Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-10-2005, 01:32 PM   #551
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
There is a chance that the mask went to the guy with that guise thing. However, I think the person with the Hammer would be talking about it if the mask had not arrived.

Good point -- it's not very likely though, and I've got a pretty good feeling that the guy with the guise didn't get the mask.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 01:35 PM   #552
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I'm reserving judgement just yet. digamma's responses have been strange, considering he's the one who's been called out as a wolf. That being said, there's little else to go on.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 01:47 PM   #553
digamma
Torchbearer

I didn't claim that the item I had vindicates me. I said I can't falsely claim that I have/had a mask, because two people know what item I had.

Both have come forward.

I have the Cloak of whispers. I told henry that when we were able to PM on Day 1 with his Robe and I used the Cloak today to talk with hoopsguy.

Both have professed their "villagerness" to me. I trust them. Hopefully they trust me as well.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 01:49 PM   #554
digamma
Torchbearer

It's convenient that BrianD voted for me the first day.

Look, I'm consistent. I "viewed" the person I voted for. Trust me. I'm honest.

Would you like to buy this 87 Yugo? Runs perfectly. You won't have a single problem with it.
Old 08-10-2005, 01:53 PM   #555
digamma
Torchbearer

Oh, and if it isn't obvious:

Vote BrianD
Old 08-10-2005, 02:00 PM   #556
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckman
Vote maximus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cofee Warlord
Vote maximus

Joining the bandwagon:

Vote maximus
Old 08-10-2005, 02:11 PM   #557
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
Joining the bandwagon:

Vote maximus

Did I miss something?
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Old 08-10-2005, 02:12 PM   #558
Raiders Army
Coordinator

See this thread:

http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~fof/foru...ad.php?t=41553

Clearly, there is more activity there than here.
Old 08-10-2005, 02:13 PM   #559
Vince
Pro Starter

Yeah, picked up on it right after I posted.
Old 08-10-2005, 02:40 PM   #560
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Warlord
We got burned by the last 'seer' accusation, so I don't really wanna rush into anything just yet. Does anyone have ANY additional dirt on digamma?

What's this "we" shit. I was the one who got strung up!
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 02:43 PM   #561
Fouts
College Starter

I want to appeal to whoever can heal me out there.

1) I posted that I viewed Lathum as a werewolf. Lathum posted that he had one of the two masks. Lathum turned out to be a villager, therefore, I must be a villager.

* - I'll admit that it is possible that a wolf could randomly pick a villager who turns out to have the mask. A great cover, but how lucky would that be.

2) I now have 3 silver pieces. I can purchase something that will put the hurt on the wolves.

3) Losing another villager does not help our cause. We need to keep our numbers up.

That is all.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 02:51 PM   #562
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296
Brian did you have 2 items yesterday?

No I didn't. In fact, I didn't have any items yesterday since the single-use pendant was gone.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:05 PM   #563
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by digamma
It's convenient that BrianD voted for me the first day.

Look, I'm consistent. I "viewed" the person I voted for. Trust me. I'm honest.

Would you like to buy this 87 Yugo? Runs perfectly. You won't have a single problem with it.

Your first two sentences are correct. I voted for you on the first day pretty randomly. I had no reason to pick anyone so I picked you and blamed it on your choice of Beyonce as a hot woman. With no bandwagon on anyone, I didn't feel so bad about a baseless accusation.

With the pendant, I figured I should probably use it right away in case I died. With still no real good target, I picked you again just to see if my initial guess was right. Turned out it was. I was hoping you would help me find other wolves, but you haven't so far. Rather than risking having that secret die with me if I ever get eaten, I put it out for all to see.

On a positive note, I no longer have any secrets which make me a good wolf target, so that is just an added benefit.
Old 08-10-2005, 03:05 PM   #564
henry296
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
No I didn't. In fact, I didn't have any items yesterday since the single-use pendant was gone.

That means that somebody else had a hunch the digamma was a bad guy since they used the Ring of Wisdom to vote for him.
Old 08-10-2005, 03:05 PM   #565
henry296
College Starter

Quote:

That means that somebody else had a hunch that digamma was a bad guy since they used the Ring of Wisdom to vote for him.
Old 08-10-2005, 03:08 PM   #566
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
That means that somebody else had a hunch that digamma was a bad guy since they used the Ring of Wisdom to vote for him.
Deja Two
Old 08-10-2005, 03:20 PM   #567
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Quote:

what's strange is that whoever cast that vote already knew that Lathum was going to eat it: so why cast a meaningless vote for Digamma?
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:21 PM   #568
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:

Or that BrianD isn't telling the truth.
Old 08-10-2005, 03:22 PM   #569
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Anyone know who has/had the ring? Or whoever used it in the first place want to come forward?
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:51 PM   #570
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm not sure why a vote for Digamma from the holder of the Ring of Wisdom should hold more weight than any other vote. The Ring only gives the extra vote, not any seeing power.

Was that the only vote that Digamma picked up yesterday? If so, then the holder of the Ring split his votes.

I'm not convinced that Digamma is innocent. But I'm not convinced he is guilty either and I'm inclined to point out arguments that don't necessarily hold up under my review.

We have quite a few people who have not participated to the discussion over the last couple of days ... would love to hear some additional voices taking a critical look at the limited information available to us.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:57 PM   #571
Raiders Army
Coordinator

I'm always suspicious, so it seems as if digamma's a lock for tonight. I don't like to bandwagon unless it looks really certain, but BrianD seems as if he's the real deal (lol...RealDeal). Actually, I'm more interested with what happens with Fouts tonight since that appears to have fallen off the radar.
Old 08-10-2005, 03:58 PM   #572
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy

Was that the only vote that Digamma picked up yesterday? If so, then the holder of the Ring split his votes.

it could have been someone who didn't vote too, but didn't want a public vote out there.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 04:00 PM   #573
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
I'm always suspicious, so it seems as if digamma's a lock for tonight. I don't like to bandwagon unless it looks really certain, but BrianD seems as if he's the real deal (lol...RealDeal). Actually, I'm more interested with what happens with Fouts tonight since that appears to have fallen off the radar.

my guess is the wolves hit him with the dart hoping we do

1) nothing and he dies, then they get to kill another villager at night
2) string him up and they still get a kill

either way leaving us down 2 villagers....that is if you think Fouts is a villager, which I still do.

edit to correct grammer

Last edited by SnDvls : 08-10-2005 at 04:00 PM.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 04:01 PM   #574
hoopsguy
General Manager

Also, trying to think like a wolf for a minute here ...

How valuable is the Cloak of Whispers, relative to other items out there? If I were one of three wolves out there I think I would be trading this item in an attempt to pick up something that could hurt a wolf or villager (dart, holy water, dagger, lightning) or steal items or break items.

I'm validating that Digamma has the Cloak of Whispers today. Unless you do not trust both of us, plus the second-hand information from Henry, this is a fact. Digamma is stating he has had the Cloak of Whispers for the duration AND that he has never had a mask.

This doesn't sound like a wolf to me, which leads me to question BrianD.

BrianD did not know that Digamma had the Cloak before today. He says that he saw Digamma as a wolf. One of these two is lying.

I'm willing to be swayed on this, but as of right now

Vote BrianD
Old 08-10-2005, 04:10 PM   #575
digamma
Torchbearer

Here's one more thing that doesn't make sense to me.

Why would he wait to out me? He says he was waiting to see if he could catch me working with the other wolves, but I'm not sure how he was going to do that since his pendant was a one use item.

In the meantime, we've lynched Lathum, gotten dubb killed and gotten Fouts (though he's not cleared) hit by a dart. This coming from the same guy who yesterday was not so keen on sacraficing villagers.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:10 PM   #576
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Also, trying to think like a wolf for a minute here ...

How valuable is the Cloak of Whispers, relative to other items out there? If I were one of three wolves out there I think I would be trading this item in an attempt to pick up something that could hurt a wolf or villager (dart, holy water, dagger, lightning) or steal items or break items.

I'm validating that Digamma has the Cloak of Whispers today. Unless you do not trust both of us, plus the second-hand information from Henry, this is a fact. Digamma is stating he has had the Cloak of Whispers for the duration AND that he has never had a mask.

BrianD did not know that Digamma had the Cloak before today. He says that he saw Digamma as a wolf. One of these two is lying.

I'm willing to be swayed on this, but as of right now

Vote BrianD

This whole story is pretty flimsy. He doesn't sound like a wolf because you believe he has had the cloak the whole time and never a mask? How does that excuse him from being a wolf if brian saw him as one?

You're voting for brian because he didn't know that digamma had the cloak?

Please explain, because I don't get it.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:13 PM   #577
henry296
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
This whole story is pretty flimsy. He doesn't sound like a wolf because you believe he has had the cloak the whole time and never a mask? How does that excuse him from being a wolf if brian saw him as one?

You're voting for brian because he didn't know that digamma had the cloak?

Please explain, because I don't get it.

I see the logic, but I am not so sure that I buy it. Here is my explanation of hoopsguy's logic.

On the first day digamma told me he had the Cloak of Whispers and still has it today. The ability to PM with someone is not a great power, especially for a wolf since he can PM with the other wolves. Since the cloak isn't a great item, then why not pass it to someone else and gain silver or another item.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:15 PM   #578
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

How does this sound like he is or isn't a wolf? It is a pretty neutral statement that doesn't really indicate anything. Using this as a reason to say that he isn't a wolf and I need to be questioned puts you in a very bad light. If you manage to sway suspicion onto me, get me killed and find out I'm a villager, you go down as quickly as Digamma does. Are you sure you want to throw your lot in with him?
Old 08-10-2005, 04:17 PM   #579
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by digamma
Here's one more thing that doesn't make sense to me.

Why would he wait to out me? He says he was waiting to see if he could catch me working with the other wolves, but I'm not sure how he was going to do that since his pendant was a one use item.

Voting patterns and similar arguments made by you and others. Just looking to see if you were obviously working with someone.

Quote:
In the meantime, we've lynched Lathum, gotten dubb killed and gotten Fouts (though he's not cleared) hit by a dart. This coming from the same guy who yesterday was not so keen on sacraficing villagers.

I'm still not keen on sacrificing villagers, but I do like lynching known wolves.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:17 PM   #580
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I don't get what BrianD gains by falsly outing you Digamma. If he lied to us, he WILL be a prime lynch target tomorrow. I also know that some of those posting supporting facts about BrianD are being truthful.

I vote Digamma.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 04:19 PM   #581
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
I'm still not keen on sacrificing villagers, but I do like lynching known wolves.

Or letting more villagers die while you and the other wolves bide your time and decide when to make a move.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:21 PM   #582
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
I also know that some of those posting supporting facts about BrianD are being truthful.

I must have missed these.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:21 PM   #583
hoopsguy
General Manager

Fouts, I know Digamma has the Cloak today. I don't know that he had it the whole time.

I don't know if Digamma had a mask - no one knows this other than Digamma. He maintains he did not, thus taking away the most basic villager defense against a villager accusation.

If you assume that Digamma did not have a mask, then one of two things is true:
1.) Digamma is a wolf
2.) BrianD is lying, which would very strongly suggest wolf

Working with these two ideas above, I tried to figure out why a wolf would keep the Cloak of Whispers instead of trading it for a more powerful item. I couldn't come up with a good reason. Thus my vote.

I'm suggesting that Brian, if he is a wolf, is picking someone more or less at random. And if he is a wolf, then I think he got a little bit unlucky picking Digamma, who just doesn't seem to fit the wolf profile based on my initial review.

There is a very good chance I'm wrong. And if I am then I'm going to generate suspicion. I accept that. But I'm not going to sit idly by while we are, I think, preparing to lynch the wrong guy.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:23 PM   #584
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I see the logic, but I am not so sure that I buy it. Here is my explanation of hoopsguy's logic.

On the first day digamma told me he had the Cloak of Whispers and still has it today. The ability to PM with someone is not a great power, especially for a wolf since he can PM with the other wolves. Since the cloak isn't a great item, then why not pass it to someone else and gain silver or another item.

If that is the logic, it is bad logic. If you are a wolf, having the ability to PM with a villager is a great power. The wolf knows he is PMing a villager so he can easily pass himself off as a villager. That is the perfect way to hide. It also keeps other villagers from talking to each other. That is a great power.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:26 PM   #585
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I don't get what BrianD gains by falsly outing you Digamma. If he lied to us, he WILL be a prime lynch target tomorrow. I also know that some of those posting supporting facts about BrianD are being truthful.

I vote Digamma.

I accept that I will be a prime target if we lynch the wrong guy. I would be hesitant to accept that if there was still the fear of Digamma having the mask since I would think I was doing the right thing while still being wrong. Having Digamma admit that he didn't have a mask tells me that I can't be wrong.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:27 PM   #586
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:

On the contrary, I think the ability to PM with someone is a pretty substantial power. I wouldn't pass an item like that unless I had already been passed a better item. Just because you don't have an item doesn't mean that you automatically get an item passed to you. Sure, silver is nice -- but then you have at least a few days of 'dead time' where you aren't getting anything done with no items.

I still don't understand the logic of a Wolf outing himself when the odds are so stacked against them still. We're at what -- 16-3? If Brian says something ridiculous like this, and is lying, he's dead the next day. That means we have the following interplay in a best case scenario for the wolves --

Digamma lynched, villager. 15-3.
Villager killed, Fouts dies from poison, villager. 13-3.
BrianD lynched, werewolf. 13-2.

Not much of a return for the wolves. What would they have to gain by this play? Pretty much...nothing. RA is right that we should be a little worried, but the Wolves have to be MUCH more worried -- if they lose someone soon, they're in deep crap. Making a play like this, which would completely expose someone, is rather poor strategy, I think.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:28 PM   #587
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Eaglesfan - Post #580
I also know that some of those posting supporting facts about BrianD are being truthful.

Can you help me out a little here? If Digamma is a wolf then I'm obvious not keen on supporting him at this point.

Yesterday we were at a point in the game where we said that either Fouts or Lathum was a wolf. Now people seem to believe that Fouts is a villager, in light of the mask/dart. The last thing I want to see happen tomorrow is that we don't have the stones to go after BrianD if Digamma is a villager.

We are making decisions with the idea that we have a big lead on the werewolves - well, if they use items to pick up additional kills that can shrink in a hurry. So I don't want to just buy into the idea that Digamma is the wolf because it is the easiest thing to do in order to stay away from a lynching on subsequent days. I want to do what I can to get the vote right each and every day. Yesterday I ended up being part of the problem with Lathum getting killed and I feel bad about it. I'm trying to avoid doing the same thing today.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:31 PM   #588
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Not much of a return for the wolves. What would they have to gain by this play? Pretty much...nothing. RA is right that we should be a little worried, but the Wolves have to be MUCH more worried -- if they lose someone soon, they're in deep crap. Making a play like this, which would completely expose someone, is rather poor strategy, I think.

I totally agree with you here. The villagers are the ones who need to be proactive. The wolves can "lie in wait". A smart wolf would not say anything, but just blend in, until targeted.

Therefore, I don't think brian is a wolf.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:35 PM   #589
hoopsguy
General Manager

Fouts, when you are alive tomorrow thanks to the Ointment and a confirmed villager I'll put a great deal more weight behind your posts.

Going to look up the items that I would think are better than the Cloak for a wolf ...
Old 08-10-2005, 04:35 PM   #590
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Can you help me out a little here? If Digamma is a wolf then I'm obvious not keen on supporting him at this point.

Yesterday we were at a point in the game where we said that either Fouts or Lathum was a wolf. Now people seem to believe that Fouts is a villager, in light of the mask/dart. The last thing I want to see happen tomorrow is that we don't have the stones to go after BrianD if Digamma is a villager.

We are making decisions with the idea that we have a big lead on the werewolves - well, if they use items to pick up additional kills that can shrink in a hurry. So I don't want to just buy into the idea that Digamma is the wolf because it is the easiest thing to do in order to stay away from a lynching on subsequent days. I want to do what I can to get the vote right each and every day. Yesterday I ended up being part of the problem with Lathum getting killed and I feel bad about it. I'm trying to avoid doing the same thing today.

Specifically, I have reason to believe Henry is telling the truth. I don't know Digamma is evil, but as I previously mentioned, BrianD has no reason to out him unless he knows that Digamma is a wolf. The mask excuse won't work again. Therefore, my index of suspicion is high that either Digamma or BrianD is a wolf.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:36 PM   #591
Fouts
College Starter

It looks like I haven't voted yet, so I will. Brian has no outs if Digamma isn't a wolf. Brian has played this game before and knows that he would die if he targeted a villager at this point. He was not a suspect before pointing the finger.

I vote Digamma
Old 08-10-2005, 04:47 PM   #592
Vince
Pro Starter

What do we do about this scenario?

--Lynch Digamma who turns out to be a villager.
--Someone uses the Potion of Healing on Fouts, curing him and NOT revealing his identity.

In this scenario, we have both BrianD AND Fouts looking quite like Werewolves...not to mention whoever used the Potion on Fouts (would they be identified? I don't think so). Which do we choose? One after the other?

Also, what happens if someone tries to use the Potion on Fouts, and someone ELSE tries to use the Ointment? Which is resolved first, or do they both get resolved, so we'd find out what his role is?
Old 08-10-2005, 04:47 PM   #593
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Vote tally so far:

Digamma - BrianD, ardent, MrBug708, eaglesfan27, fouts
BrianD - digamma, hoopsguy
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 04:48 PM   #594
hoopsguy
General Manager

Here are the items I would prefer as a wolf to the Cloak of Whispers (one use item)
Gloves/Lockpick - steal from target
Guise - intercept pass from random
Hammer - destroy item
Ring - extra hidden vote
Coat - can't be lynched
Dagger - take away defense against wolves
Dart - wound villager
Holy Water - take away defense against wolves
Hood/Notebook - info on item. Target someone with good item unlikely to be passed or someone who appears vulnerable
Mask - wolf appears as villager
Ointment - heal self or another wolf, no role reveal if held
Potion - heal, no role reveal
Staff - hurt, plus no lynch that day

Eagles, if you believe Henry talked to Digamma on the first day, then you should believe his info where he said Digamma had the Cloak. And he held onto this one-use item for two days, instead of trading for one of the above items. It doesn't sound like a wolf to me.

I'm hoping I'm wrong, because it looks like Digamma is going to be lynched today. And I realize that if he is a wolf then I'm going to go through an awful lot of scrutiny. I'm willing to take that chance, I suppose, although going after me is not reducing wolf head count.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:49 PM   #595
henry296
College Starter

Quote:

In this scenario, we have both BrianD AND Fouts looking quite like Werewolves...not to mention whoever used the Potion on Fouts (would they be identified? I don't think so).

If blade is a villager then he knows who has the potion today since he passed it to them last night.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:49 PM   #596
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
What do we do about this scenario?

--Lynch Digamma who turns out to be a villager.
--Someone uses the Potion of Healing on Fouts, curing him and NOT revealing his identity.

In this scenario, we have both BrianD AND Fouts looking quite like Werewolves...not to mention whoever used the Potion on Fouts (would they be identified? I don't think so). Which do we choose? One after the other?

Also, what happens if someone tries to use the Potion on Fouts, and someone ELSE tries to use the Ointment? Which is resolved first, or do they both get resolved, so we'd find out what his role is?

Those are some very interesting "what if's."
Old 08-10-2005, 04:51 PM   #597
digamma
Torchbearer

Quote:
Specifically, I have reason to believe Henry is telling the truth. I don't know Digamma is evil, but as I previously mentioned, BrianD has no reason to out him unless he knows that Digamma is a wolf. The mask excuse won't work again. Therefore, my index of suspicion is high that either Digamma or BrianD is a wolf.

Yeah, I have reason to believe henry is telling the truth also, since I've already said I trust him. I don't think henry's made any factual statements about BrianD--only that as of now he believed him.

My point was that no one has any factual statements to back up BrianD.

I know it's not much, but I have two guys who know I was at least telling the truth about having the cloak.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:51 PM   #598
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Here are the items I would prefer as a wolf to the Cloak of Whispers (one use item)
Gloves/Lockpick - steal from target
Guise - intercept pass from random
Hammer - destroy item
Ring - extra hidden vote
Coat - can't be lynched
Dagger - take away defense against wolves
Dart - wound villager
Holy Water - take away defense against wolves
Hood/Notebook - info on item. Target someone with good item unlikely to be passed or someone who appears vulnerable
Mask - wolf appears as villager
Ointment - heal self or another wolf, no role reveal if held
Potion - heal, no role reveal
Staff - hurt, plus no lynch that day

Eagles, if you believe Henry talked to Digamma on the first day, then you should believe his info where he said Digamma had the Cloak. And he held onto this one-use item for two days, instead of trading for one of the above items. It doesn't sound like a wolf to me.

I'm hoping I'm wrong, because it looks like Digamma is going to be lynched today. And I realize that if he is a wolf then I'm going to go through an awful lot of scrutiny. I'm willing to take that chance, I suppose, although going after me is not reducing wolf head count.

That's all well and good, but it makes no sense for a villager to call out Digamma unless he truly knows that Digamma is a wolf. If Digamma ends up being a villager, we have to lynch BrianD tomorrow. He said he knows Digamma is a wolf, and I think the masks are accounted for, so that will not be a valid excuse. Since BrianD spoke up first, I'm more apt to believe him.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:52 PM   #599
henry296
College Starter

Just in case I don't get back on before the vote.

VOTE digamma

I have no reason not to trust BrianD... if he steers us wrong, I'll vote for him before the night action is resolved.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:52 PM   #600
hoopsguy
General Manager

If anyone uses the Potion on Fouts it is a wolf - there is zero upside for a villager to do this at this point in the game. If he is alive tomorrow without a villager vouching for him then I'm going to vote for him. No ifs, and, or buts.

I'm just worried about the scenario where Fouts is a wolf and is healed by wolf - in this case it won't matter if it is Potion or Ointment. But there are only three wolves, so hopefully this scenario would not come to pass. Best case is he is a villager healed by a villager using the Ointment to clear him.