Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-16-2011, 12:39 PM   #751
Autumn
Head Coach

Well, if Tyketime was bad I actually look the worst, lol. My day 1 switch off of him was crucial, though to tell you the truth I have no memory of why I did that. It seems like a long time ago!

But I don't see what you do JAG. Lathum introduces Tyke early on day 1, that's not an unusual wolf move. And then Lathum's votes on day 2 can both be construed as helping save Tyke.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:55 PM   #752
Autumn
Head Coach

If Jeff is bad Narcizo's vote on day 2 could be read as protecting him early. He has a vote switch from McKerney day 1 that I don't know why it happened. You're probably repeating yourself, Narc, but could you explain that one?

And then bhlloy has a vote today so I'll look at him too. If Jeff is bad, both of bhlloy's votes on day 2 could have done more to save him, so don't look too wolfish unless we had two wolves on the block.
Old 03-16-2011, 12:56 PM   #753
MartinD
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Someone asked who I was suspicious off. My initial answer would be EVERYONE but more seriously I have a bit of trust for the people I've mentioned but if pressed I'm most suspicious of I'd EagleFan, mckerney and MartinD. I think there's still plenty of uncertainty and knowing if Jeff is a wolf will certainly help the cause greatly - but if he's a villager we really don't have a whole lot to go on.

EagleFan's play on the first two days was odd and distracting, mckerney's emitting wolfy vibes and his voting hasn't been great (people in glasshouses, casting stones etc etc) ditto MartinD with a sideorder of this "thing" he noticed about Jeff but, for some reason, he hasn't expanded on.

I picked up something from a post a while back, but pointing out the post (or even who posted it) would potentially make that person a target for the wolves. I'd prefer not to have to reveal that person if I can - don't want to give the wolves pointers if possible.
MartinD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:56 PM   #754
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I am honestly not sure what to think of Tyke at this point. I had similar thoughts to what you had above that it could just be a clever move by Lathum. One other thing that struck me about that vote is after Tyke went up, Narcizo switched from mckerney to Mau, making it a bit closer. So like I said, undecided, but I'm not looking there today.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:59 PM   #755
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

And if Jeff is good? Paints Narc in a better light. I'm feeling good about Narc.

bhlloy, I waver on, but he's weeded out some good info on the items today. Not sure his vote record is enough to trump that, yet.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:01 PM   #756
Autumn
Head Coach

If Jeff isn't bad, Lathum's moves day 2 look most incriminating for Tyketime. I guess if I'm not voting Jeff I'll probably go there. If neither Jeff nor Tyketime are wolves, then Lathum gave us nothing, basically.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:03 PM   #757
MartinD
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
Unvote Jeff

Assuming JAG is now set on that course of action.

I'm looking at Darth, MartinD or mckerney with my vote. Darth is just playing a strange drive by game and I'd feel more comfortable if he's gone. We can't get a read on him if he's checking in once a day and voting early and it seems like that's a pretty solid way for a furry to avoid attracting any attention. MartinD is similar, except he hasn't even given a reason why he's never around to the best of my knowledge. Now I think about it Zinto would also fall into this category. mckerney would be the one I think we get the most information from but I also get the impression that he's playing a solid villager game so far.

Most regular players are familiar with my situation, but it's worth going through it again given that a few new guys have joined the group recently.

I'm in the UK, so am a few hours ahead of pretty much everyone else - it's usually 5 hours ahead of US Eastern, but it's 4 hours for the next couple of weeks (as you guys have had your clock change, but it's still about 10 days away in the UK). This means I'm working with a deadline of 7pm UK time for this game, but I'm at work (or travelling to/from work) from roughly 7am to somewhere around 5.30pm or 6pm, and I don't have access to FOFC at work. That means that I'm only able to be around for about half an hour over breakfast in the morning (normally around 6am UK time), then from an hour or so before deadline to roughly 10.30pm UK time.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:03 PM   #758
Autumn
Head Coach

It's getting too late to sit on my vote. We need to condense. I don't see any reason to pile more on Darth. This is the best I can come up with.

vote tyketime
Old 03-16-2011, 01:03 PM   #759
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Funny that we've got more of a runaway going with Darth than we did with Jeff.

Yeah this is not a great result to be honest. I was strongly leaning towards Darth but I fear we're just screwing ourselves if he turns out to be an inactive villager. But I'm really not sure what else I see out there right now...
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:07 PM   #760
MartinD
High School Varsity

Since JAG has indicated that he's going to use his kill option on jeff061, I'd best unvote.

UNVOTE JEFF061

I'll have another look through the thread (I've had a quick scan to catch up, but no more than that), and post a vote before deadline.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:17 PM   #761
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
If Jeff isn't bad, Lathum's moves day 2 look most incriminating for Tyketime. I guess if I'm not voting Jeff I'll probably go there. If neither Jeff nor Tyketime are wolves, then Lathum gave us nothing, basically.

I'm onboard with this for now. Tyke potentially looks really bad and if nothing else I want to see if this will lead to any movement

Vote Tyketime
Old 03-16-2011, 01:20 PM   #762
Passacaglia
Coordinator

jeff061 -- 0 --
Darth Vilus -- 4 -- EagleFan (682) The Jackal (705) tyketime (746) J23 (748)
bhlloy -- 1 -- CrimsonFox (560)
tyketime -- 3 -- Darth Vilus (633) Autumn (758) bhlloy (761)
Narcizo -- 2 -- JAG (681) mckerney (732)
JAG -- 1 -- jeff061 (719)
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:22 PM   #763
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Sorry guys my internet connection is up and down like a see-saw. I doubt I'm going to be able to contribute much more today, which is a pain. I had a long post and it got swallowed.

Can't believe people are voting tyke - doesn't day one give him a smidgeon of trust, ahead of a lot of people.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:23 PM   #764
Zinto
College Starter

I don't really like the votes on Tyke and if I have to choose between him and Darth then I have to go with Darth.

Vote Darth
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:24 PM   #765
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Has anyone else revealed? I'm not sure I have time to read through. I want to ask mckerney why he revealed like he did. He was under no pressure and if he's a villager all his reveal has done has narrowed the field for the wolves to kill from. If he's a wolf then he's bought trust, particularly from those who think that there are only wolves with roles left in the game.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:25 PM   #766
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Looks like we getting corralled into a two-horse race again. As the third person I guess I ought to be grateful.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:27 PM   #767
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Sorry guys my internet connection is up and down like a see-saw. I doubt I'm going to be able to contribute much more today, which is a pain. I had a long post and it got swallowed.

Can't believe people are voting tyke - doesn't day one give him a smidgeon of trust, ahead of a lot of people.

What about day one? I'll admit I haven't really considered him before a half hour ago, and I was looking at his votes in relation to Lathum and Jeff.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:27 PM   #768
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Autumn you were asking about why I voted from mckerney to mauboy. Like I said at the time I didn't realise mckerney was new to the game and I was pinged by mauboy saying he trusted someone (Lathum I think). If I'm a wolf the only reason I can see for me doing that is if mckerney is a wolf, but I'm not sure and don't really have the time to check it out.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:28 PM   #769
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Looks like we getting corralled into a two-horse race again. As the third person I guess I ought to be grateful.

I don't see how we can call it a corral. It's 30 minutes until deadline, how many horses should we have?
Old 03-16-2011, 01:28 PM   #770
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Has anyone else revealed? I'm not sure I have time to read through. I want to ask mckerney why he revealed like he did. He was under no pressure and if he's a villager all his reveal has done has narrowed the field for the wolves to kill from. If he's a wolf then he's bought trust, particularly from those who think that there are only wolves with roles left in the game.

I wasn't under any pressure from votes yet, but I think there were at least a couple people discussing the possibility. I'm working today and wasn't sure how much I was going to be around before the deadline (thankfully I've been able to check in more often than I thought I would), so I decided to put out my defense early. Being I had no defense on my voting record my role and passing of the canoli to JAG was all I really had to go on.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:29 PM   #771
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Lathum voted for tyke on day one. I know that Lathum could easily put his vote on another wolf one day one but doesn't it give him a bit more trust?
Old 03-16-2011, 01:32 PM   #772
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Lathum voted for tyke on day one. I know that Lathum could easily put his vote on another wolf one day one but doesn't it give him a bit more trust?

Oh that. No that doesn't buy anything from me. Last game we had I think three or four wolf on wolf votes day one, many of them much bigger than a first vote. I don't see that as any defense, considering Lathum did not vote him day 2 when he was on the block.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:35 PM   #773
bhlloy
Coordinator

It does, but not enough to balance out how terrible day 2 looks for him IMO

Lathum leaving his vote on him could mean he gets trust, or it could mean the wolves were perfectly comfortable with the fact that they had enough to switch to mauboy that he was never in danger.

Seems we have a choice between lynching a quiet player who really has no chance of being a wolf and who we won't learn too much from, or lynching somebody who has some really suspicious voting history and we will learn a bunch from. If nothing else, you would agree the game benefits from having more than one candidate, no?
Old 03-16-2011, 01:36 PM   #774
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

So, erm, what's the point of all this vote tallying and looking for information if it's just going to be discarded when it suits?
Old 03-16-2011, 01:36 PM   #775
bhlloy
Coordinator

Sorry, that should read "no evidence of being a wolf" rather than "no chance of being a wolf"
Old 03-16-2011, 01:37 PM   #776
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
So, erm, what's the point of all this vote tallying and looking for information if it's just going to be discarded when it suits?

I don't follow. Do you not see the day 2 voting pattern and how bad it looks for tyke?
Old 03-16-2011, 01:38 PM   #777
Autumn
Head Coach

Narcizo, you seem rather defensive about votes on someone who 1) isn't you, 2) is in no way cleared, and 3) is in fact the next option to you. What's the deal? I'm voting tyke because of voting history, not despite it.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:38 PM   #778
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:

We could say the same about Darth shouldn't him being the last player left on Crimson give him a bit more trust, but at this point it is a two person race unless you can make a great argument to another player I am going to assume we have to go out on a limb a bit.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:40 PM   #779
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
If we assume that Clemenza did miss the day 1 deadline, then we can probably assume feom there that one of DV or jackal are Clemenza. Danny is dead and it can't be CF as he had the items second.

There is a couple of jumps in there and it is hardly solid logic but it may add something down the line if we are stuck for a decision between two people.

why can we assume DV or Jackal are clemenza? THey've both hardly said anything.
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:40 PM   #780
Autumn
Head Coach

Wait, Narc, you haven't even voted? Who are you suggesting we vote?
Old 03-16-2011, 01:40 PM   #781
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Why would you say DV has no chance to be a wolf bhlloy?
Old 03-16-2011, 01:41 PM   #782
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Sorry, 8 posts or so back apparently.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:42 PM   #783
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Narcizo, you seem rather defensive about votes on someone who 1) isn't you, 2) is in no way cleared, and 3) is in fact the next option to you. What's the deal? I'm voting tyke because of voting history, not despite it.

Dunno to be honest. Today's been a bit crappy and I don't feel like I have any sort of overall view of what's happening in the game. I suspect I'm obsessing about stuff and not seeing the big picture.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:43 PM   #784
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

He did this with Jeff yesterday as well. And today claimed that he mistrusted everyone. I think I'm satisfied with my vote.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:43 PM   #785
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post

If we assume Tessio didn't put in day 1 instructions they are the only two candidates left who didn't show up on day 1. Which I believe you were the first person to suggest actually.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:44 PM   #786
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

Both of Tyke's votes before today were defensive. I'm not sure how much you can fault a vote that kills a villager if it's either you or them as another villager.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:44 PM   #787
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:

We think the gun and canoli may have been randomly passed out after day one, which is what happens when the holder doesn't designate who they want to give them to. So if Clemenza missed the deadline for passing the items then he's probably someone who also missed the vote.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:45 PM   #788
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
We think the gun and canoli may have been randomly passed out after day one, which is what happens when the holder doesn't designate who they want to give them to. So if Clemenza missed the deadline for passing the items then he's probably someone who also missed the vote.

That is assuming DV and Jackal are the ones who missed the vote, on that I'd have to go back and check to be sure.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:46 PM   #789
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
Both of Tyke's votes before today were defensive. I'm not sure how much you can fault a vote that kills a villager if it's either you or them as another villager.

I'm talking about Lathum's voting history more than Tyke's.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:46 PM   #790
J23
College Benchwarmer

The 4 that missed the vote were DV, Jackal, CF and Danny. CF had the gun the next day, so couldn't have been Clemenza, and Danny was killed and wasn't him. That leaves DV and Jackal as the two potentials, if Clemenza was one of the absentees.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:47 PM   #791
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Vote Darth

If this day turns out bad I think we need to consider role reveals tomorrow.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:48 PM   #792
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
He did this with Jeff yesterday as well. And today claimed that he mistrusted everyone. I think I'm satisfied with my vote.

So do you think Jeff, Narc and Tyke are the last three wolves? That would be a coup. But right now we're not lynching any of them, lol.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:50 PM   #793
Passacaglia
Coordinator

jeff061 -- 0 --
Darth Vilus -- 6 -- EagleFan (682) The Jackal (705) tyketime (746) J23 (748) Zinto (764) Narcizo (791)
bhlloy -- 1 -- CrimsonFox (560)
tyketime -- 3 -- Darth Vilus (633) Autumn (758) bhlloy (761)
Narcizo -- 2 -- JAG (681) mckerney (732)
JAG -- 1 -- jeff061 (719)
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:52 PM   #794
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
If we assume Tessio didn't put in day 1 instructions they are the only two candidates left who didn't show up on day 1. Which I believe you were the first person to suggest actually.

Ah I get it. That makes sense. It's not a certainty that a person that doesn't send in gun orders didn't send in a vote, but yes I see it as a strong possibility.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:53 PM   #795
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Is Jag going to do the Jeff kill or not?

I don't know what to think of these candidates. I don't totally like any of them.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:53 PM   #796
MartinD
High School Varsity

So it appears at this point that the main candidates are Darth Vilus, tyketime and Narcizo. I'm having a bit of difficulty deciding who to vote for, as I don't get much of a wolf vibe from any of them.

Darth has been quiet (which is a good way for a wolf to hide), but there are understandable reasons for that - the early deadline (and the long Day 1) threw a few people off on Day 1, and if the deadline means that he's not able to be around as much as he would like, that would explain why he's been relatively quiet.

tyketime was in contention on Day 1, and has voted for two villagers (including a late vote that helped to turn things towards saldana) - in the absence of other information, I think that this is most likely to be a villager who's been unlucky, although I think that finding out jeff061's allegiance will give an indication about tyketime.

The case against Narcizo appears to be that he's voted for two villagers - given the lack of information on Days 1 and 2, there's a good chance that we're in 'villager that's been unlucky' territory again.

Of the three, I'm inclined to go for tyketime - not a lot in it, but there isn't a lot for me to go on at this point.

VOTE TYKETIME
Old 03-16-2011, 01:53 PM   #797
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I'm talking about Lathum's voting history more than Tyke's.

I think I posted about Lathum's move on day2 earlier in the thread, but here was my thinking. At the time, Tyke was up 4-4(Jeff)-3(Saldana) at the time. But, Jeff and Saldana already had their votes on Tyke, while Tyke hadn't voted yet. By switching to Saldana, he allowed Jeff to then switch over to Saldana, where Saldana wouldn't have been able to swap. It makes more sense if he's trying to protect Jeff with that vote, otherwise Tyke votes defensively and it's back to a tie.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:56 PM   #798
MartinD
High School Varsity

Quote:
Is Jag going to do the Jeff kill or not?

I don't know what to think of these candidates. I don't totally like any of them.

From earlier (post 678):

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Not sure if I made this clear, but the kill does not happen until deadline.

I was hoping to see more chatter about it, but I am going to go ahead and say I am using it on Jeff, so don't waste your votes on him. Hopefully this gives us enough time to talk about other candidates.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:57 PM   #799
Autumn
Head Coach

I agree, J23, which is why I wanted to vote Jeff today ;-)
Old 03-16-2011, 01:57 PM   #800
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

thank you, this weas a lot to read Martin is awesome.