Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-21-2006, 01:54 AM   #101
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
Actually, now that I think about it I still have some questions around this deal. It just seems like a real easy way to peg pirates. Say get a group of 4 or 5, if it gets denied you know that one in the group is a pirate. Then regroup to 3 or 4 and so on. If accepted, everyone is clear. Not trying to be a pain in the ass here, I just want to make sure we have an interesting game.

But then the question is if you had a group of 5 that got denied, how would you know who to eliminate? You could also have multiple pirates in that group.

You would still have to meet the gold requirement. If you thought you had enough gold to buy monopoly with the first 5 people, you probably don't have enough gold to buy it with 4 people.

Fire Ron Lee.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 02:05 AM   #102
kingfc22
Head Coach

I'm a treasure hunter. Nice to be back on the side of good for a change.
Old 02-21-2006, 02:12 AM   #103
Vince
Pro Starter

Just in case it's important, I'm not #18 on the list, because there's no #17 -- I should probably be #17.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 02:24 AM   #104
TazFTW
Pro Rookie

It helps. I was thinking we had 18 so the ratio could be 15/3 or 14/4. With 17, 14/3 seems more likely because 13/4 feels like a lot of pirates.

Fire Ron Lee.
TazFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 06:23 AM   #105
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I'm checking in.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 07:15 AM   #106
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Treasure Hunter checking in.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 07:18 AM   #107
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm going to have limited availability for most of the day - hopefully this doesn't present any issues without a vote taking place.

I'm thinking hard about using my CampOut option today and going to mine one of the remote areas to see if I can get some big gold to start the game off. I could then report that back to the masses on my findings, subject to Barkeep's comments on forming a monopoly. If I know someone is coming along for the ride we could do a mutual watch action on the other player, thus starting to generate some level of trust. Thoughts?

If we need to keep our groups smaller, then I suspect we will need to either communicate publicly on our circles of monopoly trust - which will be challenging to do without being elitist - or else pick up radios for some communication.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 07:43 AM   #108
Barkeep49
Coordinator

With the amount of Gold needed it is unlikely that a small group could get the gold together early on in order to buy a monopoly just so you know as you strategize during the day.

Last edited by Barkeep49 : 02-21-2006 at 07:43 AM.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 07:48 AM   #109
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Treasure hunter here, with alot of confusion on how to get gold!

On my way to work, will re-check out the rules and such when I get there.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 08:28 AM   #110
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ok, reading through, a couple of questions..

We can move diagonal in direction on the map for the normal movement costs unless entering special terrain correct? Not just cardinal directions?

Also, can the only times we are attacked by pirates be during the evening cycles? Or can they also kill us during the morning cycle if they happen to be alone in a square with you? (My reading of the rules seemed to say that the latter is possible).

I saw an option to "Watch" someone else while out, but no real protection while digging. Taking hoop's idea I wonder if it would be benifitial to go out in pairs, to have one dig while the other keeps an eye out for safety.
Old 02-21-2006, 08:32 AM   #111
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
Ok, reading through, a couple of questions..

We can move diagonal in direction on the map for the normal movement costs unless entering special terrain correct? Not just cardinal directions?

Also, can the only times we are attacked by pirates be during the evening cycles? Or can they also kill us during the morning cycle if they happen to be alone in a square with you? (My reading of the rules seemed to say that the latter is possible).

I saw an option to "Watch" someone else while out, but no real protection while digging. Taking hoop's idea I wonder if it would be benifitial to go out in pairs, to have one dig while the other keeps an eye out for safety.
I was under the impression they could kill during the morning, but not at night...though i could be quite wrong. I thought morning, as per what he says in the rules. is what were accustumed to as night, and evening is what we call day. Afternoon is just when he processes night actions from the morning.

Though it should be noted that i dont know how much AP killing costs, so is it possible for them to kill like 6 people if they are all in the same square?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 08:35 AM   #112
Blade6119
Coordinator

Dola, as for your pairs idea...it could work or could backfire horribly. If the pirates are picked as diggers, they could just sit back and out dig us to win. They can win by ratio or gold i thought. So while it could work, it could backfire horribly and be our death stroke based on who was picked to do what.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 02-21-2006, 08:37 AM   #113
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Pirates can only kill during the Morning Cycle. Killing costs 1 AP and while 5 kill actions are theoretically possible, they are unlikely due to the high probability that someone would witness one of them, without them even having to use the watch action.

Evening cycle is where you vote out players and bid on fabulous items.
Old 02-21-2006, 08:53 AM   #114
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

An older man, wizzened by the sun, tanned leather brown, with a whitish, grayish dirty beard and brown eyes that are filled with intensity and hatred wanders into the hut, notices all the newcomers and begins to rant, spittle dripping from his small angry mouth.

"Oooooh, I am a hopping MAD! I am so mad at all you, making a mess of my plans! All these years! So close to, to discov'rin' the source, to being rich! But you /ALL/ had t'come! Everyone of you should leave NOW! All of you! GET! It's MINE! Should be...I a earned it. Using maps, digging in the sun, rolling big rocks, understandin' the locals. EVERYONE, GO! Leave me the treasures, hunting in peace without you yutes underminin' whot's rightfully MINE! Ole Qwikshot 'noes! I AIN'T CRAZY! I can TASTE it! I can feel it! EVERYONE GETS! I'll fix you youn'ins. REAL real real real....(pauses) real Goooood (swigs whiskey and turns out).
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 02-21-2006, 08:58 AM   #115
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
An older man, wizzened by the sun, tanned leather brown, with a whitish, grayish dirty beard and brown eyes that are filled with intensity and hatred wanders into the hut, notices all the newcomers and begins to rant, spittle dripping from his small angry mouth.

"Oooooh, I am a hopping MAD! I am so mad at all you, making a mess of my plans! All these years! So close to, to discov'rin' the source, to being rich! But you /ALL/ had t'come! Everyone of you should leave NOW! All of you! GET! It's MINE! Should be...I a earned it. Using maps, digging in the sun, rolling big rocks, understandin' the locals. EVERYONE, GO! Leave me the treasures, hunting in peace without you yutes underminin' whot's rightfully MINE! Ole Qwikshot 'noes! I AIN'T CRAZY! I can TASTE it! I can feel it! EVERYONE GETS! I'll fix you youn'ins. REAL real real real....(pauses) real Goooood (swigs whiskey and turns out).
While i see your attempting humor, can i draw from this post that your role tells you that you were on blahoop before the rest of us? You refer to the rest of us as newcomers...??
Demotivation
Old 02-21-2006, 09:04 AM   #116
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Dola, as for your pairs idea...it could work or could backfire horribly. If the pirates are picked as diggers, they could just sit back and out dig us to win. They can win by ratio or gold i thought. So while it could work, it could backfire horribly and be our death stroke based on who was picked to do what.

Could alternate turns perhaps. So its not the same digger each day in the pair. I'm wondering what might happen if someone tries to kill digger A, while digger B watches them. Would Digger B see who the killer is? Would they be able to do anything to help protect them? (ie: 2 vs 1?).
Old 02-21-2006, 09:05 AM   #117
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
While i see your attempting humor, can i draw from this post that your role tells you that you were on blahoop before the rest of us? You refer to the rest of us as newcomers...??

I'm attempting somethin' you GALOOT! As for how long I been here, none of your bizness, little wet behind the ears punk...Now leave me be.

(out of character - I'm be around on and off due to work needs)
Old 02-21-2006, 09:09 AM   #118
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Also I wonder what type of gold replinishment rate there is at spots. Ie: if you hit a good spot every day as the only digger there, will it keep replinishing, or will you likely go many days without and gold at all.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:09 AM   #119
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Treasure hunter checking in. I'm leaving for work in a few which should allow me plenty of time to catch up on the rules and such.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:10 AM   #120
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Could alternate turns perhaps. So its not the same digger each day in the pair. I'm wondering what might happen if someone tries to kill digger A, while digger B watches them. Would Digger B see who the killer is? Would they be able to do anything to help protect them? (ie: 2 vs 1?).
Here comes question 2. With everything so publicized as to who is going where with who, it would make finding people to kill rather easy. I think the one advantage it sounds like we have is they have to be in the same square as us, with no visible way of knowing where we are. By telling everyone where we are going, or who with, we could be asking for trouble. Say a wolf is a watcher, he can just go kill someone else...no one would know, and we would spend a day killing the guy in the square with the victim. Just talking...i like the idea, but i see easily exploitable holes. Especially, if by some chance, 2 wolfs were grouped together. That would be hell
Demotivation
Old 02-21-2006, 09:11 AM   #121
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm attempting somethin' you GALOOT! As for how long I been here, none of your bizness, little wet behind the ears punk...Now leave me be.

(out of character - I'm be around on and off due to work needs)
qwik, im going to leave you alone...but if you do have a special role, be more subtle...wolf or villager
Demotivation
Old 02-21-2006, 09:11 AM   #122
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Also I wonder what type of gold replinishment rate there is at spots. Ie: if you hit a good spot every day as the only digger there, will it keep replinishing, or will you likely go many days without and gold at all.
There is a set amount and a set rate for each square. So the set rate for that square will be in effect until the amount runs out. Most squares have an even conversion, for instance if the rate is 2 GP per Dig it'll have an even number as the amount, though some do not. Some squares have a lot, others not so much.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:13 AM   #123
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Oh and 1 rule clarification which I mis informed somebody earlier via PM

The cost for a square's AP is when you move ONTO the square not when you leave the square.

Not sure if it is perfectly logical, but it's how I planned things in terms of balance.

Last edited by Barkeep49 : 02-21-2006 at 09:13 AM.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:19 AM   #124
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Here comes question 2. With everything so publicized as to who is going where with who, it would make finding people to kill rather easy. I think the one advantage it sounds like we have is they have to be in the same square as us, with no visible way of knowing where we are. By telling everyone where we are going, or who with, we could be asking for trouble. Say a wolf is a watcher, he can just go kill someone else...no one would know, and we would spend a day killing the guy in the square with the victim. Just talking...i like the idea, but i see easily exploitable holes. Especially, if by some chance, 2 wolfs were grouped together. That would be hell

Yeah it has some holes, I'm just trying to think outloud a little bit here. This game is quite complex, so I am trying to figure everything out here and try to determine what a good strategy might be.
Old 02-21-2006, 09:22 AM   #125
Blade6119
Coordinator

Im going to hold off my morning actions until later today, but i imagine ill end up merely gold searching today and voting for vince to start the evening off
Demotivation
Old 02-21-2006, 09:24 AM   #126
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Don't really have time to go through this thead during work today, but I'll get through it this evening.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 09:58 AM   #127
saldana
Pro Starter

commencement at MIT just ended, i got my doctorate in Barkeep games....treasure hunter checking in
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 10:03 AM   #128
saldana
Pro Starter

couple things up to this point....

the pairs idea would be nice, except for the fact that we would need some dumbass pirates to have them actually whack the guy they went out with. add to that the sneaky trait they have, and we would probably end up killing alot of treasure hunters if say, hoops and i were in a pair, and a pirate used his sneak ability to whack me....hoops would automatically get lynched for no reason.

the filter by monopoly idea would theoretically work, but i think it would take so much time that we could have bought a monopoly faster (of course we dont know how much GP we need for that, so this is just a guess)
Old 02-21-2006, 10:06 AM   #129
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
qwik, im going to leave you alone...but if you do have a special role, be more subtle...wolf or villager

Read "between" the lines boy, I fear no stupid stinky pirates anymore than I fear you interlopers comin and ruining my plans.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:06 AM   #130
SnDvls
Pro Starter

just checking in
basic treasure hunter here
I'll be limited today as I took yesterday off from work
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 10:09 AM   #131
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Read "between" the lines boy, I fear no stupid stinky pirates anymore than I fear you interlopers comin and ruining my plans.
Anyone else find this comment odd, and not just for his playing...seems like he is telling on on night 0(which is what this is really) what his role is, or hinting at it...

I dont feel its important to lynch him over it, but a seer might be inclined to scan his way....usually someone with a role where he isnt afraid of pirates(bodyguard, blessed) doesnt advertise it unless they really dont have it...i did the same thing last game, and i wasnt a villager...wasnt an other, but still
Demotivation
Old 02-21-2006, 10:10 AM   #132
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazFTW
But then the question is if you had a group of 5 that got denied, how would you know who to eliminate? You could also have multiple pirates in that group.

You would still have to meet the gold requirement. If you thought you had enough gold to buy monopoly with the first 5 people, you probably don't have enough gold to buy it with 4 people.

It doesn't matter, just pick one to eliminate and regroup. Eventually you're left with a group of trusted and a group of possibles. Then you would regroup the possibles and do it again. For example, divide into three groups of six. Anyway, it would take concerted planning, so as long as that doesn't happen, it won't matter I guess.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 10:15 AM   #133
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desnudo
It doesn't matter, just pick one to eliminate and regroup. Eventually you're left with a group of trusted and a group of possibles. Then you would regroup the possibles and do it again. For example, divide into three groups of six. Anyway, it would take concerted planning, so as long as that doesn't happen, it won't matter I guess.
In the rules, it says a rival group can outbid you....i think monopoly,as enticing as it is, should be in the backburner to killing wolves. Im suspect the villagers have a VERY large gold total to get to, and will only be achieved late in the game, if it all.

BARKEEP, what happens to the money when a player is killed? Is his cash dispersed evenly, dissapears? What if it is in a bank account?
Demotivation
Old 02-21-2006, 10:16 AM   #134
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Anyone else find this comment odd, and not just for his playing...seems like he is telling on on night 0(which is what this is really) what his role is, or hinting at it...

I dont feel its important to lynch him over it, but a seer might be inclined to scan his way....usually someone with a role where he isnt afraid of pirates(bodyguard, blessed) doesnt advertise it unless they really dont have it...i did the same thing last game, and i wasnt a villager...wasnt an other, but still

OOC: Why cannot we make assumptions in some sort of character. You sound like an intellectual dissecting a the hidden plot of some thick Russian novel.

In Character:

Methinks that Blade is chomping at the bit to take charge, seems like I knows his type from before, always chattering, assuming, being an all around schmo thinking he's more important that he really is...time and time again, puffing his chest, pumping his fist, blowing smoke (sigh) Yer type ain't appreciated, you ain't no treasure hunter, you sound like some half baked TOURIST, got no right going out and digging (bet you gonna do it with your hands!)...no sir, you ain't the brilliant type, you just ain't.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:20 AM   #135
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
OOC: Why cannot we make assumptions in some sort of character. You sound like an intellectual dissecting a the hidden plot of some thick Russian novel.

In Character:

Methinks that Blade is chomping at the bit to take charge, seems like I knows his type from before, always chattering, assuming, being an all around schmo thinking he's more important that he really is...time and time again, puffing his chest, pumping his fist, blowing smoke (sigh) Yer type ain't appreciated, you ain't no treasure hunter, you sound like some half baked TOURIST, got no right going out and digging (bet you gonna do it with your hands!)...no sir, you ain't the brilliant type, you just ain't.
I think the only way to win these games is to dissect bits of hidden meaning from every post...i like making assumptions about our characters, and getting in them is fun. But that WILL not stop me from analyzing every word to find wolves. If you want me to stop, and then insult my play stlye, thats your call. I dont intend to listen...
Demotivation
Old 02-21-2006, 10:21 AM   #136
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
In the rules, it says a rival group can outbid you....i think monopoly,as enticing as it is, should be in the backburner to killing wolves. Im suspect the villagers have a VERY large gold total to get to, and will only be achieved late in the game, if it all.

BARKEEP, what happens to the money when a player is killed? Is his cash dispersed evenly, dissapears? What if it is in a bank account?

this was in the rules, didnt you read them, it only took a second or two.....

if you are killed by pirates, they keep any gold you are carrying.

if it is in the bank, you can leave it to another player through your will, but the will must be filed before you died.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:25 AM   #137
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:

It seems obvious to me that he's the crazy old treasure hunter from Scooby Doo. Probably with individual winning conditions. Maybe Barkeep told him to come out early.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:26 AM   #138
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
I'm going to have limited availability for most of the day - hopefully this doesn't present any issues without a vote taking place.

I'm thinking hard about using my CampOut option today and going to mine one of the remote areas to see if I can get some big gold to start the game off. I could then report that back to the masses on my findings, subject to Barkeep's comments on forming a monopoly. If I know someone is coming along for the ride we could do a mutual watch action on the other player, thus starting to generate some level of trust. Thoughts?

If we need to keep our groups smaller, then I suspect we will need to either communicate publicly on our circles of monopoly trust - which will be challenging to do without being elitist - or else pick up radios for some communication.

I always like to camp out the first day I'm digging for gold.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:27 AM   #139
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
this was in the rules, didnt you read them, it only took a second or two.....

if you are killed by pirates, they keep any gold you are carrying.

if it is in the bank, you can leave it to another player through your will, but the will must be filed before you died.
I have read over the rules mostly...i have not read it word for word, and most likely wont...i think its beneficial to learn who studied them and who hasnt...just feeling out everyones level of work they are putting into this game and comparing it with other games
Demotivation
Old 02-21-2006, 10:28 AM   #140
saldana
Pro Starter

seems to me Qwik is just a steroetypical treasure hunter...a fat, dumb, old, bald guy that has spent too much time in the sun

BARKEEP: what happens to AP that we have left at the end of the day, do they carry over into the next day, or is the most we can start any given day with 5
Old 02-21-2006, 10:30 AM   #141
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
seems to me Qwik is just a steroetypical treasure hunter...a fat, dumb, old, bald guy that has spent too much time in the sun

BARKEEP: what happens to AP that we have left at the end of the day, do they carry over into the next day, or is the most we can start any given day with 5
Unused AP are forever gone.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:30 AM   #142
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

Didnt you read the rules?? It only takes a second

Buying no doze gives us an extra 2 AP that morning

So we can start with 7, though it cant be used back to back days
Demotivation
Old 02-21-2006, 10:34 AM   #143
saldana
Pro Starter

actually, i didnt read all the items...figured i would wait until i had some gold to worry about that.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:35 AM   #144
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
I think the only way to win these games is to dissect bits of hidden meaning from every post...i like making assumptions about our characters, and getting in them is fun. But that WILL not stop me from analyzing every word to find wolves. If you want me to stop, and then insult my play stlye, thats your call. I dont intend to listen...

Your assessment is fine, but have some in character dialogue as well...my assessment right now is that you are probably pirate because you like to assess everyone else, therefore inflating your post count and ego , and drawing less attention to yourself being out in the open.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:37 AM   #145
Desnudo
Coordinator

Here we go
Old 02-21-2006, 10:39 AM   #146
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:

Mangy varmit, I ain't fat, ain't bald, and the sun is glorious. You young whippersnappers will see. You seem to be a stereotypical young thickheaded whelp without a clue.
Old 02-21-2006, 10:42 AM   #147
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Your assessment is fine, but have some in character dialogue as well...my assessment right now is that you are probably pirate because you like to assess everyone else, therefore inflating your post count and ego , and drawing less attention to yourself being out in the open.
LOL, i dont see a need to assess myself...i havent seen you assess yourself either. I dont think i have ever seen a soul present reasons why they themselves should be lynched. We fairly often get the self-vote, but if you dont like the fact im assessing everyone else then you dont understand the game. I already know my role, i dont know everyone elses...

In character:

In all your self-proclaimed wisdom old man, is there someone i should be assessing instead. Please tell me, i love crazy stories from senile old men...while your telling me, ill be getting rich so i can buy your house and kick you out
Demotivation
Old 02-21-2006, 10:55 AM   #148
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
LOL, i dont see a need to assess myself...i havent seen you assess yourself either. I dont think i have ever seen a soul present reasons why they themselves should be lynched. We fairly often get the self-vote, but if you dont like the fact im assessing everyone else then you dont understand the game. I already know my role, i dont know everyone elses...

In character:

In all your self-proclaimed wisdom old man, is there someone i should be assessing instead. Please tell me, i love crazy stories from senile old men...while your telling me, ill be getting rich so i can buy your house and kick you out

FOOL! I don't t'own a house, shows how much you know! As fer stories, have I told one, I dunno...I bet you love more from old men that I don't wanna know about, but that is a story I'm sure you can tell. Seems awful quiet for a bunch of gold fever golddiggers, you ain't got the sense, or the GUTS (spits and grins a broken toothed grin).

OOC: Don't tell me about understanding the game, the point of this game is you are in one of two parties with the expectation to reach your goal. The question is who is on who's side, and you can do it while having some marginal skills in playing out a character...be the know it all, I don't care, but do so with some passion man, I've seen mathematicians show more passion solving a problem. It'll be more fun I swear...right now I picture Blade with a sherlock hat, a stubby sidesick, and a small spade for digging..."Ah yes, the games afoot, I recall this to be the same as my case of the Dancing Men, do you remember that one Watson, what-what...time for tea, okay, let me play my violin".
Old 02-21-2006, 10:57 AM   #149
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I'm off until about 7 PM or so Eastern. I will try and check in before then, but odds are slim.

So far I have two Morning Cycle Orders. With just about 11 hours to go, people should get moving!
Old 02-21-2006, 11:18 AM   #150
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Mangy varmit, I ain't fat, ain't bald, and the sun is glorious. You young whippersnappers will see. You seem to be a stereotypical young thickheaded whelp without a clue.

look gramps, i am sure you have wonderous tails of how you spent all day boiling your brain in "the good ol'days", but someone as good looking as i am doesnt have time to sit around and listen to them *tosses long golden locks of hair and walks away*