Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-02-2015, 05:05 PM   #701
Grover
Pro Starter

It is certain that I will be gone tonight.

Those of you who are village need to take a long hard look at Zinto, CoffeeWarlord, Vaims, path12 and MartinD.

FOFC Greatest Band Draft Runner Up
FOFC Movie Remake Draft Winner
FOFC Movie Comedy Draft Winner
Grover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 05:22 PM   #702
Shoveler
High School Varsity

Day 3 Vote

Grover [9] - Narcizo (538), Zinto (542), cheekimonk (550), Grover (562), timmae (568), path12 (571), Glengoyne (651), Coffee Warlord (656), MartinD (696)
Timmae [1] - Vaimes (620)
Cheekimonk [1] - Raven (636)
Zinto [1] - Chief Rum (700)

Nightfall [1] - Grover (563)
Shoveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 06:13 PM   #703
timmae
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Where is timmae anyway? Has he posted today and I missed it? He got a lot of Day One interest, and not much on him since.

Not that I am saying he has done anything I find particularly suspicious--it just seems funny to think he was in the running on Day One, and interest in him has now dropped off the map.

I am here... on the run all day long. Trying to sift through the grover posts from this morning. I don't have any additional reason to move off of my vote at this point. The likelihood that the exact powers needed to set this all up just happened to be the random powers provided on each night is staggering in my mind. Not very likely at all.

I did post that I like brit and CW a bit more if grover flips wolf. I'll see if I can go back through reasoning there.

Not sure why there was the early votes on me... I tend to post a decent amount when I am around a cpu. Not as much when I have meetings and am working off of my smartphone. Maybe that pings people. I haven't been very much help in my voting so far but I am hoping we can turn that around over the next few days.
Old 04-02-2015, 07:06 PM   #704
Grover
Pro Starter

*crickets*

Old 04-02-2015, 07:10 PM   #705
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

So it looks like Grover is heading into the vote without much ado. I guess that tracks a bit with the tone earlier.
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 07:12 PM   #706
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

I guess I posted too soon too late. Or something like that.
Old 04-02-2015, 07:17 PM   #707
Raven
College Prospect

It seems your fate is sealed Grover. You'd need 4 people to shift off of you just to force a tie, and there doesn't seem to be any momentum for that.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 07:29 PM   #708
Grover
Pro Starter

It is.

The truth will be revealed as I laid it out this morning.

Best of luck to the Light. May you shine through over the Darkness.

Old 04-02-2015, 07:35 PM   #709
Grover
Pro Starter

Perhaps one day soon I will be resurrected as the Dragon Reborn to lead you to victory. Cutting through the Darkness and saving the world.

Old 04-02-2015, 07:55 PM   #710
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

If the dragon has to die to be reborn, then this could be for the best in multiple ways.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:00 PM   #711
britrock88
Pro Starter

Caught up. Thanks for your posts today, Grover.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 08:00 PM   #712
Shoveler
High School Varsity

DEADLINE
Shoveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 08:01 PM   #713
Grover
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
Caught up. Thanks for your posts today, Grover.

You're welcome.

Old 04-02-2015, 08:09 PM   #714
Autumn
Head Coach

Yesterday the nations of the world were determined, if only slightly, that Grover was allied with The Shadow. Somehow though he seemed to avoid judgment. That does not sit well with most, who finally find unity in declaring Grover suspect of working for the Dark One. For this crime he is hunted down by a group of people of all nations and forced into captivity.

Or so it should have been, but it was not that simple. With Grover surrounded, the man calling out fervent claims of his innocence, suddenly the ground shook. “Stand back!” he told his would be captors desperately. “You don’t know what you’re doing.” Waving his hands as if to ward the crowd off, the ground erupted everywhere he pointed, knocking the soldiers flat. “I don’t want to hurt anyone,” he called. “You must understand, I am the one foretold, I am the Dragon Reborn. You must trust me.”

Some hesitate as he speaks, his followers stepping out to form ranks behind him. But even as his words still echo a whirlwind of air begins in front of him and tears into the crowd which was just threatening him. “He has gone mad, he’s a channeler,” someone calls out in fear. “We need a Red sister!” another one cries. But there is no Red sister here, the closest one having been found dead just last night. Without the option of a trained Aes Sedai to shield him and protect the crowd, panic began to spread. Weapons were drawn, stones hurled, arrows loosed. “But what if he is the Dragon?” someone called out, but the danger was too great, the crowd fell on Grover until he was subdued, overpowered, and killed. “What choice did we have?” the leader of the crowd asked a silent, stunned crowd. “What choice?”

Grover was a resident of Illian and a Hunter of the Horn. He was a male channeler who may have been the Dragon Reborn.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 08:09 PM   #715
Autumn
Head Coach

Night 3 has begun. Actions are due by 10 pm EST
Old 04-02-2015, 08:11 PM   #716
Vaimes
Mascot

Shocking.
Vaimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 08:14 PM   #718
Vaimes
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoveler View Post
Day 3 Vote

Grover [9] - Narcizo (538), Zinto (542), cheekimonk (550), Grover (562), timmae (568), path12 (571), Glengoyne (651), Coffee Warlord (656), MartinD (696)
Timmae [1] - Vaimes (620)
Cheekimonk [1] - Raven (636)
Zinto [1] - Chief Rum (700)

Nightfall [1] - Grover (563)

inb4 the entire scumteam was on the bandwagon.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:21 PM   #719
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Sonofa. Boy this is going to take some time to digest.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:35 PM   #720
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Werewolf is hard. I was convinced, that the lynch would be the right thing even if Grover was telling the truth, but now I just see another considerable loss.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:36 PM   #721
cheekimonk
High School Varsity

Damn. With the info we had, and Grover's reactions, I still don't see how we make any other choice. We certainly put in the time to reason through the decision...if mostly early in the day.

Still, the ruleset clearly states that there are false dragons. So...
cheekimonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 08:42 PM   #722
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Harsh reality is it needed to happen - we'da wasted days upon days with him as a candidate. Wolves wouldn't have offed him unless they were absolutely insane.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 08:46 PM   #723
Vaimes
Mascot

I dunno, I started to think Grover was likely town when he had nearly the entire playerbase voting for him all day, for evidence that wasn't all that damning.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:48 PM   #724
Vaimes
Mascot

Remember when we were voting for timmae? And then a bunch of counterwagons popped up? Let's try that again toMorrow.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:51 PM   #725
timmae
College Starter

I have to reread grovers posts... there was so much back and forth I thought for sure he was covering something. Maybe he knew he was the real dragon somehow and was paniced?? Not sure why he would lie about the protect order instead of just staying silent. Not a good outcome and it basically cost us a day.
Old 04-02-2015, 08:52 PM   #726
Vaimes
Mascot

I must have some kind of weird magic powers. Whenever I vote for someone, or talk about voting someone, they suddenly appear.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:03 PM   #727
Autumn
Head Coach

DEADLINE
Old 04-02-2015, 09:04 PM   #728
Autumn
Head Coach

The night starts late, most people in most nations holed up long after sunset in a tavern, inn or tent debating the events of the day. Was another mad channeler taken from the world, making you all safer? Or was it the Dragon’s body that was left in the dirt, and with it the hope of all humanity? These are somber thoughts to go to sleep with, and most sleep restlessly, if at all.

Morning breaks in an unpleasant way. The halls of the White Tower are filled with shrieks, the sisters and novices rushing out of their rooms to find one of their number crashing against the walls, driven mad with grief. The yellow sisters go to her, and finally are able to calm her, but there is little else that can be done. The Green sister has lost her Warder, and the sudden breaking of the magical bond between them, no matter how far apart they were, has snapped her mind. She is useless now. And somewhere her Warder lies dead, unable to be found now without the Sister who knew his whereabouts. The White Tower has taken another blow.

Chief Rum was killed. He was a citizen of Tear and the Warder to the sister of the Green Ajah. MartinD was the Green Ajah and is now gone. They both served The Light.

As Warder, Chief Rum could communicate with MartinD through private messages, and his protection made MartinD Tough to kill.

Grover was a male channeler. Every night he could choose a target to direct his weaves towards,and produce a random effect.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:05 PM   #729
Autumn
Head Coach

Day 4 has begun
Old 04-02-2015, 09:06 PM   #730
cheekimonk
High School Varsity

Jeebus.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:07 PM   #731
britrock88
Pro Starter

Yuck!
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 09:08 PM   #732
Vaimes
Mascot

Vote timmae

I stole from Chief Rum last Night. I will not be sharing the results.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:10 PM   #733
Vaimes
Mascot

Fuck, I misread that. I thought Chief Rum died and left MartinD a Night of protection.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:12 PM   #734
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Jesus. Well, this is becoming a stomp.

3 aes sedai in 3 nights, huh.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:12 PM   #735
timmae
College Starter

Unreal... This is getting ridiculous now. This is about as bad as it can go, right? I am thinking we will need to look at who was onto Chief and see what that gives us. Also voting patterns maybe. I want to hear from brit as he seemed to be my other good read. Need to rethink who could be working together for evil. I can check on what claims we had but chief and cheeki are the only ones I remember.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:13 PM   #736
Vaimes
Mascot

God, being a Bulletproof Lover must suck.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:20 PM   #737
Raven
College Prospect

So we're down 6 already, with 10 remaining. That likely makes it 7:3 or 6:4.

If 7:3 and we don't lynch a wolf tomorrow it's close to done.
If 6:4, tomorrow is our only chance.

I'm going with my gut for now
vote Coffee Warlord
I'm getting the vibe of contrived reactions from him.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 09:48 PM   #738
cheekimonk
High School Varsity

Fellow villagers, as you know I am Aiel. You know little of our ways and so they may seem foreign to you. Above all things we Aiel survive, above all valuable things we place honor, and above all destinies - even those of our own lives - we seek the fulfillment of Aiel prophecy that the one, the Dragon reborn, will return and we will serve and protect him at all costs.

I share this with you because our village, indeed our entire world, is in dire peril from recent events and I have no choice but to intervene. I will live with honor and I will die with the same knowing that I made every effort to forward the cause of the Light and protect those who would serve the Dragon. We have learned to survive and we are cunning, thus have I come into possession of a powerful artifact. I see no other choice than to reveal that I hold the Ter'Angreal.

This powerful item is of no use in my hands as its power is drawn from the One Source and, thus, only of use to a channeler. Our losses have been especially costly in this case as there remain only 2 people we are certain are channelers those being the remaining Aes Sedai. One of these, or both, could be Black Ajah - I risk my life even mentioning the name.

We face a day that could decide the fate of our world and we Aiel will have failed to see our prophecy fulfilled. But, for that very reason I must place an additional burden on our village. We MUST, today, eliminate a servant of the dark, and I must pass on the Ter'Angreal to a channeler that is a true servant of the Light. You must help me decide in whose hands to place this powerful item. I do not know what power it conveys, but we all know the legends attest to its significance. I must pass on this item tonight and you, all of you, must help me identify one among us who can wield its power. Again, in our circumstance, I see no other choice but to demand your attention. The way of the Light is in peril, and thus the world entire. I will live or die with honor for I know no other way. I await and will closely consider your counsel.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:50 PM   #739
Vaimes
Mascot

I have one of those doohickeys too.

Are there supposed to be multiples?
Old 04-02-2015, 09:52 PM   #740
cheekimonk
High School Varsity

ooc

To clarify my preceding speech, it is only due to the nature of our losses - 3 Aes Sedai - that I must engage the village in this decision. It is a risk but a necessary one we must take in my opinion. I will not announce upon whom I will convey the Ter'Angreal for obvious reasons, but we need counsel.

/ooc
Old 04-02-2015, 09:56 PM   #741
cheekimonk
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaimes View Post
I have one of those doohickeys too.

Are there supposed to be multiples?

Alas, Vaimes, there is only one Ter'Angreal. I have claimed The Fifth and taken possession of the artifact. (In other words, check your pockets for your wallet...and you might want to glance at your wrist, too, as you have very good taste in watches...)
Old 04-02-2015, 09:57 PM   #742
Vaimes
Mascot

As far as I know, I still have it. Unless you took it from me.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:59 PM   #743
cheekimonk
High School Varsity

My mistake, Vaimes, and all others. In re-reading the rules there may indeed be multiple Ter'Angreal. Vaimes claim could be correct.
Old 04-02-2015, 09:59 PM   #744
Vaimes
Mascot

I guess I don't get notified if someone steals from me.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:00 PM   #745
Vaimes
Mascot

Oh.

Never mind, then.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:00 PM   #746
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

I like Zinto for tomorrow, pending a little color coded vote analysis.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:02 PM   #747
cheekimonk
High School Varsity

Given the circumstances, I think you must reveal your faction, Vaimes. I suspect you are a fellow Aiel. If you are, and you claimed The Fifth from Chief Rum, you could have pilfered a Ter'Angreal as I was stealing yours. (In other words, goddammit could this village be more unlucky and our situation more FUBAR?)
Old 04-02-2015, 10:05 PM   #748
Vaimes
Mascot

I am in fact a villager from Aiel.

I did not receive a Ter'Angreal from Chief Rum, though.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:05 PM   #749
cheekimonk
High School Varsity

Regardless of what Vaimes finds in his judgment to reveal, these artifacts are still of no use unless in the hands of a channeler. Perhaps it would be best, in different circumstances, that we hide them away. But we are in dire straits and need every advantage we can get.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:05 PM   #750
Vaimes
Mascot

It's reasonable to assume I'd be notified if someone stole from me, yes?