Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-13-2005, 04:55 PM   #351
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by digamma
Sweet. RA was mafia. At least I picked him off.
Bastard!

Yay us!
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 04:57 PM   #352
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I was playing a role in the game pretending to be an innocent villager, but...

What I posted is how I felt. The game seemed very much slanted towards the Mafia. This was somewhat proven when the mafia won on Day 3, which probably was the shortest game of WW on this board.

Maybe the original mafia should've been only 2 instead of 3 people?
Old 10-13-2005, 05:18 PM   #353
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
This was a little confusing.

Blade needs to get over it, honestly. I've been a villager for each of the past three games and he's always "convinced" I'm on the bad side. Seriously, it's getting a little old.

You need to get over yourself man...evidence was presented against you better then anyone else...sorry you dont know how to survive, but i dont hold grudges or else all my votes would go to real deal...how many times did you vote for schmidty first round in past games?? thank you
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 05:19 PM   #354
digamma
Torchbearer

Blade, you also shouldn't send people PM's in game. Even if it's only to tell them to read your post in the thread.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 05:22 PM   #355
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by digamma
Blade, you also shouldn't send people PM's in game. Even if it's only to tell them to read your post in the thread.

I agree, you were the only person ive ever done that too...i originally had you killed first night before a last second swap to deacon/ardent so i pushed for your views since i thought you were mafia and wanted to see who you would cover...my bad
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 05:30 PM   #356
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Evidence. Right, because I took a look at the thread on the first day, realized I didn't have a chance at knowing what to say or what I needed to do. The fact I needed to spend time with my injured wife, pack her bags, drop her off at her mom's, and had to take a 6 hour drive back to Chicago in the same day is probably not evidence enough you have no clue that you're being a little stupid about this.

You've used some silly choices to rally others to remove me. Honestly, you're the bad guy's MVP. They know you're not bad, they know I'm not, and you've been persistent in removing me...for three games.

I'm over it. It's over. Quit trying to run me up some flagpole because you're upset with me. Just admit it to yourself and stop it.

Seriously, let's get over this and let me have some fun with the games.
Old 10-13-2005, 05:31 PM   #357
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Please, stop! That's why gottmid and rkmsuf make fun of the Werewolf games!
Old 10-13-2005, 05:37 PM   #358
SnDvls
Pro Starter

thanks all for participating.

some thoughts on the game. It should have started on night 1 to allow for AE to be brought back...my fault.

Day 1 vote wouldn't have been effected if the non/late voters had got them in on time.
Day 2 might have changed some things though. ntndeacon as the investagator looks at Blade on night 1 for his action. His hint was that he was a villager, but something wasn't right about him. When he did not participate on day 2 that hurt you as a group as he might have swayed some people away from RealDeal towards the VIGILANTE, thus preventing an innocent kill.

all in all I'm happy with the game, I knew it'd be short if the mafia figured out how to do a mass kill and the villagers made a few mistakes along the way.

I'm surprised the BODYGUARD didn't pick up on his hint in his role that he could only protect mafia kills.
Also surprised the mafia or villagers didn't use the end day to their advantage as much as I thought it would happen.

I do have another game I've though about. It's a public vote and a vote to end day, but each person has multiple roles, but they only know about their current active role. It would keep people involved even if they are killed as they would get a new role to continue with.

anyhow thanks again.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 05:39 PM   #359
SnDvls
Pro Starter

dola- I should have made the investagator role a day role/action too to help in the voting.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 06:49 PM   #360
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm surprised the BODYGUARD didn't pick up on his hint in his role that he could only protect mafia kills.

Heh, when I first read this, I didn't even know what you meant. Then I realized that it took me until the serial killer killing to realize it, and by then, well, it was obvious to everyone. Although, I totally punted the game on Day 3, when I was the only villager to vote for another villager. Sorry, Mr. Wednesday! And kudos to king and penny for just piling on and ending it there.

So I said that if 2 mafia were left, we should do a no-lynch, since lynching the wrong person would end the game immediately. I still think that if we did a no-lynch, with 2 mafia, we were goners.

Fun game, SnDvls!
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 08:26 PM   #361
kingfc22
Head Coach

Thanks for the fun game SnDvls and I hope you continue to GM games. We got a couple good breaks at the beginning. We knew nobody would believe I was mafia since we killed the only guy that voted for me. Deacon would probably have been our next lynch target if he had not been killed last night. This game would have gotten really interesting if we had 16-20 people. Too bad we couldn't get more to play.