Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-22-2009, 08:14 PM   #501
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
If I recall correctly, didn't you put your vote on him because you incorrectly believed that he had only done one action?

That's my secondary reason, I have a very different reason.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:14 PM   #502
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post
Ok, I disagree but thats par for the course. I've said my piece. I can't lay out my reasons any better than I have.

I am still wondering about DT's comments. If his ability IS to know the truth of a statement then I'm back to wondering who telle actually is. I honestly don't believe she's a demon, it'd be utter suicide to make this reveal. That leaves me with another angel or perhaps the cultist.

Guess we'll find out.

that is my ability Baron RendeR.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:16 PM   #503
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Brad,

My point of view on your vote for Alan T. is that its a wasted vote. No matter who you believe, everyone agrees that either me or telle is a wolf, so why flush two votes down the toilet there. I've made about 30 posts giving the reasons why people should vote for Telle, but at a minimum you should switch your vote to the meaningful race and put yourself on record.
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:16 PM   #504
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post

Because he's someone that worked on walls and didn't do so twice? Or are you saying you have a reason that you haven't previously stated?
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:17 PM   #505
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Eh? oh so now I'm lying about who I am too? I have corroboration for who I am, why would I lie about this situation? I have nothing to gain?

I dunno about that. It just doesn't seem like you really believe he's lying -- I mean, you actually called him Michah.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:19 PM   #506
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDeal View Post
Brad,

My point of view on your vote for Alan T. is that its a wasted vote. No matter who you believe, everyone agrees that either me or telle is a wolf, so why flush two votes down the toilet there. I've made about 30 posts giving the reasons why people should vote for Telle, but at a minimum you should switch your vote to the meaningful race and put yourself on record.

Stop avoiding the question. This isn't about what you want done to telle, answer his question. Do you support his voting for Alan T.
RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:20 PM   #507
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Because I think his actions are more consistent.
- he did immediately question the reveal
- DT has indicated that Telle lied in her reveal
- RD has expressed more willingness to talk about his role, which someone should be willing to do (within reason) to prove their case on a head-to-head

This is pretty much my opinion, FWIW (which is nothing, since I'm doing work). Also, I questioned Telle's reveal last night too, so in my mind, that just gives me more reason personally.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:20 PM   #508
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I dunno about that. It just doesn't seem like you really believe he's lying -- I mean, you actually called him Michah.

*nods* I did, because I had just read through his really long post where he uses the name multiple times. I just got flip floopped while posting my response. When i re-read it after posting I noticed it. I can't edit a post so I updated the next one. notice its time stamped immediately after.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:23 PM   #509
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I am still catching up. I was hoping you wern't going to go down this path as I was hoping to try to figure out a way to try to "converse" with you somehow in code within this thread in a way to develop trust with you. Unfortunately you aren't giving me enough time to catch up fully on this thread.

I'll pause here to try to give my initial thoughts right now. I caught your hint, I don't think you are bad. I'll also say that as of now, I will be voting for Telle. Her reasons seem to me to be far flimsier than Real Deal's when you consider the big picture. Her reveal came when her neck was on the line, on a day one near the end. Her teammates likely aren't going to save her and risk outing themselves on day one, so she did the one thing she could to try to save herself and it worked. Every time we have a reveal like that in past games I have stated that I think it is worth keeping them around and letting the bad guys take care of them unless we find out they lied. In this case we have two other people who don't seem to be on a team together (in DaddyTorgo and RealDeal) that stated she has lied.

RealDeal's reveal on the other hand came when he was under no pressure, it did nothing but put a huge bullseye on him in several different fronts. It seemed far less reward for the risk then what Telle's move the previous day had.

Now if I was to consider Real Deal is lying, it doesn't really tell me much about anyone else other than Telle right now. It doesn't really tell me much about Render as he already has someone else vouching that he is human. If Telle is lying, it tells me far more about other people in the game and gives me many more tracks to lead from.

I then started going back after Telle's reveal and looked to see what I could figure out from people's reactions... I will say this pretty point blank...

If Telle is bad, I would love to see if there was something "Supernatural" about Passacaglia.

Anyhows, trying to catch up further before I vote.

Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:24 PM   #510
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Quote:
Stop avoiding the question. This isn't about what you want done to telle, answer his question. Do you support his voting for Alan T.

No I dont support it. The only vote I support is for Telle.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:27 PM   #511
RendeR
Coordinator

I tihnk yer both missing PB's point.

Removing the two of you from contention right now, Do you think Alan T is a good vote? Should we lynch him?
Old 01-22-2009, 08:28 PM   #512
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

just to make sure I get this in

WORK ON ARTWORK (2nd action)
Old 01-22-2009, 08:29 PM   #513
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I tihnk yer both missing PB's point.

Removing the two of you from contention right now, Do you think Alan T is a good vote? Should we lynch him?

I don't think voting for me is a helpful vote for the village if my thought counts any here

Old 01-22-2009, 08:29 PM   #514
Telle
College Starter

I'm really confused. What has Alan done that warrants him being lynched moreso than the rest?
Old 01-22-2009, 08:29 PM   #515
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I don't think voting for me is a helpful vote for the village if my thought counts any here

it doesn't but thanks for playing LOL
Old 01-22-2009, 08:30 PM   #516
RendeR
Coordinator

Seeds of doubt. Alan, you're comments interest me. Keep talking.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:31 PM   #517
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
If Telle is bad, I would love to see if there was something "Supernatural" about Passacaglia.

Why only if Telle is bad?
Old 01-22-2009, 08:31 PM   #518
RealDeal
High School Varsity

You guys are unbelievable. I'm an angel and you know what my ability is (I'm not a seer or a scanner). The only info I know is who the other angels are. So I know whether or not Alan or anyone else is or is not an angel. If they aren't then I don't have a clue if its a good vote or not (unless that person falsely claims to be an angel, like Telle).

If they are, why would I say something that is essentially a reveal?
Old 01-22-2009, 08:33 PM   #519
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
You guys are unbelievable. I'm an angel and you know what my ability is (I'm not a seer or a scanner). The only info I know is who the other angels are. So I know whether or not Alan or anyone else is or is not an angel. If they aren't then I don't have a clue if its a good vote or not (unless that person falsely claims to be an angel, like Telle).

If they are, why would I say something that is essentially a reveal?

because you life hangs upon that answer?
Old 01-22-2009, 08:35 PM   #520
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Seeds of doubt. Alan, you're comments interest me. Keep talking.

Well, the problem here is generally in WW games you and I see the same event from completely opposite sides. This is usually true even when we are on the same team. The same thing appears at face value to be the case here as well. I think based on what i know of day one, it feels fairly likely to me that you wouldn't have voted for Hannibal the way you did on day one if you were bad. I also think the two people who faked work on the walls are ironically Telle and RealDeal last night, which means you likely did not do that either. You also have Jonathan vouching for you.

So on face value, you have much more going for you in my eyes than almost anyone else in the game. Yet you are looking at today's events from the completely opposite angle that I am. I don't think I really buy almost any of what you are buying. Almost every case I see from the opposite perspective and right now am playing it out in my head on who is aligned with whom.

I know it sounds weird, but I often have weird thoughts in these games (sometimes they are right, sometimes they are not), but even though Passacaglia has been one of the strongest voices against Telle, I am wondering if they are on the same team. I would love if someone out there has the ability to see the "supernatural" if they might be interested to look at Passacaglia tonight. My third candidate I think I'll leave to myself as it isn't even 50% sure yet and I'd rather not lead anyone too far in a wrong direction for no reason just yet.

Old 01-22-2009, 08:36 PM   #521
KWhit
Coordinator

RealDeal comes across as MUCH more believable than Telle right now.

Vote Telle
Work on Carpentry
KWhit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:36 PM   #522
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I'm not going to reveal other angels to survive, and honestly, no true villager would ask me to do that.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:36 PM   #523
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

need to run to the store before it closes for dad's prescription. hope to be back just before lynch
Old 01-22-2009, 08:38 PM   #524
RendeR
Coordinator

*nods* thats pretty much exactly how I expected you to respond. Glad to know I'm not totally off my rocker.

good or Ill, I'll stick to what my guts telling me right now.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:38 PM   #525
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
At the time, I thought too many people would work on the walls and that there was going to be an overage. It looked more likely that the artwork would not be completed that day.

This makes no sense to me. And now we find out that you don't have to fake a work to do your night action? You faked it for spiritual health? Are you allowed to explain spiritual health to us?

And would you also care to explain why finishing the artwork on day one is more important than the walls?
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:39 PM   #526
hoopsguy
General Manager

I believe that KWhit has tied it up. Does anyone have a good spreadsheet with who has what actions remaining?
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:40 PM   #527
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

unvote Alan T
unvote Alan T

vote Telle
vote Telle
Old 01-22-2009, 08:40 PM   #528
RendeR
Coordinator

Right now my issue is timing. Telle's reveal came out exactly when and why I'd expect such a thing. RD's came after he had time to think it over real well.

I'm a suspicious man.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:41 PM   #529
RendeR
Coordinator

Tlle's up 1 now, if I'm adding correctly?
Old 01-22-2009, 08:41 PM   #530
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Let's see what happens with this I guess. I've got a couple connections from whatever sides there may be shaping up so we'll see how this goes. Not 100% confident in my switch but I've made my point if this goes bad and if I die.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:43 PM   #531
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Quote:
*nods* thats pretty much exactly how I expected you to respond. Glad to know I'm not totally off my rocker.

good or Ill, I'll stick to what my guts telling me right now.

After this lynch is over, please explain to me exactly what answer you were possibly looking for that was going to satisfy you.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:43 PM   #532
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Tlle's up 1 now, if I'm adding correctly?

Up 2.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:43 PM   #533
Tyrith
College Starter

Alright, I'm here. Not that I can do anything.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:45 PM   #534
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Right now my issue is timing. Telle's reveal came out exactly when and why I'd expect such a thing. RD's came after he had time to think it over real well.

I'm a suspicious man.

The fact that it came out right when you would expect it to doesn't make it seem like more a reflex, whatever I have to do to not die move?
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:45 PM   #535
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Let's see what happens with this I guess. I've got a couple connections from whatever sides there may be shaping up so we'll see how this goes. Not 100% confident in my switch but I've made my point if this goes bad and if I die.

What point have you made? I see no more reason to believe Alan T is a wolf than most of the other players.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:46 PM   #536
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

If he can answer my questions to my satisfaction I'll switch my vote, but for now

VOTE REALDEAL
Old 01-22-2009, 08:47 PM   #537
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

We currently have three on Artwork, correct?
Old 01-22-2009, 08:47 PM   #538
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Going to go ahead and get my vote in. I'll be interested to see if anyone really wants to go out of their way to try to save someone that they supposedly do not know much about.

Vote Telle
Vote Telle

Old 01-22-2009, 08:48 PM   #539
Telle
College Starter

Actions left as of 536:

Chief Rum(2), Alan T(2), Jonathan(1), RendeR(1)
Old 01-22-2009, 08:48 PM   #540
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
The fact that it came out right when you would expect it to doesn't make it seem like more a reflex, whatever I have to do to not die move?

Yes and along with that an Emphatic..NO....heh.

I'm also and ambiguity wrapped up in confusion.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:49 PM   #541
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I do not have to fake work to protect a portion of the cathedral.

I do have to fake work to build spiritual health, which is something all of us angels have to do collectively both for angel-specific goals and because it provides bonuses to help the villagers.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:49 PM   #542
Telle
College Starter

Interesting that a lot of the votes on me are double votes.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:50 PM   #543
RendeR
Coordinator

HRm. up 3, nothing I can do to change that. I really don't like RD's play here, its chewing at me. but a number of things have come up that is gnawing at my assurance.

UNVOTE REALDEAL
VOTE TELLE

WORK ON ARTWORK
Old 01-22-2009, 08:50 PM   #544
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Interesting developments. I was considering moving my vote, but I don't want to lose my work and I feel that one is as good as the other tonight.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:51 PM   #545
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
We currently have three on Artwork, correct?

Only two. Hoops's got canceled when he unvoted and then voted again.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:51 PM   #546
RendeR
Coordinator

My reasoning:

I am, it would seem, the lone voice on the RD side. Many voices on the Telle side.

Occamz razor.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:52 PM   #547
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Interesting that a lot of the votes on me are double votes.

I agree, so people are certain. I'm surprised, if good, there is no equal movement of double votes to keep you alive, particularly if you are the strongest of all the angels.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:52 PM   #548
Passacaglia
Coordinator

If voting for RD is a losing fight, why not put in some work?
Old 01-22-2009, 08:53 PM   #549
hoopsguy
General Manager

10 - Telle - Danny (442), RealDeal (458), RealDeal (458), RealDeal (458), Hoops (495), KWhit (521), PB (527), PB (527), Alan (538), Alan (538)

7 - RealDeal - RendeR (275), DaddyTorgo (380), PackerFanatic (397), Telle (403), Telle (403), jeheinze (437), Jonathan (536)
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 08:53 PM   #550
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
HRm. up 3, nothing I can do to change that. I really don't like RD's play here, its chewing at me. but a number of things have come up that is gnawing at my assurance.

UNVOTE REALDEAL
VOTE TELLE

WORK ON ARTWORK

Well that was dumb. You can't unvote and revote AND do work. So basically you moved your vote for little to no reason and then lost your ability to do anything.