Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-16-2010, 09:37 AM   #151
heybrad
Norm!!!

Well... don't I feel stupid. I really thought I had sent my vote in, but looking through my messages, apparently I didn't.
heybrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 09:44 AM   #152
Thomkal
Head Coach

I certainly think we former Villagers made the right move yesterday. You three former Werewolves had no choice but to stick together and try to set a wedge between us. Almost worked too and Racer just guessed wrong with the idol. You were too big of a threat to us with three of you still in the game, so one of you needed to go.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 10:05 AM   #153
Poli
FOFC Survivor

A final 3, 6 person jury makes no sense. Final 2 and 7 person jury makes a lot of sense.
Old 06-16-2010, 11:25 AM   #154
chesapeake
College Starter

I am going to be out much of the afternoon, so I apologize for my absence.
chesapeake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:51 AM   #155
heybrad
Norm!!!

I wonder if the Wolves have accepted their fate. I haven't heard a peep from anybody.
heybrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 11:53 AM   #156
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

I just barely got home from work (Night crew night, ugh!). Gonna send in my orders and then crash. are our daily actions due by 4:30 as well?

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 12:07 PM   #157
Autumn
Head Coach

Day 9 actions, Darth, can be put in any time after 4:30. With just the one tribe, there's less time deadline, but between 4:30 and 10:30 is best.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 01:50 PM   #158
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by heybrad View Post
I wonder if the Wolves have accepted their fate. I haven't heard a peep from anybody.

Up to some of you how this ends up next two days. Its very easy for the villagers just to vote us out and then worry about what they are going to after. But there is also the possibility for three villagers to set themselves up with a strong chance to make the finals.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 01:56 PM   #159
hoopsguy
General Manager

Danny, are you waiting for us to contact you? Because for the second day in a row I have not received a single PM from the wolves. No idea if you guys are reaching out to others ... and really don't expect an honest answer here.

But solely from my perspective it certainly feels like you+Racer have determined your strategies that work better with me out of the picture rather than in it.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 02:04 PM   #160
Poli
FOFC Survivor

OM NOM NOM
Old 06-16-2010, 02:25 PM   #161
Autumn
Head Coach

I've got almost all challenge orders in. Camp results will be put up soon.
Old 06-16-2010, 02:56 PM   #162
Autumn
Head Coach

DAY EIGHT CAMP RESULTS

The cheeseburgers are long gone, and so the tribe is forced to forage again to find food. Several people head out for a brief time and bring some grub back, Danny and Chesapeake each bringing back quite a haul of fruit and nuts. It's enough to feed everyone for the day with just a tiny bit left over.

Some work is put into the shelter as well, Darth and Chesapeake again leading the crowd in making the shelter more wind and water tight. By the end of the day it is much improved, and you feel like you could actually get a restful night's sleep in there.

The challenges take a lot out of you, but your camp life is nearly as good as it could be. You each lose 2 health points at the end of the day.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:15 PM   #163
Thomkal
Head Coach

mmmmmm cheeseburgers....
Old 06-16-2010, 03:33 PM   #164
Autumn
Head Coach

DAY EIGHT CHALLENGE

All right, Survivors, come on in. Are you ready for today's challenge? Up for grabs today is individual immunity. Maple Leafs, I'll take the necklace back. The winner today gets this, the rest will go to Tribal Council not knowing if this could be their last day here.

We'll start by looking over the course and then put on your blindfold. Without using your sight you will have to navigate your way over this obstacle course as quickly as you can, bringing a bag of puzzle pieces with you. There are three bags you have to take, one at a time, to the other end.

Once you have all your bags at that end you will have to complete a puzzle of a wooden carved mask. The mask at your start point will tell you what the completed mask should look, or should I say feel, like. If you're ready, let's begin.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:35 PM   #165
Thomkal
Head Coach

good luck everybody
Old 06-16-2010, 03:38 PM   #166
Autumn
Head Coach

Everyone is blindfolded, let's begin. A few people checking out that mask first, getting a feel for it. Others just grabbing their bag and going. There's some parts you need to use your balance, feel your way across. Other parts you've got to just race, making sure you don't wipe out on a wall or overhang.

Racer, Maple and Heybrad are the first to stop with the mask and take off onto the course. Others are not far behind. Thomkal is the last one, he's got his puzzle pieces and into the course.

You need to move fast but going top speed won't work blindfolded. Ooh, Danny smacks right into a wall there, that looked like it hurt. Racer is feeling his way carefully, he takes the early lead. Darth and Maple moving fast, but having trouble finding the right way to go. Racer is first to get to his destination. He drops his bag and is coming back. Feeling his way carefully with his hands, moving along quickly.

Everybody's on their way back now. Maple Leaf is closing in on Racer, and Darth is right behind. Danny's keeping up, he's moving fast even if he doesn't look like he knows where he's going. He gets turned around there but keeps up. Heybrad and Hoops neck and neck, Chesapeake and then Thomkal in the rear.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:43 PM   #167
Autumn
Head Coach

Everybody gets back, grabs a bag, heads out again. Racer takes a second to feel that mask again, he wants to remember it. Danny does the same. Heading back through the course, it's a little easier now, you've done it once before.

Or it should be. Thomkal looks lost, he's almost heading the wrong way. Heybrad clocks himself on a post. Racer is not slowing down a bit, keeping his good lead. He's already heading back while some of these guys are just starting out. Darth and Maple Leafs doing their best to keep up with him. But they struggle to find their footing, Racer is looking like a mountain goat, even blindfolded.

He gets back first to get his third bag. He's starting off before maple and Darth make it back. After them is Danny, followed closely by Hoops.

Oh my! Hoops tries to step right in front of Danny as I say that. The two collide, but keep going. Heybrad and Chesapeake are struggling together to get over the last plank. Thomkal is far, far behind.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:47 PM   #168
Autumn
Head Coach

We're starting in on the last run now. Or Racer is at least. People are looking tired now, starting to flag. This is a lot of running,a nd it's even harder when you can't see what you're doing. Racer is slowing down, stumbles a bit there. But Darth and Maple are looking even more tired. This is their chance to catch up but they're losing ground. Hoopsguy has almost caught up with both of them. The Beast of course doesn't look tired at all, he just can't stop running into things.

Thomkal finally catches up some ground. He's still in last though, but almost even with Heybrad and Chesapeake. So far it's looking like Racer has this race. But he's got to tackle that puzzle at the end.

Yes, Racer is there, he's got his three bags. He's dumping them out and starting to get to work. Darth and Maple and then hoops will be there soon but he's got a headstart.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:51 PM   #169
Autumn
Head Coach

Now the trick here is to calm your hands down, your heart is rcing, and get to work on this puzzle. You can only use your touch, that makes it tricky. And you have to recall, if you can, the original mask.

Racer is struggling, doesn't look like he knows where to put those pieces. But still he's having no trouble witht he blindfold. He's got the pieces sorted by shape or something.

Maple Leafs has got his open. He's already got a few pieces assembled. It looks like he's going to give Racer a run. The pieces are fitting right together for him.

Darth is working on his, plugging away but I'm not sure he's going to make up the headstart Racer has, or beat Maple's puzzle work.

Hoops and Danny are in this race now, they're both working on their puzzles. Hoops is plugging away. Danny has got half of it together but he's having trouble. Looks like he's trying to find a piece, ti got away from him. Could be anywhere there.

Heybrad finally shows up. He's getting right to work, flying along to catch up. Chesapeake and Thomkal, not even started yet.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:52 PM   #170
Thomkal
Head Coach

Somehow I don't think I'm going to win this one...
Old 06-16-2010, 03:53 PM   #171
Autumn
Head Coach

This is the stretch. Danny, Hoopsguy, Maple, Darth, they're all getting thiers together, feeling the mask trying to match it up. There's a few differnt ways those pieces could go.

Racer is not slowing down though. He reaches down, gets the piece he wants. TAkes him a bit to find the spot, but he's steady. He had a headstart and he's not going to let them catch up. No, he's almost done.

He is, he's done. Let me check the puzzle.

Yes! Racer has it.

RACER WINS IMMUNITY
Old 06-16-2010, 03:53 PM   #172
Autumn
Head Coach

I've got to run and cook dinner. Will be back to handle details after dinner.
Old 06-16-2010, 03:55 PM   #173
Thomkal
Head Coach

congrats Racer
Old 06-16-2010, 03:59 PM   #174
chesapeake
College Starter

Good job, Racer. Well played!
Old 06-16-2010, 04:35 PM   #175
SnDvls
Pro Starter

SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 05:59 PM   #176
Danny
Head Coach

Good job Racer

I think Hoops sent in an order to take me out lol.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:00 PM   #177
Danny
Head Coach

I just got home from fieldwork, so will have a bit more time here to be active.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:39 PM   #178
hoopsguy
General Manager

Danny, I knew I didn't have a chance to win this one even with extra effort so I sent in an order to create some chaos. You were the lucky winner of said chaos.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 07:10 PM   #179
Thomkal
Head Coach

I knew I didn't have a chance to win this one either, but I really did try in the orders I sent in. So I must really suck, lol.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:55 PM   #180
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Autumn, you don't even need to ask tonight, I'm keeping the idol. . Now I just need to find some Coconuts so I can fully recuperate and win tomorrow's challenge!
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 08:17 PM   #181
Thomkal
Head Coach

Brad its okay-just a frantic player pulling out all the stops trying not to get voted out. Everything is fine.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:22 PM   #182
Danny
Head Coach

I feel pretty confident there is at a 3 person alliance on the villager side somewhere. And if you're not in there, you're likely not making the top 3
Old 06-16-2010, 08:24 PM   #183
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I feel pretty confident there is at a 3 person alliance on the villager side somewhere. And if you're not in there, you're likely not making the top 3

Agreed.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:34 PM   #184
Thomkal
Head Coach

you two are so cute when you try to break up the Villagers like this.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:38 PM   #185
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
you two are so cute when you try to break up the Villagers like this.

I'm getting voted out, what I say is true though. It would be very foolish for you guys to think there isn't a secret alliance among you. Racer, Sndvls and I created our alliance early, I'm sure three of you did the same as it's by far the optimal play and you guys have some really smart players. Oh and our plan was to get whatever wolves made it with us to vote you guys out and then we planned to vote them out. I'm sure the three people from the village side are planning the same thing. Most likely those who have been leading the charge for the village to stay united and make sure the wolves get voted out are the ones in the alliance. Just like the three of us were the ones advocating to the wolves to stay together once we joined tribes, it only didn't work for us because we lost so many challenges.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:44 PM   #186
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Actually Danny and I had a 3-person alliance with both SnDvls and CrimsonFox initially so I'm sure there are a couple of people on your tribe pulling that kind of crap on your tribe.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:47 PM   #187
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I'm getting voted out, what I say is true though. It would be very foolish for you guys to think there isn't a secret alliance among you. Racer, Sndvls and I created our alliance early, I'm sure three of you did the same as it's by far the optimal play and you guys have some really smart players. Oh and our plan was to get whatever wolves made it with us to vote you guys out and then we planned to vote them out. I'm sure the three people from the village side are planning the same thing. Most likely those who have been leading the charge for the village to stay united and make sure the wolves get voted out are the ones in the alliance. Just like the three of us were the ones advocating to the wolves to stay together once we joined tribes, it only didn't work for us because we lost so many challenges.

Oh by this point I'm sure there's some alliances going on amongst the Villagers left. But you and Racer can screw those alliances up if we listen to you, so its best not to listen and get on with the job of voting you out.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:49 PM   #188
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Oh by this point I'm sure there's some alliances going on amongst the Villagers left. But you and Racer can screw those alliances up if we listen to you, so its best not to listen and get on with the job of voting you out.

Spoken like someone who is in a strong alliance. You're right, if all 6 of you have strong alliances then vote us out and then go at eachother for a basically random 50% shot at making it. But if some of you do not, then you're screwed by going with the others who do have those alliances.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:51 PM   #189
Racer
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

There's also probably a couple people in multiple "alliances" on your tribe that are pulling the strings (or will pull them). It's best to figure who that is now otherwise those players will make it to the end. Those players are bigger threats then Danny and I who really only have each other to rely on at this point.
Old 06-16-2010, 08:53 PM   #190
Racer
College Benchwarmer

As to my guess as who is running the show, Hoops most definitely and possibly Chesapeake.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:03 PM   #191
Racer
College Benchwarmer

As for why I think Chesapeake is a power player on the villagers:

I exchanged a few PMs with him after he sent SnDvls a PM claiming to be in trouble and having no alliances on your tribe. We unfortunately bought it and proposed our original plan to him:

Getting you guys to agree to split the vote 3-3 with Chesapeake joining us to vote Hoops out 4-3-2. It became clear Ches wasn't on board so we had to play the idol last night. Otherwise we would have saved it for tonight and then the three of us along with Ches would have gone to the final four.

That's a lot a better proposal then having no alliance period on the villagers. Clearly, he was lying to SnDvls. He could have just as easily tipped us who you guys were voting for so we could blindside Hoops and reduce the clutter on your tribe from 6 to 5. You guys would still have led 5-3 with us having no idol. However, he didn't.

To me, it's clear he has or thinks he has an alliance with Hoops because if he didn't, he'd be better off in a tribe of 5 then a tribe of 6.

That's my thought process anyways.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:15 PM   #192
Poli
FOFC Survivor

So when does the winner of immunity going to start getting to go on the "mini trip" and get a little rejuvenated in the process?
Old 06-16-2010, 09:15 PM   #193
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Congrats, Racer.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:19 PM   #194
Thomkal
Head Coach

Here's my thought process on it Racer-No offense meant by this because I know some of your former tribe at least tried very hard in this game, but the Villager tribe dominated in the challenges and we've bonded over those victories. Our remaining six deserve to be the Final six. Yeah then we'll have to fight amongst ourselves at that point, but I'd rather be in the Final Six with people who I have some level of trust with in this game than 4 or 5 of us, and 1 or 2 of you who none of us can or should trust at all. You will flip flop between whatever alliance gives you the best chance of making the Final three and none of us will be able to trust that we are in that best alliance with you.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:22 PM   #195
Danny
Head Coach

Actually, I would have committed and stuck to an alliance just like I have with Racer. It would have very dumb to get in an alliance and flip flop back and forth as it would guarantee those players don't vote us at the end of the game if we did make the final 3.

I have not wavered on the alliances I have had, and had no intentions to do so with future ones.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:24 PM   #196
chesapeake
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
As for why I think Chesapeake is a power player on the villagers

FYI, the villagers designated me to be a sort of unofficial tribal coordinator to keep folks on the same page. So I think they are aware of my "power player" credentials, such as they are. I'm pro-Villager, and I vote!

They also know I checked in with you guys. Someone had to take the temperature of the opposition, and I had a couple of PMs available.

So I'm not sure there is any news here.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:24 PM   #197
Racer
College Benchwarmer

This is pure conjecture, but going along with what Danny said in this thread about Thomkal, I'm guessing he to thinks he is an alliance that will get him to the final 3.

Remember that tomorrow there will be 7 left. If anybody wants to use me as a swing vote. As of right now, I'll give Darth, Heybrad, and MapleLeafs for opportunity to use me as a vote. Using me will get you to the final four.

The rest of you have about 5 minutes to change my mind by saving my buddy.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:30 PM   #198
Autumn
Head Coach

Come on in for tribal council. Everyone take your torch.
Old 06-16-2010, 09:31 PM   #199
Autumn
Head Coach

A lot of jawjacking going on as you guys come in. This seems like one of the more animated councils we've seen so far. What's going on in the tribe today?
Old 06-16-2010, 09:34 PM   #200
SnDvls
Pro Starter

SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote