Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-24-2011, 09:05 PM   #801
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Screwed up my workout routine apparently yesterday when it appears I didn't save my BL weigh in result. I was supposed to have a workout today with TBL, but instead it made me weigh in again. Bah.

Instead I did the high intensity workout on EA sports. I'm on workout 11 out of 20 of the 30 day challenge. Typically, I will do TBL for 30 minutes. I follow it with another 30 minutes or so with a light intensity workout on EA. I do add to the workout by lifting free weights during band exercises. I do the free weights without bothering with the controllers and then use the band and try to squeeze the muscles tight while using the much lighter band. It adds a little time to the workout but I am enjoying it.

On days I don't have one or the other I try to extend the workout of the other. Every so often I get the off day when they both have been scheduled off.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:23 AM   #802
Poli
FOFC Survivor

TBL changed my workout routine to light and 15 minutes 6x a week. Not sure I like that. Guess I'll bump up the EA to cover it.

I guess I'll wait and see on TBL's suggested workouts. If I don't like how it goes after this week I may have to manually set the workouts.

Figured out weight watchers screwed my points up. While it said I still had 7 pounds to lose, it was listing me as maintaining my weight. Once I changed that to losing, my 8 points went away. I was docked points I used Sunday as well.

Back to the drawing board.
Old 01-25-2011, 11:08 AM   #803
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

223.2 this morning after cardio yesterday. Maybe cutting the EggBeaters out was a really good idea. 2 straight days of good losses.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 11:34 AM   #804
MacroGuru
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poli View Post
Enjoying TBL workouts on Kinect as I've posted elsewhere. I've been plateaued for about two weeks now trying to get past 170...my weight floated back to 171 briefly...now I am down to 169.4, probably the lightest I've weighed in a year or so.

Weight watchers celebrated my 5% weight loss by giving me 8 more points to play with each day. I think they're trying to tell me to slow it down.

New goal of 10% weight loss puts me at 162.

Poli,

I noticed you are doing weight watchers...are you doing the online system? If so...how is it? Do you find it worth the cost?

I need to drop weight and get back into shape and feel more confident about myself...
Old 01-25-2011, 10:21 PM   #805
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I am doing it online. I really like it. I have the app on my phone and I use it all the time. It's handy for tracking my exercise and food. I love knowing immediately what I have and don't have left. I love the instant calculator. I keep my phone out the entire time I grocery shop. I've put more than one item back on the shelf or freezer after seeing the point value.

I started after the new points plus program started so I have no qualm with the way it's done now...because it's the only way I know. I enjoy it more than counting calories. A lot more. I feel the point system has helped me quite a bit more.

I don't do the forum/meeting stuff. My fiance keeps me grounded and motivated enough.

As for the cost, I paid for three months in December. I had some sort of deal then that kept my initial cost down. I believe I used an online coupon code to drop it further.

Essentially, at 169 pounds now I have 36 points a day. An hour work out a day nets me another 4-5 points. I also have 49 flex points to spend over the week. I weigh in on Sundays. Truthfully, I weigh every morning, but for WW purposes, I weigh on Sundays.

I typically spend 10-15 flex points on Sunday right out the gate. I've already weighed in, I splurge a bit that day because I can afford to. Monday's weight won't necessarily be pretty but I'll fend it off by the end of the week, and I have for over a month now.

I have never spent all of my flex points in any given week...and I tried my hardest to do so over Christmas. I mean, I held tight to my spare points for that day and ate a bunch that day...and I still couldn't knock them all of.

The points keep me portion minded. Breakfast is light. A cereal bar, some raisins. Lunch is most likely to include a salad of some sort. I can afford dinner to be larger...though I usually settle on a good Healthy Choice type frozen meal when I'm alone (or any of the other frozen type entrees, although there are a number out there that say "healthy" that aren't necessarily). With my fiance, I might actually push the limit and possibly go over...but again, I play it smart. I keep on top of what's going in.

I have tracked every food that has entered my body.

It gets tricky...particularly if you eat at a local place that isn't going to have fat/carb/protein information. For that, I try to find a suitable substitute in the system and budget an extra half portion for whatever it is. I hate doing that but I feel it forces me to pay a penalty for not really knowing...and I'd much rather over-estimate than under.

For example, today I had a large chef salad that was probably the worst chef salad ever for me. Dressing of some sort, two types of cheese, I can't even tell you what type of meats were in it. It was horrible for my diet. I know it wasn't over 4 cups, but I put 6.

Despite a very healthy WW dinner (fiance and I made WW recipe chicken, meatballs, and oven fries), I still managed to be over on points for the day. It's very possible I'm not as bad off as I look today, but I'm going to operate as if I was. Since it affects my flex points (it cost me 4 of them I believe), it has the potential to hit me in the long run.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. You might want to know about that supplement as well. I love it.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:28 PM   #806
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I love seeing the weight loss on my phone from the start till now. I'm happy it just logs it once a week because it's just been a steady drop. My biggest drop was nearly 3 pounds in a week...my lowest was a .6 loss.
Old 01-26-2011, 08:24 AM   #807
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

222.6 this morning.

That's 40lbs (well okay 39.8) since I began this journey back in September.

Anecdotal evidence is that the EggBeaters were definitely stalling my weight loss by adding too much protein into the diet, so they're gone. I've dropped like 2.5lbs over the last 3 days since I cut them out. Funny, because the portion was really nothing more than a 30-40 calorie portion, but it seems the results speak for themselves.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:21 AM   #808
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Sounds like what I've come across...that it's not necessarily the calories that should be counted.
Old 01-26-2011, 11:35 AM   #809
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Sounds like what I've come across...that it's not necessarily the calories that should be counted.

Yeah. I was conscious of it from the beginning, but I wanted to make sure (and still want to make sure) that was the reason. But it makes sense...I'm lifting in order to build muscle so that the recovery will burn fat, if I add in more protein then the recovery uses that protein rather than the fat I want it to burn.
Old 01-27-2011, 05:46 AM   #810
Poli
FOFC Survivor

This 20 minute light workout is frustrating. I was pumped up and ready to go yesterday after I got home. I'd bought more of my thermogenic, some new protein powder...and barely broke a sweat as Bob had me doing yoga. Top it off, EA had me listed as an off day. I was not happy about that at all.
Old 02-01-2011, 09:49 PM   #811
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

220 this morning

down 42lbs
Old 02-01-2011, 11:02 PM   #812
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Like!
Old 02-04-2011, 05:42 AM   #813
Icy
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
220 this morning

down 42lbs

Wow, 41lbs is awesome!

Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:58 AM   #814
Icy
Pro Starter

I'm down to 201.7 (2.2lbs since last update 18 days ago, 14lbs lost since the start, 16 more to reach my goal for the summer)

Lately it's going way slower than what i was expecting, but since i started to workout harder in the gym, i'm also gaining some muscle, so i guess it could explain it, but i must admit i have felt also the need to eat more since i started those new workouts, that leave me exhausted and while i have kept eating healthy, every calorie counts to lose fat, even if it's from protein.

This week i have started to reduce the calories even more, as i'm close to a psychological barrier that i want to break soon (90kg that is 198lbs), so i need to lose 2 lbs per week now to reach it as the pace i want.

I keep working out 6 days per week, 3 weights lifting, 2 indoor cycling and 1 soccer game.

The good news is that i feel really well, stronger, seeing my muscles growing and getting tighter and i can pull off my old pants with the buttons strapped on, plus the people around me is asking if i'm losing weight that is a good signal.

Last edited by Icy : 02-04-2011 at 05:59 AM.
Icy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 09:12 PM   #815
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Yeah - since I started working out I've definitely slowed down in my speedy losing, which is kinda disappointing to me (although i know i'm losing fat and gaining muscle)...I want to find a way to get back to losing ~2lbs/week again. Need to look at my cardio and adjusting it I guess.

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 02-04-2011 at 09:12 PM.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:20 AM   #816
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

So I think I was lifting too much and not getting in enough cardio - I've scaled back the lifting (maybe I should alternate weeks or something?), and I'm back down to 220.4, which is as low as I've been this go-round, and I've dropped the couple of pounds in the last week or so without changing anythinge else.

I'm not averse to building muscle and all that, but I think I want to lose at least another 30-35lbs before I really start on doing that. Even if I'm losing belly fat (which the scale metrics show I have been) and getting healthier - I'd rather get the raw # down lower before the pace slows down.

Kinda scary how good I feel at 220 right now...can't wait to get down below 200 though!!
Old 02-08-2011, 10:23 AM   #817
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I'm with you, DT. I want to drop another 10-15 myself before building muscle back. Everyone seems to freak out when I say I want to get down to 155 or so...but it's not like I just want to sit at that weight. I'd love to be 170 or so and 10-15% body fat...not 19-20 where I am now.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:15 PM   #818
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I'm with you, DT. I want to drop another 10-15 myself before building muscle back. Everyone seems to freak out when I say I want to get down to 155 or so...but it's not like I just want to sit at that weight. I'd love to be 170 or so and 10-15% body fat...not 19-20 where I am now.

Exactly! I mean not 155...i'm probably looking at like 180...but yeah. I can't build the muscle mass now...not the right time.

Good to hear I'm not alone in that thinking - this had me a bit confused for a little while as to what I should do.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:27 PM   #819
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Very good approach, actually. I'd just keep working the cardio with light weight lifting for now until you're ready to roll. I'd set that mark, say 180, for you and then go from there. Otherwise, you might say, 180? I bet I can do 170 before I focus on lifting...particularly if you're enjoying the concept of losing that weight.

Not that you'd be addicted, but you might convince yourself to lose X more pounds and never turn back to the lifting.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:20 PM   #820
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Very good approach, actually. I'd just keep working the cardio with light weight lifting for now until you're ready to roll. I'd set that mark, say 180, for you and then go from there. Otherwise, you might say, 180? I bet I can do 170 before I focus on lifting...particularly if you're enjoying the concept of losing that weight.

Not that you'd be addicted, but you might convince yourself to lose X more pounds and never turn back to the lifting.

Yeah...exactly. Figure I'll alternate or something - or maybe just do lifting on the weekends, but I really need that 5 days of cardio (versus 3) in order to power the weight loss apparently.
Old 02-12-2011, 08:36 PM   #821
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Down to 219.6 this morning. Good stuff.
Old 02-13-2011, 05:51 PM   #822
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

219 flat this morning. Still need to make an appointment with the nutritionist.
Old 02-13-2011, 10:47 PM   #823
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Good job!
Old 02-14-2011, 06:19 PM   #824
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

WOOO WOOO

Indeed. Slim n trim - well...slimmer and trimmer at least.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:08 AM   #825
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Down to 219.6 this morning. Good stuff.

YOu go with your bad self!!!
Dodgerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 10:12 AM   #826
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

I was 196 yesterday, went for a 3.1 mile run and am 1.6 lbs down today. I'm planning on running a 5K on March 5th. I'm really focused on losing as much weight as I can before the event. I ran it in 46:06 last year and after my run yesterday, I shaved off 7 whole seconds, lol. I can't believe I was able to run the whole way cuz I haven't ran in a long long time, so pretty stoked about it.

I can never seem to drink enough water but I've been adding half a lemon to my 20 oz. container and it helped a lot. Yesterday I drank about 90 oz. of lemon water.
Old 02-15-2011, 10:39 AM   #827
JediKooter
Coordinator

That's pretty good DC! Even when I was in decent shape, it was hard for me to run just a mile and a half. Sounds like you should have no problem with the 5K.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 01:58 PM   #828
sabotai
General Manager

Welp, I screwed up. I let the holidays get to me and then I did pretty much nothing in January. I didn't gain any weight, but I didn't lose any either.

Actually, scratch that. Looking over the thread, it seems I did lose a few pounds in the last month or two.

Week 1 Average weight: 246.2
Week 11 (Nov 16th - last update in the thread): 237.2
Week ?? (Feb 13th): 233.0

Got out of the habit of weighing myself and started the spreadsheet over on Jan 31st.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:08 PM   #829
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKooter View Post
That's pretty good DC! Even when I was in decent shape, it was hard for me to run just a mile and a half. Sounds like you should have no problem with the 5K.

Thank you, I hope so too!
Old 02-15-2011, 03:10 PM   #830
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
Welp, I screwed up. I let the holidays get to me and then I did pretty much nothing in January. I didn't gain any weight, but I didn't lose any either.

Actually, scratch that. Looking over the thread, it seems I did lose a few pounds in the last month or two.

Week 1 Average weight: 246.2
Week 11 (Nov 16th - last update in the thread): 237.2
Week ?? (Feb 13th): 233.0

Got out of the habit of weighing myself and started the spreadsheet over on Jan 31st.

That's good! Get right back on. Here... I made some room for ya
Old 02-15-2011, 04:31 PM   #831
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Haha
Old 02-17-2011, 08:37 AM   #832
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Old 02-21-2011, 10:21 AM   #833
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Hmmmm. Just saw some pics that were taken of me recently. I've turned into a fat ass over the last year. Less exercise and more beer and pizza killed me. I had already cut out the pizza and beer, now I need to start exercising.

I'm 6'4", wide frame. 240 actually looks pretty good on me, which is where I was 2 years ago. I'm at 270 now. I had topped out at 310 6 years ago. Trimmed down by eating better, got into mountain biking and started lifting weights.

I'd love to get out and bike again, but it's more of a pain in the ass now(used to live a mile from a state forest). So I'm going to rely on weights, mostly dumbbells, and eating better.

May never post here again, but I'm just trying to motivate myself.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:40 AM   #834
MacroGuru
Coordinator

So I need to hit the gym when on the road but I have basically knocked my Caloric intake to 2000 calories or below with one reward day a week.

I have made the shift from regular soda to diet and will be shifting to water only here.

I am close to a total weight loss of 10 pounds since I did this 2 weeks ago.

Goal is to hit 185 - 190.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:49 PM   #835
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I decided it's time to get my fat ass in shape...I looked into doing P90X, but it intimidated me just looking at the manual, so I figured I would start small with regular Power 90 and work my way up. Did my first day today and I am looking forward to kicking some ass over the next 90 days. I weighed in at 215 today, which for me is the most I've ever been, so on top of actually getting in shape, losing a little weight will be nice
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:20 AM   #836
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

214.4 this morning.

48lbs down since September 2010. Looking forward to my "50 lb party" that my mother has promised me. And yes, there will be photos.

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 03-01-2011 at 10:24 AM.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:33 AM   #837
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Great job DT. You are an inspiration to us all.
Old 03-01-2011, 10:47 AM   #838
JediKooter
Coordinator

Awesome DT!

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
Old 03-01-2011, 12:41 PM   #839
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
Great job DT. You are an inspiration to us all.

Quote:
Awesome DT!

Aww...thanks guys!! You all can do it too!

I look at pictures of myself from this summer and it's like night-and-day. Really a great feeling.

And it seems like after I plateaud there for a little bit that I've gotten back to a nice, sustainable 2 lbs/week type of loss, which is great news moving forward for the next 30lbs I'm going to lose.

Figure maybe my metabolism just needed to like "reset" to a lighter body weight there and that's what had me slowed/stalled? Because I haven't really changed my diet or exercise at all (although to be honest I did discover some extra carbs that had snuck back in in the form of pasta - what can i say, i'm a carb-fiend).
Old 03-01-2011, 02:47 PM   #840
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Aww...thanks guys!! You all can do it too!

I look at pictures of myself from this summer and it's like night-and-day. Really a great feeling.

And it seems like after I plateaud there for a little bit that I've gotten back to a nice, sustainable 2 lbs/week type of loss, which is great news moving forward for the next 30lbs I'm going to lose.

Figure maybe my metabolism just needed to like "reset" to a lighter body weight there and that's what had me slowed/stalled? Because I haven't really changed my diet or exercise at all (although to be honest I did discover some extra carbs that had snuck back in in the form of pasta - what can i say, i'm a carb-fiend).

Looking forward to seeing the transformation pictures. So you want to be down to 185ish?

I'm getting pissed that I'm stuck on 240. I wanted to be in the 230s by March.

Old 03-01-2011, 03:23 PM   #841
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Without looking back at previous posts, what are you doing on a regular basis in terms of exercise, DT? Or has it been more diet that has helped?

PS - congrats man!
Old 03-01-2011, 04:22 PM   #842
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Looking forward to seeing the transformation pictures. So you want to be down to 185ish?

I'm getting pissed that I'm stuck on 240. I wanted to be in the 230s by March.

Yeah - somewhere in the 185 range. I was 178 when I went off to college and that was (realistically) too light for me. So I figure somewhere in the 185-190 range is probably about right for maintaining.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:40 PM   #843
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerFanatic View Post
Without looking back at previous posts, what are you doing on a regular basis in terms of exercise, DT? Or has it been more diet that has helped?

PS - congrats man!

It's been a lot of diet - but that's also helped by the fact that I'm a very routine-oriented person, so I'm real good at the diet part once I get into a routine with it. Typical day looks like this as far as diet.

Breakfast:
Light English Muffin (90 calories) with a bit of Can't Believe It's Not Butter - Light. (total of 150 calories or so TOPS)
Smoothie: 1 teaspoon of fat-free french vanilla yogurt, about 6oz of Trop50, 1 banana, approx. 1 cup of frozen fruit mix (strawberry, blackberry, raspberry, blueberry), skim milk (less than 1/4 cup, just to make it smooth enough to drink easily). No idea of the calories in this - haven't broken it down.

Lunch:
-Pepperidge Farm (or store-brand) "100 calorie deli flats" - whole weat or 7 grain, 1 slice of meat (~60 calories), 1 slice of cheese (~100 calories)
-4 reduced-fat nilla wafers (~70 calories)
-small handful of baked ruffles (less than the one serving on the bag, maybe 80 calories worth)
-2 fruits/veg (3 clementines, big bunch of grapes, big container of baby carrots, couple apples, etc)

Dinner:
Varies - I had been going too heavy on pasta for a bit and I think that slowed down my weight loss for a bit. 3 days a week I have 2 slices of pizza (Fri,Sat, Sun - of course Sat/Sun I usually only eat breakfast+snack+dinner), I've been trying to have a chicken ceasar salad w/ no dressing 2 nights a week, oftentimes I have a Healthy Choice frozen entree (just the entree not the full meal) which is between 200-270 calories, along with some green veg (frozen peas, fresh broccoli, etc). This is the piece of my day with variety.

After dinner:
Dessert - on many occasions it's fat-free, sugar-free jello pudding (chocolate is YUM good), sometimes it's 1 single small york peppermint patty (from the 6 packs they have...they're 50 calories each). Weight Watchers frozen desserts on special occasions only if I've been light on calories for the day (1 per week MAX)

Snacking (because I usually stay up till 2am):
-Max one serving of dry Cheerios per night if I'm really hungry
-Max one handful/one serving of Goldfish if I'm really hungry

Occasional snack:
100 calorie packs of healthy pop popcorn (on occasion on saturday/sunday when watching soccer games i'll have full bags)

That's about all you'll find in my apartment!

That's probably more detail than you were looking for. I did Weight Watchers before when I was a Senior in HS, so I guess that taught me how to eat healthy, and I've been really lucky so far with this 48lbs in that I haven't had to like...be a draconian calorie-counter yet. Just being aware of what I'm eating and making sensible changes (not eating 1/3 box of Goldfish at one sitting followed by a big bowl of ice cream eveyr night for example).

As far as excercise - I have absolutely been exercising.

I'm up to 43 mins/day on the elliptical on the "Weight Loss" program they have on it, with a starting incline of 4 (it goes up and down thru the program of course) and a resistance of 11. I could go for longer - I've done 56 minute stints on Saturday's more than once, but 43 minutes is all I can really take out of work every day. I do that 6 days per week.

I did flirt with some weight-lifting in January and earlier this month, but it also slowed down my weight loss (because I was doing 3 days/week of lifting and 3 days/week of cardio) and I don't really want to build a lot of muscle mass at the moment (plus, why change what's worked). I'll definitely go back to that when I get down to my target weight though.

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 03-01-2011 at 04:43 PM.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:06 PM   #844
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Yeah - somewhere in the 185 range. I was 178 when I went off to college and that was (realistically) too light for me. So I figure somewhere in the 185-190 range is probably about right for maintaining.

Cool. How tall are you though? I think I was 178 when I went into the Air Force and was 190 when I got out 5 years later. It's amazing what a blown out knee will do to your regular exercise.

Old 03-01-2011, 07:18 PM   #845
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Cool. How tall are you though? I think I was 178 when I went into the Air Force and was 190 when I got out 5 years later. It's amazing what a blown out knee will do to your regular exercise.

I'm 6ft even. I have a big frame though (broad shoulders, big bones, tendency to carry weight on my belly).

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 03-01-2011 at 07:19 PM.
Old 03-02-2011, 04:14 AM   #846
Northwood_DK
College Benchwarmer

Guess I have to add my progress here.

I have now gone from 196,2 to 169,7 from 27 December until today.

In my diet I have cut out carbohydrates almost completely.

For training I have been running 5 days a week (4,5 mi) and played Volleyball as interval training twice a week.

The payoff besides feeling a lot better overall is 8 bottles of expensive red win from winning the bet with some co-workers.
Northwood_DK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:40 AM   #847
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm 6ft even. I have a big frame though (broad shoulders, big bones, tendency to carry weight on my belly).

Same height as me and sounds like you have the same build too. All my extra weight is in my gut and in my face.

Old 03-02-2011, 10:43 AM   #848
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwood_DK View Post
Guess I have to add my progress here.

I have now gone from 196,2 to 169,7 from 27 December until today.

In my diet I have cut out carbohydrates almost completely.

For training I have been running 5 days a week (4,5 mi) and played Volleyball as interval training twice a week.

The payoff besides feeling a lot better overall is 8 bottles of expensive red win from winning the bet with some co-workers.

Almost 30 pounds in a little over 2 months is pretty awesome! Is there a weight you want to get to? How was the wine?

Old 03-02-2011, 11:12 AM   #849
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

That's pretty awesome, DT. If I could get myself to stick to a diet, I could probably drop weight decently, but I am more concerned with just getting healthy in general, staying active, and getting some muscle tone. The weight loss will come with that.
Old 03-02-2011, 12:24 PM   #850
Northwood_DK
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Almost 30 pounds in a little over 2 months is pretty awesome! Is there a weight you want to get to? How was the wine?

According to my wife I need to go back up to 176 now when the competition is over but the plan is to run the Oslo half marathon in September.

I tell you about the win after the ”award-dinner” this Friday.
Northwood_DK is offline   Reply With Quote