Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Baseball Text-Based Sims
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-14-2012, 09:25 AM   #1
ootpFox07
n00b

OOTP Open Web Platform (OOWP)

To help mod authors and online commissioners all share the best OOTP web experience, I am glad to announce the release of the OOTP Open Web Platform (OOWP). My vision since first conceiving the project in the summer of 2011 has been to:
  • Create a standard web mod development platform that helps mod authors save time and effort
  • Create a more cooperative and standard based method for developing OOTP web mods
  • Help online league commissioners and solo league enthusiasts run great and easy to use OOTP web sites.

A detailed walk through of the platform, tutorials and downloads are all available on the official forum thread on the OOTP forums.

This platform is 100% free and open source and your feedback and contributions are greatly encouraged and appreciated. Hopefully this will a tool that helps grow this very important part of the OOTP experience.

ootpFox07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:46 AM   #2
ootpFox07
n00b

Version 0.2 beta released

Version 0.2 of the OOTP Open Web platform is available! See my development blog post with the complete list of changes.

The OOWP 0.2 is available in two downloads:
  • Standard - whch includes all the basic modules
  • Advanced - includes everything from the standard version in addition to the OOTP Storlyines module

Have fun, please let me know of bugs and issue here or on the module Github issue pages or via PM.
ootpFox07 is offline   Reply With Quote