Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-29-2006, 09:58 PM   #401
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit
Did we just lose a bunch of posts in this thread? Or am I going nuts?

It still looks like 8 pages to me
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 10:02 PM   #402
KWhit
Coordinator

Heh. 9 now. Maybe it's just me. My connection keeps going wonky tonight and sometimes only half a page will load.
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 10:04 PM   #403
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan
UNVOTE BLADE

VOTE QWIKSHOT

I take it what I said swayed you? Or do you just not want to be a part of anyone getting lynched tonight?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 10:07 PM   #404
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

we have a whole 22 hours to deadline (9 PM EST, 8 CST)
Old 01-29-2006, 10:12 PM   #405
saldana
Pro Starter

wow, i thought last game got chippy after 6 days of arguing...all this crap is just day 1...my thoughts are this.

sirfozzie has twice tried to start pushes towards another person, first me, then dubb, with little or no reason or logic behind it...that is not a move i really like, especially where it comes to dubb, who i would usually not be defending, but to start a run on someone who has proven so many times how valuable he is as a player on day one with no evidence is not a good way to try and win a a game.

blade, i know you like to stir the pot, and then see how people react to it, but other people have their own styles. King and Lathum might not rack up the post totals that you do, but they have been big parts of alot of these games and their more laid back analysis is just as valuable as your "in everyones face" style. i also know that you arent trying to insult people, but maybe re-read your posts before hitting the the submit button and realize that what you are saying may be in the vein of the game, but are still kind of asshatish.

Eaglesfan, Dubb's "fine vote for me, i dont care" strategy is something that i dont ever really put a lot of stock into, and i would advise you to reconsider your vote. no one i have ever seen say it has really meant it, and like i said before, if he is on our team, we dont want to lynch him on day one because of an annoyed outburst he had.

all that said, i really dont like what sirfozzie has had to say today, or the way he said it.

vote sirfozzie
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 10:47 PM   #406
kingfc22
Head Coach

Geesh. I'm still trying to catch up. Can't believe the early battle that occured. Hopefully things will shake out nicely for the samurais.
Old 01-29-2006, 11:15 PM   #407
hoopsguy
General Manager

Final Count before I crash for the night:

AlanT - King (133)
SirFozzie - AlanT (137), Blade (149), Dubb (167), Tanglewood (324), Saldana (405)
Dubb - Schmidty (146), SirFozzie (179), Eaglesfan (180)
Mustang - Coder (168)
Blade - KWhit (383), Lathum (387)
Qwikshot - RPI (400)

Quite a few people who have not voted, but a ton of time between now and the 8 PM (CST) deadline Monday night.

Edited - to correct deficiencies from glue-sniffing.

Last edited by hoopsguy : 01-30-2006 at 05:48 AM.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2006, 11:36 PM   #408
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I believe Eagles still has a vote on me as well.
Old 01-29-2006, 11:40 PM   #409
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Eagles(180), SirFozzie(179) both have votes on me that you missed Hoops. You sure did pick the wrong day to quit sniffing glue.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:24 AM   #410
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
Eagles(180), SirFozzie(179) both have votes on me that you missed Hoops. You sure did pick the wrong day to quit sniffing glue.
mmmmmmmmmmmm

glue
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 02:31 AM   #411
path12
Coordinator

Just got through the past 8 pages and feel like I need a shower.

Not voting yet, but as one of the newer players, I can say that the l33t attitude is getting old quickly.
Old 01-30-2006, 03:13 AM   #412
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12
Just got through the past 8 pages and feel like I need a shower.

Not voting yet, but as one of the newer players, I can say that the l33t attitude is getting old quickly.
I would actually count you as a vet..this is your 4th game i though...either way i think your one of the more experienced players in this game im my opinion...but either way
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 06:43 AM   #413
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Actually, out of character, I had a busy weekend. But I did comment about hacking my way through a lot of chaff to get to anything substantial, and in reality, nothing pops out as conducive to voting against someone.

I logged on, and probably never shut my laptop off, it was all an interesting read but none of it seemed in-character, just a lot of back biting.

I think the loudest people in these games have as much to hide, if not more, than the quietest. The louder the voice, the more critical the role to the game, or as a bluff, the need to feel important enough to keep people from voting them off. I think for the most part, the silent ones (besides being real life busy), tend to not have much purpose as of yet to voice opinion.

That being said, and for the purpose of self defense, I will

vote rpi

Most of this read has been Blade, Sir Foz, and dubb. Dubb calling me out seems to be a question of curiousity to figure out just as to what my thought process is to things.

I think that Blade is like a wounded animal clawing out at the darkness at anything. Sir Foz is the merry jester. Tanglewood's accusation seemed curious to me, kind of out of the left rice field. Eaglesfan seems to be seems to be courting logical argument. I am amused by KWhit's accusation at Blade, I was half tempted to do the same, but...

I have yet to formalize a true decision, truth is, RPI made it easy with his out of the blue attack on me.

Chuck is the way and the light dear brothers.
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 08:48 AM   #414
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
I would actually count you as a vet..this is your 4th game i though...either way i think your one of the more experienced players in this game im my opinion...but either way

Nice! The blade l33t stamp of approval!

Old 01-30-2006, 09:29 AM   #415
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Final Count before I crash for the night:

AlanT - King (133)
SirFozzie - AlanT (137), Blade (149), Dubb (167), Tanglewood (324), Saldana (405)
Dubb - Schmidty (146), SirFozzie (179), Eaglesfan (180)
Mustang - Coder (168)
Blade - KWhit (383), Lathum (387)
Qwikshot - RPI (400)

Quite a few people who have not voted, but a ton of time between now and the 8 PM (CST) deadline Monday night.

Edited - to correct deficiencies from glue-sniffing.

Quote:

Saldana votes Eaglesfan27 (1)
Eaglesfan27 votes Saldana (1)
Blade votes Dubb93 (1)
Rpi votes blade (1)
dubb votes tanglewood (1)
kingfc22 votes Alan T (1)
Rpi UNVOTES blade (0)
sirfozzie votes Saldana (2)
Alan T votes Sirfozzie (1)
Schmidty votes Dubb (2)
Blade UNVOTES Dubb (1)
Blade votes Sirfozzie (2)
rpi votes Blade (1)
Dubb UNVOTES Tanglewood (0)
Dubb votes SirFozzie (3)
coder votes mustang (1)
sirfozzie UNVOTES Saldana (1)
Sirfozzie votes dubb (2)
Eaglesfan UNVOTES Saldana (0)
Eaglesfan votes dubb (3)
saldana UNVOTES eaglesfan (0)
tanglewood votes Sirfozzie (4)
kwhit votes blade (2)
lathum votes blade (3)

I'm probably going to change my vote at some point, simply because I feel that voting RPI is redundant unless there is a run on me.
---
king, coder and RPI go against the group with sole accusations.

There is an anti-Blade crusade.

5 "samurai" dislike Sir Foz 's insights.

3 for Dubb to be rubbed out.

---

The first few days are always the hardest, but the run on Sir Foz looks a little premature. I think one or two are probably mob mentality, save me from being singled out and lynched.

I think the sole accusations need to be looked upon as wasted picks, they are in part, safety picks, one which no one will get killed, and can be hidden under the guise of wild guestimation due to initial confusion and lack of clues.

I would estimate that one or two from Dubb and Sir Foz are in fact ninjas, whether they are in deed voting for a samurai or trying to sow confusion and voting a fellow ninja, I do not know...but I would look closer from the these two sets to see who unvotes and adds on near the end of the first lynch deadline.

I sharpen my sword and await further dialogue as I muse about cherry blossoms, sake, and almond eyed beauties.
Old 01-30-2006, 09:35 AM   #416
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Just a reminder folks: This whole thing started when dubb "misunderstood" a half-joking comment, that well, we can't take any statement in a WW game without a grain of salt. Then Blade jumped in, and I decided to let a little air out of their ego.

If I do go (and if I do go, I have a very "interesting" samurai death to request of Hoops).. just look for the tell tales once you figure out the truth
Old 01-30-2006, 09:38 AM   #417
Coder
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
king, coder and RPI go against the group with sole accusations.

I'd like to clarify my vote here since it's being brought up. It's anything but personal. I find the first day's vote to be the hardest because you don't have anything real to go by.

The bickering that's been going on between some of the people has made the entire first day's vote as something of a chore because I really don't feel like their posts are adding anything.

I have a real hard time seeing the purpose of accusations this early since there isn't much to go by in terms of votes and events.

I voted Mustang because he was the 13th person to join, unlucky 13 etc etc. However, at the moment I'm prepared to change my vote to any one of the three arguers just to get rid of them...

~ I am an idiot, walking a tight rope of fortunate things ~
Coder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 09:40 AM   #418
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie
Just a reminder folks: This whole thing started when dubb "misunderstood" a half-joking comment, that well, we can't take any statement in a WW game without a grain of salt. Then Blade jumped in, and I decided to let a little air out of their ego.

If I do go (and if I do go, I have a very "interesting" samurai death to request of Hoops).. just look for the tell tales once you figure out the truth

Are you really Fox Mulder?

Yes, but you can't really discount that some are voting for you to shield their own evil existance, or dubb got you pegged right from the start.

I don't know if any samurai has visions but since this starts with a day rather than night action, they will be of no use yet. I'm under the assumption the first lynch will be a complete guess, unless (I am not sure from the rules) that a stalemate prevents a death.

I would assume there are at least three imposters hoping to thwart Chuck, I would also guess there are weak willed samurai.
Old 01-30-2006, 09:42 AM   #419
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coder
I'd like to clarify my vote here since it's being brought up. It's anything but personal. I find the first day's vote to be the hardest because you don't have anything real to go by.

The bickering that's been going on between some of the people has made the entire first day's vote as something of a chore because I really don't feel like their posts are adding anything.

I have a real hard time seeing the purpose of accusations this early since there isn't much to go by in terms of votes and events.

I voted Mustang because he was the 13th person to join, unlucky 13 etc etc. However, at the moment I'm prepared to change my vote to any one of the three arguers just to get rid of them...

Another no nonsense samurai...I agree, there has been a lot of diatribes that seem barely relevant to the story. I recall your accusation as being at least novel in its means of justification.
Old 01-30-2006, 09:43 AM   #420
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

And now I'll shut up, because every time I do this, I wind up being murdered. But I think this is enough dialogue to sate even the most suspicious samurai in my participation.
Old 01-30-2006, 09:44 AM   #421
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

er sate, I mean satiate...
Old 01-30-2006, 09:45 AM   #422
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

You said we should kill of a few experienced players to start the game...you said it was worth the risk...half of my defense of experienced players(elitist, yes) has centered around his post which was not half joking.

And arguing is a rather useful tool, as an fyi to all. Many times(especially whith sundvls) when you get them worked up they tip their hand. Sometimes a good ol argument is exactly what we need. When someone doesnt want to die a ninjas death, the argument heats up. Seems like fozzie sure fought back...and has continually positioned himself to look good once a villager dies and he says he had no idea
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 01-30-2006, 09:45 AM   #423
Poli
FOFC Survivor

At least I didn't get a vote this time.
Old 01-30-2006, 09:48 AM   #424
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Nice! The blade l33t stamp of approval!

When would you like me to call him experienced? It was merely a number of games, not a guage of skill level. If he has played 4 games he isnt one of the newer players, whether i point it out or not...stop trying to reagitate the situation.

Funny, you attack me too after i pointed out an interesting post of yours earlier ..that seems to be a trend with others...someone points out something about them and suddenly that person has to die
Demotivation
Old 01-30-2006, 09:54 AM   #425
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
You said we should kill of a few experienced players to start the game...you said it was worth the risk...half of my defense of experienced players(elitist, yes) has centered around his post which was not half joking.

You know, for someone who was upset for twisting "your words", you sure do a lot of spinning yourself.

You guys were "*GASP* Oh Noez! We cannot vote for experienced players on day 1. They are our only hope against the EEEEBBILLL ninjas.. If you vote for a player who has experience, we are doomzored!""

And all I said was that it didn't matter who was selected for the lynch, as odds are, it's a samurai.
Old 01-30-2006, 09:54 AM   #426
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
When would you like me to call him experienced? It was merely a number of games, not a guage of skill level. If he has played 4 games he isnt one of the newer players, whether i point it out or not...stop trying to reagitate the situation.

Funny, you attack me too after i pointed out an interesting post of yours earlier ..that seems to be a trend with others...someone points out something about them and suddenly that person has to die

Have you considered Blade, it's because you legitimately piss people off with your attitude?
Old 01-30-2006, 09:56 AM   #427
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Have you considered Blade, it's because you legitimately piss people off with your attitude?
Have you considered that pissing people off works...? You say past games dont matter, but the last 4 games i have pissed off/argued directly with like 6-7 guys...of those 4-5 were wolves...im sorry, i like those numbers...if you dont, maybe its becuase your a ninja
Demotivation
Old 01-30-2006, 09:58 AM   #428
Blade6119
Coordinator

dola, you said it...its just a game, so have fun. Its all just words on an internet message board, so dont get riled up. I dont, and you shouldnt either. Its just a game
Demotivation

Last edited by Blade6119 : 01-30-2006 at 09:58 AM.
Old 01-30-2006, 09:58 AM   #429
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Have you considered that pissing people off works...? You say past games dont matter, but the last 4 games i have pissed off/argued directly with like 6-7 guys...of those 4-5 were wolves...im sorry, i like those numbers...if you dont, maybe its becuase your a ninja

And here we go down the "only a game" death spiral once again.
Old 01-30-2006, 09:59 AM   #430
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

And arguing is a rather useful tool, as an fyi to all. Many times(especially whith sundvls) when you get them worked up they tip their hand. Sometimes a good ol argument is exactly what we need. When someone doesnt want to die a ninjas death, the argument heats up. Seems like fozzie sure fought back...and has continually positioned himself to look good once a villager dies and he says he had no idea

Sometimes a person fights back though because what they are saying is true. I know last game I was killed because I was really vocal about the list of people who Neon had claimed must be bad was foolish and he was running really head strong. In the end, I was right and he was wrong, but I still was the first villager lynched. That said, its still day 1, I still don't really have a clue who to vote for, and unless for some weird reason someone is outed as a bad guy, I'll leave my vote on Sir Fozzie. So far on day one, he has said the most that I disagree with. I don't really like lynching an experienced player without any proof or reason to vote them off.

On day 1, I would normally rather vote off someone who doesnt seem like a likely candidate to help our team that much (ie, isnt around much or whatever.) I guess I just disagree with SirFozzie's point of view here, and he might or might not be a villager here, but even if he is a villager, I don't feel comfortable with him eagerly pushing for the deaths of some of our likely more valuable members right off the bat.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 10:00 AM   #431
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
And here we go down the "only a game" death spiral once again.
LOL, read the post right above it. I love these games, and even this one has been a hilarious game to me. I play to win and have fun. I am...you dont like it, well thats how i play...i could say the same for you
Demotivation
Old 01-30-2006, 10:39 AM   #432
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Have you considered that pissing people off works...? You say past games dont matter, but the last 4 games i have pissed off/argued directly with like 6-7 guys...of those 4-5 were wolves...

I can't imagine that's true. My guess is that you've pissed off more than 6-7 guys in the past 4 games. And I feel very confident that the strategy of "let me be an ass and anybody who doesn't like it is probably a wolf" does NOT work.
Old 01-30-2006, 10:49 AM   #433
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I think Chuck would roundhouse kick the entire lot of us samurai right now...
Old 01-30-2006, 10:59 AM   #434
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Anyone notice that since Fozzie took the voting lead his game has completely changed. Gone is the fun loving Foz trying to set people up, in is the defensive Foz. Funny.
Old 01-30-2006, 11:03 AM   #435
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

The Only a Game Death Spiral?

You have a strange idea of defense grasshopper
Old 01-30-2006, 11:04 AM   #436
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I can't imagine that's true. My guess is that you've pissed off more than 6-7 guys in the past 4 games. And I feel very confident that the strategy of "let me be an ass and anybody who doesn't like it is probably a wolf" does NOT work.
Actually this is the first time i have tried broad pissing off, and mostly im doing it since its day one and i want to see what feathers i can ruffle. Im quite pleased with its results
Demotivation
Old 01-30-2006, 11:08 AM   #437
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
The Only a Game Death Spiral?

You have a strange idea of defense grasshopper
As do you muppet...
Demotivation
Old 01-30-2006, 11:11 AM   #438
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
also, if you dont believe me go back and read them...last game i died early(to wolves on night one) but it wouldnt be fair to not include it...who knows, you might learn something studying past games, ive learned a lot by re-reading old games after roles were all revealed...wait, you mean time and effort helps???

Just becuase you dont like my play style doesnt mean it doesnt work...take that into account.
Demotivation
Old 01-30-2006, 11:22 AM   #439
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
also, if you dont believe me go back and read them...last game i died early(to wolves on night one) but it wouldnt be fair to not include it...who knows, you might learn something studying past games, ive learned a lot by re-reading old games after roles were all revealed...wait, you mean time and effort helps???

Just becuase you dont like my play style doesnt mean it doesnt work...take that into account.

Yes, you are leet, etc., etc.. Honestly man, you experienced guys helped so much last game, you only left us with 5 wolves and no roles! Seriously, I try and keep from typing, but your self fellatio really gets annoying.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 11:24 AM   #440
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:

I thought we weren't supposed to take into account past games...I think for the most part this is actually ruining this game. I think we are all intelligent enough to tailor our accusations without including prior games. While you may want to include them I think that it's prejudicial in the wrong way.

I'd much prefer if one alluded to it, rather than using something not pertaining so much to this setting. Perhaps one or two allusions, but nothing so blatant or so overpowering that it overwhelms the rest of the posting. I also think that one could infuse humor while remaining somewhat in character.

I vote so and so because his sword is bigger than mine rather than I vote for so and so because they are leet.

But that's my two cents, do what you will...these games have really deteriorated...there is nothing wrong with causing tension and picking fights, but I think that they should be in some way pertaining to the present story.

Unless this is all some elaborate ruse, then hats off.
Old 01-30-2006, 11:25 AM   #441
Desnudo
Coordinator

Dola, and I'm as tired as anyone else is talking about last game, but I'm also tired of watching the newbies get roasted in post after post like nobody else did anything wrong at all. You keep brining it up, you're going to get a reply from now on.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 11:53 AM   #442
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
Dola, and I'm as tired as anyone else is talking about last game, but I'm also tired of watching the newbies get roasted in post after post like nobody else did anything wrong at all. You keep brining it up, you're going to get a reply from now on.

, sorry can't help but smile when last game is brought up.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:01 PM   #443
Blade6119
Coordinator

How can you ignore last games? i dont want to, fozzie does...dont make that mistake in assuming i want to ignore them. I think much can be learned from past games, espcially when reading people this game...people play similar styles every game...so knowing a persons style from past games helps you read them this game...its not leet, not experience, just simple bloody logic...like if all the vets but dubb and ardent are dead, maybe dubb and ardent are wolves

And desnudo, we hit two wolves in two days...you guys couldnt finsish off even one of the final three...so dont give me crap...id gladly give up the seer and bodyguard for two wolves...and to top it all off all 3 of the wolves voted to keep sun alive the day he died and no one noticed...

Im trying to piss you off, its working, and i couldnt be happier...im sure this will all be most useful later in the game if i live
Demotivation
Old 01-30-2006, 12:04 PM   #444
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Well, hoopsguy instructions in post 62 make it clear that we should ignore past games, but I know that is hard to actually do.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 12:06 PM   #445
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Well, hoopsguy instructions in post 62 make it clear that we should ignore past games, but I know that is hard to actually do.
I think he meant that in regards to roles and setting...he made it clear many roles were different/new...i dont think it pertains to peoples play styles...i may be wrong, ill ask him next time i talk to him
Demotivation
Old 01-30-2006, 12:06 PM   #446
KWhit
Coordinator

Quote:
Im trying to piss you off, its working, and i couldnt be happier...im sure this will all be most useful later in the game if i live

Why the hell do you believe pissing folks off helps in this game? I fail to see any logic whatsoever in that.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:08 PM   #447
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
How can you ignore last games? i dont want to, fozzie does...dont make that mistake in assuming i want to ignore them. I think much can be learned from past games, espcially when reading people this game...people play similar styles every game...so knowing a persons style from past games helps you read them this game...its not leet, not experience, just simple bloody logic...like if all the vets but dubb and ardent are dead, maybe dubb and ardent are wolves

And desnudo, we hit two wolves in two days...you guys couldnt finsish off even one of the final three...so dont give me crap...id gladly give up the seer and bodyguard for two wolves...and to top it all off all 3 of the wolves voted to keep sun alive the day he died and no one noticed...

This is the last thing I'm going to say on the subject of last game, but claiming all the vets but me and Ardent were dead last game toward the end is dead wrong. We worked hard to balance killing the good experienced player while leaving some around that we didn't really want to, to take some heat off of us. It's not like it was just me and Ardent at the end, you are being way too harsh.

But with that said, I'm bouncing out of the last game convo.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:10 PM   #448
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Old 01-30-2006, 12:10 PM   #449
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Why the hell do you believe pissing folks off helps in this game? I fail to see any logic whatsoever in that.

I think turning up the heat on people works very well. Some times it ends up pissing them off(which is bad if done the wrong way), but you can out alot of people if you get them frustrated. That is when they will make mistakes. Otherwise the wolves/ninjas could just sit back and play at their leisure, never taking a chance.
Old 01-30-2006, 12:11 PM   #450
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
When people get upset they lose their cool...when people lose their cool they say things that they might not have said otherwise...just like in real life...when you get mad in an argument you might say things you didnt mean to say. Happens in WW too, has happened over and over again in past games and will keep happening im betting. Everyone responds to it differently...some get ultra defensive(like sundvls...he and his wolf defenses lol)...some take it entirely calm(barkeep...no one listened to me...*whimper*). But it provides insight in how people react to being accused.

When i am accused, i feel a need to defend myself...everyone does...how someone defends themselves tells a lot, hence why i accuse a lot of people...i always do, ask anyone who has played other games with me...and in the past few games it has worked for me...it didnt when i first started, i got many a villager killed...but things change, and i got started to get lucky/look at the right parts of the comments made
Demotivation