Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-30-2006, 04:48 PM   #651
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
So Blade guards GE, and Grey talks his way in by GE so they can talk about Blade? I don't buy it. That is just way too convenient.

Is it possible that Blade, GE, Grey, Saldana, and Alan are all lying? That seems like too many, doesn't it?
Brian, if it helps your mind i highly doubt they discussed me...note grey not saying they discussed me...What their comments should tell you is i speak the truth. All 4(alan, saldana, grey, and now GE) are top suspects to me. But this should all certify my story as fact, and therefore cast a rather bad light on saldana
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 04:49 PM   #652
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulletsponge
whoa wait 1 min.... grey and GE both show up at the same time to give thier story, GE was on all day off and on. almost like he was waiting for grey to show up so they can get thier story straight. anyone else find this coincidental with them
Yes, highly...and im rather certain their lying about talking about me...but i think which ever road we take, alan/saldana or GE/grey, we should hit a bad guy
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:50 PM   #653
Blade6119
Coordinator

dola, bullet....tonight might be a good time for you to have some fun with your role
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 04:51 PM   #654
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Alas, a coincidence is all it is. I have no pm ability so it would be impossible for us to coordinate
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 04:52 PM   #655
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo
Alas, a coincidence is all it is. I have no pm ability so it would be impossible for us to coordinate
most wolves us AIM or MSN messenger nowadays...much faster, and not detectable if someone were to cheat and use whos online or view user profiles
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 04:53 PM   #656
Blade6119
Coordinator

Whats wrong saldana, cat got your tongue...you are still in thread for all this, lets hear your spin on it
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 04:53 PM   #657
st.cronin
General Manager

I think I will be voting Blade, as his story makes the least amount of sense.

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 04:53 PM   #658
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

i don't IM ANYONE on this board.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:54 PM   #659
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by st.cronin
I think I will be voting Blade, as his story makes the least amount of sense.

It just got confirmed by 2 other players...not to mention twothree saying im clean...thats three people verifying my account of things, 2 more then anyone else can muster.
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 04:55 PM   #660
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo
i don't IM ANYONE on this board.
I didnt accuse you of it, i just stated a fact. It has quickly become the preferred method for wolves
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 04:56 PM   #661
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

I have been working all day. I have been leaving the thread up and catching up when I can. MSN or any sort of chat program is banned while I am at work.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:57 PM   #662
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

yea im swingin with blade this time.

Blade who do you think is most likely a badie here?
bulletsponge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 04:58 PM   #663
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
I didnt accuse you of it, i just stated a fact. It has quickly become the preferred method for wolves

BOOOOO to anyone who does this. unless your allowed to talk freely as wolves you shouldnt do this. i know i havnt when i was a wolf
Old 08-30-2006, 04:59 PM   #664
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
yea im swingin with blade this time.

Blade who do you think is most likely a badie here?
I would think saldana, as GE and grey, for all their oddities, might be good. Saldana openly calls my story a lie, which i know, and now 3 others know, to be a false claim. My vote is on him, since its possible ge and grey met for reasons of good(though not likely) while saldana is leaving no room for middle ground.

To be honest, i think all 4 are bad, but babysteps are required
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 05:00 PM   #665
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle
I have been working all day. I have been leaving the thread up and catching up when I can. MSN or any sort of chat program is banned while I am at work.

hehe sounds like me, minus the work and plus FM06
Old 08-30-2006, 05:00 PM   #666
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
BOOOOO to anyone who does this. unless your allowed to talk freely as wolves you shouldnt do this. i know i havnt when i was a wolf
Wolves are allowed to talk freely(not this game) most of the time...this game its not really an option, so i dont think they did
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 05:04 PM   #667
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:

It just got confirmed by 2 other players...not to mention twothree saying im clean...thats three people verifying my account of things, 2 more then anyone else can muster.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Saldana says he thinks there was a conversion, and baits you somehow. You say ... I forget exactly what. But saldana then points a finger at you. You point the finger back at him. AlanT joins in and says saldana is not a wolf. After much hemming and hawing, you say that you saw GE and greyroofoo meet. GE and greyroofoo say that they did meet.

Now, GE and greyroofoo meeting does not clear you in any way, as far as I can tell. All it means is that you were aware of their meeting.

knives out
Old 08-30-2006, 05:06 PM   #668
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

That's the way I read it, too.. st.cronin
Old 08-30-2006, 05:07 PM   #669
st.cronin
General Manager

dola

I think there was a conversion last night. I have no idea who was converted, but I assume one of the players in this drama was either converted or converter.

knives out
Old 08-30-2006, 05:07 PM   #670
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong.

Saldana says he thinks there was a conversion, and baits you somehow. You say ... I forget exactly what. But saldana then points a finger at you. You point the finger back at him. AlanT joins in and says saldana is not a wolf. After much hemming and hawing, you say that you saw GE and greyroofoo meet. GE and greyroofoo say that they did meet.

Now, GE and greyroofoo meeting does not clear you in any way, as far as I can tell. All it means is that you were aware of their meeting.
Saldana tries to bait me, fails, so flat out says he thinks i was converted. I say its a total lie. Alan says saldana is not a wolf. TwoThree then says i am not a wolf. I then reveal im the bodyguard, and ordered my men to guard GEs house, at which greyroofoo shows up and talks his way past my guards. GE then confirms grey came, grey confirms he came and talked to my guards(my captain to be exact, which we both stated, and he got by becuase of his title in our empire, which we both stated). Saldana is around for awhile after this all comes out, but says nothing.
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 05:08 PM   #671
Blade6119
Coordinator

The fact he confirmed he talked to my guards proves i did in fact order GE to be guarded, if you missed the point.
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 05:10 PM   #672
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
question for Path....are there any restrictions on who you put in the secure cell each night, such as an every other or no repeats?

Sorry, been going back through the beginnings of this whole thing and didn't see this.

I can put two people in the cell every night, and am not aware of any restrictions as far as repeats or anything like that.
Old 08-30-2006, 05:10 PM   #673
st.cronin
General Manager

Why did your guards let him in? Does that worry you at all?

knives out
Old 08-30-2006, 05:11 PM   #674
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

yea, i never knew he was a bodyguard, nor does his role say he is. and grey confirms he had to go past a guard that only Blade says he put there. thats more evidence than anyone else has that hes with the Empire. do we really want to hang our bodyguard? hell no

Unvote Greyroofoo

Vote Saldana
Old 08-30-2006, 05:12 PM   #675
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12
Sorry, been going back through the beginnings of this whole thing and didn't see this.

I can put two people in the cell every night, and am not aware of any restrictions as far as repeats or anything like that.

Can you put yourself in there?

knives out
Old 08-30-2006, 05:14 PM   #676
st.cronin
General Manager

UNVOTE TWOTHREE

VOTE GREYROOFOO

I admit to being pretty confused by all this. Would like to hear some analysis from somebody not involved in the drama.

knives out
Old 08-30-2006, 05:15 PM   #677
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Why did your guards let him in? Does that worry you at all?
They let him by becuase he is the Ecclesiarch. He is basically the head of our empires religion, and in my mind the most powerful man in the universe behind the emperor due to our empires strict faith in our religion. Tangle said my guard let him through, becuase who could refuse the Ecclesiarch.
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 05:16 PM   #678
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Can you put yourself in there?

Yep.
Old 08-30-2006, 05:17 PM   #679
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Umm Greyroofoo, why did you go to GE home last night. dont give me that weak "to talk about Blade" story either
Old 08-30-2006, 05:17 PM   #680
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:
Umm Greyroofoo, why did you go to GE home last night. dont give me that weak "to talk about Blade" story either

dola
Golden eagle you can answer this too
Old 08-30-2006, 05:18 PM   #681
path12
Coordinator

OK, I apologize for the bad formatting, but there seems to be a need for a recap of the events of today. I was taking these notes in wordpad as I was rereading, anything in quotations is an actual quote, anything not is me paraphrasing:

Saldana #409: Throws out his three possibilities (cronin/jail, repelled attack, conversion), says "interested to see if anyone knows anything about last night...why isn't anyone dead"

Blade #427: responding to GE, "so did you do anything last night? Any new information about anyone? "smell" any chaos or can confirm good guys?

Blade #441: really wants to vote for GE. says he needs to share information he has. "the fact nothing happened to him last night only worsens my fears."

King #464: References #409 as reason to vote saldana. "the bad guy "knowing" what happened at night is throwing out ideas making him look good by trying to figure out what happened".

Saldana #472: answers king, says he's right and sal is fishing. "I have reason to believe one of my 3 things happened last night, and to this point, i am pretty sure which one". Believes Blade was converted last night. Votes Blade.

Blade #474: Says he wasn't converted. Asks for detailed account by sal, "that way I can call your bluff". Votes Saldana.

Alan #480: "I'm not honestly sure what Saldana's role is but he and I were able to meet up last night and my PM said I left the discussion with a definite belief that Saldana was not bad. He's definitly not chaos, so Blade throwing the wolf comments at him don't stick." No info in PM about Blade or anything else, and not sure what Sal knows, but if Sal says he knows something will vote with him. Votes Blade.

Alan #482: rereading PM, is "entirely convinced that Saldana is fully devoted to the emperor's cause".

Blade #483: responding to Brian, "just waiting to hear what saldana says before i proclaim him a wolf for sure."

Saldana #484: Role is basically witness/spy. "i chose to go out last night, and i followed someone to a location where they met with blade. i did not see who the other person was, but since there wasnt a fight, and blade did not get killed, i am concluding that he was converted."

Blade #487: responding to #484. asks to know what order sal sent. "You had to of followed someone, so lets know who it was"

Blade #488: Asks why sal didn't mention talking to alan at all.

Saldana #490: referencing alan #480: thanks alan for support. says after speaking with alan, left room and witnessed what he posted in 484 about blade. says he could be wrong but would love to hear blades story for what happened if he wasn't converted. thinks blade reinforced his suspicions by voting for GE.

Saldana #492: referencing blade #488: says alan came to him.

Alan #494: referencing Saldana #490: "Well I wasn't surprised you were curious about me, since we were opposite on votes yesterday. I figured I was just going to keep it quiet and start building a CoT quietly without giving people hints to try to kill you at night. Since it sounds like you have a wolf here though, I figured it worth coming out to back you here. Hope someone can protect you tonight, but getting a wolf on day 2 would be really nice right now."

Blade #501: waiting on two people to comment on situation, doesn't want to come out until they do but neither on.

Alan #502: "I'll make this easy for everyone. Saldana is 100% good. So if he says something about Blade, believe him and vote Blade." Chides rest for mistaken vote yesterday, don't make a mistake today. This is an easy decision.

Saldana #518: "alan, would you care to clarify that our meeting was a result of your role, not mine, so that blade can stop trying to use the angle that i couldnt do two things against us."

Alan #524: "Saldana is right, it was my role and not his. I can't really explain fully how my role works, but I should attract others who follow our faith."

twothree #525: "I will say this my role allows me to know that Blade is NOT chaos or a mutant and should be fully trusted".

There are some things in here that raise questions. I will follow up with that in another post.
Old 08-30-2006, 05:19 PM   #682
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
They let him by becuase he is the Ecclesiarch. He is basically the head of our empires religion, and in my mind the most powerful man in the universe behind the emperor due to our empires strict faith in our religion. Tangle said my guard let him through, becuase who could refuse the Ecclesiarch.

Were you surprised at what happened? Were you suspicious at all?

By the way, who have you voted for?

knives out
Old 08-30-2006, 05:19 PM   #683
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
Saldana, I'd still like an answer to my questions. Did you meet with Blade? If not, why did you follow this person? I'll also add another one, and wording in important here...Did you see this person and Blade talking, or did you just see this person go to Blade's quarters?

sure brian....look deep into my eyes.....

1. i did not meet with blade. I met with alan earlier in the night, which he facilitated.

2. i didnt see who the other person was with blade, i didnt pick anyone specific to follow. i just sent in that i wanted to use my witness ability last night and tangle did the rest

3. i saw them talking. not fighting or anything else...just talking
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 05:22 PM   #684
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Were you surprised at what happened? Were you suspicious at all?

By the way, who have you voted for?
In my PM it said i was outraged, and like i said i transferred that captain to the ice planet jerick to police some marmines or something...i was heavily suspicious, as you will note from me going after GE all morning trying to get him to say what he did last night and catch him in a lie. Then, out of nowhere, saldana blind sides me by saying i was converted and i had to shift gears.

The fact GE claims they talked about me is 100% false to me..i dont buy it...i just dont know if they are lying to protect a good secret or bad secret.
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 05:23 PM   #685
Blade6119
Coordinator

dola, my vote is on saldana, though any of saldana, alan, and grey are an ok vote to me. Im not ready to kill GE with his role's potential, yet
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 05:25 PM   #686
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
i transferred that captain to the ice planet jerick to police some marmines or something.
lasminers was the word i was looking for
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 05:26 PM   #687
saldana
Pro Starter

does anyone have a count please?

and no blade, the cat doesnt have my tounge, i am at work, just like i always am at this time of day, and was rather busy for a period of time (and acutally still am), but didnt close the thread. which i will now, since you are being so cocky about it.
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 05:27 PM   #688
st.cronin
General Manager

Well, boy was it lonely in my cell last night. I didn't get to talk to anybody.

Hey path, next time put somebody in the cell with me, huh???

knives out
Old 08-30-2006, 05:28 PM   #689
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
does anyone have a count please?

and no blade, the cat doesnt have my tounge, i am at work, just like i always am at this time of day, and was rather busy for a period of time (and acutally still am), but didnt close the thread. which i will now, since you are being so cocky about it.
I know you are at work, but when you first accused me you said you only had a moment, but then proceeded to argue for 1-2 hours...i just find it hilarious the second facts come out that certify my claims as true is the second you had to get back to work. Not trying to be a dick, so i apologize...personal life supercedes this. Im just pointing it out, much like other pointing out how odd it was GE and grey posted at the same time, despite GE being around all day. Just odd
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 05:29 PM   #690
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

personally i think this is a huge case of villagers trying to execute villagers.
Old 08-30-2006, 05:31 PM   #691
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

Quote:

ill stay with you . mind if i bring my assassin friend? i promise he wont get all "staby" on you
Old 08-30-2006, 05:32 PM   #692
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanT #480
Ok, I will spill some beans. or at least what I think I know.

I'm not honestly sure what Saldana's role is but he and I were able to meet up last night and my PM said I left the discussion with a definite belief that Saldana was not bad. He's definitly not chaos, so Blade throwing the wolf comments at him don't stick.

I didn't have any information in my PM about Blade or anything else, so not sure what Saldana knows here, but If Saldana says he knows something then I'm voting with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana #492
i didnt go talk to alan, he came to talk to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanT #494
Well I wasn't suprised you were curious about me, since we were opposite on votes yesterday. I figured I was just going to keep it quiet and start building a CoT quietly without giving people hints to try to kill you at night.

Since it sounds like you have a wolf here though, I figured it worth coming out to back you here. Hope someone can protect you tonight, but getting a wolf on day 2 would be really nice right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanT #502
I'll make this easy for everyone. Saldana is 100% good.

So if he says something about Blade, believe him and vote blade.

You all made a mistake that hurt us yesterday with the vote. Don't make a mistake today. Vote Blade and it will open things up for us. There is no possible end game Wolf strategy that Saldana would start on day 2. This is an easy decision. Vote blade.

Two things. First, Alan says he's not exactly sure about Saldana's role, but is ready to trust him. By post 502 he's actively campaigning for Blade to be lynched. That seems like a big swing from a player I find to be pretty measured generally.

Secondly, we have Saldana saying that Alan came to him and then two posts later Alan saying that he wasn't surprised Saldana was curious about him. That's quite a contradiction and I'm having problems letting it go.
Old 08-30-2006, 05:34 PM   #693
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Damn.. 4 pages upon my return (no surprise)

Personally, at this point, I don't doubt Sal and Blade each witnessed something but, I'm not sure if either of them is bad or good. All the discussion is around those 2 but, I'm not sure if I'd vote for either of them at this time.

Notice some votes for Grey... anyone care to clarify (summarize their positions on Grey?)

Bad thing is.. I'm heading out for dinner so, need to make some decision soon. Seems like everyone is pointing towards Sal/Blade/Grey at this time and I don't have a clue of which to vote for (and not alot of time to do it..)
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 05:35 PM   #694
Blade6119
Coordinator

I have to head out, most likely until after the deadline. Right now, i actually think my head is still on the block with alan, saldana, and fozzie all voting me. I hope you guys change your mind, or others help vote someone else. Im clean, my actions have been certified by 3 different people, and im a bodyguard, capable of protecting anyone as many night in a row as i need. Dont lynch me, lynch one of the guys who tried to bluff you all into a lynch, but picked one of the very few people that could be backed up.
Demotivation
Old 08-30-2006, 05:35 PM   #695
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

You got it. You were originally going to have company, but that person wouldn't have been able to do anything if in the cell.

But before I do I'd better ask: You're not chaos, are you?
Old 08-30-2006, 05:37 PM   #696
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang

Personally, at this point, I don't doubt Sal and Blade each witnessed something but, I'm not sure if either of them is bad or good. All the discussion is around those 2 but, I'm not sure if I'd vote for either of them at this time.

Notice some votes for Grey... anyone care to clarify (summarize their positions on Grey?)

Bad thing is.. I'm heading out for dinner so, need to make some decision soon. Seems like everyone is pointing towards Sal/Blade/Grey at this time and I don't have a clue of which to vote for (and not alot of time to do it..)

I'm on Grey currently, but after rereading I'm leaning toward Alan more than anyone else. Not sure what I'm going to do right now, but I need to decide in the next 40 minutes or so since I'll be gone after that.
Old 08-30-2006, 05:38 PM   #697
tanglewood
College Benchwarmer

Current Vote Count Day 2

saldana 4 - kingfc, Blade, twothree, bulletsponge
Blade 3 - saldana, AlanT, SirFozzie
Greyroofoo 2- path12, st.cronin
kingfc 1 - BrianD

Not Yet Voted: Fouts, GoldenEagle, Greyroofoo, Anxiety, Chief Rum, Mustang, Swaggs
tanglewood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 05:39 PM   #698
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang

I am curious what exactly the argument is against me as well.
Old 08-30-2006, 05:40 PM   #699
Fouts
College Starter

What bothers me is - blade denies going out for quite awhile, and all of a sudden he is the bodyguard guarding GE in his chambers. When reminded of not going out, now he can send his soldiers out and stay in bed with his comlink.

Very very hard for me to buy this story.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 05:40 PM   #700
Blade6119
Coordinator

Ive given you all i have guys, best of luck with the lynch. If its me, so be it...my death would only lead to the deaths of my enemies. We have quite a few hands in the cookie jar, all thats left now is finding the right one.
Demotivation