Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-29-2006, 10:21 PM   #1851
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
DC, path and Chief Rum I think are the candidates for another zombie.

Why not MRW?
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:21 PM   #1852
hoopsguy
General Manager

I think the people with night actions should have much better ideas on what to do this evening. Lets see what information people gather tonight before we start putting pressure on people. I have some opinions on who is Zombie at this point, and hopefully people in a position to collect information can process the same info from today.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:22 PM   #1853
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
Hell yeah! hoops and BrianD, good move at the end. I thought I was a goner and STARS would be hurting bad.

I can't believe all of the begging and pleading worked.

The begging and pleading isn't what worked, I'm willing to bet. That part was actually kind of sad. Hoops and Brian playing an angle is what saved you.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:22 PM   #1854
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
The begging and pleading isn't what worked, I'm willing to bet. That part was actually kind of sad. Hoops and Brian playing an angle is what saved you.

Do what you gotta do!
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:22 PM   #1855
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Hell yeah! hoops and BrianD, good move at the end. I thought I was a goner and STARS would be hurting bad.

I can't believe all of the begging and pleading worked.

I'm not sure I would consider this a go-to strategy in the future
Old 10-29-2006, 10:23 PM   #1856
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post

Not really sad, kind of pathetic. If hoops and brian hadn't gotten a smart idea at 10:50 you would be dead.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:23 PM   #1857
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Yup, kudos to hoops on this move, although this doesn't mean spleen is cleared. I find it unlikely spleen and Glen would fight it out like this, though, if they were on the same team and knew someone from the horde would die.

Do we look at the spleen votes now for some guidance?

althought St. C and alan did the same and were both on the same team.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:25 PM   #1858
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post

Who cares? We bagged a zombie instead.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:26 PM   #1859
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Not really sad, kind of pathetic. If hoops and brian hadn't gotten a smart idea at 10:50 you would be dead.

You're still sour I called you a dumbass. If you're STARS, you need to get over it.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:26 PM   #1860
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I would say not. For a moment I thought you orchestrated a tie. I was going to find a way to reach through your computer screen and slap you.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:29 PM   #1861
Lorena
Unregistered

My son has been hassling me for the past hour or so... time to put his ass to bed.

Gnite all.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:29 PM   #1862
hoopsguy
General Manager

Brian, I was worried about Lucky coming into play but since most people missed yesterday I was hoping it would not bite us in the ass.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:30 PM   #1863
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
If was a zombie, what kind of sense does it make for me to try and push everyone to vote for the infector? That would be pretty damn stupid, IMO.

Well, duh, why do you think I questioned my own thought there? Although it was more based on the possibility of a zombie-zombie fight, more than anything to do with the Infector.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:31 PM   #1864
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Brian, I was worried about Lucky coming into play but since most people missed yesterday I was hoping it would not bite us in the ass.

I thought bullet was the lucky one. I think we killed off "lucky" early.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:32 PM   #1865
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

This has been a wild one tonight. I think I'm going to take some cold medicine and drift off into a NyQuil coma.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:33 PM   #1866
Fouts
College Starter

Any thoughts on my choice for scan?
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:34 PM   #1867
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
I thought bullet was the lucky one. I think we killed off "lucky" early.

Did rules say that only one person got the role? Didn't check the rules on that today ...
Old 10-29-2006, 10:35 PM   #1868
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

(5) Spleen - Lonestargirl (1448), Path (1528), Glengoyne (1616), Fouts (1673), Dodgerchick (1746)
(6) Glengoyne - Alan (1520), Spleen (1543), Chief RUm (1668), Sndvls (1689), Hoopsguy (1777), BrianD (1782)
(1) Lonestargirl - mr.wednesday (1488)

(1387) Alan votes hoopsguy (1)
(1400) Spleen votes Lonestargirl (1)
(1417) Lonestargirl votes Sndvls (1)
(1448) Lonestargirl UNVOTES Sndvls (0)
(1448) Lonestargirl votes Spleen (1)
(1464) BrianD votes Lonestargirl (2)
(1469) Hoops votes Spleen (2)
(1484) Alan UNVOTES Hoopsguy (0) ***
(1484) Alan votes Sndvls (1)
(1488) mr.wednesday votes lonestargirl (3)
(1491) chiefrum votes sndvls (2)
(1497) Spleen UNVOTES Lonestargirl (2) ***
(1497) Spleen votes Sndvls (3)
(1510) BrianD UNVOTES Lonestargirl (1) ***
(1510) BrianD votes Spleen (3)
(1513) Glengoyne votes Sndvls (4)
(1520) Alan UNVOTES Sndvls (3) ***
(1520) Alan Votes Glengoyne (1)
(1528) path votes spleen (4)
(1543) Spleen UNVOTES Sndvls (2) ***
(1543) Spleen votes Glengoyne (2)
(1586) Chief Rum UNVOTES Sndvls (1) ***
(1590) Dodgerchick votes Alan (1)
(1616) Glengoyne UNVOTES Sndvls (0) ***
(1616) Glengoyne votes spleen (5)
(1622) Sndvls votes Spleen (6)
(1668) Chief Rum votes Glengoyne (3)
(1673) Fouts votes spleen (7)
(1689) Sndvls UNVOTES Spleen (6) ***
(1689) Sndvls votes Glengoyne (4)
(1710) Hoopsguy UNVOTES Spleen (5) ***
(1710) Hoopsguy Votes glengoyne (5)
(1735) Hoopsguy UNVOTES Glengoyne (4) ***
(1735) Hoopsguy Votes Spleen (6)
(1746) Dodgerchick UNVOTES Alan (0) ***
(1746) Dodgerchick votes spleen (7)
(1777) Hoops UNVOTES Spleen (6) ***
(1777) Hoops votes Glengoyne (5)
(1782) BrianD UNVOTES Spleen (5) ***
(1782) BrianD votes Glengoyne (6)
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2006, 10:36 PM   #1869
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Did rules say that only one person got the role? Didn't check the rules on that today ...

I don't think it says one way or another, but my feeling is only one player gets it.

Old 10-29-2006, 10:37 PM   #1870
hoopsguy
General Manager

Fouts, you could scan Spleen to determine just how much to take from this result.

1.) You hit a Zombie
2.) You learn that Spleen is STARS like he says, and there is a lot of meaning behind votes
3.) You learn (already know? ) that Spleen is Umbrella, and there is still a lot of meaning behind votes

Alternate is to pick one of the people who voted for Spleen that have not already been cleared.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:40 PM   #1871
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Fouts, you could scan Spleen to determine just how much to take from this result.

1.) You hit a Zombie
2.) You learn that Spleen is STARS like he says, and there is a lot of meaning behind votes
3.) You learn (already know? ) that Spleen is Umbrella, and there is still a lot of meaning behind votes

Alternate is to pick one of the people who voted for Spleen that have not already been cleared.

Still suspect me, eh? I think you need to give me some credit for changing things up. Although I didn't move at the end, I think I gave some trust in you that caused brian to move.

I think scanning spleen is a waste. I can't see a zombie begging to have the infector lynched. Just doesn't work in my mind.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:43 PM   #1872
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Any thoughts on my choice for scan?

For anyone with a scan.. here are my thoughts.. Two of these three are people I mentioned earlier before finally deciding to push at Glengoyne. I hope at least everyone other than St.Cronin can forgive me for day 3 with trying to push Glen today. I know many others had to push glen as well to make this possible, but hopefully now people who actually are on my team can at least buy in a little more to having me around

Path - I brought up path this morning mainly because he came across different to me today than prior today. I don't know if its because he just was more vocal today than past days though so it might be a red herring. Path today just felt most likely to be a converted zombie out of those left though. At the time he pushed it to a tie between spleen and Sndvls (not sure if that means much), but he did vote for spleen the vote before Glengoyne voted for him (post 1528 to post 1616). So thats the only correlation I can find there. Probably my weakest of the three feels.

Dodgerchick - Anxiety played the game much differently than Dodgerchick has so far since coming on. I assume if it was a person with a role, she would have gotten Anxiety's info PM'd to her when she joined. The things that wouldn't be the same would be feelings about people based on roles, and strategy. When Anxiety left, my impression was Anxiety was feeding me lines to make me feel that I was his #1 most trusted person in the game. Then Dodgerchick comes in and instantly votes for me in the same role. That either speaks to me that it is a bad role playing it differently or a generic vanilla Stars role perhaps. Just caught me quite odd to go from one character's Most trusted to least trusted overnight for no good reason.

mr.wednesday - The most UtR person left in the game, has hidden his vote among non-candidates the same way Glengoyne had that I called Glen out on this morning. (Bulletsponge day 1, BrianD day 2, St.cronin day 3, LSG day 4). Only 2 of the 4 days meaningful votes, has added very little to the conversation other than coming at me full force one night earlier.
Old 10-29-2006, 10:44 PM   #1873
hoopsguy
General Manager

Cool, then move over to MrW as another option along with viewing the people who voted for Spleen. That should give you a few choices.

As far as suspecting you, it didn't matter at all in terms of today. And as long as it appears we are chasing Zombies tomorrow it won't matter then either.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:01 PM   #1874
spleen1015
Coordinator

I think Dodgerchick and path12 are the folks we need to look at. They are the only ones who voted for me that haven't been cleared in some way.

Dodgerchick - ???
path12 - ???
LSG - not zombie - cleared by Fouts
Fouts - not zombie - presumed STARS IA
Glengoyne - confirmed Zombie

Other than Mr. Wednesday, I think Dodgerchick and path are our best bets.

Has Fouts been 100% cleared as STARS or are we all just trusting in him?
Old 10-29-2006, 11:02 PM   #1875
spleen1015
Coordinator

Also, I think BrianD is almost cleared as Zombie. He was the deciding vote on lynching the infector.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:07 PM   #1876
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I think the vote swings from today are as interesting as the final vote count. I think to find the next zombie is going to require some help from the umbrella seer. Its only a matter if they are still interested in helping us find zombies.

Spleen, BrianD, Mr.W voted for Lonestargirl while Lonestargirl and Hoops voted for Spleen at the start. We don't know if this means much right now since we don't know the allegiance of Spleen or LSG yet. We only know Fouts says LSG is not a zombie

I came in and commented that I didn't like a Spleen v LSG matchup to start today and instead wanted to focus on the trio of Sndvls, Glengoyne and Fouts.

I voted for Sndvls and was followed by Chief Rum, Spleen and Glengoyne which then put Sndvls in the lead over Spleen for votes.

Its probably an ok guess to say if Sndvls is umbrella that Chief Rum or Spleen are not umbrella from this.

At this point BrianD flipped from voting for LSG to vote for Spleen instead to bring spleen closer to Sndvls in voting. (Possible sign that BrianD is umbrella here?)

At this point, I had enough of Glengoyne's story and said I felt I guessed wrong between Sndvls and Glen and wanted to change direction. I then put a vote on glen which tied up Sndvls and Spleen at this point. Path came in and voted for Spleen here, and then once again Spleen jumped ship to my vote (he did that twice today. not sure what that means just yet). At this point it was 4-2-2 with Spleen in the lead.

We saw Glengoyne and Sndvls both jump on the vote for spleen within just a few votes of each other to make it 6-2 Spleen vs Glengoyne.

Chief then jumps onto Glen, Fouts votes for spleen. 7-3

At the end we saw all types of vote switching between Sndvls, BrianD and Hoops which eventually ended up on Glen for the lynch. This likely means that Sndvls, BrianD and Hoops are at least not zombies. Sndvls is Umbrella, my earlier speculation in this post is possible BrianD is umbrella.. maybe hoops is too.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:09 PM   #1877
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I think Dodgerchick and path12 are the folks we need to look at. They are the only ones who voted for me that haven't been cleared in some way.

Dodgerchick - ???
path12 - ???
LSG - not zombie - cleared by Fouts
Fouts - not zombie - presumed STARS IA
Glengoyne - confirmed Zombie

Other than Mr. Wednesday, I think Dodgerchick and path are our best bets.

Has Fouts been 100% cleared as STARS or are we all just trusting in him?

For now Fouts is likely either Stars or umbrella.. but for now we want zombies. And its not worth killing fouts if he is umbrella.

One fallacy about your using who voted for you as best bets is we still have no idea what your allegiance is. So just because someone voted for you isn't necessarily statistically meaningful unless you turn up good. If you and Glen were both zombies, then who cares where anyone else voted.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:23 PM   #1878
Fouts
College Starter

I will assume the bodyguard protects me tonight. I'm not even sure he exists, but the threat of one should keep them away one night.

Just in case I do die tonight. I will repeat my scans.

LSG - STARS
SnDvls - Umbrella
Hoopsguy - STARS

Fouts - STARS - IA

Once I am dead, you guys will believe what I said. I was hoping that my timing at my role reveal was good, and with a zombie death I see it now worked out for the best.

Best bets for an original zombie: Mr. W, DC, Path, Chief Rum.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:29 PM   #1879
Fouts
College Starter

With regards to conversion (if there was one) - I think the zombies would go with somebody that really had no heat and a bit UtR.

Best best for a converted zombie: Mr. W, Path, Chief Rum, LSG.

Alternates: DC, Alan, hoops.

I don't think they would convert DC not knowing if the role would be filled. Alan and Hoops probably had too much heat. I can't see Brian or spleen making their moves tonight if they were a zombie.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:31 PM   #1880
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I will assume the bodyguard protects me tonight. I'm not even sure he exists, but the threat of one should keep them away one night.

Just in case I do die tonight. I will repeat my scans.

LSG - STARS
SnDvls - Umbrella
Hoopsguy - STARS

Fouts - STARS - IA

Once I am dead, you guys will believe what I said. I was hoping that my timing at my role reveal was good, and with a zombie death I see it now worked out for the best.

Best bets for an original zombie: Mr. W, DC, Path, Chief Rum.

THe first three you listed were the 3 I named earlier so far I havent heard too many people come up with arguements against those three. Chief rum is a bit different I think as he comes across to me as non-umbrella due to his part in getting lathum lynched, and he listened to reason to vote for Sndvls and then again listened to reason to unvote him and then vote for Glengoyne making it 6-3. More importantly not moving it from Glengoyne later.

I mean I guess its possible that Chief is a zombie, but right now he is one of the few that I get a Stars feel about. Your other three I will agree with, as I already laid out the case against Mr.W, DC and Path.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:31 PM   #1881
Fouts
College Starter

I don't include myself, spleen, Brian or SnDvls. Their actions tonight pretty much cleared them in my mind.

There is one scenario with SnDvls being converted and clearing Alan, but I think that is a longshot. It would be a perfect arrangement though.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:33 PM   #1882
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
With regards to conversion (if there was one) - I think the zombies would go with somebody that really had no heat and a bit UtR.

Best best for a converted zombie: Mr. W, Path, Chief Rum, LSG.

Alternates: DC, Alan, hoops.

I don't think they would convert DC not knowing if the role would be filled. Alan and Hoops probably had too much heat. I can't see Brian or spleen making their moves tonight if they were a zombie.

Well I wasn't converted, but even so, if we are to believe Sndvls, he says the umbrella seer scanned me last night. I have no idea if that would have been before or after a conversion attempt though..

I stick by my reasoning from earlier that I think path is the most likely conversion choice right now. But there could be many others it could have been.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:35 PM   #1883
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
THe first three you listed were the 3 I named earlier so far I havent heard too many people come up with arguements against those three. Chief rum is a bit different I think as he comes across to me as non-umbrella due to his part in getting lathum lynched, and he listened to reason to vote for Sndvls and then again listened to reason to unvote him and then vote for Glengoyne making it 6-3. More importantly not moving it from Glengoyne later.

I mean I guess its possible that Chief is a zombie, but right now he is one of the few that I get a Stars feel about. Your other three I will agree with, as I already laid out the case against Mr.W, DC and Path.

Yes, that was good analysis. I'm worried about the zombie that doesn't say a whole lot so its hard to pin them down. It isn't the way I would play, but it has proven to be successful.

I am leaning towards scanning Mr. W or DC. They might not be available to discuss their voting records, so a scan would be better.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:35 PM   #1884
hoopsguy
General Manager

Fouts, if you looked at me on Night 3 then I could not have been converted. Chubby confirmed that the view takes place after the conversion when I asked him that question earlier in the day.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:42 PM   #1885
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Fouts, if you looked at me on Night 3 then I could not have been converted. Chubby confirmed that the view takes place after the conversion when I asked him that question earlier in the day.

Ok. Can you pull up that post? Also, can anyone pull up the post where SnDvls said Alan was scanned last night. I know SnDvls said Alan was scanned, but didn't catch when.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:44 PM   #1886
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
For now Fouts is likely either Stars or umbrella.. but for now we want zombies. And its not worth killing fouts if he is umbrella.

One fallacy about your using who voted for you as best bets is we still have no idea what your allegiance is. So just because someone voted for you isn't necessarily statistically meaningful unless you turn up good. If you and Glen were both zombies, then who cares where anyone else voted.

I just typed up a big ass post in response to this explain how I felt about everyone after tonight's events. After rereading it 3 or 4 times, I was able to shoot holes all over it. So, I don't know what to think at this point.

With everything that has happened tonight, I am pretty sure that Dodgerchick, Mr. Wednesday, path12, and Chief Rum are our only options for zombies.

Alan T, Fouts, LSG, SnDvls, hoops, and BrianD are a combination of STARS and Umbrella.

I have a strong feeling that SnDvls is Umbrella, but I don't believe for a second he was cut off. The good play in this situation is for Alan to be Umbrella along with him and claiming him to be STARS to get him on our side. I think Alan is quite possibly the Umbrella seer.

No more UTR for spleenie.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:45 PM   #1887
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Does anyone else other than me wonder the following:

If you assume that Fouts is our seer, and he did scan who he said...

Why did Sndvls come out to admit Fouts was not on his team..

Why did he only list me as a person the umbrella side scanned as cleared?

What would sndvls gain from clearing me?
What would sndvls gain from clearing fouts?
Old 10-29-2006, 11:46 PM   #1888
spleen1015
Coordinator

Question for Chubby

What happens if an Umbrella gets converted? Do they get PM priviledges with both factions?
Old 10-29-2006, 11:46 PM   #1889
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

I guess the post before mine answers my question if Im the only one wondering about sndvls play
Old 10-29-2006, 11:48 PM   #1890
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Ok. Can you pull up that post? Also, can anyone pull up the post where SnDvls said Alan was scanned last night. I know SnDvls said Alan was scanned, but didn't catch when.

Here it is, but something just doesn't really add up for me about how these reveals all went down. (ie: see my other questions about this reveal)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
Alan - fouts ain't on my team and I know you are stars...out seer check you out yesterday.

vote spleen
Old 10-29-2006, 11:50 PM   #1891
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
With everything that has happened tonight, I am pretty sure that Dodgerchick, Mr. Wednesday, path12, and Chief Rum are our only options for zombies.

I do need to correct something here. I don't want to say these guys are the only options for zombies. It is totally possible that someone outside of these 4 got converted in Night 3.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:53 PM   #1892
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

With the way the reveals went, I just have a nagging feeling that someone was slipping someone through to get a team mate cleared. I just dont know who and how. The biggest reward in this play would possibly getting buy in for Fouts as the Stars Seer. The play by sndvls to make it seem like a seperate umbrella seer to give credence to Fouts' story then has people buy in that Fouts is STARS.

The only way to invalidate that would be for the real Stars seer to out themselves and alert everyone with who they are to easily kill them off. it also makes it tougher for the real stars seer to role reveal if put on the lynch block with someone already revealing their role previously and unchallenged.

That is what the paranoid side of me thinks.

The more logical side of me feels that Fouts likely would die in the next two days so this would have to have been a short term strategy, and the longer we go the more likely he is just telling the truth after all.

Either way at this point I'm not sure it matters a whole bunch as long as we keep in mind everyone listed by fouts or sndvls as zombie/non-zombie but also keeping in mind any of those could have been converted too.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:53 PM   #1893
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Chubby, can you tell us the order of actions for:
1. Conversion via Infector
2. IA scan on a target

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
That is the correct order. The order of operations doesn't really help you much IMO and I had been asked in PM (and gave the answer) so it's only fair I answer it here as well.

Here was my earlier question about order of actions. Note that there could be a difference between the STARS seer and an Umbrella seer, but I did pose the question about order of actions this morning.

Going to bed now, looking forward to another productive day tomorrow after a crazy one today.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:54 PM   #1894
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Likewise, heading to bed myself. see folks in the morning.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:55 PM   #1895
hoopsguy
General Manager

Alan, I suspect Fouts is the Umbrella seer. And that they scanned you (not SnDvls) on Day 2. But I don't think it matters a ton, as Fouts was very helpful today and should still be interested in helping us find at least one more Zombie.
Old 10-29-2006, 11:58 PM   #1896
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
With the way the reveals went, I just have a nagging feeling that someone was slipping someone through to get a team mate cleared. I just dont know who and how. The biggest reward in this play would possibly getting buy in for Fouts as the Stars Seer. The play by sndvls to make it seem like a seperate umbrella seer to give credence to Fouts' story then has people buy in that Fouts is STARS.

The only way to invalidate that would be for the real Stars seer to out themselves and alert everyone with who they are to easily kill them off. it also makes it tougher for the real stars seer to role reveal if put on the lynch block with someone already revealing their role previously and unchallenged.

That is what the paranoid side of me thinks.

The more logical side of me feels that Fouts likely would die in the next two days so this would have to have been a short term strategy, and the longer we go the more likely he is just telling the truth after all.

Either way at this point I'm not sure it matters a whole bunch as long as we keep in mind everyone listed by fouts or sndvls as zombie/non-zombie but also keeping in mind any of those could have been converted too.

I'm not sure what your purpose is here. Does it really matter to you if I am the STARS or Umbrella seer? Would the Umbrella seer really slip in a known zombie?

As I said before, I didn't like any of the candidates on the block (LSG, SnDvls or spleen). I wasn't sure about spleen, but it was way too close with 2 other non-zombies there. So I made my move.

I could care less who is umbrella anymore. I'm looking to win the game with zombie kills. If you are an umbrella, then I can understand what you're doing. If you're STARS, why aren't you satisfied that we bagged a zombie?
Old 10-30-2006, 12:00 AM   #1897
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
If you're STARS, why aren't you satisfied that we bagged a zombie?

Because we still have to worry about Umbrella getting rid of us. So, knowing who's what helps prevent losing.

I'll be statisfied when we win.

Good night all!
Old 10-30-2006, 12:16 AM   #1898
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls View Post
if I had to guess on a third or second zombie it'd be Mr. W...his vote on LSG is way out there to me.

My vote was cast before things went totally batshit insane in this thread.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 12:32 AM   #1899
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I am thinking we need to put some pressure on MrW because he hasn't been here, plus he voted for me right after Brian and Spleen did.
I haven't been here because I've been physically unavailable.

Admittedly, I've done absolutely nothing to help STARS so far. Hopefully I'll be able to change that tomorrow.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 12:35 AM   #1900
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I can tell tomorrow is going to be very interesting.

Something I think we should keep in mind. Let's say, short of conversions, that all of our zombies are in the group presented (DC, MR.W, path and myself) by spleen (and Fouts, too, I think).

It seems likely there is 1-2 original zombies left, assuming we started with 2-3. That means we're closer to reaching our win condition.

Umbrella does NOT want us to reach that condition. We are close. We have to figure they will be more reticent to help us. Look how they threw SnDvls to the wolves (yes, I buy his story about being cutoff). They are in it to win, and now that we have caught a zombie, I think they will return to being not so helpful.

What this all means, I can't say without knowing further actions (as a kill or two at night could also change things again). All I am saying is, Umbrella helped us today. I don't know we can count on them to help us tomorrow.