Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-26-2014, 12:48 PM   #1
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
A solution for those Sunday Chick-Fil-A cravings

You can thank a student at the University of Texas for coming up with a copycat recipe for the chicken sandwiches. I gave the recipe a try and it is pretty damn close.

Eat More Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sandwiches | University of Texas
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint

cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:51 PM   #2
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

There is only one Chick-Fil-A in Michigan and it's too damn far from where I live.

This is probably a good thing.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 12:58 PM   #3
Blackadar
Retired

Nice find. Now I can eat a good chicken sandwich without feeling bad that I'm supporting a corporation of bigots.
Blackadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 01:25 PM   #4
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackadar View Post
Nice find. Now I can eat a good chicken sandwich without feeling bad that I'm supporting a corporation of bigots.

Same. Thanks, cartman! I will try this post-haste.
Old 02-26-2014, 02:03 PM   #5
Subby
lolzcat

Not seeing waffle fries recipe anywhere...
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:06 PM   #6
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Kentucky Kernel seasoned flour makes a really good sandwich which is like a hybrid of the KFC/Chick File A without the questionable politics. It's in a white box with red lettering near the shake and bake
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2014, 02:06 PM   #7
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby View Post
Not seeing waffle fries recipe anywhere...

Can't vouch for this one as I haven't tried it, but the steps (mainly the two different temps for frying) look to be correct.

http://www.recipecircus.com/recipes/...le_Fries_.html
Old 02-26-2014, 02:07 PM   #8
Subby
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
Can't vouch for this one as I haven't tried it, but the steps (mainly the two different temps for frying) look to be correct.

http://www.recipecircus.com/recipes/...le_Fries_.html
Thank you, sir!
Superman was flying around and saw Wonder Woman getting a tan in the nude on her balcony. Superman said I going to hit that real fast. So he flys down toward Wonder Woman to hit it and their is a loud scream. The Invincible Man scream what just hit me in the ass!!!!!

I do shit, I take pictures, I write about it: chrisshue.com
Subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:21 PM   #9
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:

I got from being strictly raised Baptist, that sex is something to have kids and within marriage. Do I practice that, no. I would have a plethora of kids. But the point being is not to lust over someone. To not be a society about what you want and to have to have that now, like society is becoming. It's all about themselves. The problem is pushing these view points of marriage on people is done because you want society to be more about not being I have to have it all myself, but in turn you are pushing your own agenda so it's tricky. I do think a society were people don't have to have things all their way and right now, is best for kids growing up but people get offended................. I'm tired of the whole debate. There is much worse people than ones that care about the future of society even if they presently are upsetting some. I love chic fil a, their employees are a million times nicer than other chain restaurants I go to. Just relax and enjoy the freaking chicken sandwhich, or not.

TCY Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:42 PM   #10
Blackadar
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCY Junkie View Post
I got from being strictly raised Baptist, that sex is something to have kids and within marriage. Do I practice that, no. I would have a plethora of kids. But the point being is not to lust over someone. To not be a society about what you want and to have to have that now, like society is becoming. It's all about themselves. The problem is pushing these view points of marriage on people is done because you want society to be more about not being I have to have it all myself, but in turn you are pushing your own agenda so it's tricky. I do think a society were people don't have to have things all their way and right now, is best for kids growing up but people get offended................. I'm tired of the whole debate. There is much worse people than ones that care about the future of society even if they presently are upsetting some. I love chic fil a, their employees are a million times nicer than other chain restaurants I go to. Just relax and enjoy the freaking chicken sandwhich, or not.

Or not. I don't support a corporation that supports bigotry, no matter how nicely they smile at me. I'm sure the KKK would smile at me at their bake sale, but I'm not buying those brownies.

Also, are you drunk? 'Cause that shit made almost no sense.
Old 02-27-2014, 02:53 PM   #11
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

Are you new to his posts?
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 04:00 PM   #12
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

I'd roll my eyes but, eh, what's the point?

Although I think the whole "Support Chik-Fil-A" thing a couple years back was a bit of clever marketing-a-lot-of-people-were-dumb-enough-to-fall-for, I can't think of any business on earth I feel better about supporting than CFA.

I reckon we just balance each other out.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:59 PM   #13
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:
Or not. I don't support a corporation that supports bigotry, no matter how nicely they smile at me. I'm sure the KKK would smile at me at their bake sale, but I'm not buying those brownies.

In a society where sex was for marriage to raise family, kids wouldn't feel as much they can screw what they want when they want where they want how they want. It's not how society is today, but that's where they are coming from I believe. What I took from the Bible why you shouldn't, and not just because it's forbidden. I got it from reading the Bible as a whole. I do think they have good motives, unlike the kkk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Are you new to his posts?

Hi buddy

Old 02-27-2014, 06:59 PM   #14
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Why do you not think that homosexuals who want to get married want to have have sex in marriage and raise a family?

'Cause, you know, if you thought that we've ever had the idea that sex is only for procreation in a family, that would kind of really screw up folks who were too old to have kids .
Old 02-27-2014, 07:50 PM   #15
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISiddiqui View Post
Why do you not think that homosexuals who want to get married want to have have sex in marriage and raise a family?

'Cause, you know, if you thought that we've ever had the idea that sex is only for procreation in a family, that would kind of really screw up folks who were too old to have kids .

They may want to but can't unless they adopt from what I understand

Teaching kids sex is for having kids would be good for society I believe, would make them less selfish in one area. Don't expect a kid to grow up and do that but influence him to be a little less selfish.

Old 02-27-2014, 07:54 PM   #16
cartman
Death Herald

Well, maybe if the kids could get Chick-Fil-A on Sunday's, they would be less tempted to have sex instead.
Old 02-27-2014, 07:59 PM   #17
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Teaching kids sex is for having kids would be good for society I believe, would make them less selfish in one area. Don't expect a kid to grow up and do that but influence him to be a little less selfish.

So I presume you're only having sex for procreation yourself?
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 08:04 PM   #18
chadritt
High School Varsity

If I was sterile could I still have sex with my spouse, if I had one of course? Could I eat chick-fil-a?
chadritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 08:23 PM   #19
Blackadar
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post

Although I think the whole "Support Chik-Fil-A" thing a couple years back was a bit of clever marketing-a-lot-of-people-were-dumb-enough-to-fall-for, I can't think of any business on earth I feel better about supporting than CFA.

We know that there's not a bigoted cause out there that you won't support. It's comforting to know you're consistent.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:26 PM   #20
Blackadar
Retired

Quote:
In a society where sex was for marriage to raise family, kids wouldn't feel as much they can screw what they want when they want where they want how they want. It's not how society is today, but that's where they are coming from I believe. What I took from the Bible why you shouldn't, and not just because it's forbidden. I got it from reading the Bible as a whole. I do think they have good motives, unlike the kkk.

It doesn't matter what you believe. It's when you or others try to impose your beliefs on others that it matters. That's not your right, no matter what book - the Bible, the Necronomicon or a Betty Crocker Cookbook - you choose to read.

Last edited by Blackadar : 02-27-2014 at 08:26 PM.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:29 PM   #21
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post

Agreed 100%.
I didnt get into the whole support Chik-Fil-A argument...but as a whole their moral compass is pretty darn straight. And whether you agree with his ideology or not, you have to respect a man who willingly forfeits millions of dollars a year just for his own personal beliefs.
CU Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 08:34 PM   #22
Blackadar
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CU Tiger View Post
Agreed 100%.
I didnt get into the whole support Chik-Fil-A argument...but as a whole their moral compass is pretty darn straight. And whether you agree with his ideology or not, you have to respect a man who willingly forfeits millions of dollars a year just for his own personal beliefs.

I don't have to respect him any more than I respect the local head of the KKK or any other bigoted organization. Just because he wears a suit instead of a white hood doesn't make him any less of a piece of shit.

But I've totally derailed this thread, so I'm opting out. You can continue to support whatever businesses that conform with your desire to deny others the rights you enjoy.
Old 02-27-2014, 08:48 PM   #23
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartman View Post
Well, maybe if the kids could get Chick-Fil-A on Sunday's, they would be less tempted to have sex instead.

That could help, but not as much as other things. ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
So I presume you're only having sex for procreation yourself?

I'm not perfect. I'm not suggesting people do that when they get older, just teach kids sex is for babies when they first learn about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadritt View Post
If I was sterile could I still have sex with my spouse, if I had one of course? Could I eat chick-fil-a?

You can have as much sex as you want and chick-fil-a

Quote:
It doesn't matter what you believe. It's when you or others try to impose your beliefs on others that it matters. That's not your right, no matter what book - the Bible, the Necronomicon or a Betty Crocker Cookbook - you choose to read.

I don't think there is any doubts or questions about kids being raised to be less selfish than they'll be less selfish probably.

Old 02-27-2014, 09:41 PM   #24
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

And they can adopt in many states.

Also, sex being good for society - in the context for loving stable relationships being better for the stability of the community - well, that wouldn't crowd out gay marriage either. In fact, it's an argue FOR gay marriage. They want the legal recognition of stable long term relationships. Denying it to them tends to send the signal that you SHOULD be promiscuous, no?
Old 02-27-2014, 09:44 PM   #25
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
just teach kids sex is for babies when they first learn about it.

But its not and hasn't been for looooong while. Sex is very important concerning intimacy in marriage. It isn't "just" for procreation. Not even the Catholic Church believes that anymore.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:56 PM   #26
panerd
Grizzled Veteran

So Cartman starts a thread which is a cool way to make an imitation Chick-fil-a and somehow it becomes a debate on gays? Do any of you really think you are winning anyone over to "your side" in this particular thread?
panerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 10:00 PM   #27
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by panerd View Post
So Cartman starts a thread which is a cool way to make an imitation Chick-fil-a and somehow it becomes a debate on gays? Do any of you really think you are winning anyone over to "your side" in this particular thread?

I'm not winning anyone over, tired of the chic fil a bashing...... A few people asked questions on my opinions.

Old 02-27-2014, 10:06 PM   #28
ColtCrazy
College Starter

Cracker Barrel has chicken sliders on their menu right now that are damn near Chick-Fil-A. Tasty stuff.
ColtCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 10:09 PM   #29
Crapshoot
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Agreed 100%.

What BS. 30-40 years ago, this is the same argument they'd make down South for not serving African Americans. Being on the wrong side of history repeatedly ought to get more tiring.
Crapshoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 10:24 PM   #30
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:
And they can adopt in many states.

Also, sex being good for society - in the context for loving stable relationships being better for the stability of the community - well, that wouldn't crowd out gay marriage either. In fact, it's an argue FOR gay marriage. They want the legal recognition of stable long term relationships. Denying it to them tends to send the signal that you SHOULD be promiscuous, no?
If they can't have babies they shouldn't be having sex....... If they are, which is happening then marriage would be ideal so they aren't so promiscuous. But I can't support something that I don't think should be hapening in the first place. The way society is, I don't know how to correct it. Why I usually don't talk about it, but treating someone that is against it like they are equal with kkk is something I'm tired of hearing. You ask very good questions.

Quote:
But its not and hasn't been for looooong while. Sex is very important concerning intimacy in marriage. It isn't "just" for procreation. Not even the Catholic Church believes that anymore.

These are my opinions, not something I was taught in a church........ The point being to raise kids to be less selfishly. I don't believe in expecting kids to follow throgh with this, but make kids less selfish. You shouldn't be having sex unless you can have babies and raise a faimly should be taught, but once an adult and that committment is made you can have sex as often as it takes to satisfy your partner. Shouldn't be a selfish lover.

Last edited by TCY Junkie : 02-27-2014 at 10:36 PM.
Old 02-27-2014, 10:41 PM   #31
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
If they can't have babies they shouldn't be having sex.......

So once women hit 40 they are cut off?

Quote:
But I can't support something that I don't think should be hapening in the first place.

Sex in a loving stable marriage?

Quote:
These are my opinions, not something I was taught in a church........

Well I was taught in church that God loves all of His children and wants them all to experience the joys and wonders of marriage, which the closest thing you can feel from another human the self-denying, fully-giving love of God. Straight or gay.

Quote:
You shouldn't be having sex unless you can have babies and raise a faimly should be taught, but once an adult and that committment is made you can have sex as often as it takes to satisfy your partner. Shouldn't be a selfish lover.

I don't see where homosexuality comes into play here at all. Gay people can follow this as well.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:05 PM   #32
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:
So once women hit 40 they are cut off?

When I said good questions, I meant some being a smartass. Which I genuinely enjoy hearing. Raise kids not to have sex except to have kids, when they are an adult society will benefit from how they were raised. They can sleep to anyone of the opposite sex, as long as once upon a time they'd under normal healthy conditions could have a kid with them.

Sex in a loving stable marriage?

I just don't believe in gay sex, you do. This is simply because society is all about themselves and being raised sex is for babies would minimize selfishness.

Well I was taught in church that God loves all of His children and wants them all to experience the joys and wonders of marriage, which the closest thing you can feel from another human the self-denying, fully-giving love of God. Straight or gay.

Yes he does. People shouldn't look down on others. But I do think being raised less selfishly would make a better society.

I don't see where homosexuality comes into play here at all. Gay people can follow this as well.
Thing is I believe people would be less selfish if they were rasied sex is for babies. Kids seeing same sex couples would make them question what was up. Ideally everyone would raise a kid this way making a less selflish society. Would it ever happen, no. If you don't think society would be less selfish in that situation than that's your opinion but I do. And I'd like a less selfish society.

Old 02-27-2014, 11:32 PM   #33
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Why do you think that would result in a less selfish society? Plenty of folks were raised with sex is for babies a century ago, but they don't appear to be any less selfish.

It makes no sense.
Old 02-27-2014, 11:38 PM   #34
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Why do you think that would result in a less selfish society? Plenty of folks were raised with sex is for babies a century ago, but they don't appear to be any less selfish.

It makes no sense.

It makes no sense because it's just a nonsensical cover for bigotry.

I don't know which I'd rather have be the truth:
a) he realizes that and is just trying to cover up the true motive behind what he believes
b) he's too dumb to realize that he's been duped into believing this

Last edited by DaddyTorgo : 02-27-2014 at 11:41 PM.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 12:02 AM   #35
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:

It makes no sense.

If you believe that than wow. I totally disagree. Seriously believe people are getting more and more materialistic and selfish.

Last edited by TCY Junkie : 02-28-2014 at 12:03 AM.
Old 02-28-2014, 12:07 AM   #36
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
It makes no sense because it's just a nonsensical cover for bigotry.

I don't know which I'd rather have be the truth:
a) he realizes that and is just trying to cover up the true motive behind what he believes
b) he's too dumb to realize that he's been duped into believing this

I was really enjoying the conversation with him, he was being very civil. A little smart ass, but I enjoy keeping things interesting to read so I enjoyed it. He asked some questions I never thought of before which is cool.

Old 02-28-2014, 12:09 AM   #37
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Do you not think that wanting to deny basic rights that you enjoy to those of a different color or gender is selfish? Jim Crow was definitely around in 1914 and women still couldn't vote.
Old 02-28-2014, 12:11 AM   #38
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

I'd add, that people are getting more materialistic and economic selfish, not due to sex for pleasure, but because free market capitalism has taken off. The idea of taking less profits for community benefit doesn't exist today and that's a part of capitalism. However economic selfishness isn't the only form of selfishness.
Old 02-28-2014, 12:36 AM   #39
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Okay, I remember having this old school knockoff cookbook back when I first got married. I imagine all that stuff is on the internet now. Stuff like how to make a frostee. While special sauce is 1000island, its not exactly 1000 island. I remember there was a process to make a Krystal burger patty but it was kind of involved. I think I got about halfway thru and gave up. The waffle fries from ore ida are basically as good as Chick Fil-a. Is there a thing out there that is "Polynesian Sauce" that you can buy? Its basically sweet n sour sauce but not the same. I also wish I could find a good general tso's sauce recipe. The ones I have tried are never as good as just getting it from the Chinese joint.
Old 02-28-2014, 12:40 AM   #40
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Dola-
Chicken needs to be less politically charged. It's either homophobic or can be racially insensitive or can freak out those anti-GMO truther peoples.

Hey chicken--knock it the f off.

Last edited by stevew : 02-28-2014 at 12:40 AM.
Old 02-28-2014, 12:43 AM   #41
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Trola-i was thinking if getting some egg laying chickens this spring. I need to double check on the legality of it. I'm pretty sure my neighbor will be cool with it cause he can use the chicken poop in his garden.
Old 02-28-2014, 12:46 AM   #42
TCY Junkie
College Prospect

Quote:
Do you not think that wanting to deny basic rights that you enjoy to those of a different color or gender is selfish? Jim Crow was definitely around in 1914 and women still couldn't vote.

I do not try to deny people of the opposite sex or race anything. Except maybe I deny girls the right to open doors. Which some deny me of denying them of that, and that's fine.

Quote:
I'd add, that people are getting more materialistic and economic selfish, not due to sex for pleasure, but because free market capitalism has taken off. The idea of taking less profits for community benefit doesn't exist today and that's a part of capitalism. However economic selfishness isn't the only form of selfishness.

Yes, the driving force is capitalism. As people get more they feel entitled to more. It has lead to sexual pleasures being well accepted in society. I don't think selfless would go away if there weren't gays, and things would be great. I just wish people would be more selfless, gay marriage to me is a sign people are becoming more and more selfish as they are feeling entitled to more.

Last edited by TCY Junkie : 02-28-2014 at 12:46 AM.
Old 02-28-2014, 06:10 AM   #43
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crapshoot View Post
What BS. 30-40 years ago, this is the same argument they'd make down South for not serving African Americans. Being on the wrong side of history repeatedly ought to get more tiring.

Wait...Who did Truett Cathy refuse to serve?

Damn people have changed the story.

He simply made a statement that he disagreed with laws supporting gay marriage.

And wow lets throw the KKK around a few more times while we are at it. (here is a hint for some, they hated, killed and protested more than just balcks)...

So somehow, some way, you believe everyone must be tolerant of everyone else, unless of course your true feelings are intolerant of a single group, then it is OK for society to be intolerant of you.

That is not how freedom works.

You are free to hate me. Thats ok. Id prefer you didnt. But I would fight for your right to freely and openly hate me.
Old 02-28-2014, 07:05 AM   #44
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
So somehow, some way, you believe everyone must be tolerant of everyone else, unless of course your true feelings are intolerant of a single group, then it is OK for society to be intolerant of you.

Personally, I'm not all that fired up about this, I just choose not to eat at Chik-Fil-A because I know their profits go toward supporting "pro-family" (code for anti-gay) organizations.

However, this idea that the tolerant should tolerate everyone EVEN THE INTOLERANT is really, really wrong. That's some straight up Fox News sideways logic bullshit. Don't do it, man.
Old 02-28-2014, 07:32 AM   #45
cougarfreak
College Starter

I just like the sandwiches. Don't make everything political.

Oh, and I like cheese on mine. And they have different kinds of cheese.
Old 02-28-2014, 08:04 AM   #46
CU Tiger
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter_of_69 View Post
Personally, I'm not all that fired up about this, I just choose not to eat at Chik-Fil-A because I know their profits go toward supporting "pro-family" (code for anti-gay) organizations.

However, this idea that the tolerant should tolerate everyone EVEN THE INTOLERANT is really, really wrong. That's some straight up Fox News sideways logic bullshit. Don't do it, man.

I have nothing against homosexuality...*cliche* have several gay friends */cliche*

While I disagree with the Cathy family's position I still think they have a right to express it. I will also still eat their tasty sandwiches 5 times a year.

That said I do believe EVERYONE is free to their own opinion and I am free to disagree with their opinion.

I see no shame in them stating their beliefs, and give them credit AT LEAST for not being hypocrits.
Old 02-28-2014, 10:24 AM   #47
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I do not try to deny people of the opposite sex or race anything. Except maybe I deny girls the right to open doors. Which some deny me of denying them of that, and that's fine.

You are missing the point. 100 years ago, things were denied to these groups of people - that was selfishly holding on to power. So, no, I don't think people 100 years ago were less selfish than we are today.

Quote:
Yes, the driving force is capitalism. As people get more they feel entitled to more. It has lead to sexual pleasures being well accepted in society. I don't think selfless would go away if there weren't gays, and things would be great. I just wish people would be more selfless, gay marriage to me is a sign people are becoming more and more selfish as they are feeling entitled to more.

You mean how those blacks were getting more and more selfish as they were feeling entitled to vote and stuff?

I mean the ideal of marriage is self-less, you are to subsume yourself for your spouse (ideally). And people want that for themselves. This should be a conservative's wet dream really - the alternative is telling people they can't get married and thus feel the only way to live is sexually promiscuously. These people are saying, no, we just want to live a stable married life. I mean c'mon!
Old 02-28-2014, 10:55 AM   #48
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
I mean the ideal of marriage is self-less, you are to subsume yourself for your spouse (ideally). And people want that for themselves. This should be a conservative's wet dream really - the alternative is telling people they can't get married and thus feel the only way to live is sexually promiscuously. These people are saying, no, we just want to live a stable married life. I mean c'mon!

I like how the ones considered selfish isn't the group who wants to tell others how to live because they wouldn't like it.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 11:56 AM   #49
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:

WTF?!?

Sexual pleasures have always been around. There's a reason why prostitution is called the world's oldest profession. How is gay marriage equated to people becoming more and more selfish as they are feeling entitled to more?

Last edited by Galaxy : 02-28-2014 at 04:12 PM.
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 11:57 AM   #50
Matthean
Grizzled Veteran

I've only had Chick-Fil-A once, and I was underwhelmed.