Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-23-2011, 07:38 AM   #801
The Jackal
Coordinator

Just to recap what happened yesterday in here - we were all subject to an inventory switcheroo but before that I used a seance on MrBug and he turned up good.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 07:49 AM   #802
The Jackal
Coordinator

Also we agreed that whoever ended up with the book of the dead should keep it quiet. If it's true that mau admitted to having it in the cellar thread, the switcheroo was good in that hopefully the bad guys don't have it/don't know where it is now.

Can anyone recall the specifics of the tape recorder in regards to using the book and the parchments from the study? I was trying to remember for Autumn but I forgot to take any notes about it.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:16 PM   #803
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Whoops forgot to put in an order to pass the ax to one of you guys, will make sure to do that tonight since it's of no use to me. I hope someone has a weapon with which to chop up J's corpse if no one did already. Glad to see that J turned out evil.

Pretty convenient. The small things are starting to add up Jackal.

There was nothing saying we only had 1 wolf in the study that day.

Why didn't you pass me the scroll back like you said you were going to in the study? Unless there is another explanation of why the demon/Deadite came out of the cellar that day then I am going to be working under the theory that you summoned it.

If someone has the summon demon parchment now is the time to come forward, otherwise I'm going to assume it existed and was then used.

Nothing in the cellar even came close to explaining why that monster emerged from the cellar.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 12:18 PM   #804
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Victim #1: Darth Vilus - Dead - Human
Victim #2: Autumn - weapon
Victim #3: Chief Rum - Dead - Getz - claimed spells
Victim #4: Danny - Somewhere outside of the cellar. Reasons unknown
Victim #5: Zinto - Claims can Tunnel
Victim #6: J23 - Dead - Evil, role wasn't listed as of the time I had to leave the cellar
Victim #7: Narcizo - Dead - Human
Victim #8: bhlloy - Dead - Human
Victim #9: MrBug - Claims can Tunnel - weapon, scanned Good
Victim #10: ntndeacon - Dead - Human
Victim #11: dzilla77 - Dead - Human, Professor's student. - spells
Victim #12: mckerney - weapons
Victim #13: dubb - Scanned Good
Victim #14: The Jackal - spells
Victim #15: mauboy - spells
Victim #16: Commo_Soldier - Dead - Annie
Victim #17: tyketime - Dead. Human.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:49 PM   #805
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Vote Jackal
Old 09-23-2011, 12:50 PM   #806
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

McKerney I see you here. Are you thinking Jackal today too? If not who?
Old 09-23-2011, 01:43 PM   #807
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
McKerney I see you here. Are you thinking Jackal today too? If not who?

I'm at work right now so I've been and out of the thread, sorry for not replying sooner. The Jackal looks like the best target right now going on forgetting to pass the ax, though I honestly have to say I don't have a good read on anything so far this game. So I don't have a strong feeling that he's a wolf, but I feel it is better than anything else I have to go on.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 02:47 PM   #808
The Jackal
Coordinator

Really dubb? I never said I was definitely going to pass the scroll back for sure, just that I could to prove I had it but I don't recall you asking me to. And why would a demon be summoned in a different room? I'm sorry but you are off base with the accusations on me.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:51 PM   #809
The Jackal
Coordinator

I couldn't pass the ax early in the day because I had no idea if mckerney or autumn were staying. Then mckerney said he was leaving, changed his mind, and autumn left. At that time I was very busy last night packing and forgot to get a pass order in but I'll pass it tonight. I'm sorry if it looks convenient but it's not my fault people couldn't decide if they wanted to stay here or not. You have gone after autumn, tyke, and me at least and I don't recall you going like this at any wolves whereas I was going to vote CR (you'll say a convenient missed vote but I thought I had cast one and then got busy) and I voted J twice as well as cleared bug (which doesn't clear me but I had no need to do that if I was a wolf). I know you've been cleared but I don't think I've done much to suggest I'm not on the good side.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:53 PM   #810
The Jackal
Coordinator

investigate cabin
Old 09-23-2011, 02:59 PM   #811
The Jackal
Coordinator

vote Danny

Dont get a good vibe from whatever he is up to if he is still alive, and I don't have a particularly strong other candidate.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:01 PM   #812
The Jackal
Coordinator

I'm posting from my phone and will likely be busy around deadline. If there's anything you want to ask me dubb feel free. I hope someone comes forth with the parchment, did you have any idea what the monster looked like down there?
Old 09-23-2011, 03:08 PM   #813
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Jackal why did you ask me to head to the cellar and then later change your mind and decide to stay here. That P-ed me off yesterday too as I asked you several questions in the cellar only to have CF inform me you were infact not down there. I put 2 and 2 together and figured out you must have changed your mind.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:11 PM   #814
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I'm posting from my phone and will likely be busy around deadline. If there's anything you want to ask me dubb feel free. I hope someone comes forth with the parchment, did you have any idea what the monster looked like down there?

Nope just what was posted up here by CF. A tree-like creature with a demonic voice.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:27 PM   #815
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

My issue with voting Danny:

1. Are we absolutely 100% positive he is alive?

2. If he is still alive, and we kill him, how do we know if he is villager/wolf?
Old 09-23-2011, 03:33 PM   #816
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Nope just what was posted up here by CF. A tree-like creature with a demonic voice.

I am pretty sure that was what Chief turned into after he was voted for.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 03:35 PM   #817
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:

2. If he is still alive, and we kill him, how do we know if he is villager/wolf?

I agree with this. If Danny is alive there is a decent chance he is bad just because he has done a good job avoiding us the whole second part of the game(or the whole game for me). Voting him now though would force us to go searching for him.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:37 PM   #818
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:

And if he is a wolf and gets lynched don't we need someone there with a weapon to take care of the body.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:04 PM   #819
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Honestly at this point I think you either believe the remaining wolves are Jackal-???(Bug?) or McKerney-???.

I think Danny is probably dead, Zinto is in the clear b/c I don't see the hand thing happening to a wolf, I was scanned good by a confirmed good, Mauboy had the book of the dead and was open about it which to me says he is probably on the up and up, and Autumn has been extremely helpful with his lists/chopping up baddies.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:05 PM   #820
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Last night J23 made me promise him after the deadline but before the lynch result that when he showed villager that I not let Jackal slip away.

Would have been the perfect time to as a wolf make it seem like that either he or Jackal had to be a wolf and that it wasn't possible for them both to be.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:07 PM   #821
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
I am pretty sure that was what Chief turned into after he was voted for.

But I thought CR died in the cellar? This creature was in the cabin after the night deadline the day CR died. CR died during the day and then after the night this creature was in the cabin. I have a hard time buying it was CR.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:09 PM   #822
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Investigate Cabin
Old 09-23-2011, 04:12 PM   #823
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Honestly at this point I think you either believe the remaining wolves are Jackal-???(Bug?) or McKerney-???.

I think Danny is probably dead, Zinto is in the clear b/c I don't see the hand thing happening to a wolf, I was scanned good by a confirmed good, Mauboy had the book of the dead and was open about it which to me says he is probably on the up and up, and Autumn has been extremely helpful with his lists/chopping up baddies.

Didn't someone scan and clear MrBug?
Old 09-23-2011, 04:16 PM   #824
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
Didn't someone scan and clear MrBug?

Jackal did.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:17 PM   #825
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

If you think Jackal is a wolf then his scan becomes a 50/50 proposition. He either did it to cover for a wolf or to buy trust.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:20 PM   #826
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Jackal did.

Ah, got it.
Old 09-23-2011, 04:47 PM   #827
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
But I thought CR died in the cellar? This creature was in the cabin after the night deadline the day CR died. CR died during the day and then after the night this creature was in the cabin. I have a hard time buying it was CR.

Well I didn't realize the creature was in the Cabin so that is my mistake.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:00 PM   #828
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
A rattle on the cellar door. You hear a demonic voice all around you. Another rattle and a force against the cellar door. You get on top of it but tries to push out. You climb on top and then three of you are on top but it is strong. It's eye pops out and flies across the room into someone's mouth. The cellar then explodes. A hideous tree-creature erupts out. Its eyes glaze white. Its is all gnarled and bulbous and branchlike. A horrible noise coming from its mouth. Then hovering above the ground, it speaks ”We are the things that were and shall be again! it laughs. A voice comes out of his mouth. "Spirits of the book." "We want what is yours! LIFE!"
"Dead by Dawn!" Another voice "Dead by daaaa-a-a-a-a-awn!"
He grabs someone by the head and flings them against the wall, then another. A couple of you charge forward and beat it and chop it into bits and again and again. It leaks out green goo everywhere and finally falls back down into the cellar.

This is the post in question.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:15 PM   #829
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

unvote Jackal
Vote McKerney

Fine, you aren't with me then it seems you are against me.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:26 PM   #830
Zinto
College Starter

Since I have seen the corpse in both places it has come to my attention that the creature that came up here from the cellar is in fact Chief.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:29 PM   #831
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
Since I have seen the corpse in both places it has come to my attention that the creature that came up here from the cellar is in fact Chief.

I was in the cellar. CR was clearly killed in the cellar. He was not killed up here and then fell back down.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:41 PM   #832
Zinto
College Starter

Well I know for a FACT that it is CR's corpse. You can lynch me to see if I would have a reason to lie about it, if that is what you feel you need to do.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:53 PM   #833
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Jackal why did you ask me to head to the cellar and then later change your mind and decide to stay here. That P-ed me off yesterday too as I asked you several questions in the cellar only to have CF inform me you were infact not down there. I put 2 and 2 together and figured out you must have changed your mind.

I changed my mind in thread well before the deadline as far as I can remember. I wanted someone to remain behind to act as a link between those that went to the cellar and others. Problem is I can't remember exactly what was said about the 3 parchments and book in the study thread, but I do intend on staying in the cabin unless we are strongly compelled to move.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:56 PM   #834
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
unvote Jackal
Vote McKerney

Fine, you aren't with me then it seems you are against me.

Huh? A little unclear on how I'm not with you here. If it's no vote yet I was waiting until I got home from work to vote.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:56 PM   #835
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:

1) no

2) from what I have gathered from other players no one is certain if he is alive but anytime people have claimed to possibly be around him recently (like bug when he went to the woods) nothing good has come of it.

I understand the concerns about the corpse hacking though. We might have to go as a group at some point to check it out but hopefully he'll be forced to come here instead.

Are you skilled with weapons dubb?
Old 09-23-2011, 05:56 PM   #836
mckerney
Coordinator

Vote The Jackal
Old 09-23-2011, 05:59 PM   #837
The Jackal
Coordinator

Sounds like Zinto is pretty sure about the CR/demon thing. I don't know where my parchment went but it sounded like it might be needed in combination with others to do good (instead of just summoning evil which is prob what a wolf would do). Not my problem anymore unless we want to admit to having parchments that may be use together and you need me as a spells guy. But I wouldnt cast anything like that without consensus.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:01 PM   #838
The Jackal
Coordinator

Well we probably don't have the firepower for a Danny vote right now with split groups so I'll just go ahead and vote for the person here who has nothing really for or against him. I agree me and him have the least positives. Whether that makes him evil I do not know, but until
We have more info on Danny..

unvote Danny
Vote mckerney
Old 09-23-2011, 06:02 PM   #839
The Jackal
Coordinator

Probably out until deadline now, will try to come back but can't guarantee, bad service
Old 09-23-2011, 06:05 PM   #840
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Are you skilled with weapons dubb?

Absolutely. I'm already locked and loaded for bear, but if you would like to give me more firepower it would be put to good use.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:06 PM   #841
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

I can't imagine how Zinto could be sure that is CR. Seems a very silly thing to waste an in game power on.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:09 PM   #842
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Outside the forces of trees slam against the cabin.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:13 PM   #843
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

An old friend joins the party. It jumps on Zinto's face. It clasps on and pulls his nose up to look like a pig.

Hand votes Zinto

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 09-23-2011 at 06:17 PM.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:18 PM   #844
Zinto
College Starter

Sounds about right^
Old 09-23-2011, 06:19 PM   #845
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
I can't imagine how Zinto could be sure that is CR. Seems a very silly thing to waste an in game power on.

I am certain because I am awesome.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:19 PM   #846
Zinto
College Starter

I am not saying that Jackal should be cleared because the tree monster was not summoned by him I am saying that he should not be voted for because of that.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:29 PM   #847
MrBug708
Head Coach

While Jackal apparently cleared me, I am still just a villager. Whether or not he's good or bad

Can I have some money?
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 06:37 PM   #848
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

mckerney - dubb (829), Jackal (838)
Jackal - mckerney (836)
Zinto - Hand (843)

Cabin - dubb, Jackal
Old 09-23-2011, 06:42 PM   #849
MrBug708
Head Coach

Neter Neter Neter
Old 09-23-2011, 06:55 PM   #850
MrBug708
Head Coach

Vote - McKerney

Jackal obviously scanned me and has given me some support, so I'll lend him some right now