Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-27-2006, 05:42 PM   #3201
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
Vince, how does lathum know king is bad...only if he's involved with them...this is a desperation MOVE!

At this point, I don't care. If he wants to serve us up a necromancer on a platter, even if it's because he's a bad guy, I'm going to take it.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 05:42 PM   #3202
saldana
Pro Starter

also, please note again that Lathum is ignoring the direct question.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 05:42 PM   #3203
path12
Coordinator

The nice thing about having the tiebreaker is not feeling like I have to get my vote in early. Of course the bad thing is the chance of picking the wrong guy and losing the game. I prefer to not think about that option.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:42 PM   #3204
Vince
Pro Starter

As is Qwikshot.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:43 PM   #3205
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana

Qwikshot is as well (that's what my previous post meant).
Old 06-27-2006, 05:43 PM   #3206
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Then why not mention an item? He said his role allowed him to hear things...deception at this point in the game isn't exactly a great way to garner trust. Earlier on, I can see deception as a tool to protect powerful roles (though I'm still a little unsure of why Lathum needed to be so deceitful), but now lies = major suspicion.

Good points. I'm just trying to find a way to believe Qwik, because if he's telling the truth, it makes the game so much easier.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 05:43 PM   #3207
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Here are my thoughts. Lathum has seemed to be very helpful to our cause when he says he is 100% sure about something. He was 100% sure Fouts was the avatar and 100% sure Alan T was bad. Now he is 100% sure King is bad, and before any of this drama today that is where I was going to vote. Has Lathum been playing to in public and to Chubby and the nec in private?

He probably has. And that is how he is probably getting names. Giving Chubby favors for names. I may not like that, but it has been helpful to us, and with that said Chubby is now dead. I don't see how Lathum can play the side of the necs any more, so I'm going to follow his advice one last time and if he is wrong I'll lynch him tomorrow.

VOTE KINGFC22
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 05:43 PM   #3208
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12
saldana, I'm not against voting for Lathum by any stretch for the reasons you state. My main concern is possible unknown ramifications for lynching the prophecy.

I am interested to hear what happened exactly that made Qwik change his tune about Lathum so suddenly.

the ramifications are unstopped if we /don't/ lynch him....what do you think will happen path, is he that powerful he can end the game either way? c'mon man!
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 05:44 PM   #3209
Tyrith
College Starter

You didn't read a PM? Even if you have only twenty seconds that seems like the absolute first thing you'd have to do besides put in a vote in a game where you have a seemingly important ability. This just screams utter BS right now.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 05:44 PM   #3210
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Qwikshot is as well (that's what my previous post meant).

WHICH F"ING QUESTION>>>THERE"S A MILLION OF THEM!
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 06-27-2006, 05:44 PM   #3211
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana

He's not alone.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:44 PM   #3212
Vince
Pro Starter

I'm just trying to find a way to believe ANYBODY. No one wants to offer any more information than they already have, which absolutely baffles me. It's not like you can hide under the radar any more. There's only 12 of us left. After tonight, I'm guessing we're going to be down to 9 (saldana, lynch, night kill). What is there to hide at this point?
Old 06-27-2006, 05:44 PM   #3213
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I didn't read the PM till later, it was a busy week and day...

And I don't buy that at all. It's hard to ignore PM's when they send a pop up over your screen letting you know you have gotten one.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:45 PM   #3214
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith
You didn't read a PM? Even if you have only twenty seconds that seems like the absolute first thing you'd have to do besides put in a vote in a game where you have a seemingly important ability. This just screams utter BS right now.

Same thing was questioned when Pass got the PM about the dagger in late...sorries, but it happens.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:45 PM   #3215
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93
And I don't buy that at all. It's hard to ignore PM's when they send a pop up over your screen letting you know you have gotten one.

see my post about this...
Old 06-27-2006, 05:45 PM   #3216
Schmidty
Coordinator

Well, I guess this means that it's 100% sure that either Qwik or Lathum are bad. That narrows things down a lot. I still think kingfc is too though.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:45 PM   #3217
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
saldana, I'm not against voting for Lathum by any stretch for the reasons you state. My main concern is possible unknown ramifications for lynching the prophecy.

I am interested to hear what happened exactly that made Qwik change his tune about Lathum so suddenly.

Quote:
the ramifications are unstopped if we /don't/ lynch him....what do you think will happen path, is he that powerful he can end the game either way? c'mon man!

This isn't exactly an answer to the question. What happened, Qwik?
Old 06-27-2006, 05:46 PM   #3218
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
He's not alone.

How does anyone know anything...your destiny is in yours hands...are you the descendent of the sun god RA, or are you going to cower in Lathum's shadow...because then I'll just give my life to him, since he's already made you his bitch.

( humor here people, humor)
Old 06-27-2006, 05:47 PM   #3219
Vince
Pro Starter

Did someone mention Lathum's at work? I keep seeing him in the "active users viewing this thread" list, and hoping he'll come say something.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:47 PM   #3220
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
I'm just trying to find a way to believe ANYBODY. No one wants to offer any more information than they already have, which absolutely baffles me. It's not like you can hide under the radar any more. There's only 12 of us left. After tonight, I'm guessing we're going to be down to 9 (saldana, lynch, night kill). What is there to hide at this point?

I'm going to follow Lathum, even if he has been hiding information. There's one thing that would fit everything perfectly and that makes killing king the super-right play. Worst case scenario is that we're helping him meet some inane win condition, but my gut tells me otherwise.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 05:47 PM   #3221
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

.....Being Lathum's bitch has helped us out so far......If we had listened to him earlier we would still have an avatar AND it got us a nec.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:48 PM   #3222
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

OK then, this is the one question I'd like you to answer, since you're hinting that you know.

What is going to happen tonight if we do not lynch Lathum? If it's just my death I don't think that's all that big a deal.....besides we have the EG around somewhere.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:49 PM   #3223
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Schmidty I implore you to vote between me or lathum...let's keep the vote focused...king can be investigated tomorrow...I really want this dealt with tonight...if you feel the need to vote for king I won't argue against it, but I think it is far better served between lathum and myself.
I couldn't disagree more. Vote for king and you will see I am 100% on the level. Like dubb said when I am sure I am sure. If I am wrong I am an obvious lynch candidate tomorrow.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 05:49 PM   #3224
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Anyone think that now that Chubby is dead the necs know they can't get any help from Lathum? And they need him dead b/c he can only work against them now? That is the only way I buy Qwik knowing that Chubby was talking to Lathum, he was a nec and was getting info from Chubby himself.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:49 PM   #3225
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
[b]

This isn't exactly an answer to the question. What happened, Qwik?

Ask Lathum, he knows...I was out, like I said before...I caught Anxiety wandering outside, and another night, I caught Lathum and Chubby talking...that's it...

Jesus...I'll get paint up and draw you a diagram...
Old 06-27-2006, 05:50 PM   #3226
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum
I couldn't disagree more. Vote for king and you will see I am 100% on the level. Like dubb said when I am sure I am sure. If I am wrong I am an obvious lynch candidate tomorrow.

Right because you were dealing with necros, so you know who they are...
Old 06-27-2006, 05:50 PM   #3227
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
How does anyone know anything...your destiny is in yours hands...are you the descendent of the sun god RA, or are you going to cower in Lathum's shadow...because then I'll just give my life to him, since he's already made you his bitch.

( humor here people, humor)

Screw destiny. I just like having servants. And the headdress is pretty cool.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:50 PM   #3228
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Here are my thoughts. Lathum has seemed to be very helpful to our cause when he says he is 100% sure about something. He was 100% sure Fouts was the avatar and 100% sure Alan T was bad. Now he is 100% sure King is bad, and before any of this drama today that is where I was going to vote. Has Lathum been playing to in public and to Chubby and the nec in private?

He probably has. And that is how he is probably getting names. Giving Chubby favors for names. I may not like that, but it has been helpful to us, and with that said Chubby is now dead. I don't see how Lathum can play the side of the necs any more, so I'm going to follow his advice one last time and if he is wrong I'll lynch him tomorrow.

VOTE KINGFC22

This is why I'm going to leave my vote where it is. It would take a herculean effort for someone to pry my vote off of kingfc22, only because Lathum has been right every time he comes up with "I'm 100% sure." I'm more and more beginning to suspect Qwikshot of being bad, and somehow needing to get rid of Lathum to win. And wanting to get it done tonight, so that Lathum can't garner any more trust with a kill of kingfc22. If I had to guess right now, I'd say that Qwik and XXX (king?) are the final two necromancers...but Qwik's play today seems like a bad idea, since he was pretty much under the radar before he came out with all this stuff.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:50 PM   #3229
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
.....Being Lathum's bitch has helped us out so far......If we had listened to him earlier we would still have an avatar AND it got us a nec.

He'll enjoy slitting your throat last then...won't he.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:51 PM   #3230
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Screw destiny. I just like having servants. And the headdress is pretty cool.

Best. Post. Ever.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:51 PM   #3231
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Ask Lathum, he knows...I was out, like I said before...I caught Anxiety wandering outside, and another night, I caught Lathum and Chubby talking...that's it...

and again. What role allows this?
Old 06-27-2006, 05:51 PM   #3232
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
This is why I'm going to leave my vote where it is. It would take a herculean effort for someone to pry my vote off of kingfc22, only because Lathum has been right every time he comes up with "I'm 100% sure." I'm more and more beginning to suspect Qwikshot of being bad, and somehow needing to get rid of Lathum to win. And wanting to get it done tonight, so that Lathum can't garner any more trust with a kill of kingfc22. If I had to guess right now, I'd say that Qwik and XXX (king?) are the final two necromancers...but Qwik's play today seems like a bad idea, since he was pretty much under the radar before he came out with all this stuff.

Right I was under the radar, why now would I come out...I wasn't under a great deal of suspicion...use YOUR HEAD!
Old 06-27-2006, 05:52 PM   #3233
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:

Why were you out?
Old 06-27-2006, 05:52 PM   #3234
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
and again. What role allows this?

Because chubby was my brother...
Old 06-27-2006, 05:53 PM   #3235
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Best. Post. Ever.

You won't be if Lathum isn't lynched...trust me.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:53 PM   #3236
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola, meeting some friends for dinner and I may not be back for the lynch. Like I said, king is a necro. Actuallty a necro initiate. If I am wrong lynch me tomorrow, allthought I have a feeling qwik will make sure I don't get that far. I may have done all I can do.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:54 PM   #3237
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Because chubby was my brother...
and how would this explain your knowledge of anxiety?
Old 06-27-2006, 05:54 PM   #3238
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I got all of chubby's scribblings after his death...he was involved with Lathum and he wandered out at night and spotted lathum's wandering...he also spied on vince and witnessed barkeep's assassination of Alan T.

(sigh)...I was hoping hiding my role and stating that I was out would be more believable...sadly I think you guys are thicker than Mississippi mud.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:55 PM   #3239
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
and how would this explain your knowledge of anxiety?

See the below post.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:55 PM   #3240
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Er see the above post (2nd one)...
Old 06-27-2006, 05:57 PM   #3241
Vince
Pro Starter

Chubby spied on me? Must have been a boring night.

What are the ramifications of Chubby's death? "The loss of one will have consequences on the other." Typically, when one dies the other dies in these games. What happened, Qwik?
Old 06-27-2006, 05:57 PM   #3242
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
- Brothers: these two players may PM each other freely throughout the game. The loss of one will have consequences on the other.

Hmmm. Chubby the head nec and Qwik the ? are brothers. Chubby dies last night, and now Qwik comes out and says that Lathum must be stopped tonight, or teh doom will occur.

I'm wondering if consequences occur for Qwik if the prophecy doesn't die.
Old 06-27-2006, 05:58 PM   #3243
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Chubby spied on me? Must have been a boring night.

What are the ramifications of Chubby's death? "The loss of one will have consequences on the other." Typically, when one dies the other dies in these games. What happened, Qwik?

I think that is up to hoops discretion...it could be losing the tiebreaker...it could be the fact that I was brothers with the head necro, kind of a hard sell isn't it?
Old 06-27-2006, 05:58 PM   #3244
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Hmmm. Chubby the head nec and Qwik the ? are brothers. Chubby dies last night, and now Qwik comes out and says that Lathum must be stopped tonight, or teh doom will occur.

Just death to me like you path...jesus...all this fear of prophecy, a prophecy doesn't come to pass if it is snuffed out...
Old 06-27-2006, 05:59 PM   #3245
path12
Coordinator

VOTE KING
Old 06-27-2006, 06:00 PM   #3246
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
VOTE KING

You are a sad example for your line...no wonder the pharoahs were snuffed out...I also think it amazing to hold yourself above your people...when the answer is right in front of you.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:01 PM   #3247
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:

NICE POINT
Old 06-27-2006, 06:01 PM   #3248
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I ask you, what does king's death prove...that lathum still /knew/ he was bad, if he was bad...jesus...you'll all be dead, the egyptians don't win if lathum wins...just like the egyptians don't win, if the necros win....WISE UP.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:02 PM   #3249
Schmidty
Coordinator

My wife is coming home any minute, and I know she wants me to clean out the back room, so I'll be away from my desk off and on. I should be able to check in every few minutes or so.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:03 PM   #3250
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

I don't win if Lathum wins, neither do you...WISE UP. This is our last chance.