Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-28-2007, 10:03 AM   #401
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Alant.... what about Saldana and Lathum

Hmmm.. The last few games Saldana has played in (since he had his child), he's been kind of quiet I guess from what I have seen at least. I don't know if I have read anything more into that than normal. I think last game he was actually a bit more vocal than this game and he was a wolf. As for his play yesterday, with everything up in the air, I don't really know that we learned much since the majority of people either didn't vote or voted Cronin. Only people who didn't vote cronin and voted someone else was Cronin and path, and I already spoke about that.

Lathum I feel a bit funny about, maybe it is just the way he is presenting himself. Like I said earlier I don't want to flat out come out and say who I trust the most or distrust the most because I have to decide where to pass my necklace (even though you seem to be doing a good job of trying to get that info out of me which is a bit worrisome to me). If I had to say though, right now Lathum is one of the ones I am getting the weirdest vibe from. I remember yesterday he seemed to have mirrored my vote alot, and I always get suspicious of people who are going along with me too much (or buddying up without buddying up to me so to speak). If I remember right, he did that with his voting. I woudln't say Lathum is my top suspect, but I don't think I have horrible problems placing a vote on him to get him talking today.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 10:04 AM   #402
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin View Post
Pretty sure at least part of it is GM error. I got a message this morning saying I had received an item, later I got a message saying "disregard, you're dead."

lol...
Old 06-28-2007, 10:05 AM   #403
Swaggs
Coordinator

A couple quick observations:

There are at least two wolves left, as we had two kills last night.

At least one wolfsbane leaf (probably more), which as akin to a bodyguard, is out there.

Also, if the are wolf scanner's out there, we need to start letting folks know who they were used on and what the results are. The wolf scanner is equivalent to being seer for the night, without having the worry of revealing your results, as it passes to someone else afterwards.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 10:06 AM   #404
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
That's weird. Last time it kinda made sense, but you voted for cronin, right? So you could have been the one to get the charm.

No, I didn't end up getting anything after DT died. And it wasn't for the charm, it was for the Crystal Ball.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:07 AM   #405
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I will go ahead and place this vote out here since she has to leave, and I want to do it where she can respond to it and not after she goes.. I haven't really heard enough from other people yet, so this could change, but wanted to confront her with this vote before she goes..

Vote Lonestargirl

My reasoning:

Came out firing at ntndeacon, whom if Ardent is good, really moves up in my eyes, if Ardent is bad, then is still neutral in my eyes. However in LSG's point of view, she has stated she feels ardent is good (which I don't necessarily agree with), however if she feels that way, she should feel better about ntn than voting him first thing.

Also LSG claimed to have a wolf scanner (which Path and Cronin also claimed to have had the same first day), but didnt use it or provide us any info from it.

Finally I made it clear I didn't want to really come out and say who my candidates to receive my protection necklace would be, but in response she's been trying to go down the line asking me about all kinds of people in a way that feels a bit troublesome to me, as in trying to fish who might be protected tonight or who to prevent from getting it.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:07 AM   #406
Swaggs
Coordinator

Also, I'm curious to know if anyone has effectively used a wolfsbane leaf. It would be good information to put out, as it would let us know if the wolves have attempted both double-knight kills already.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:09 AM   #407
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
Also, I'm curious to know if anyone has effectively used a wolfsbane leaf. It would be good information to put out, as it would let us know if the wolves have attempted both double-knight kills already.

I am assuming that I would have received notification if attacked, so I don't think I was a target of attack on night 1 or I would have been told I fought it off from my necklace.

Right now this is what I have:

1. Alan T - Has Wolfbane necklace, no report of wolf attacks to have fought off. Received new item
3. Lathum
5. path
6. Lonestargirl - Had wolf scanner night 1, didnt use it and lost it. Received Wolfbane necklace then lost it this morning
8. Render
9. saldana
12. ardent enthusiast - Received new item, no item usage or anything else to tell us.
13. Swaggs - Had wolfsbane leaf and psychic link night 1. Tried to contact hoops + someone else last night)
14. ntndeacon
15. Golden Eagle
Old 06-28-2007, 10:12 AM   #408
Poli
FOFC Survivor

FWIW, I was told after using the ident switch on the first day that I couldn't use an item on the 2nd.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:13 AM   #409
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
I don't mind saying what I have now, but I wanted to keep it secret yesterday.

I started the game with the wolfsbane leaf and the psychic link. I used the psychic link the first night, since I did not want to contact a wolf and assume them in my COT. Last night, I attempted to contact hoopsguy and another player (I'll hold off on naming them, on the miniscule chance that I can catch them in a lie if they claim to have it) last night.

Swaggs, are you saying you were able to contact two people with the psychic link or that you contacted hoops and gave away the leaf to someone else?
Old 06-28-2007, 10:13 AM   #410
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I dont understand what is going on with people getting items then not having items... Can someone explain that to me?

Yes. It is me fixing mistakes.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 10:14 AM   #411
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I am assuming that I would have received notification if attacked, so I don't think I was a target of attack on night 1 or I would have been told I fought it off from my necklace.

Right now this is what I have:

1. Alan T - Has Wolfbane necklace, no report of wolf attacks to have fought off. Received new item
3. Lathum
5. path
6. Lonestargirl - Had wolf scanner night 1, didnt use it and lost it. Received Wolfbane necklace then lost it this morning
8. Render
9. saldana
12. ardent enthusiast - Received new item, no item usage or anything else to tell us.
13. Swaggs - Had wolfsbane leaf and psychic link night 1. Tried to contact hoops + someone else last night)
14. ntndeacon
15. Golden Eagle

For me you can say: Used wolf scanner night 1 on Ardent, came up wolf. Started with another unused (as yet) item and received another item last night.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:16 AM   #412
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I do think I have the kinks worked out though and should have fewer mistakes moving forward.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 10:19 AM   #413
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I do think I have the kinks worked out though and should have fewer mistakes moving forward.

No worries, I'm not complaining. I'm having fun in this game. Just trying to sort out what are stories that people are feeding us vs legitimate mistakes is all. No complaints here
Old 06-28-2007, 10:22 AM   #414
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Hmm LSG disappeared without responding to my charges against her. I hope she comes back before she leaves. Her actions this morning are pretty troubling to me so I wanted some responses for them.

I also would love if anyone could either vouch for or condemn Ardent today. That would help tie up alot for us in regards to how i feel about ntn and swaggs. Render I don't know if it fully ties up my concern about as he had some odd day 1 actions too in addition to yesterday.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:27 AM   #415
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Swaggs, are you saying you were able to contact two people with the psychic link or that you contacted hoops and gave away the leaf to someone else?

I was able to name two people to try to link with.
Old 06-28-2007, 10:31 AM   #416
RendeR
Coordinator

I had a wolfsbane leaf the first night and gave it to a still living player last night, I recieved and item that I have not used as yet.

I did respond fairly quickly after the lynching last night, however its not to be devious but simply thats when I was able tog et online and check things after my tennis amtch last evening.

I find LSG's constant questioning to be very suspicious and I am also pondering the whole Ardent/path situatoin.

For the time being I'm going to follow my instincts and :

VOTE LONESTARGIRL
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 10:31 AM   #417
Swaggs
Coordinator

I hope folks don't take me not voting against me. I can understand it as being used to duck a revenge vote early on (when everyone is looking for the slightest reason to vote for someone), but yesterday, we clearly had 2-3 folks to vote for. I was going to vote for cronin early on and then, after Path's reveal that ardent was a wolf, was looking at ardent, but wanted to hear from ardent before making a vote. But, I never got a chance because I got home late.

If I were a wolf, I could have just as easily voted for cronin or (if I was a wolf, especially) voted for AE and then blamed it on path if he came up clean upon the lynch.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:13 AM   #418
path12
Coordinator

I'm hoping Ardent was scanned last night also. I got no message that I was.
Old 06-28-2007, 12:06 PM   #419
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Well today has been rather quiet so far, and with complete lack of information to go on. If I count correctly, the vote count is:

Lonestargirl 2
Saldana 2

And several people haven't checked in yet.
Old 06-28-2007, 12:31 PM   #420
Swaggs
Coordinator

Well, I'm going to be away from the computer for awhile, so I am going to get a vote in early today. I should be back in time to make a change if someone makes a compelling argument while I am gone.

As of now, I am going to go with Alan on LSG. She did appear to be fishing for name from Alan pretty hard this morning. Could be nothing, but there is little to go on right now.

Vote LSG
Old 06-28-2007, 12:35 PM   #421
path12
Coordinator

I'm not sure how I feel about the LSG thing. It didn't seem out of character for her, and it seems a reach to all of a sudden have a rush on someone who really hasn't been much of a focus to date..

I'll have to go back through the last couple days, but I'm slammed on a project right now so it will have to wait until later.
Old 06-28-2007, 12:47 PM   #422
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I am not really suprised that there has been a run on her suddenly due to her disappearing suddenly once I confronted her this morning while she had just been here asking me questions, combined with the complete lack of any other kind of information whatsoever.

Coming into today my thought was to find out information one way or another about Ardent and take it from there even if it meant lynching him. The one thing that is a bit discomforting for me is the two people who hopped on my vote today are once again Swaggs and Render, this time they didn't do it at the same time though. I wonder if there is any real big reason for that though.

So far we havent heard from saldana, ntn, lathum, and Goldeneagle (who has been around, but hasn't posted anything yet) so I am hoping one of them has some information for us.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:15 PM   #423
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

the thing Iam confused about is how many different Wolf scanners and psychic links and wolfsbane leaves we have runningh out there
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 01:19 PM   #424
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Oh I recieved an item as well last night after having my leaf sent randomly to someone.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:23 PM   #425
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

In her defence LSG did unvote me after your defence of me Alan. So I imagine Iam willing to give her a touch of lea way.

Just so y'all know how I stand with folks
from more trusted to least trusted:

trust a good deal:
path
AE

trust somewhat:
Alan
Render

dont trust or mistrust:
GE
LSG
Lathum

distrust a little:
saldana
Swaggs
Old 06-28-2007, 01:46 PM   #426
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
Oh I recieved an item as well last night after having my leaf sent randomly to someone.

that would likely be the one i received then, as i got a leaf last night.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 01:49 PM   #427
saldana
Pro Starter

ntn and lsg, not sure what exactly it is i am doing to earn your mistrust...perrhaps it that we havent played alot together, but my standard procedure is to keep my mouth shut and watch for the first couple days, hope to live long enough to notice something, and then rip off a list of wolves...it has been a very successful strategy for me in the past....which is why i rarely live very long in these games (i dont think either of you were playing during my streak of day/night 1 exits)
Old 06-28-2007, 01:51 PM   #428
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

So far this is what I have for actions:

3. Lathum
5. path - used wolf scanner night 1 on ardent. Started with another yet unused item night 1. Received new item last night
8. Render - wolfbane leaf first night, gave it to someone else last night. Received new item last night.
9. saldana - Received leaf last night
14. ntndeacon - Sent leaf to someone else and received a new item last night.
15. Golden Eagle

So far there is no sign of LSG's wolf scanner from night 1.
If LSG told the truth, then someone else out there got it randomly night 1 to be able to use it last night. .. so either:

1) GE or Lathum got it and havent checked in yet with the information
2) Someone who already checked in got it but didn't say so for some unknown reason
3) LSG is lying about having it at all.

I don't know if this was answered before, but I remember someone asking it.. Can wolves use an item in addition to performing the night kill?
Old 06-28-2007, 02:06 PM   #429
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- I just got home and am checking in. I was already gone when the results were posted.

I have a suspect that I will be posting soon. For now I am keeping my item to myself also.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 02:10 PM   #430
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Ok, so I decided to go back through all of the posts LSG has made to try to see if I am overreacting to today's actions from her and perhaps convincing myself to go in a wrong direction. I'm trying to stay open minded, but going back through everything, I see too many inconsistancies in her story.. I just don't know if I feel strong enough about anyone else at this point.

Quote:
hmmm so hoopsguy has wolfbane necklace. I must remember that.

I recieved my role. This is going to be a difficult game for me because I am all about action but since it seems most the items are out of the game after they are used I am going to have to wait to use them.

Wish me luck :P

I remember this quote at the time, it wasnt a big deal to me, just thought it was a joke. Still probably is nothing on its own.

Quote:
Damnit Lathum and render, that was supposed to me my job.

Daddy you brought this on yourself

vote daddytorgo

Just noting she was one of the people who jumped on DT on day 1.

Quote:
I think Rum needs to explain his non vote tonight... I hate when people miss votes.

Also, we dont HAVE to do anything tonight correct? We can keep our items if we would like and accept others if they are sent to us? I just dont want to screw up like I did last game

This quote is interesting considering Chief died that night, and she makes sure about her starter items to find out what she should do to which barkeep answers her. (ie: if she needs to use the wolf scanner or not that she supposedly had at this point)

Quote:
Ok like Alant I didn't use my items last night. I felt no reason to. I probably will tonight though.

I am very confused about the Path / Cronin scenario. Both said they used a wolf scanner and both are saying different things about Ardent. It looks like todays vote will come between 3 players then. And it boils down to who we trust the most unless somebody else has information they haven't told us yet...

But honestly I am more inclined to believe Path right... just going off a hunch

Ok here, she states that she did not use any items night 1 but she probably will night 2... Even though today she states she didnt have the item any more and it was taken away night 1 for not being used?

Quote:
I dont think Ardent should get lynched for this either. I am curious to read what he has to say about all of this. I would feel better lynching cronin.... but I dont know if his lynch will tell us anything. I honestly doubt a wolf would clear a wolf on the second day. And hoops says he has a scenario in mind in which what happened is plausible. So I definitely am going to wait to give my vote.

Here is the first of a trend where she was the first to jump behind Ardent full force (other than the few hours Cronin did at the start of yesterday). Seemingly without any reason she really pushes anyone other than Ardent over the series of a few posts.

Quote:
hmmm I dont have much time to wait around for everybody else to come and voice their opinions but right now it looks like cronin vs AE. And nothing against AE but Cronin is a much better wolf. Plus I really do buy the whole idea that Cronin said he scanned Ardent to gain trust. When reality Cronin is a wolf and would know Ardent isn't, therefore getting in his circle of trust.

vote cronin

Same as the last one, backs Ardent even though this post by itself isnt really anything that seems way out there to me.

Quote:
AE I am glad this worked out for you. But whoever else has the wolf scanner needs to scan path tonight

This one smells weird to me, and I remember responding to it even. After everything yesterday, I think I as well as others made the case why Path seemingly is the most trusted where Ardent is still a big question mark. Yet she tries to point everyone away from Ardent and scan Path, whom I really don't see a way where both Path and Cronin were wolves after yesterday and the obvious scan would be ardent.

Quote:
Well all i have right now is an item destroyer.
I had a wolf scanner night one and didn't use it (i forgot it left me if i didn't)
I recieved a wolfbane necklace this morning and 10 minutes later Barkeep took it away from me.

So all I have is the destroyer and I dont know what to do with it

So here is a different story about night 1 where she now says she had a third wolf scanner on night 1 (in addition to Path and Cronin's claim, even though I don't know if we have a way to prove that Cronin did even have one at this point) So if she had lost it after night 1, she wouldn't have said on day 2 that she still had it.

Quote:
I would like to know whoever had the wolf scanner last night what they did with it... I am flying to houston in about 4 hours and I really dont know if i will have time to vote tonight at my aunt's house. I am going to put in a vote right now for ntndeacon to see if that will get him talking... although swaggs might be a good choice to look at today too

vote ntndeacon

Here coming out at ntn, whom I already explained why I felt this was off. If you trust Ardent like she does, then ntn would be the person who you would put support behind not try to lynch.

Quote:
Ardent and alant, I see you both online...what do you think about ntn or swaggs?

Here is where she starts digging for info about people for an unknown reason after I stated that I didn't want to be too open on who I trust the most today in order to try to be mysterious about where my necklace goes to keep the wolves guessing.

Quote:
Also, you know what I just thought of... could cronin and path have set up the whole wolf scanner incident last night so we would think Path was a good guy? That is right up st.cronin's ally I believe

Here once again trying to frame Path in a bad light which to me just doesn't seem likely at all and quite a reach.

Quote:
unvote ntndeacon

I forgot he started the vote on Cronin

I think ardent's giddiness about cronin dying was very real. I will be surprised if he too was a wolf. I need to go ahead and make a vote but I want it to be meaningful so hopefully other people will jump on and put pressure on somebody. There are two wolves left but I dont think Render and Swaggs are stupid enough to get online right after the vote.... that raised too many eyebrows.

Her changing her vote after I explained why I didnt understand it from her point of view at all.

Quote:
Alant.... what about Saldana and Lathum

Asking me for my thoughts of more people.

Quote:
Ardent we were thinking the same things.... Sal and Lathum are two good players and heat hasn't been put on them yet. I'll jump on Ardent's bandwagon and hope that something comes out of this.

vote saldana

And finally once again joining in with Ardent on a pick with whatever unknown Trust I do not know.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:20 PM   #431
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

OK, I am suspiscous of Render right now.

Missing the vote to me wasn't that big a deal , we all have lives. There are a couple of things that stand out to me.

1. He played very differently last game. He was joking around alot last game and this game has been alot quieter and buisness like.

2. Was the second vote day 1 on DT, like that theory or not he was. Swaggs then pointed out he over the top tried to defend himself.

3. He jumped on LSG right after AlanT did. This vote also tied it up and took pressure off Saldana which could give us a link. If Render is a wolf it is concievable Saldana is also.

VOTE RENDER

I'll be out until close to the deadline but if new info comes out I'll change my vote if needed.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:21 PM   #432
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- He also voted for her AFTER Alan pointed out she may be gone for the day...
Old 06-28-2007, 02:37 PM   #433
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I find it somewhat hilarious from my end that I'm not trusted. I can somewhat understand it, I mean, Path did point at me and say I was bad. Couldn't I have simply pointed at someone else, say any villager (assuming I'm a wolf, I'd know which are which)say I ident switched with that villager, and bought both cronin and myself a day?

I understand where you might question me still, but it's kind of frustrating...it's like I feel that some of our biggest thinkers are either in on the wolf thing or not thinking it all the way through.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:37 PM   #434
Poli
FOFC Survivor

That's a good point about Render as well, Lathum.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:43 PM   #435
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
I find it somewhat hilarious from my end that I'm not trusted. I can somewhat understand it, I mean, Path did point at me and say I was bad. Couldn't I have simply pointed at someone else, say any villager (assuming I'm a wolf, I'd know which are which)say I ident switched with that villager, and bought both cronin and myself a day?

I understand where you might question me still, but it's kind of frustrating...it's like I feel that some of our biggest thinkers are either in on the wolf thing or not thinking it all the way through.

FWIW Ardent I trust you as much as I can. I find it hard to believe that of the 3 players involved yesterday ( all 3 great players) 2 would be wolves. Plus there were 2 kills last night so I would assume you couldn't be converted.

The kicker is the dynamics of this game make it hard to fully trust someone elses word as gospel.
Old 06-28-2007, 02:56 PM   #436
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post

1. He played very differently last game. He was joking around alot last game and this game has been alot quieter and buisness like.

I didn't follow the last game very closely, but didn't he get a lot of pressure last game? That would certainly explain being quieter now.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:00 PM   #437
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Here is where she starts digging for info about people for an unknown reason after I stated that I didn't want to be too open on who I trust the most today in order to try to be mysterious about where my necklace goes to keep the wolves guessing.

Alan, I just want to tell you that if you are giving your necklace away today that I don't need it.

I'm not sure I come to the same conclusion as you do here, but I can see why you did. Without remembering the order of votes, I think her Cronin vote is a point in her favor, unless it was after there was no doubt.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:03 PM   #438
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I think she helped put him away.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:38 PM   #439
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post

Vote count:
2 Ardent – path (191), cronin (323)
9 Cronin – ntn (294), hoops (279), ardent (292), saldana (300), LSG (317), pass (319), alan (333), lathum (341), GE (343)

since someone was aking about order of voting I thought I would bring this up here.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:44 PM   #440
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I dont think her vote on cronin tells us anything
remember AE shared his Identity switching thing around post 184-189 So I would not give her too much credit for that.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:52 PM   #441
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post

Missing the vote to me wasn't that big a deal , we all have lives. There are a couple of things that stand out to me.

2. Was the second vote day 1 on DT, like that theory or not he was. Swaggs then pointed out he over the top tried to defend himself.

3. He jumped on LSG right after AlanT did. This vote also tied it up and took pressure off Saldana which could give us a link. If Render is a wolf it is concievable Saldana is also.

VOTE RENDER

I'll be out until close to the deadline but if new info comes out I'll change my vote if needed.

i noticed his change in behavior too...and he was acting bizzare in that game way before he took any heat at all...he was barely posting, much like this game, but when he did, there was an air of relaxation to it...he turned up as a villager...i did think maybe the change was because the goofiness got him lynched, but i also thought his defense was a bit strong.

still not sure where i want to go yet, but i am leaning towards render...i guess most of it will depend on whether i need to go with a self preservation vote.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:52 PM   #442
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I tend to agree with Alan's reasoning more than Lathum's here, so....
Vote LSG
Old 06-28-2007, 03:59 PM   #443
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
I dont think her vote on cronin tells us anything
remember AE shared his Identity switching thing around post 184-189 So I would not give her too much credit for that.

Actually, it was posts 284-289.

Her vote made it a 2 vote margin. There was much more piling on after that, so while I don't think that clears her by any stretch, it's not like she just jumped on at the end.

Just for the record, before Ardent checked in the vote was:

Ardent 3, path 1, cronin 2. The votes after Ardent revealed the ID switch went like this:

Ardent votes Cronin. AE 3, P 1, C 3
Saldana votes Cronin. AE 3, P 1, C 4
LSG votes Cronin. AE 3, P 1, C 5
Pass votes Cronin AE 3, P 1, C 6
Cronin switches Ardent AE 4, P 0, C 6
Alan switches Cronin AE 3, C 7
Lathum switches Cronin AE 2, C 8
GE votes Cronin AE 2, C 9

So it was still very much undecided when she voted. I find those last three votes more interesting than LSG's.

Note, I'm not trying to sway anyone or claim that she is good. What I am saying is that I'm looking elsewhere.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:03 PM   #444
path12
Coordinator

FWIW, my list would stand like this right this minute, from sorta trust to sorta don't trust.

Ardent
Ntndeacon
Saldana
Render
LSG
GE
Alan
Lathum
Swaggs
Old 06-28-2007, 04:17 PM   #445
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Actually, it was posts 284-289.

Her vote made it a 2 vote margin. There was much more piling on after that, so while I don't think that clears her by any stretch, it's not like she just jumped on at the end.

Just for the record, before Ardent checked in the vote was:

Ardent 3, path 1, cronin 2. The votes after Ardent revealed the ID switch went like this:

Ardent votes Cronin. AE 3, P 1, C 3
Saldana votes Cronin. AE 3, P 1, C 4
LSG votes Cronin. AE 3, P 1, C 5
Pass votes Cronin AE 3, P 1, C 6
Cronin switches Ardent AE 4, P 0, C 6
Alan switches Cronin AE 3, C 7
Lathum switches Cronin AE 2, C 8
GE votes Cronin AE 2, C 9

So it was still very much undecided when she voted. I find those last three votes more interesting than LSG's.

Note, I'm not trying to sway anyone or claim that she is good. What I am saying is that I'm looking elsewhere.

I goofed on the post numbers. thanks for the assist there. I did not mean to imply she was piling onto a breakaway vote. I do believe that she saw the writing on the wall. And got in early to not appear suspicious. Assuming you believe AE...and he made a convincing case...then there was going to be a change over to croning by a lot of folks. now obviously there is more than one wolf so I have no problem with other people being looked over strongly.
Old 06-28-2007, 04:25 PM   #446
RendeR
Coordinator

As a couple of you have noted I have inded been more reserved this game. Everyone jumped on me for being a goofball in the willy-wonka game, I mean Cmon it was WILLY WONKA =)

But anyway, I find it hard to post anything in defense of one's self in these games that doesn't appear in some way over the top, and thereby, suspicious, the game is all about reading between the lines and all that.

So vote your guts and vote your logic, however you feel you should.

Its a good thing I'm wearing my +5 Elven Plate mail bikini
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 04:40 PM   #447
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post

Its a good thing I'm wearing my +5 Elven Plate mail bikini

No pixplzkthx.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:09 PM   #448
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Kind of a letdown day with no solid information released today.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:13 PM   #449
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
Kind of a letdown day with no solid information released today.

same thing happened last game, but you were too dead to see it... ...i think we caught lightening in a bottle yesterday and now we are back to normal early game werewolf, trying to find the next bottle.
Old 06-28-2007, 05:25 PM   #450
path12
Coordinator

Everyone has checked in, right? And nobody had a scanner to use last night as LSG suggested someone should?

I think anyone using a scanner/crystal ball should reveal the result. Any info helps us here. I'm concerned we're heading into a villager/villager thing today.