Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-15-2013, 11:03 AM   #1
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Another What If Sports Replay, 2012-13 NCAA Basketball

Alright guys, after some time away I am going to be starting up (and finishing, I promise) a new WIS dynasty report in the next few weeks. I will be using the 2012-2013 teams from the What If Sports NCAA basketball quick sim. Here is a look at the format:

128 teams, 8 conferences, 16 teams a conference. Each conference will have 2 divisions with 8 teams (same as the last time I tried this).

I will be taking, as close as possible, the best 128 teams from the real 2012-2013 season. By this I mean top rated. There are a few exceptions. Alabama, LSU, and Hawaii are guaranteed to be in this dynasty because of requests. I will take requests for other teams as well, but I am definitely taking the top 100. So that means I will allow for 25 more teams that weren't in the top 128 to be requested in this dynasty.

No non-conference schedule, because I will be randomly drawing teams for conferences. I am going to completely mix things up. We may have Kansas, North Carolina, Michigan, and VCU all in the same conference. It will be totally random.

Cross division schedule. 8 games against other teams in cross division, then divisional schedule where every team will play all the other teams in their division twice, 1 home, 1 away. cross division games will be 4 home, 4 away.

By the end of the regular season, every team will have played 22 games, 11 home, and 11 away. No neutral site games until conference tournaments.

If anybody has any questions, comments, concerns, or wants to request a specific team for sure be in, please let me know.

This will be a slow moving process. I will probably start it at the end of April, which will allow me almost a year to complete it. I hope to have it done by the time the NCAA tournament rolls around next season. Thanks all

collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:50 PM   #2
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

I am going to plan on starting this next week and be ready to play the first week on May 1st, so for those of you who want specific teams in, you have a few more days to get them in. Sometime next week I will choose the teams and start randomly putting them into conferences, so get your picks in now!
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote