Grizzled Veteran

I'm sexy, that's for sure.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 02:47 PM   #702
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

As of Post #700:

DaddyTargo - Autumn (677) Telle (695)
Autumn - EagleFan (678) Darth Vilus (693) PackerFanatic (697)
Dwardzala - Thomkal (692) Narcizo (694) bhlloy (699)
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:03 PM   #703
The Jackal
Coordinator

I don't think I'll be going with Autumn today, though I'm torn on Dwardz vs DT. I'm still skeptical of DT but now only really because he was left as an afterthought by the end of the voting from yesterday. At the time it didn't feel like anyone was trying to save him, maybe because there was very little movement for a few hours.

So for dwar, we have a vote on a known villager (mau) and a vote on a pretty-much-cleared villager (PF), both fairly early in the respective runs on those players. He's let his vote stick both days, yes? Though I'd like to know more about DT I think dwarz isn't a bad place to sniff one out.

VOTE DWARDZALA
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:43 PM   #704
Zinto
College Starter

I am not one hundred percent sure where I want to go today but I am not feeling that lynching Autumn is the best decision for now I will look one of the other two directions. Also I am suprised by how quiet it has been today.

Vote DT
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 03:52 PM   #705
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I'm going to be out most of late afternoon (like 3-6:30 PST). I hopefully will be here by deadline. So you'll have to keep updating the vote total during that time yourselves. The deadline is still 7 PM PST/10 PM EST for both night actions and votes. Expect another late writeup. (But by this time you should be expecting that. )

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 04-20-2011 at 03:52 PM.
Old 04-20-2011, 04:28 PM   #706
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg
Old 04-20-2011, 04:35 PM   #707
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

As of Post #706:

DaddyTargo - 3 - Autumn (677) Telle (695) Zinto (704)
Autumn - 3 - EagleFan (678) Darth Vilus (693) PackerFanatic (697)
Dwardzala - 4 - Thomkal (692) Narcizo (694) bhlloy (699) Jackal (703)
Old 04-20-2011, 04:45 PM   #708
J23
College Benchwarmer

I agree with the thinking that last night's Lathum kill was likely a setup, and something I doubt Autumn would have agreed to as a wolf in that position. Between DT and Dward, I'm inclined to vote for Dward as I have almost no read for him, while I'm leaning towards good for DT.

vote Dwardzala
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:04 PM   #709
mckerney
Coordinator

Vote Autumn

I think the wolves were hoping Lathum was the seer, and if that's true they have a great cover for the move with Autumn being able to claim he's being set up.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:06 PM   #710
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Alright, I will bite for now. Probably won't be back before deadline.

UNVOTE AUTUMN
VOTE DWARDZALA
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:17 PM   #711
dwardzala
H.S. Freshman Team

Wow that's a lot of votes on a villager. Since Thomkal seems to have started this run.

Vote Thomkal

And when you lynch me tonight and find out I am a villager, you should look to him tomorrow.
dwardzala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:31 PM   #712
Telle
College Starter

Votes as of post #711:

3 - DaddyTorgo - Autumn (677), Telle (695), Zinto (704)
3 - Autumn - EagleFan (678), Darth Vilus (693), mckerney (709)
6 - dwardzala - Thomkal (692), Narcizo (694), bhlloy (699), The Jackal (703), J23 (708), PackerFanatic (710)
1 - Thomkal - dwardzala (711)

Yet to vote: hoopsguy, DaddyTorgo
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 05:54 PM   #713
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Thanks Telle! I'm out very soon. BBL! Those with Night Actions, don't forget to get em in!

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 04-20-2011 at 06:00 PM.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:05 PM   #714
hoopsguy
General Manager

Getting on now, and first thing is to respond to question Thomkal asked - I was 100% agreeing that it seemed odd people weren't questioning PF being saved. I was absolutely looking at the results that way, and trying to figure out why so many people were not considering the most simple explanation for a tie being created at that time.

Dwardz seems to have picked up quite a bit of steam already and I'm not going to help him separate in this case. Of the alternate candidates, I think DT has given us less to work with so far this game and I know Autumn will keep posting in the thread, villager or wolf. So I'll vote for DT today and see what kind of movement unfolds here.

Damn quiet today. With so few posts I had been expecting seer reveal and runaway vote on a wolf.

VOTE DADDYTORGO
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 06:47 PM   #715
Thomkal
Head Coach

yes I'm beginning to get a bit worried over how quiet its been-like this wasn't the right move on my part given how far ahead dwardzala is.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 06:50 PM   #716
hoopsguy
General Manager

Still a couple of hour left, and I'm sure stuff can/will move.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:59 PM   #717
Thomkal
Head Coach

So hoops let me ask, do you think you should be under any kind of suspicion for having your vote on Packer the first day and then before his reveal?
Old 04-20-2011, 07:01 PM   #718
hoopsguy
General Manager

Thomkal, probably as much as anyone else - I've got no kind of clear from anyone and my votes haven't been great. I can post arguments on why I'm not the best candidate, but to suggest I don't deserve suspicion would be a silly position to take.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:11 PM   #720
dwardzala
H.S. Freshman Team

I am also questioning Narcizo's voting record as well:

Day 1 vote on PF (same thing I am being indicted for)
Day 2 vote on me (which is a vote on a village - soon to be known after my lynching)
Day 3 vote on me (see above)

I have no problem taking one for the team, but I hope you other villagers learn something from it.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:12 PM   #721
dwardzala
H.S. Freshman Team

Dola:

My early vote on PF on day 2 was mainly because it looked like a wolf play save PF on Day 1 and I suspected him on day 1.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:19 PM   #722
Zinto
College Starter

I am thinking we maybe villager-villager again. There hasn't been a lot of discussion about either candidate which has me concerned.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:43 PM   #723
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Think were making a bad vote tonight, though I would feel better about a DT vote than a dward one as he has more damning movement. We still have the Autumn question up in the air and will still not know how to read the votes on him. Hopefully the seer will have a few good reads which we can work with.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 07:44 PM   #724
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

A little over an hour to the deadline and it's dead in here.... that is never a good sign.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:46 PM   #725
Thomkal
Head Coach

So should some of us move off dward and see if it stirs up anything?
Old 04-20-2011, 07:53 PM   #726
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

6 - dwardzala - Thomkal (692), Narcizo (694), bhlloy (699), The Jackal (703), J23 (708), PackerFanatic (710)
5 - DaddyTorgo - Autumn (677), Telle (695), Zinto (704), hoopsguy (714), EagleFan (719)
2 - Autumn - Darth Vilus (693), mckerney (709)
1 - Thomkal - dwardzala (711)
Old 04-20-2011, 08:03 PM   #727
dwardzala
H.S. Freshman Team

Well, I actually might be able to save myself

Unvote Thomkal
Vote DT
Old 04-20-2011, 08:04 PM   #728
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Dammit, I may be away for a while. Getting an "urgent" call for work. Something that was already on the schedule to be looked into tomorrow morning but is suddenly high priority and must be fixed tonight. Yeah, that makes sense. Instead of waiting until we have all the correct resources looking at it let's have a rushed group looking at it without the advantage of looking at it in the office with a system readily available to me (and not all the resources we would have tomorrow).

Sorry, had to vent.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:11 PM   #729
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm certainly not interested in another tie. I won't be around for last minute shenanigans so I'll do my part now. I don't feel so strongly about DT to stick to him in the light of a possible tie.

unvote daddytorgo
vote dwardzala
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 08:16 PM   #730
The Jackal
Coordinator

I'll tell you why it's dead on my front. Oh, the cable got installed, sure. So I've been watching the Flyers suck. But of course the internet doesn't work, and they have to send another technician another day. Color me upset.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:22 PM   #731
Thomkal
Head Coach

Ugh Jackal that sucks
Old 04-20-2011, 08:24 PM   #732
Thomkal
Head Coach

And that sucks too Eagle.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:25 PM   #733
Telle
College Starter

So what exactly is the case against dwardzala?
Old 04-20-2011, 08:27 PM   #734
Thomkal
Head Coach

he voted for Packer before Packer revealed and the day before as well. My thought was that there were four votes on Packer at the time and it was likely a wolf or two was on him. I'm beginning to doubt that now though.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:30 PM   #735
hoopsguy
General Manager

Back for the duration now, wolf cub safely in bed.

It is hard to complain about lack of information when we've got two wolves out of the way in the first two days. I'm going to go review the stuff Narcizo posted on voting orders and see if anything there makes me feel worse about one of the current candidates.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:30 PM   #736
Telle
College Starter

So nothing too damning then. Not that we have much on DT either.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:33 PM   #737
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
I'll tell you why it's dead on my front. Oh, the cable got installed, sure. So I've been watching the Flyers suck. But of course the internet doesn't work, and they have to send another technician another day. Color me upset.

Do you own your own cable modem by chance? I bought my own after struggling with service call after service call and it very, very rarely goes out now. The ones the company leases you are typically complete crap which causes a LOT of problems.

There is a bit of an initial cost, but your bill should also go down by $5 or so a month for the leasing fee.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:37 PM   #738
mckerney
Coordinator

I have a feeling we're between two villagers here.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 08:39 PM   #739
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
I have a feeling we're between two villagers here.

Well we could always vote for you instead
Old 04-20-2011, 08:39 PM   #740
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Back for about a minute, waiting on the call back.

unvote DaddyTorgo

vote Autumn

Our case on Dward is that he voted PF before the reveal? Really? Eeryone was ready to vote PF at that point. It looked very much like he was a wolf being saved. That by no means makes dward's vote something to vote him on.

DT I can see more of a case for but people are jumping off him.

We have more of a reason to vote Autum and DT but we are going dward?

I need to say this to protect my bitch (fun saying that).

I nailed mrbug last night.

Please protect me BG, then if we don't net a wolf either PF duke to me or lynch me tomorrow. I can't see how the wolves aren't gunning for me tonight since I was the only one going after mrbug yesterday. If they take me out they get a 2 for 1 and my bitch (who shall remain nameless) won't get to use her kill as well.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:41 PM   #741
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Back for the countdown. Vote count look right so far?
Old 04-20-2011, 08:43 PM   #742
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
Do you own your own cable modem by chance? I bought my own after struggling with service call after service call and it very, very rarely goes out now. The ones the company leases you are typically complete crap which causes a LOT of problems.

There is a bit of an initial cost, but your bill should also go down by $5 or so a month for the leasing fee.

The thing is they've upgraded their units to include a modem and router in one, so I don't know how having a separate modem would mess with that.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:43 PM   #743
hoopsguy
General Manager

So yesterday afternoon, before PackerFanatic revealed, Narcizo asked me in the thread who I would vote for if not PF. At that time, I listed Mauboy, DT, and Dwardz would probably be the short list.

Since that time, all three of those guys have gotten a lot of heat. There is a part of me that enjoys seeing people latching onto my posts, but the paranoid part of me wonders why that would happen when I'm completely untrusted player this game who has missed large parts of two days?

If Narcizo was around right now, I would ask him about that question ... feels like we're going to wind up with another villager today and then I'm going to be grilled for leading the charge on dead villagers.

Yep, doesn't take long to get back into full blown WW paranoia mode.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:44 PM   #744
J23
College Benchwarmer

Nice kill EF. I think most people probably suspected you were behind it.

I'm on Dward rather than Autumn because I don't think Autumn nightkills Lathum last night if he's a wolf (well, a bad-guy wolf)

I'm also not sure why you revealed to ask for protection honestly. If you don't die tonight and instead ask to get killed tomorrow, doesn't that just mean we waste a day and they still get two kills (tonight and tomorrow night) out of it?
Old 04-20-2011, 08:45 PM   #745
Telle
College Starter

Votes as of post #742:

4 - DaddyTorgo - Telle (695), Zinto (704), hoopsguy (714), dwardzala (727)
3 - Autumn - Darth Vilus (693), mckerney (709), EagleFan (740)
7 - dwardzala - Thomkal (692), Narcizo (694), bhlloy (699), The Jackal (703), J23 (708), PackerFanatic (710), Autumn (729)

Yet to vote: DaddyTorgo
Old 04-20-2011, 08:45 PM   #746
hoopsguy
General Manager

EF, I completely believe that reveal unlike the one yesterday - or other reveals you've made in games we've played together. Had it written in my notes sheet for this game already (followed by a question mark, but still).
Old 04-20-2011, 08:45 PM   #747
The Jackal
Coordinator

I had a feeling you might be the one responsible EF, just because of your interplay with bug and his vote on you earlier. I didn't see many other people with a reason to go after him. But why Autumn over DT, if I may ask?
Old 04-20-2011, 08:46 PM   #748
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post

unvote DaddyTorgo

vote Autumn

Our case on Dward is that he voted PF before the reveal? Really? Eeryone was ready to vote PF at that point. It looked very much like he was a wolf being saved. That by no means makes dward's vote something to vote him on.

Please protect me BG, then if we don't net a wolf either PF duke to me or lynch me tomorrow. I can't see how the wolves aren't gunning for me tonight since I was the only one going after mrbug yesterday. If they take me out they get a 2 for 1 and my bitch (who shall remain nameless) won't get to use her kill as well.

The only problem I have with this is you don't like Dward as a candidate but then you unvote DT and put him up more votes.
Old 04-20-2011, 08:48 PM   #749
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post

unvote DaddyTorgo

vote Autumn

I figured it had to be you given your questioning of MrBug's action, but didn't want to say so openly-so now that I can-great job!
Old 04-20-2011, 08:49 PM   #750
hoopsguy
General Manager

Meh - most of the folks here in the thread right now are guys I trust more than distrust at the moment, even if only by thin margins. Which means that I'm either pretty far off base on my wolf suspicions or we've got a bunch of villagers at the top of the list and the wolves are staying out of sight near this deadine.