Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-24-2008, 10:05 PM   #951
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola= I still think it may be that bsak is a wolf and knows I am an easy person to get lynched considering my reputation
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 10:06 PM   #952
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Either your timezone is off on your computer, or you just made a huge newer wolf mistake.
My post came at 10:28, 11 minutes after the results... that 11 minutes was spent doing nothing but coloring names...

My review post came at 10:37, so it took me 9 minutes to review and toss out my ideas...

I think you just jumped ahead of Passacaglia on my suspect list.

Like I said, I just wanted to see what the thoughts were. It'd take me about 20 minutes to color code then another ten minutes to make sure I didn't make any mistakes. Just sayin, man.

I think its time to divert the attention from me because its not going to do anybody in the office any good.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 10:06 PM   #953
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
i don't see it alan?

See what?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 10:06 PM   #954
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
If I recall, I did not know you had voted both times. I'm not good enough to 'set you up'. LOL I wouldn't know what the hell I could do to set you up. I do understand how I could now that you mention it, but still, no. Not a chance.

I know I said good night already, but this is a blatant lie. You even asked me if I would move my vote off fink, to which I said I was set on him. THEN you put in your vote on him.

VOTE MAUBOY1
Passacaglia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 10:08 PM   #955
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I know I said good night already, but this is a blatant lie. You even asked me if I would move my vote off fink, to which I said I was set on him. THEN you put in your vote on him.

VOTE MAUBOY1

Honest mistake, but I assumed we were talking about the first vote in the day not the last minute changes where our votes pretty much coincided.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:08 PM   #956
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

what Mauboy did wrong?
Old 01-24-2008, 10:09 PM   #957
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Also, in your vote for Farrah just this morning, you replied to my post, where I voted for her. You definitely knew.
Passacaglia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 10:09 PM   #958
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Because that's whats being talked about.. how I've been following your every move. When I asked you, obviously I KNEW you voted then, but the prior two were what is being talked about here. Not fink. Or so I thought.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:11 PM   #959
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I was just in the process of going back and perhaps voting for who he had scanned! Man, you and I are on top of each others moves.

I like this idea just because he would have a better chance of hitting a wolf on his scans than you would've in the past. I like this move.

Unvote RendeR
Vote Farrah

Yes, I did quote you, I see. But like I said in the post, I was just in the process of looking back at the previous post.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:12 PM   #960
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

The previous pose in which who did Cronin vote for in the day 2.

I need to keep all my posts in one freakin' post when I can. I get too eager to click post. Sorry, guys.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:14 PM   #961
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
what Mauboy did wrong?

I'm always pretty sensitive to people throwing out baseless accusations at me that are completely incorrect just to turn attention away from them when they are a suspect. He has to know that he and Pass are who I'm trying to decide between for a vote, as I already explained that.. so his reaction seems alot more desperate than Passacaglia who seems to actively be trying to work through things as well right now.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:21 PM   #962
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I don't think Pass is a wolf. As a matter of fact, if votes go split on Pass and I, I'm not even going to vote for Pass as a defensive move because I personally don't believe that he's a wolf and neither am I. It is just something that happened by stupid luck that I've been tied to his side. He's paranoid now that I'm trying to set him up which like I've said, I wouldn't know how to set anybody up and that's a useless ploy as it'd likely get me killed as a wolf.

I don't know who to vote for at all and will continue to look through analysis' that other people put together because I'm not good enough to try and figure things out myself. I try but I just don't have the MAFIA/WEREWOLF GAME EXPERIENCE to piece things together like some people can.

My obvious downfall is that I open my mouth too much. Heinz can pretty much back me on that, it cost me in my previous game over at TSW and it nearly cost me in the last game here. I was on people's radars since day one, simply because I liked to play the game with lots of talk.

I want to win this game more than anybody which is why I talk a lot, the only way to win this game is to take suspicions off me and Pass and look at it a different way. Assume our votes come by coincidence or because I thought he had great ideas and I'm gullible as hell to follow anybody's vote. Looking at me and in my opinion, looking at Pass is a waste of time. Do I have any 'evidence' to back it up? I don't know, I'll try to find something but I doubt I will since its just dumb luck and I do understand that it does look semi-guilty.

Enough typing for me... for at least 10 minutes. Heh.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:30 PM   #963
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Just the feel I am getting.. Passacaglia is an experienced player, and if he and mauboy were wolves together, he would be trying to distance himself somewhat to try to keep from one of them getting lynched turning into both of them getting lynched.

Mauboy on the other hand who is self-professed less experienced, is pretty much tying himself down ball and chain with Pass and trying to convince everyone to look past both of them without any good reason other than his "hunch".

It is pretty obvious that there is only a small group of 4 people who voted for both Fink and Farrah, and we know Sndvls is a wolf, its a good bet there is at least one more wolf if not more in the group. So I'm going after the people who not only were the late switchers to make sure Fink died, but led the charge on Farrah the next day.. Mauboy and Passacaglia.

Vote Mauboy
Old 01-24-2008, 10:39 PM   #964
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Here's the voting on Farrah:

Farrah (8) -- Pass(719), Mau(721) - I immediately followed Pass on this and believe it or not, I was going to vote Farrah BEFORE I saw pass' post. I was looking back at Cronin's vote and was going to mention exactly what Pass said, I quoted him and voted Farrah based on the same thing.

On day two:

Votes on RENDER: mauboy1 (408), Passacaglia (410)

All this talk about me following Pass all the time, well its kind of odd that Pass actually voted after me on this one. Like I said countless times now, its just been a coincidence.

You're set in your way but I'm sure other people will be smart enough to ignore at least myself. I'm not a wolf.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:49 PM   #965
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I don't know who to vote for at all and will continue to look through analysis' that other people put together because I'm not good enough to try and figure things out myself. I try but I just don't have the MAFIA/WEREWOLF GAME EXPERIENCE to piece things together like some people can.

If I can sidetrack for a minute I'd like to throw something out there that may or may not be useful to the newer players.

We love having you play. Really. But we will lynch your ass in a heartbeat. Nothing personal. You can do the same to us in another game.

There's a learning curve. It gets better over time, but as one of the more experienced players here I can guarantee you that I'm wrong far more often than not, and you will be also. That's part of the fun.
Old 01-24-2008, 10:52 PM   #966
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I'll take it personally every time. Really. That is until I learn myself what jerks all of you are.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:06 PM   #967
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I'll take it personally every time. Really. That is until I learn myself what jerks all of you are.

Barkeep is the one you have to watch out for then.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:15 PM   #968
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

just wanna say, you guys are a bunch of sick fucks! no wonde i like it here!

Quote:
maybe you should try, um, nevermind...

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 11:17 PM   #969
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
bulletsponge (7) -- Barkeep (95), oliegirl (110), Arles (163), Render (199), st.cronin (233), Mr. Wednesday (262), Lathum (227)
Lathum (5)-- claphamsa (97), bsak16 (162), SnDvls (207), Passacaglia (238), bulletsponge (240)
oliegirl (2)-- Alan T (123), Schmidty (134)
The Jackal (2)-- jeheinz (148), Farrah Whitworth-Rahn (208)
Barkeep49 (1)-- path12 (130)
Schmidty (1)-- mauboy1 (135)
Passacaglia (1)-- ntndeacon (136)
Mr. Wednesday (1)-- finkenst (253)
jeheinz (1)-- the Jackal (256)

finkenst (9)-- jeheinz72 (360), path12 (377), The Jackal (414), Lathum (426), SnDvls (489), Render (491), Passacaglia (568), Schmidty (578), mauboy1 (590)
Render (5)-- Arles (361), oliegirl (403), claphamsa (514), Farrah Whitworth-Rahn (518), Mr. Wednesday (685)
Lathum (1)-- bsak16 (395)
SnDvls (1)-- ntndeacon (392)
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn (1)-- st.cronin (346)
jeheinz72 (1)-- Alan T (349)

Not Voted: finkenst

Farrah Whitworth-Rahn (7)-- Passacaglia (719), mauboy1 (721), Alan T (750), oliegirl (804), ntndeacon (805), The Jackal (811), SnDvls (815)
SnDvls (3)-- Farrah Whitworth-Rahn (837), Mr. Wednesday (842), path12 (868)
bsak16 (2)-- Lathum (818), Schmidty (872)
Lathum (2)-- bsak16 (769), Render (788)
mauboy1 (1)-- jeheinz72 (778)
path12 (1)-- Arles (720)
Alan T (1)-- claphamsa (767)
either we have an artist here, or i took too much acid in high school....

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 01-24-2008, 11:19 PM   #970
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
either we have an artist here, or i took too much acid in high school....

why does it have to be one or the other?
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 11:21 PM   #971
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I didn't say all that I wanted too, I skipped over something despite knowing I said it in my brain. He put a lot of this information BEFORE the axing knowing he wasn't going to be axe'd as a wolf because he felt safe.

Again, maybe I'm just being a noob, too. *shrug*

seriously mau, its a bit late to keep with the n00b excuse

vote mau

i just played the bst game of my career, i scored 4 goals in a 5-3 loss.....

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 01-24-2008, 11:25 PM   #972
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
seriously mau, its a bit late to keep with the n00b excuse

vote mau

i just played the bst game of my career, i scored 4 goals in a 5-3 loss.....

I'm the golf buddy if you all really want to know. But of course there is no way to prove it.

Like I said two days ago, my hole was already being dug and I just dug it further.

Yes, I'm still a big time noob in this game, Clap, that's all there is to it.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:28 PM   #973
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I'm just a golf buddy despite not having an actual role.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:29 PM   #974
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

LOL I just found out what a cougar is.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:30 PM   #975
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

G'night guys.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:30 PM   #976
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm the golf buddy if you all really want to know. But of course there is no way to prove it.

Like I said two days ago, my hole was already being dug and I just dug it further.

Yes, I'm still a big time noob in this game, Clap, that's all there is to it.

There are 3 golf buddies, so this is one of those things that is easy to claim and avoid being disputed. (Since you are supposedly a gold buddy, I assume you knew that though)...

Luckily there is a way to prove it... if you were to end up in a tie at the end of the day.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:33 PM   #977
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:

All the golf buddies have roles.

Vote Mau
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 11:36 PM   #978
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
All the golf buddies have roles.

Vote Mau

Nothing that will help me at this juncture of the game.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:39 PM   #979
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

a n00b got caught with a bad lie..... happens.... now if only i could fall asleep!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 01-24-2008, 11:42 PM   #980
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Vote NtnDeacon

I'll try to explain it tomorrow a little bit when I cool off from trying so damn hard in this game.

Again I feel horrible for making this way too confusing for us good guys... i really do.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:43 PM   #981
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
a n00b got caught with a bad lie..... happens.... now if only i could fall asleep!

I don't get it. I didn't lie. My role is useful but not during the day. It's no use for me if its landslide vote. Yeah, I'll have a +1 but as of right now. That doesn't matter. If there is a tie, then yeah, I'll be okay.

Just go read a book in bed, that helps me sleep.
Old 01-24-2008, 11:49 PM   #982
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

adrenaline is the worst some times!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 01-24-2008, 11:51 PM   #983
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
adrenaline is the worst some times!

Yup, which is why I'm still awake. I've dug my hole pretty deep though, haven't I? I'd like for someone to believe me that I'm a golf buddy though. The wolves are really enjoying this. They don't even have to pile on the votes.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:27 AM   #984
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Common voting.. Mr.Wednesday and Farrah voted together yesterday and today, both also voted for Render yesterday to save Fink. Interesting note, Fink voted for Mr.W on day 1 in what was assumed at the time as his "throw away vote"
I thought I made it transparently obvious that I was not trying to save anyone, rather I was trying to force a tie. I felt then (and still feel) that the balance of probabilities would have favored us in the event of a tie, although it worked out that Fink was a wolf.

Incidentally, I would NOT still favor a tie, as we're mostly out of +1 folks and haven't dug at all into the -1 folks, so an apparent tie would now tend to favor the wolves.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 12:27 AM   #985
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

This is it for me actually. This will be my last post up until 15 minutes before the deadline tomorrow. Unless someone asks me a specific question I will not say anything else. I figure this might be the best way to go out.

I don't have anything else really to say, nor do I want to say much else. So like I said. I'm done posting unless if it is a question specifically asked to me. My vote will stay on ntn until 8:45 tomorrow, which I may or may not change.

See you then.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:32 AM   #986
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
My obvious downfall is that I open my mouth too much.
Opening your mouth too much here is far more likely to get you in trouble with the wolves than with the villagers.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 01-25-2008, 12:32 AM   #987
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Dola, let's get a Cougar today.

Old 01-25-2008, 12:38 AM   #988
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Double dola, or maybe not, maybe we'd rather finish off the crew and turn it into a conventional game? I'm not sure which is better for us, but I wonder if we wouldn't rather have both groups linger a little longer given that we've lost our seer.

Old 01-25-2008, 01:46 AM   #989
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:

Ouch. Not possible. That makes it an easy vote.

Vote mauboy1
Old 01-25-2008, 06:33 AM   #990
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Back to work. Same-o-same-o. Except on Friday's I get out at 3 p.m. PDT. See you guys tonight.

Remember, deadline is an hour earlier!

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 06:38 AM   #991
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
dola= I still think it may be that bsak is a wolf and knows I am an easy person to get lynched considering my reputation

Honestly I don't even know your reputation in WW games. This might be my third game and I think I remember you in one of the ones I played before.

I voted for you the first few days mainly because of the way you voted and when you voted. It was sort of a "what would I do if i were a wolf mentality". You ended up being the deciding vote on the first day for sure and were one of them in the second day to get our first wolf. You said all along that you thought wolves would go after wolves the first two days since they couldn't attack each other in the night for the third day. A little obvious and risky, IMO, if you were a wolf but, you were being informative helping out.

I always thought a wolf would try to not be noticed as much as possible, just blend into the surroundings, so by you sticking out a bit, I thought you could be using a different tactic. You also brushed off a lot of talk saying "im not a wolf". Well that's easy to say, but yet you haven't given any hard proof to why you are not a wolf. You just deflect blame to me saying that I am making stuff up.

Either way, I am still not sure that your aren't a wolf, but after Mauboy put his foot in his mouth earlier, I am more certain that he could be one.

VOTE Mauboy1
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 08:22 AM   #992
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

WOO! Two wolves, one from each team. Couldn't have drawn it up any better methinks. Oh, and as for the vote, this is a pretty easy one for me.

Vote Mauboy

I'd say though that with Mauboy coming after Alan it makes me think that those two are on opposite sides of the coin, granted that could mean

Mauboy's Wolf vs Alan other-wolf
Mauboy's Wolf vs Alan's worker
Mauboy's worker vs Alan's Wolf (though I'm pretty confident we nabbed another wolf here).
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 08:59 AM   #993
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Yeah this one is easy.

VOTE MAUBOY
Old 01-25-2008, 09:15 AM   #994
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

your analysis here is so flawed

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsak16 View Post

Quote:
You ended up being the deciding vote on the first day for sure

I asked you a question earlier and you never answered it so I'll ask you again. Day 1 it was between ME and bulletsponge, what would you like me to do?

Should I not try to save myself there?

Quote:
and were one of them in the second day to get our first wolf.

this is just plain wrong. I was the FOURTH person to vote fink. 8 other people cast votes after me, including 5 on fink.

Quote:
you were being informative helping out.

sorry for that

Quote:
You also brushed off a lot of talk saying "im not a wolf". Well that's easy to say, but yet you haven't given any hard proof to why you are not a wolf. You just deflect blame to me saying that I am making stuff up.

because I know I am an ordinary worker. Of course I am gonna say I am not a wolf. What kind of "hard proof" would you like. The only true proof would be cleared by the seer and maybe an uncontested role reveal.
Old 01-25-2008, 09:21 AM   #995
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
your analysis here is so flawed

this is just plain wrong. I was the FOURTH person to vote fink. 8 other people cast votes after me, including 5 on fink.

When you voted you made it 4-2, which brought on the next two votes for Fink which made it 6 for him. You can bend statistics any way you want, but it looks as if the runs on both days started with you.

Quote:
sorry for that

Why wouldn't a wolf want to be informative and help out? That way he is seen as someone to be trusted.
Old 01-25-2008, 09:30 AM   #996
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsak16 View Post
When you voted you made it 4-2, which brought on the next two votes for Fink which made it 6 for him. You can bend statistics any way you want, but it looks as if the runs on both days started with you.

are you seriously saying that a vote that made it 4-2 in a game that 19 people left was a deciding vote?

c'mon, your stretching here
Old 01-25-2008, 09:37 AM   #997
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I'm going to out a wolf right here right now based on recent posts. Watch him after tonight and I'm sincerely sorry that I made the good guys waste a day by voting for me. I tried to get out of the hole I already dug but just kept going.

I'm not a wolf so I am allowed to 'out' other wolves. But I truly believe that jeheinz is playing in the shadows this game. He was on the lists of some early on ballots as a possible suspect and has been quiet since. I just wanted to throw this out early in the day despite knowing that I said I wouldn't post til tonight. Don't care.

unvote ntndeacon
vote jeheinz

When we find out I'm not a wolf/cougar and an office employee, you've all wasted a day on tossing me out to the sharks, when it was me who did it to myself. Which is fine, I need a new game.

Again, being on the good side, I could accuse every one of you of being a wolf and get away with it since I'm not a wolf. Plain and simple.
Old 01-25-2008, 09:47 AM   #998
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Dude I just haven't been able to post incessently this game. I pretty much neglected work last game when I made 150 posts as the Seer to convince people to go for the major win. I mean I think I've been pretty active.

I think if you look, nearly everyone left has been a contender on someone's theory at some point in time.

Is this because I voted for you? I don't get it.

I think that you're just finally realizing it's not fair to your fellow wolves to give up.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:50 AM   #999
RendeR
Coordinator

Mau reminds me of another player who constantly stuck his foot in his mouth the first half dozen games he played and instead of sticking with simple things and staying quiet he got all indignant n stuff. Mau's not getting too rowdy, but his arguments are almost identical. Wish i could remember which player he's reminding me of though...damn I'm bad with names....

Vote MAUBOY1

Thou dust protest too much.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:52 AM   #1000
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Hold that thought for a second Lathum. I just saw something else that maybe someone else (smarter than me) can explain.

Going off of Lathum's earlier statements that wolves will want to get rid of each other...and we know of 3 of them....Fink, Farah, and SnDvls...

Day 2 votes
finkenst (9)-- jeheinz72 (360), path12 (377), The Jackal (414), Lathum (426), SnDvls (489), Render (491), Passacaglia (568), Schmidty (578), mauboy1 (590)

Day 3 votes
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn (7)-- Passacaglia (719), mauboy1 (721), Alan T (750), oliegirl (804), ntndeacon (805), The Jackal (811), SnDvls (815)

There is one other name that appears in the Day 2 post to oust Fink but not in the one to oust Farrah which I think we should look at...Path. In Path's Day 3 vote he states....

Quote:
Well, I certainly see the point about why to vote Farrah, but that looks about done so I want to put my vote down for someone who voted Fink yesterday right about the time I'd imagine a cougar would, just to get my starting point for tomorrow.

So by this team he knows Farrah is gone, and just wants to throw his vote one someone else. Maybe to not associate himself with the others in the "Farrah voting group".

Okay what does this all mean? If indeed it is true where one wolf group would like to take out the other wolf group to achieve total victory...we could assume that Fink and Farrah were in the same group. I assume that only because we know SnDvls is a wolf and he voted for Fink and Farrah, who are both known wolves. So we know they aren't on the same team.

So by association you would have to look at those underlined as maybe being a part of the team associated with SnDvls along with Path who openly states that he would vote for Farrah but doesn't want to because she "looks about done". So he doesn't want to be associated with the others in the final tally. Make sense?