Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-15-2024, 10:58 AM   #1
molson
General Manager

Share Your Crazy-Ass Dreams

Here's mine from last night, I remember it vividly.

My family and I were in some kind of casting call for a movie. Tom Hanks was in a room interviewing us with a whole group of casting staff. We didn't really know what it was about. I thought I was doing good, me and Tom were hitting it off great, but then he said he couldn't make any decisions about who to cast because that would taint the process. And then he left.

So then we're all herded outside and there's hundreds of other candidates for these roles. We're all given a big card with a letter on it, A, B, C, or D, maybe some others. We had to go to a specific place in a big outdoor set that matched the letter. Then on the card, it told us how we were supposed to act in some kind of riot. Like it'd say, "politely protest" or "break all the shit we can", or "do violence". And there were all these props around, like burned out cars, weapons, etc. Then it started and we all had to riot or protest consistent with the instructions on our card.

I got card A, which meant I mostly stood around and watched other groups raising hell.

I woke up before I found out if I got the part.

molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 02:20 PM   #2
Flasch186
Coordinator

To feel financially secure enough that my kids will not have to fight tooth and nail to remain in the middle class.

Oh

My bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 02:46 PM   #3
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I dreamt last night I had sex with an alarm clock. One of those old school ones.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2024, 04:19 PM   #4
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I dreamt last night I had sex with an alarm clock. One of those old school ones.

So I think dreaming about alarm clocks means that you have somethin in your life you need to address. Dreaming about fucking that alarm clock - I'll leave that to the experts.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:30 AM   #5
weegeebored
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
So I think dreaming about alarm clocks means that you have somethin in your life you need to address. Dreaming about fucking that alarm clock - I'll leave that to the experts.
Without further intensive psychoanalysis, my interpretation of alarm clock sex is that his timing is off. He missed his opportunity to pull the trigger with someone, or perhaps the trigger was..um..pulled too soon?
Old Yesterday, 07:17 AM   #6
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

Quote:
Originally Posted by weegeebored View Post
Without further intensive psychoanalysis, my interpretation of alarm clock sex is that his timing is off. He missed his opportunity to pull the trigger with someone, or perhaps the trigger was..um..pulled too soon?
I just think it clearly means he has mechanophillia. Don't leave Lathum alone with your toaster.
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:26 AM   #7
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I think it means I hate the alarm to the point I want to hate fuck it
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:29 AM   #8
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
Here's mine from last night, I remember it vividly.

My family and I were in some kind of casting call for a movie. Tom Hanks was in a room interviewing us with a whole group of casting staff. We didn't really know what it was about. I thought I was doing good, me and Tom were hitting it off great, but then he said he couldn't make any decisions about who to cast because that would taint the process. And then he left.

So then we're all herded outside and there's hundreds of other candidates for these roles. We're all given a big card with a letter on it, A, B, C, or D, maybe some others. We had to go to a specific place in a big outdoor set that matched the letter. Then on the card, it told us how we were supposed to act in some kind of riot. Like it'd say, "politely protest" or "break all the shit we can", or "do violence". And there were all these props around, like burned out cars, weapons, etc. Then it started and we all had to riot or protest consistent with the instructions on our card.

I got card A, which meant I mostly stood around and watched other groups raising hell.

I woke up before I found out if I got the part.

You need to take a break from both Fallout AND Tom Hanks.

Also...I have audition and performance dreams ALL THE FUCKING TIME
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:30 AM   #9
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post

Hawt!
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:41 AM   #10
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
Hawt!

So hawt