Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-22-2006, 05:36 AM   #301
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
I can only conclude that I moved to a trendy spot relative to you guys. Or that you are keeping info to yourselves, although I intuitively don't think this is the case with both of you.
I also received a PM with only the amount of gold I received.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 06:05 AM   #302
Vince
Pro Starter

Hoops, I will confirm that I only received the info on the 5 of us in the first square (E5), and nothing on anyone else in any of the square(s) I visited. Yes, I'm being ambiguous...I don't want none of you blokes finding the nice vein I found this afternoon. It should make me rich

I think tomorrow I'll be depositing my cash at the bank, and deciding who should be in my will...though I'm pretty sure I know who'll be the beneficiary if I get knifed.

I work tomorrow, and for a long shift. Just in case I can't get around, I'm going to throw a vote out there now.

There isn't much of a reason behind this one, other than the fact that he voted for me first, and he hasn't been vouched for being away from the scene of the crime at all. By my count, we have 9 people 'accounted for:'

I'm certain of these guys:
myself
hoops
Qwikshot
KWhit
path

Pretty Sure of:
AlanT

Somewhat sure of:
pennywisesb
saldana
ardent enthusiast

This isn't to say that none of these guys are pirates, or even that none of them are the one that killed SunDvls (they could have doubled back) -- but I highly doubt that they doubled back. Hoops confirms my sighting of the initial five, so unless we're in cahoots (hint: we're not), those five are safe for now. Alan claims to have been in a completely different square, and Pennywise confirms that, though Alan didn't notice Pennywise. Since we've noted that it is possible for people to not notice others (path and myself not noticing hoops in our second square of movement) while they are noticing you, this doesn't damn pennywise in the least. But we can't just assume that he's not throwing that out there as a red herring. Saldana claims that he was far from the scene of the crime, and that he saw ardent there too.

Since people can notice others without being noticed, saying "I was far from the crime, and I saw xxx" without specifying where you were when you saw the person is a pretty good way to stay undercover -- you have the blanket statement of 'I don't want to alert the pirates to where I was, and I'm sure xxx wouldn't want that out there either' to hide under, while at the same time it seems to proclaim your innocence, especially if 'xxx' claims they were far from the crime as well.

Right now I'm just thinking out loud, as I won't be back at the computer for a while. That all being said...

I vote Blade.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 06:15 AM   #303
Vince
Pro Starter

Hoops, I will confirm that I only received the info on the 5 of us in the first square, and nothing on anyone else in any of the other square(s) I visited. Yes, I'm being ambiguous...I don't know what any of your motivations are, and as is obvious with Blade's day one actions, I might be a target, and I want to keep my hide intact, thank you very much.

I think tomorrow I'll be depositing my cash at the bank, and deciding who should be in my will.

[OOC]I work tomorrow, and for a long shift. Just in case I can't get around, I'm going to throw a vote out there now.[/OOC]

By my count, we have 9 people 'accounted for:'

I'm certain of these guys:
myself
hoops
Qwikshot
KWhit
path

Pretty Sure of:
AlanT

Somewhat sure of:
pennywisesb
saldana
ardent enthusiast

This isn't to say that none of these guys are pirates, or even that none of them are the one that killed SunDvls (they could have doubled back) -- but I highly doubt that they doubled back. Hoops confirms my sighting of the initial five, so unless we're in cahoots (hint: we're not), those five are safe for now. Alan claims to have been in a completely different square, and Pennywise confirms that (which would just be weird if he was lying, unless they're both Pirates...but why lie this early? Too easy to get caught, in my opinion), though Alan didn't notice Pennywise. Since we've noted that it is possible for people to not notice others (path and myself not noticing hoops in our second square of movement) while they are noticing you, this doesn't damn pennywise in the least. But we can't just assume that he's not throwing that out there as a red herring. Saldana claims that he was far from the scene of the crime, and that he saw ardent there too.

Since people can notice others without being noticed, saying "I was far from the crime, and I saw xxx" without specifying where you were when you saw the person is a pretty good way to stay undercover -- you have the blanket statement of 'I don't want to alert the pirates to where I was, and I'm sure xxx wouldn't want that out there either' to hide under, while at the same time it seems to proclaim your innocence, especially if 'xxx' claims they were far from the crime as well.

Who's left?

kingfc22
Blade
Desnudo
Raiders Army
Grammaticus
TazFTW
Schmidty

Right now I'm just thinking out loud, as I won't be back at the computer for a while. Remember, a tie in the voting confuses the cops, and means no arrest. That all being said...

I think he's literally been a bad guy in every single game of Werewolf I've ever played. Since this is pretty much a crapshoot anyways, that (combined with him being 'unvouched' for as yet) is as good a reason as any I can think of. It was tough not to vote on Blade first though

I vote Raiders Army.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Old 02-22-2006, 06:17 AM   #304
Vince
Pro Starter

Huh...going to preview post apparently posted my first one before I changed my mind. interesting. I'm sure that will go over well tomorrow (sigh).

Uh, since I think this is necessary now -- sorry to make your life a little more difficult Barkeep.

Unvote Blade
Vote Raiders Army
Old 02-22-2006, 06:28 AM   #305
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Huh...going to preview post apparently posted my first one before I changed my mind. interesting. I'm sure that will go over well tomorrow (sigh).

Uh, since I think this is necessary now -- sorry to make your life a little more difficult Barkeep.

Unvote Blade
Vote Raiders Army

lol, I was confused for about 30 seconds there.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 06:33 AM   #306
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Now why is it, everywhere I go I'm bumping into greenhorns trying to infringe upon my gold!?! I was wandering down into I think it was E5 on my grid, my map, da'n yutes...I bump into you bumblers. The first guy had a basketball nickname I think, or was it that guy from One Crazy Summer...I dunno, seemed profession'l, I hate profession'ls. The other guy I didn't think he could speak English or was lost, I think...he kept saying Path, path...I kept pointing to the road, but damned if he kept shaking his head...too hot in this sun...the other guy sounded like 'quit', I was hoping he was givin up but then I realized it was just his name, mad me madder than a hornet...and the, the /normal/ one, looked like a Vegas dealer...I told him to go back to the steamboats and shoot for a dead man's hand...they didn't stick around too long...which IS good...

Shame bout that one youngin bitin it...heart attack my bum...only tourists get heart attacks here, after too many Mai Tais, fat fried shrimp, and happy endings from the girls at the local Spa...

I need me some gold...I want some rum.

Stupid greenhorns after my gold, stupid pirates for being pirates...

Oooooh
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 06:52 AM   #307
Vince
Pro Starter

And this is why I stopped playing these games. It's 5 AM for crying out loud, and I haven't slept yet. Sigh.
Old 02-22-2006, 07:01 AM   #308
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

So far it looks to me like most of the group that Hoops saw is confirming their location.

Kwhit, Hoops, Path, Vince, Qwikshot all appear to not have been in the area to make the kill last night, although that does not mean they are not pirates.

Pennyweis also said the same about me, even though I have no ability to confirm his whereabouts, as i did not see him.

Thinking about this, it obviously helps us narrow down who did NOT make the kill last night at least. I am hoping people do not entirely start thinking of these people as cleared though, as it would be far too easy for a pirate to sneak into a circle of trust that way.

In my mind, right now it helps us identify targets moreso than "clear" people. The danger with this though is Pirate A could say "I saw Player X way far away last night, he could not have done this!" and it be a total fabrication without any way to support it.
Old 02-22-2006, 07:06 AM   #309
hoopsguy
General Manager

Qwik = very funny
Vince = relapsed WW addict

Although we have a few people who have come out vouching, not everyone has noted what direction they went in ... Path has confirmed that our group of 5 started in a SE direction (I'm confirming the first two moves he listed). Did anyone head SW along with SnDvls?

I'm not sure how much stock to put in two random people vouching for each other (or one vouching for the other but not reciprocated) at this point in time. I think there is value here, but this is also something that the pirates can latch onto since there is not an absolute "i saw these players and these players all saw me" relationship here.

There is still plenty of time for something to come out here that helps tighten our net. But the most compelling evidence will come from the SW. I'm concerned that someone may have headed in that direction but decided they did not want to be linked to the murder when sharing their information.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 07:16 AM   #310
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Although we have a few people who have come out vouching, not everyone has noted what direction they went in ... Path has confirmed that our group of 5 started in a SE direction (I'm confirming the first two moves he listed). Did anyone head SW along with SnDvls?
I went to A7. From my PM, I did not see anyone. I just received gold.
Old 02-22-2006, 07:32 AM   #311
hoopsguy
General Manager

RA, I'm assuming you took the most direct route there: D4-C5-B6-A7?

If so, that is disappointing that you didn't see anyone while moving there. I would expect that SnDvls would have moved D4-C5-B6 just because that is the only route to B6 that doesn't waste time. And a treasure hunter would not want to waste time that could be spent digging, although he could have used a "hide" or "watch" action to slow his progress to B6.
Old 02-22-2006, 07:50 AM   #312
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

OOC - brief recap

Sndvls - Dead at B6, SW of map

Penny saw AlanT; AlanT did not see Penny

Saldana vouches for AE

Hoops, Vince, Qwik, Path, Kwith all saw each other in SE area

Des and King state they were in SE area

Gram votes for King, minimum explanation

Vince votes for Blade, then RA, with maximum explanation

RA went to A7, no one witnessed him.

Taz went somewhere where no one witnessed him.

Schmidty and Blade (amazingly) are quiet.
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 02-22-2006, 08:17 AM   #313
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
I also received a PM with only the amount of gold I received.

I received a PM too....it said I was stabbed in the back and killed...bastards!!

No this was probally a good thing as one of my coworkers had a death in the family and I would be very limited in this game. Good luck all.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 08:21 AM   #314
Barkeep49
Coordinator

There's been quite a bit of talk when a middle aged man in a cheap suit enters the hut.

"Hello all and to all a hello. How are you fine gents doing today? We have here a MIGHTY fine group. Yes indeed a MIGHTY fine group indeed.

"Now I have here a little information that just needs to stay between us. Ya know so no one else hears it."

Shady looks around conspiratorially before continuing.

“I can make you all RICH beyond your dreams. You will have women at your beck and call. An inexhaustible supply of gold. All you have to do is make me a small payment of 100 Gold Pieces, yes that’s right the mighty affordable price of 100 Gold Pieces, and the exclusive, yes I said exclusive, rights to this island are YOURS. Now we must hurry because I have heard that there are a group of mercenaries who are willing to come and take over this here island for 125 Gold Pieces. Now I don’t, and you don’t, want these evils here so go ahead and get together a group for that 100 Gold Pieces.

“Finally before I leave here I thought I should offer you something.”

Shady pulls out a necklace with five beads on it.

“This necklace is a traditional piece of Blahoopian jewelry. It’s great for informal or formal occasions. Any Blahoopian who you meet will respect you instantly for it. Sadly, I only have one of these and so I will offer it to the highest bidder.

“But make sure you don’t try anything fancy. Do not try and retract your bid
(In other words no editing of posts with a bid in it) and make sure you have the gold to pay for your items as I don’t like to be cheated. Now it’s possible some of you will want to be asleep when the action ends. If so just come outside and tell me how much is the maximum you’d be willing to pay. If I feel like it (In other words if I’m around and receive a PM from you) then I will increase the bid for you without you even having to lose a moment of shuteye.

“So there you have it blokes. I’ll be back later to talk some more.”

Evening Cycle is now going and ends 8 PM Eastern.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 08:23 AM   #315
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

That guy with the sharp name...Butterknife, I think it was, or spork...so loud and huffing his chest...seems so quiet now, remarkably...kinda nice, but kinda spooky, you don't really go quiet lest you contemplatin', and with that dead boy, methinks one is trying to keep out of view...not on m'h watch...mmm-hmmm

Vote Blade
Old 02-22-2006, 08:28 AM   #316
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well, I guess we don't have zero information to go on to try to inprison this wrongdoer to prevent them from doing a similar crime to the rest of us...

unless anyone has a better idea, should we try to narrow down one of the ones not vouched for as a possible target to jail? I am pretty sure that some of the people who have been vouched for (or even those doing the vouching) so far likely could be or are pirates, so I don't want to become too comfortable with clearing those people. However putting pressure on people who were not vouched for, could possible lead to pirates doing false vouchings or find some other way to snare one.

From my list, this is the people that no one could vouch for that they saw elsewhere earlier this morning:

Blade
Desnudo
Pennywise
Raiders
Grammaticus
Taz
king
ardent
Schmidty

Maybe we should look at these closely and figure out who might be someone we want to contact our local law enforcement about.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:03 AM   #317
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
RA, I'm assuming you took the most direct route there: D4-C5-B6-A7?

If so, that is disappointing that you didn't see anyone while moving there. I would expect that SnDvls would have moved D4-C5-B6 just because that is the only route to B6 that doesn't waste time. And a treasure hunter would not want to waste time that could be spent digging, although he could have used a "hide" or "watch" action to slow his progress to B6.
I went C4-B4-B5-B6-B7-A7, then dig.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:10 AM   #318
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
I went C4-B4-B5-B6-B7-A7, then dig.

OOC: This makes you the athlete or a pirate. You sure went the longest way to get to your point...that is

it would've been wiser to do c5, dig, b6, dig, a7, dig...get more gold that way

mighty odd /OOC
Old 02-22-2006, 09:12 AM   #319
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T
Well, I guess we don't have zero information to go on to try to inprison this wrongdoer to prevent them from doing a similar crime to the rest of us...

unless anyone has a better idea, should we try to narrow down one of the ones not vouched for as a possible target to jail? I am pretty sure that some of the people who have been vouched for (or even those doing the vouching) so far likely could be or are pirates, so I don't want to become too comfortable with clearing those people. However putting pressure on people who were not vouched for, could possible lead to pirates doing false vouchings or find some other way to snare one.

From my list, this is the people that no one could vouch for that they saw elsewhere earlier this morning:

Blade
Desnudo
Pennywise
Raiders
Grammaticus
Taz
king
ardent
Schmidty

Maybe we should look at these closely and figure out who might be someone we want to contact our local law enforcement about.

AlanT, I went northwest, does that help at all in deciding if I was in fact near where you were?
Old 02-22-2006, 09:12 AM   #320
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I just went to one of the furthest points on the map. It didn't even occur to me to dig at more than one location. I'll do so in the future.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:13 AM   #321
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Dola, I also didn't realize that we could move diagonally. Damn you checkers for messing me up.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:20 AM   #322
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
OOC: This makes you the athlete or a pirate. You sure went the longest way to get to your point...that is

it would've been wiser to do c5, dig, b6, dig, a7, dig...get more gold that way

mighty odd /OOC

I was curious about this also.. Raiders how exactly did you make so many moves?

And reply to Penny: Yes, the direction you said you moved along with spotting me makes me feel that you did not have as much to do with this morning's death, however I don't know where to the NW you spotted me, or if it might have been possible to double back though in time. I do know so far your story matches up to what i know at least.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:20 AM   #323
Barkeep49
Coordinator

This reminds me that if you want to move from say D4-C6 (SnDvl's fatal path) then please be specific as to how you want to get there. There is often more than 1 way to go and as you saw last night how you go there can matter.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:38 AM   #324
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

So's I'm gonna rein'nerate that I'm thinking this poor dead kid ran into somethin fierce down there in the SW. We's got someone who knows how to run...run all the way to the end o' the earth, just to get his fingernails deerty in one plot...funny funny, greenhorn. Long way to go for so little...

So's b'sides the guys that I had to deal with o yonder SE, we gots one definately SW...

These pirates must be healthy, know how to run, even with a mess o' grog in em. They must've targeted deadboy from the start, followed him, kilt him.

I gots from all this ramblin' talk...that the ones I run into (Path, Hoops, Vince, Kwhit, Qwik) went SE...we gots talk that two others also went that way...(Des and King)...so that makes 7 of us near'd the river.

Deadboy(sndvl) and GreenhornArmy (RaidersArmy) went SW but didn't see each other...Greenhorn musta had blinders on not to see ANYTHING, I means, there was someone else that must've been there, lest someones else was the Greenhorn.

Butterfork (blade) and Smitty (schmidty) are awfully quiet, but I'm gessin' that's from a hard's days work...

The one they called Ardvark Enthusiast, no ardvarks here m'boy, and Salad lover seemed to have bumped into each other but didn't say where...

Pennyforyerthoughts ran into the guy named IcedT, or Allenade...whatever...theys went Northwest.

Grammyphone doesn't like King, but didn't give a reason...was Grammy in the southeast too?!?
Old 02-22-2006, 09:44 AM   #325
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
I was curious about this also.. Raiders how exactly did you make so many moves?
I used roads.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:46 AM   #326
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Deadboy(sndvl) and GreenhornArmy (RaidersArmy) went SW but didn't see each other...Greenhorn musta had blinders on not to see ANYTHING, I means, there was someone else that must've been there, lest someones else was the Greenhorn.
I don't like what you're insinuating. I can't help but see what I see. If I don't get it in the PM, then I don't see anything. All I got was some gold. I'm guessing that our paths did not cross.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:48 AM   #327
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
I used roads.

WAIT...I thought roads were only good for bikes or taxis...there was no benefit when on foot.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:51 AM   #328
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
WAIT...I thought roads were only good for bikes or taxis...there was no benefit when on foot.

Thats what I thought as well. I went and reread the rules on the front page and it states:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules
Road: Roads can decrease the movement cost for people with bicycles or who use a taxi. Note that that the road bonus applies when moving to a square with a road. So no bonus if a player moves from D2-D1, but the player will get the bonus if moving from D1-D2.

Right now 2 + 2 is equaling somewhere around 5 1/2.
Old 02-22-2006, 09:51 AM   #329
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Ugh. You are correct. I have no idea where I went last night then. I really don't know the rules at all. Crap.

Barkeep, I know that I received some gold, but can you tell me where I dug?
Old 02-22-2006, 09:52 AM   #330
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I'm guessing I ended up at B6 then and dug for gold?
Old 02-22-2006, 10:00 AM   #331
hoopsguy
General Manager

The only reason that I'm not putting a vote on Raiders immediately here is that he says that he didn't see someone while posting a series of actions that make no sense to me (too many moves, putting himself in the SW). If he is a pirate then I'm sure his walkie-talkie is blowing up right now.

But unless there is someone who actually witnessed a killing or can give compelling evidence to validate Raiders I'm probably going to move this direction with my vote later today.
Old 02-22-2006, 10:01 AM   #332
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I saw Saldana as well...and I'll add this we went, umm, east? Looking at the map, we went to the right.
Old 02-22-2006, 10:03 AM   #333
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49

Sign-ups
1. SnDvls
2. Blade6119
3. Desnudo
4. path12
5. Alan_T
6. pennywisesb
7. hoopsguy
8. Raiders Army
9. saldana
10. KWhit
11. Qwikshot
12. Grammaticus
13. TazFTW
14. kingfc22
15. ardent enthusiast
16. schmidty
18. Vince

I had to make sure. My obligatory first vote.

Vote Schmidty
Old 02-22-2006, 10:03 AM   #334
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The only reason that I'm not putting a vote on Raiders immediately here is that he says that he didn't see someone while posting a series of actions that make no sense to me (too many moves, putting himself in the SW). If he is a pirate then I'm sure his walkie-talkie is blowing up right now.

But unless there is someone who actually witnessed a killing or can give compelling evidence to validate Raiders I'm probably going to move this direction with my vote later today.

Yeah, I have been sitting here the last 5 minutes trying to think of a reason -not- to vote Raiders. It could be an honest mistake on his part, but with it being day1, and no better choices jumping out at me, I'm going to lean his way first.

At least for now, I say lets let the local cops deal with this guy. If he just made a simple mistake, then things might check out later for him at the jail just fine. Not my problem to worry about, lets let the cops deal with Raiders.

VOTE Raiders Army
Old 02-22-2006, 10:16 AM   #335
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Yeah, I have been sitting here the last 5 minutes trying to think of a reason -not- to vote Raiders. It could be an honest mistake on his part, but with it being day1, and no better choices jumping out at me, I'm going to lean his way first.

At least for now, I say lets let the local cops deal with this guy. If he just made a simple mistake, then things might check out later for him at the jail just fine. Not my problem to worry about, lets let the cops deal with Raiders.

ooc: I'm leaning this way too with what he said, but think I'll wait a bit before making a final decision -- it's a complicated ruleset and on day 1 I can certainly imagine an honest mistake. /ooc

Please, I just want to find the gold. She gleams.
Old 02-22-2006, 10:17 AM   #336
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'll bid 2 gold for the necklace.

Hopefully it doesn't turn out to be a completely worthless trinket.
Old 02-22-2006, 10:17 AM   #337
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

OOC: What happened to 17? From the list.
Old 02-22-2006, 10:19 AM   #338
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Packerfan, maybe? He did drop out.
Old 02-22-2006, 10:19 AM   #339
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
OOC: What happened to 17? From the list.

Someone dropped out.
Old 02-22-2006, 10:20 AM   #340
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Greenhornarmy(RaidersArmy) ain't sayin' he's an athlete, yet he gots all the way to A7.

Mighty surprizin' --I got doubts now...
Old 02-22-2006, 10:21 AM   #341
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Someone dropped out.

Figured
Old 02-22-2006, 10:21 AM   #342
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Ultra Nox.
Old 02-22-2006, 10:22 AM   #343
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Ultra Nox.

uhm Rox (not this season anyway)
Old 02-22-2006, 10:25 AM   #344
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Just wanted to see if you'd say something in your old man voice.

Regard all further alarms.
Old 02-22-2006, 10:28 AM   #345
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Just wanted to see if you'd say something in your old man voice.

Regard all further alarms.

I /told/ yu, there's no ARDVARKS in these here parts...just gold, and it's mine...you silly greenhorn...nature preserve is thataway (pointing out past the sea, the horizon)...leave me to me gold...
Old 02-22-2006, 10:56 AM   #346
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I'm gone until just a little bit before lynch. Please remember to bold your vote and bids and to have them at the end of the post.
Old 02-22-2006, 11:00 AM   #347
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Greenhornarmy(RaidersArmy) ain't sayin' he's an athlete, yet he gots all the way to A7.

Mighty surprizin' --I got doubts now...
Barkeep PMed me to tell me that he changed my direction so I moved diagonally.
Old 02-22-2006, 11:00 AM   #348
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:

It would be a mistake to vote for me today. I realize that my actions appeared to be sneaky, but it was an honest mistake.
Old 02-22-2006, 11:08 AM   #349
hoopsguy
General Manager

Sorry about that - will repeat my bid here with the bold and at the end.

BID 2 GOLD FOR NECKLACE
Old 02-22-2006, 11:10 AM   #350
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Barkeep PMed me to tell me that he changed my direction so I moved diagonally.

ooc: This is all I want to know...did you just say A7 or did you give actual direction to A7...this alone will alter my perception...you went smack dab where Sndvls was...and for now, not a soul otherwise had stated to be in your vicinity...it's just all very suspicious...I agree that the rules are somewhat daunting...BUT even if you did just move to A7, you would have had to have used 4 AP total of your 5 which makes far better sense. Mistake or not. I'm assuming that you just gave the quadrant you wanted to go to, therefore you didn't see anyone because it was too difficult to keep track of who was going where unlike some of the others that stated each quadrant they went to.