Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-08-2005, 03:30 PM   #251
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsimperless
Exactly. That's one of the reason's I want to vote for king. Then we'll no for sure if yesterday's votes meant anything.

I find this to be a compelling argument. It's definitely a strategic play, but I am still worried that we may be handicapping ourselves if we are wrong.

Vote kingfc22
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 03:34 PM   #252
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by heybrad
Thats a pretty weak chance to push the vote towards me. Lets make it official. I'm sticking with my last vote.

Vote kingfc22
Is it? If I was a wolf, I'd be loving how this is playing out. All the villagers main target's are other villagers and that makes it very easy for a wolf to blend in. All the wolf/ves have to do is jump on whichever train is leaving and their is no way to tell because everyone else is doing the same thing.

Then their is Jeebs, the all-time leader in posts and yet he reamains curiously silent except for this rather odd post:

Quote:
Damn, sorry Fouts. Weird how the theory worked in getting Blacky but got you lynched while innocent.

I'm all confuddled now.

Last edited by kingfc22 : 07-08-2005 at 03:34 PM.
kingfc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 03:42 PM   #253
Raven
College Prospect

I hate voting this early, but I have to leave for work.

I'm still not sure about King. Like I said, he is the easy target here, maybe too easy.

But if he doesn't get lynched tonight, then I am always going to speculate about him. Also, if we don't take him out and instead hit another villager tonight, it's inevitable that King is going to be gone any day now. I'll take my chances.

Vote Kingfc
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 03:44 PM   #254
kingfc22
Head Coach

Can't believe this is happening. Congrats wolf/ves you have this one in the bag.

Vote heybrad
Old 07-08-2005, 03:59 PM   #255
henry296
College Starter

Quick vote update before the 5 o'clock whistle:

King 6 - RA, Neon, Schmidty, heybrad, digamma, Raven
heybrad - 1 Kingfc2

Todd
Old 07-08-2005, 04:00 PM   #256
henry296
College Starter

Neon_Chaos
Old 07-08-2005, 04:00 PM   #257
henry296
College Starter

forgot the word vote:

VOTE neon_chaos
Old 07-08-2005, 04:03 PM   #258
Token Asian Guy
n00b

ok, looking back on previous posts, i believe i may be starting to get a handle on what's going on. Fouts was not a wolf, and kingfc accused him, making kingfc a target. but isn't that a stupid play on kingfc's part if he is a wolf, to endanger himself just to get Fouts lynched? he'd be pretty brave to assume that everyone would just trust him, as evidenced by the current vote count. now, if king is a wolf, then i'd assume he'd be the head wolf, because his ability to kill another when he is killed would cancel out his death, making it ok for him to stick his neck out like he has. as for his original voting, i really believe that king voted for blackie in the beginning just because of the butt sniffing comment, and not really on any other basis, and therefore switched when he found more compelling evidence leading him elsewhere. it just so happens that blackie was a wolf, which was poor luck for king...i think. unless he really is a wolf, but i'm gonna go with my gut on this one and vote for the silent guy.

VOTE HEYBRAD
Old 07-08-2005, 04:14 PM   #259
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Token Asian Guy
...king is a wolf, then i'd assume he'd be the head wolf, because his ability to kill another when he is killed would cancel out his death, making it ok for him to stick his neck out like he has...

This idea would probably be okay, except for the fact that 1 wolf is already dead. Why would a second wolf sacrifice themself? Especially since as it stands right now, a villager (ME) is getting lynched tonight.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:16 PM   #260
henry296
College Starter

unvote neon_chaos
VOTE heybrad
Old 07-08-2005, 04:28 PM   #261
mrsimperless
College Prospect

Alright, I've come to my conclusion for the day. First off here is my analysis assuming that king is NOT a wolf:

If king is not a wolf, there is a fairly short list of major suspects IMO. This list comes from the analysis I drew up of the day 1 voting patterns, since we can toss out day 2 in this scenario. (Both people voted for were villagers) This list is derived from those people who didn't vote for blackie. It would also include those that "piled on" or voted for Blackie when it didn't really matter, but I couldn't really find any people like that except MAYBE Raiders. But I didn't include him in this. Here we go...

henry - Voted for Raiders on Day 1 becasue he accused him of jumping on the Blackie bandwagon. Raiders was the second person to vote for Blackie.

raven - Had a VERY convincing argument in post #142. Probably the least suspicious on the list IMO.

neon - Post #114 is very interesting. In it he casts suspicion on heybrad, fouts, king and blacky. This is after we knew blacky was a wolf. We also know now that fouts and (in this scenario) king are villagers. This being the case it seems like he is just trying to lump innocent villagers in with a known wolf. Also, it looks like he didn't vote on day #2 which is odd.

heybrad - Named in post #114 above along with two innocents and a known wolf. If neon is a wolf it's likely heybrad isn't. I don't see anything major to point to heybrad over neon.

ntndeacon - Since suicane wasn't playing the first day we don't have much to go by. This guy is a major question mark and I don't have much of a feeling either way.

Of these five people I think neon is the most suspicious based on his activity today and post #114. As far as whether or not I believe the axis of evil is guilty or the neon posse, I'm beginning to wonder. I have digamma as the lieutenant in the axis and if we lynch king today and he's a wolf digamma gets my vote tomorrow. However, digamma has already voted for king today which puts a wrench in things. Granted, he could be trying to throw me off and can always switch later, but it just seems weird. The king vote no longer feels right and based on that:

UNVOTE kingfc22

VOTE Neon_Chaos
Old 07-08-2005, 04:29 PM   #262
mrsimperless
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Chaos
Nice. One werewolf down... how many more to go?

No hard feelings, JeeberD, I had to vote for someone... and jumping on the bandwagon is not my cup of tea.

Hmmm.

heybrad, Fouts, kingfc22, Blackadar all voted for Schmidty.

I would say that Fouts and heybrad are probably werewolves, but that's just going with my gut. That's my analysis for now.

Here is Neon's post #114.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:32 PM   #263
digamma
Torchbearer

In looking at how a couple of people have voted, I agree the kingfc vote doesn't seem right.

UNVOTE kingfc22.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:35 PM   #264
mrsimperless
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by digamma
In looking at how a couple of people have voted, I agree the kingfc vote doesn't seem right.

UNVOTE kingfc22.

Great, now you're making me want to vote for king again! Damn you werewolves and your tomfoolery! Damn you all to hell!
Old 07-08-2005, 04:38 PM   #265
kingfc22
Head Coach

Was going over this thread a little more just now and I still think heybrad is the one to go.

My suspiciously inactive list includes: GWB, Jeebs and Raven
Old 07-08-2005, 04:39 PM   #266
heybrad
Norm!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Token Asian Guy
but i'm gonna go with my gut on this one and vote for the silent guy.

VOTE HEYBRAD
If you think I've been silent you should carefully reread ALL of my posts.
heybrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 04:45 PM   #267
mrsimperless
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
Was going over this thread a little more just now and I still think heybrad is the one to go.

My suspiciously inactive list includes: GWB, Jeebs and Raven

King, you are starting to make me suspect you again. You've got to give me more to go off of then that. You just named the three people I suspect here probably the least.

GWB was the 13th person to vote for blackie. Just before he did the vote count was as follows:
JeeberD – 1
Blackadar – 2
BuzzBee – 3
Schmidty – 4
Raiders – 1

Jeebs was the 14th person to vote for blackie. Just before he did the vote count was as follows:
JeeberD – 1
Blackadar – 3
BuzzBee – 3
Schmidty – 4
Raiders – 1

Both of these votes were major swings towards blacky. especially Jeebs, who changed his vote from Schmidty, the leader at the time. I agree Raven could be a suspect, but read post #142.

If you aren't the wolf you need to give us better alternatives than that. I mentioned neon and he still seems suspicious, but I'm 2.5 seconds away from switching my vote back to you now.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:47 PM   #268
mrsimperless
College Prospect

When I say 13th and 14th to vote for blackie I meant they had the 13th and 14th votes overall, respectively, and each voted for Blackie
Old 07-08-2005, 04:58 PM   #269
kingfc22
Head Coach

I can say that I haven't done an extensive voting research like you have. The only reason I mentioned those 3 is because of Jeebs post #64. People who lay low scare me because they go unnoticed.
Old 07-08-2005, 04:58 PM   #270
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
neon - Post #114 is very interesting. In it he casts suspicion on heybrad, fouts, king and blacky. This is after we knew blacky was a wolf. We also know now that fouts and (in this scenario) king are villagers. This being the case it seems like he is just trying to lump innocent villagers in with a known wolf. Also, it looks like he didn't vote on day #2 which is odd.

heybrad - Named in post #114 above along with two innocents and a known wolf. If neon is a wolf it's likely heybrad isn't. I don't see anything major to point to heybrad over neon.

ntndeacon - Since suicane wasn't playing the first day we don't have much to go by. This guy is a major question mark and I don't have much of a feeling either way.

Of these five people I think neon is the most suspicious based on his activity today and post #114. As far as whether or not I believe the axis of evil is guilty or the neon posse, I'm beginning to wonder. I have digamma as the lieutenant in the axis and if we lynch king today and he's a wolf digamma gets my vote tomorrow. However, digamma has already voted for king today which puts a wrench in things. Granted, he could be trying to throw me off and can always switch later, but it just seems weird. The king vote no longer feels right and based on that:

UNVOTE kingfc22

VOTE Neon_Chaos

I don't vote for kingfc22, and I get suspected. I vote for kingfc22, and I get suspected even more.

Beautiful.

Oh and I wasn't able to vote because I was sleeping. (I'm on the other side of the globe). Anyway, I've been working 25 hours non-stop right now with only a computer in front of me, so I've been posting on-and-off throughout the night (day in your case)

I am not a werewolf. I am a villager. You vote for me, and you waste a vote that could be used to lynch one of the horrid icky hairy beasts.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:05 PM   #271
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

dola

I keep forgetting to add things to my posts. And since we're not supposed to edit, I keep dola-ing. :P

My vote stays with kingfc22. If he's a villager, then we all go to hell, right? If he's a werewolf, then we all get to celebrate.

My list of werewolf suspects? Right now it's:
kingfc22 (the obvious one) and digamma

I still have my suspicions on heybrad.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:06 PM   #272
mrsimperless
College Prospect

Current vote count. (Someone please double check)
king (raiders, neon, schmidty, heybrad, raven) 5
heybrad (king, TAG, henry) 3
neon (mrsimperless) 1

Last edited by mrsimperless : 07-08-2005 at 05:06 PM.
mrsimperless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 05:06 PM   #273
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
I can say that I haven't done an extensive voting research like you have. The only reason I mentioned those 3 is because of Jeebs post #64. People who lay low scare me because they go unnoticed.
This is a very good point. Right now, BHG tells me:

Brain=kingfc22
Heart=Neon_Chaos
Gut=heybrad

Brain goes with kingfc22 since he is a logical choice (already explained in some of my earlier posts). Heart goes with Neon_Chaos because he voted for me and had no basis other than his gut. Gut tells me heybrad, since Fouts wasn't a werewolf, I feel he must be.

While toying with changing my vote for today, I just can't. I don't feel as if kingfc22 is a werewolf, but everything points to it. Regardless of my feelings, if he is lynched tonight and we find out what he is, I think it will reveal the rest of the game. Tonight's lynching is the keystone to figuring out who is who.

Right now I'm pretty sure mister is a good guy since he's posting his thoughts, which seem to make sense. I'm also trying to figure out if maybe Schmidty is a werewolf, and this was a ploy by them to offer up a sacrifice of him or Blacky the first night to throw us all off and kill two villagers in a row. I think it's a good strategy to sacrifice one for possibly five villagers (3 attacks and 2 lynchings).
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 05:08 PM   #274
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Great, now you're making me want to vote for king again! Damn you werewolves and your tomfoolery! Damn you all to hell!

I'm fairly confident you are not a wolf. I wish you shared that same confidence in me.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:09 PM   #275
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I'm off to play CoH. I'll check in later to see how it all turns out. This has been a week from Hell at work and I'm tired of thinking.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:12 PM   #276
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Alright guys. I am off for home. My head hurts, I've been programming non-stop for the past day. It's 6:15 AM, and I've been awake since 5:00 AM Yesterday. When I hit home, I'll check in the forum one last time before going to bed. :P
Old 07-08-2005, 05:13 PM   #277
mrsimperless
College Prospect

Yes, I have a feeling I will be eaten tonight and I'm fairly surprised I haven't been already. I think most everyone can tell I'm not a wolf and they're probably not going to vote for me. If the wolves take me out it doesn't make the villagers jobs any easier, whereas if they take out someone else it might eliminate someone from the list that was more iffy.

That's ok, I lay it all out in the open. If the voting between heybrad and king gets close I'm switching back to king. Heybrad might well be a wolf, but I've gotta play the odds here. If we lynch king tonight and he's a wolf, digamma is a wolf. If king wasn't a wolf it's gotta be neon or one of the other guys from my last list. Best of luck to us villagers.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:13 PM   #278
kingfc22
Head Coach

Raiders: The reason I'm a suspect is because I jumped on the Blackadar vote and then happened to switch. It was by chance that we got lucky and got a wolf on night one. YOU were the 2nd to vote for Blackadar and to me it was the same reason I voted for him initially; because he was the only name and no villager wants to get lynched on day one so you and I went with the flow. I just happened to change my vote and now we are about to kill another villager.

Go with you gut...
Old 07-08-2005, 05:15 PM   #279
kingfc22
Head Coach

dola

Playing poker and trying to keep track of what is going on is awfully difficult.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:18 PM   #280
mrsimperless
College Prospect

What is the biggest argument for heybrad over neon? That post #114 is pretty damning IMO. (If in fact king is not a wolf) Also he did a really good job of hiding during day 1. His was the first overall vote, and he voted for Jeeber (whom I'm convinced is not a wolf). Heybrad voted for schmidty. I don't think schmidty is wolf, but he could be.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:33 PM   #281
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
What is the biggest argument for heybrad over neon?

My post #243. Even if he is not a wolf he still may be the scorerer who is still a bad guy none the less. Not voting for Blackadar on day 1 combned with my reasons in aforementioned post make me to believe that he is in this role.

Like I've said earlier. Lynching me gives the wolf/ves a HUGE lead over the villagers.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:35 PM   #282
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Yes, I have a feeling I will be eaten tonight and I'm fairly surprised I haven't been already. I think most everyone can tell I'm not a wolf and they're probably not going to vote for me. If the wolves take me out it doesn't make the villagers jobs any easier, whereas if they take out someone else it might eliminate someone from the list that was more iffy.

That's ok, I lay it all out in the open. If the voting between heybrad and king gets close I'm switching back to king. Heybrad might well be a wolf, but I've gotta play the odds here. If we lynch king tonight and he's a wolf, digamma is a wolf. If king wasn't a wolf it's gotta be neon or one of the other guys from my last list. Best of luck to us villagers.

What is your reasoning for not voting for kingfc22 then?

Honestly, I find your strategic reasoning behind the king vote most compelling. I think we can find out a lot by knowing his role--yet I'm not wholly convinced he's a wolf.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:38 PM   #283
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:

Honestly, I find your strategic reasoning behind the king vote most compelling. I think we can find out a lot by knowing his role--yet I'm not wholly convinced he's a wolf.

Quiet wolf. You know you love seeing us villagers kill ourselves.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:39 PM   #284
mrsimperless
College Prospect

Ok, just reread the post. It basically says you think he's a wolf because he didn't vote for Blackie on Day #1 and he voted for you on day #2. As I've already said, if you are not a wolf then we might as well throw out the day #2 voting results. It doesn't mean a thing. If I'm not voting for you today I still say it's Neon over heybrad. But the more you say the less sense you seem to make to me. I don't see the werewolves having a HUGE lead regardless of what happens tonight. Our day 1 lynch really put us ahead. In Werewolf II they lynched villagers like what, the first three days in a row? Maybe more? Plus the cursed was hit right off the bat and that game came down to the wire. We are well ahead of where they were at this point.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:44 PM   #285
mrsimperless
College Prospect

Quote:

I think it's mostly because of my thinking that your are the Lieutenant in the axis, if it exists. And you seem to want everyone to vote for king at this point. That makes me think I've made a mistake somewhere in my reasoning.

I guess it still could be king and heybrad or king and ntndeacon. But like I said, if we lynch king and he turns into a werewolf I see you as the #1 target for tomorrow.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:48 PM   #286
Joe
Pro Starter

It seems to me like the choice for kingfc is almost too obvious a choice. IMO a wolf would try better to hide their wolfishness and wouldn't vote and unvote for a fellow wolf on day 1. It just doesnt seem like a smart thing to do. He's still up on my list of suspects, but I don't see that evidence as damning as others. The other people on my list right now are NeonChaos and Heybrad, for reasons already stated. I'm having trouble trying to decide who is more likely to be a wolf, but as Simperless pointed out post #114, it kind of makes more sense in my mind. I may regret not voting for King, but I don't feel all the way on him, not yet. So I will

Vote For HeyBrad
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 05:48 PM   #287
JeeberD
General Manager

After reading through the thread I'm no less confused who to vote for than I was this morning. However, I'm leaving for work in five minutes and have to vote. I'm not 100% sold on him, but there have been some solid arguements that he is a wolf...

Vote Kingfc22

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 05:52 PM   #288
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Quote:
What is the biggest argument for heybrad over neon? That post #114 is pretty damning IMO. (If in fact king is not a wolf) Also he did a really good job of hiding during day 1. His was the first overall vote, and he voted for Jeeber (whom I'm convinced is not a wolf). Heybrad voted for schmidty. I don't think schmidty is wolf, but he could be.

You're reading too much into things mrsimperless, although I agree that your deducive nature will probably cost you the night. Bodyguard, care to help out?

The vote for Jeeber was just a random vote.

Post #114 was pretty simple. I saw 4 people who did not vote for the Werewolf, who was Blackie:

heybrad, Fouts, kingfc22 and Blackadar

so that leaves us Fouts, heybrad and kingfc22.

Fouts turned out to be a villager. I would have voted for Fouts anyway, if I was able to. So, there's one mistaken identity.

heybrad and kingfc22? They're the best suspects. But hey, everyone's suspected them anyway. Although, again, I reitirate, kingfc22 is the obvious choice. Insanely easy obvious choice. Too obvious that it might not be real.

With all my pandering, I'm sure that I'm probably looking like a werewolf now. But I assure you that I am not.

My vote stays with kingfc22. If he doesn't turn out to be a werewolf (or doesn't get lynched), then I'm practically a lynched man. And that's a risk I'm willing to take.

I am not a werewolf. I am a villager.
Old 07-08-2005, 05:54 PM   #289
kingfc22
Head Coach

Looks like the wolves get 2 today again. Good job guys.
Old 07-08-2005, 06:17 PM   #290
Thomkal
Head Coach

The suspense is killing me! Oh wait....
Thomkal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 06:24 PM   #291
digamma
Torchbearer

I'm going to stick with my strategy vote.

VOTE KINGFC22
Old 07-08-2005, 06:29 PM   #292
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I apologize in advance for the lynching if you're a villager, but I think we just have to know for sure what you are. I still vote for you kingfc22.
Old 07-08-2005, 07:03 PM   #293
KWhit
Coordinator

Day 3:

The voting results:
Kingfc22 - 7 (raiders Army, neon_chaos, Schmidty, heybrad, raven, JeeberD, digamma)
Heybrad - 4 (kingfc22, Token Asian guy, neon_chaos, GWB)
neon_chaos - 1 (mrsimperless)

"No!" screams kingfc22 as you drag him across the room. The discussions are over, and it's time for somebody to hang. You string him up, and he begins to thrash. He screams, "You'll never beat them. The wolves are the future. You will all die in your sleep. Fools!" Finally, he is dead, putting an end to his wails. You have killed the Sorcerer.

You all sigh in relief as you make your way back to your rooms. But you know the wolves will be coming for you tonight. And they're going to be pissed.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 07:05 PM   #294
KWhit
Coordinator

Alive and Kicking:
henry296
Raven
Neon_Chaos
digamma
mrsimperless
heybrad
George W Bush
JeeberD
ntndeacon
Schmidty
Token Asian Guy
Raiders Army

Gone but not forgotten:
Blackadar - Werewolf, lynched Day 1
Fouts - Villager, lynched Day 2
Thomkal - Villager, killed by Werewolves Night 2
kingfc22 - Sorcerer, lynched, Day 3

PM your night actions to me please. If you get them all to me by midnight, I will post the results tonight. Otherwise, I will post them tomorrow morning.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 07:13 PM   #295
heybrad
Norm!!!

Not fully as expected, but good news! I'm leaving until tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully, I survive the night.
heybrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 07:13 PM   #296
Joe
Pro Starter

He wasn't a wolf, but close enough, he was still a baddie. Good call guys.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 07:13 PM   #297
Thomkal
Head Coach

Woot! Thanks for avenging me!
Thomkal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 07:18 PM   #298
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal
Woot! Thanks for avenging me!

Does this mean you were the Seer?
Old 07-08-2005, 07:20 PM   #299
henry296
College Starter

Good job everyone.
Old 07-08-2005, 07:23 PM   #300
henry296
College Starter

Just remember the wolves didn't know who the Sorcerer is and the Sorcerer didn't know the wolves.

Also the Seer didn't know that a person would be the Sorcerer. If the seer viewed Kingfc22 he would have appeared as a villager.