Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-06-2015, 02:11 AM   #1
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Return to Neloxia (FM15 + Cities Skylines)

I did a series of dynasties based off my fictional country with screenshots.

The Progeny of Neloxia: A FM/Sim City 4 Dynasty - Front Office Football Central

Franchise FC: Welcoming the 23rd Club (FM10/SC4) - Front Office Football Central

To The Future...To Laurinca (FM11) - Front Office Football Central

Neloxia 2100 (FM10/Sim City 4) - Front Office Football Central

It was always a pain to do it because you really need time and editing in FM is never a treat because you have to recreate DBs from scratch. With the advent of the in-game editor, coupled with the advanced editor of yore, I've decided to dive back in. Joining us is the city sim de jour Cities Skylines which does an admirable job of serving as the stand-in.

The map I'm using isn't like the one I built for the original Neloxia where I took 3-4 years to work on it, as I don't have that kind of time anymore to play games, much less the patience. I did however, find a suitable map that did the job and was able to retrofit that to serve as our stand-in for Neloxia.

So that's gonna have to do the job.

The idea here is, we're going to use Cape Verde in Africa as our stand-in in Football Manager. I'm sort of transfixed by the idea of creating an African superpower team/league. I kicked around doing it in North America to give the USA a run for its money, but every other confederation has a clutch dominant team except Africa, so I wanted to fix that.

If you followed before, many of the teams from the old days shall be returning. There will be some differences, but not many just for simplicity's sake.

The league structure as I envision it now (The whole thing is WIP as I just got the game tonight and started on this..) is

LigaPremier (8 teams)
LigaExcel (8 teams)
Neloxian Championship 1 (TBD)

Eventually there might be more divisions, but I don't really see the point in going beyond 3 for right now.

I'll post another image with the actual towns on it, but the one the game generated is all mucked up because one of my mods is causing a water bug that says there isn't water across the city when there is. I did this rough version of it, though.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 07-06-2015 at 01:27 PM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 01:35 PM   #2
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

This version will be updated for the new game and will have three tiers with a total of 26 teams. A more manageable pyramid so that there are so many teams that we can't keep track.

Alzate Capital
Prima Alzate
Black Tambourine
Cerise
Hellsbath United
Swenton United
Swenton Town
Monrora Diaspora

Anthracite Taxi
Arithmetica
Enclave
Foxo