Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-13-2019, 01:58 PM   #1
Butter
Coordinator

2019 FOFC Alt Rules Fantasy FB league: Season to begin

08/29/19

Draft complete! I will have it up on the website tomorrow for lineups.

08/19/19

Timed draft is underway!

08/17/19

Draft order posted!

Draft order:

laser 1
cmgdodgers 2
CleBrownsfan 3
DavidCorperial 4
Comey 5
Chief Rum 6
SirFozzie 7
claphamsa 8
Butter 9
clemsonfan 10

08/13/19

Right now, we are accepting sign-ups for the 14th season of this purely for bragging rights Fantasy League. Priority will be given to those who have been in before, but if you would like to join this year, please say so below. Typically we have 2-3 people not return, so usually plenty of slots for new owners.

If you would like to join for the upcoming season, details are below in Post #4. E-mails from Yahoo! have been sent to last year's owners. If you were in last year, your team has automatically been rejoined to the league.

If you are in the league from last year and do NOT plan on being in again, let me know so I can remove your team and free up the slot for a new owner.

Old members that are returning, please post that you are back in, and ALSO post a number between 1 and 10 that will be used to randomly assign our draft order.

If you are an old member and I do not hear from you by noon Eastern, Friday, August 16th, then your team will be removed from the league and we will give that team to a new member.

Draft scheduled to start via boards on 8/17.

Players - Team Name - Joined? - Draft #
claphamsa - unstopable - IN FOR 2019 - #5
DavidCorperial - Stamford Cyberams - IN FOR 2019 - #6
Chief Rum - Chief's Savages - IN FOR 2019 - #8
Comey - GentlyFletcheredCox - IN FOR 2019 - #9
laser - Florida Fusion - IN FOR 2019 - #10
CleBrownsfan - Dawg Pound - IN FOR 2019 - #1
cmgdodgers - Prestige Collection - IN FOR 2019 - #7
Butter - Dayton Dynamo - IN FOR 2019 - #3
clemsonfan - Greenville Tigers - IN FOR 2019 - #2

New players for 2019
SirFozzie - 4

Non-returning players from 2018
ntndeacon - Klein Bottles

Last edited by Butter : 09-04-2019 at 09:48 AM.
Butter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 01:58 PM   #2
Butter
Coordinator

Introduction

From our founding father, sterlingice:

The idea behind the FOFC Alternate Rules Football league is simple. We play with 2 QBs, playing PPR, and try to balance out all 3 of the major positions while still making the other 3 differentiated and yet valuable. In short, you need a good, balanced team across the board.

This league was started for a couple of reasons, most of which involve things I dislike about standard fantasy football leagues.

1) I absolutely hate the RB scrum that has stupidly started every fantasy football league since the dawn of time. RBs are one of the least valuable positions on the field (Butter's note:underlined for emphasis / prescience... I can't think of a position that has been more devalued in the last 5 years)

2) QBs are over pointed but over supplied. Most league starts 1 QB so in a 10 team league, the 11th most valuable QB is around equal to the 21st most valuable RB.

3) And to those who complain 2 QBs is not realistic, fantasy football is not about "realism". Where in the world are you going to see David Johnson and Ezekiel Elliott lining up in the backfield on any play? That QB might actually *die* on the field, but that fantasy lineup would rack up a lot of fantasy points. The only time fantasy lineups could be even considered remotely realistic were the couple of years that Mike Alstott was accidentally worth something as an honest-to-goodness fullback. So, please, don't tell me that your 1 QB, 2 RB league is more realistic than this 2 QB, 2 RB league unless you're drafting fullbacks.

4) Points seemed to be based on arbitrary measurements: "Hey, a TD is worth 6 so let's make it worth 6 fantasy points". Never mind that a good QB will get in the 30s while an elite RB might get half that. So, points are balanced across the board to try and give equal weight to every skill position: QBs, workhorse RBs, receiving RBs, deep thread WRs, possession WRs, etc.

So, in short, the idea is not to game the system but to pick the players that best exceed expectations. In short- are you better at predicting players than everyone else. Is it perfect? No. But I do believe it's better than what's out there.

Alternate Rules Football History

In the first season, 2005, the Rafini Express steamrolled the rest of the league; led by Tomlinson, Palmer, Hasselbeck, and a solid receiving corps.

In 2006, Eleven Masked Men won the regular season while 5 teams were at either 9-5 or 8-6 but only three made the playoffs. The #4 and #3 seeds won in the playoffs with the balanced Marino Gets a Title winning over the LT-led Houston Hippopotami.

For 2007, there were 3 10-4 powers going into the playoffs with the Little Macs, Hawaii Haka, and Houston Hippopotami but it was the #4 seed Louisiana Cyclones who won the title after squeaking into the playoffs at 8-6.

In 2008, the league went on hiatus as sterlingice was moving cross country from Kansas City to Richmond. Guess what I'm looking to do yet again this year. *sigh*

2009 brought back the league in all its former glory with a slow, live draft and some slight scoring tweaks (I think). k0ruptr's Hawaii Ha'a dominated the regular season at 11-3 with the most points scored and won in the playoffs with a balanced team led by Adrian Peterson. Qwikshot's Quivers were the only other double digit win team but they lost in the first round of the playoffs.

2010 featured a quick, live draft as I ran out of time, having just moved to Indianapolis. Danny's Road Kill Cafe finished with the best record in the league, led by Peyton Manning and 2 RBs and 3 WRs with over 1000 yards and 6 TDs (McCoy, McFadden, Bowe, CJohnson, SMoss). He defeated #2 seed Royal Apes, led by the two headed QB monster of Vick and Rogers and RBs Jamaal Charles and Steven Jackson.

2011 returned to the standard draft albeit a sped up 2 hour format that we'll use again this year. The 4 teams that made the playoffs were the only teams with winning records. SterlingIce's Indianapolis Iguanii knocked off Julio Riddols's Tasty Punts by 0.08 in one of the semifinals. But TRO's Royal Apes prevailed in the finals, led by a combination of known commodities (Rodgers, Gore, Gates) and big surprises (Newton, Gronkowski, Matthews).

2012 also used the boards draft, with the same format as 2011. This league showcased 3 teams finishing the regular season at 10-4, and another 2 at 8-6. The playoffs found Subby's Housewives on Acid winning both legs of the Championship playoff rounds fairly handily, taking down the championship in his first year in the league.

2013 was 3 years in a row with the slow, boards draft. This year found regular season 3rd and 4th place teams Psycho Bunnies (DannysWife) and Chief's Savages (CR) fighting it out in the title game, with Psycho Bunnies winning the final game by 8 points.

2014 saw Eleven Masked Men hand Chief his 2nd straight Championship Game loss, despite being the #1 playoff seed.

2015 featured Chief Rum making his 3rd straight Championship Game in a row, and winning this time over first year player DavidCorperial's Stamford Cyberams.

2016 saw first time owner laser and his Florida Fusion take down Chief's Savages, making it 4 Championship Games in a row for Chief, but 3 losses of the 4. While I finished in the top 4 for just the second time in league history. Yay?

2017 saw Comey win for the first time by taking down CleBrownsfan's Dawg Pound in the Championship Game.

2018 saw laser's Florida Fusion take his 2nd title in 3 years, by beating my wife's late replacement Greenville Tigers squad. Stamford Cyberams finished 3rd for a 3rd consecutive season. My wife beat my best league finish ever in her first season. Terrific, and not at all saddening.

Rules

I'll try to outline the major points below but any writeup will be somewhat incomplete. I've been trying to make sure and balance out the three main positions. It's not perfect but it's a lot better than what's out there, in my opinion:

* First thing you'll notice is 2 QBs- your 2nd and even 3rd QB does matter, just as much as your 2nd and 3rd RBs. No more mad scramble solely for RBs.

* There are 3 WRs and they are worth 8/1 versus 10/1 for RBs and 30/1 for QBs

* TE's are a bit better than in the past, but I would still love to be able to hit them with a 1.5 * mulitiplier across the board. As that's not possible, they fall in positional value. PPR helps them, tho. As I can't, that 2nd TE has become a TE/(4th)WR slot.

* There are kind of 2 tiers of players: QBs/RBs/WRs and Ks/DEFs/TEs. The first are worth more as they are believed to be more important. However, those second tiers are still worth about 2/3rds what the first group does, and good ones can offset a bad week by a top tier player.

* There's a lot of emphasis on positional scarcity- 2 of pretty much everything in a 10 team league means 20 QBs, 20 RBs, 20 Ks, and 20 DEFs will be starting each and every week which only leaves 10 in the pool at max. You only get 5 bench spaces so use them well- no hoarding that 4th K or even 3rd K if it means dropping that injured RB who's about to come back or that backup for your stud who you have as a 4th RB.

Last edited by Butter : 08-13-2019 at 02:03 PM.
Old 08-13-2019, 01:58 PM   #3
Butter
Coordinator

Scoring & Settings

In reviewing the scoring, am planning to leave it the same unless there are objections.

Setting Value
League ID#: 683012
League Name: FOFC Alternate Rules
Password: dola
Custom League URL: Sign in to Yahoo!
Draft Type: Offline Draft
Max Teams: 10
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 1
Trade End Date: November 9, 2019
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Trade Review: Commissioner
Waiver Time: 2 days
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Weekly Waivers Sunday - Tuesday
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Invite Sharing Tools: Enabled
Playoffs: Week 15 and 16 (4 teams)
Playoff Reseeding: No
Divisions: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: No
Roster Positions: QB, QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, W/R/T, K, K, DEF, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
Fractional Points: No
Negative Points: Yes
Make League Publicly Viewable: No

Offense League Value Yahoo! Default Value
Passing Yards 30 yards per point; 5 points at 300 yards 25 yards per point
Passing Touchdowns 5 4
Interceptions -1
Rushing Yards 10 yards per point; 5 points at 100 yards
Rushing Touchdowns 6
Receptions 1 0
Reception Yards 8 yards per point; 5 points at 100 yards 10 yards per point
Reception Touchdowns 6
2-Point Conversions 2
Fumbles -1 0
Fumbles Lost -1 -2
Offensive Fumble Return TD 6
Kickers League Value Yahoo! Default Value
Field Goals 0-19 Yards 3
Field Goals 20-29 Yards 4 3
Field Goals 30-39 Yards 5 3
Field Goals 40-49 Yards 6 4
Field Goals 50+ Yards 7 5
Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards -2 0
Field Goals Missed 20-29 Yards -1 0
Field Goals Missed 30-39 Yards -1 0
Point After Attempt Made 1
Point After Attempt Missed -1 0
Defense/Special Teams League Value Yahoo! Default Value
Sack 1
Interception 1 2
Fumble Recovery 1 2
Touchdown 5 6
Safety 2
Block Kick 2
Return Yards 50 yards per point 0
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns 5 6
Points Allowed 0 points 20 10
Points Allowed 1-6 points 15 7
Points Allowed 7-13 points 10 4
Points Allowed 14-20 points 5 1
Points Allowed 21-27 points 0
Points Allowed 28-34 points -2 -1
Points Allowed 35+ points -5 -4

Last edited by Butter : 08-13-2019 at 02:06 PM.
Old 08-13-2019, 01:58 PM   #4
Butter
Coordinator

Who Can Join
Preference goes towards members who were in the league last year, but signups are open to all.

Signing Up
IF YOU ARE RETURNING, WHEN YOU SIGN UP, PUT A UNIQUE NUMBER 1-10 NEXT TO YOUR NAME. DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ARE NEW. I will let you know once the deadline has passed for signups if you made it in the league, at that point you can select a random number 1-10 that is still available. First come, first served, for new players. I will use a random number generator to determine the draft order. I will take the final number.

Draft Format

The draft will take place in this thread once the league has been set up. It is a snake draft. If nothing changes, we'll start drafting on Saturday, August 17th with draft clock starting at 10 AM Eastern on Monday, August 19th.

The season starts Thursday, September 5th. That means we have about 3 weeks to do the slow, live draft. We're going to do what we did last year with 2 hours per pick between the hours of 10am ET and 10pm ET (7 AM-7 PM Pacific) on weekdays. Hopefully we don't have to enforce this but we always have to a couple of times during the draft. If we are not making good progress by the 2nd week of the live draft, we'll shrink down the time window to 1 hour.

The evening rules are still the same. If you had more than an hour the previous night (the previous pick was made at 9pm Eastern), you get 1 hour in the morning (until 11am Eastern) to make your pick. If you had less than an hour, you have 2 hours in the morning (until noon, Eastern). We have to keep this moving and we need everyone checking every night and every morning if it's near their turn.

If there are problems in that you know your pick is coming up but you won't be online, submit a list either to myself or to a proxy drafter for you. Otherwise, you will get the next player on Yahoo's list. Maybe pick someone who is on the opposite end of the draft from you so that you likely won't be grabbing from the same pool of players anyways.

If we are not done by Tuesday, September 3rd, the remaining roster spots will be filled via an as-yet undetemined method which we've never had to use.

If you miss more than 2 picks in the draft (i.e. time limit expired so a Yahoo rankings pick), particularly in the first 10 rounds, then you can be replaced as manager.

After you make a draft pick, please PM the next owner up to help everyone stay informed.

IF YOU CANNOT KEEP UP WITH THIS SCHEDULE, DO NOT JOIN.

Rule Changes for 2019

Still chugging along. I like fractional points, but most don't so we leave them out. No major changes, as positional spread is still good among WR / QB / RB. Now that passing is so prevalent, there are definitely wilder point swings than there used to be. WRs and QBs can easily have 40+ point games. But no changes unless there is a clamor.

Last edited by Butter : 08-13-2019 at 02:08 PM.
Old 08-13-2019, 01:59 PM   #5
Butter
Coordinator

Round by Round Picks

Round 1
1. Saquon Barkley (NYG - RB) - Florida Fusion
2. Alvin Kamara (NO - RB) - Prestige Collection
3. Christian McCaffrey (CAR - RB) - Dawg Pound
4. JuJu Smith-Schuster (PIT - WR) - Stamford Cyberams
5. Ezekiel Elliott (DAL - RB) - Gently Fletcher Cox
6. Todd Gurley (LAR - RB) - Chief's Savages
7. Odell Beckham (CLE - WR) - Woonsocket Warriors
8. DeAndre Hopkins (HOU - WR) - unstopable
9. David Johnson (ARI - RB) - Dayton Dynamo
10. Nick Chubb (CLE - RB) - Greenville Tigers

Round 2
11. Davante Adams (GB - WR) - Greenville Tigers
12. Julio Jones (ATL - WR) - Dayton Dynamo
13. Pat Mahomes (KC - QB) - unstopable
14. Travis Kelce (KC - TE) - Woonsocket Warriors
15. Le'Veon Bell (NYJ - RB) - Chief's Savages
16. Michael Thomas (NO - WR) - Gently Fletcher Cox
17. Tyreek Hill (KC - WR) - Stamford Cyberams
18. James Conner (PIT - RB) - Dawg Pound
19. Mike Evans (TB - WR) - Prestige Collection
20. Keenan Allen (LAC - WR) - Florida Fusion

Round 3
21. Amari Cooper (DAL - WR) - Florida Fusion
22. Dalvin Cook (MIN - RB) - Prestige Collection
23. Antonio Brown (OAK - WR) - Dawg Pound
24. Adam Thielen (MIN - WR) - Stamford Cyberams
25. Joe Mixon (CIN - RB) - Gently Fletcher Cox
26. Deshaun Watson (HOU - QB) - Chief's Savages
27. Kerryon Johnson (DET - RB) - Woonsocket Warriors
28. TY Hilton (IND - WR) - unstopable
29. Aaron Rodgers (GB - QB) - Dayton Dynamo
30. Julian Edelman (NE - WR) - Greenville Tigers

Round 4
31. George Kittle (SF - TE) - Greenville Tigers
32. Stefon Diggs (MIN - WR) - Dayton Dynamo
33. Leonard Fournette (JAX - RB) - unstopable
34. Zach Ertz (PHI - TE) - Woonsocket Warriors
35. Damien Williams (KC - RB) - Chief's Savages
36. Brandin Cooks (LAR - WR) - Gently Fletcher Cox
37. Melvin Gordon (LAC - RB) - Stamford Cyberams
38. Kenny Golladay (DET - WR) - Dawg Pound
39. Robert Woods (LAR - WR) - Prestige Collection
40. Andrew Luck (Jacoby Brissett) (IND - QB) - Florida Fusion

Round 5
41. Devonta Freeman (ATL - RB) - Florida Fusion
42. Marlon Mack (IND - RB) - Prestige Collection
43. Baker Mayfield (CLE - QB) - Dawg Pound
44. Chris Godwin (TB - WR) - Stamford Cyberams
45. Carson Wentz (PHI - QB) - Gently Fletcher Cox
46. Cam Newton (CAR - QB) - Chief's Savages
47. Jameis Winston (TB - QB) - Woonsocket Warriors
48. Derrick Henry (TEN - RB) - unstopable
49. Mark Ingram (BAL - RB) - Dayton Dynamo
50. Matt Ryan (ATL - QB) - Greenville Tigers

Round 6
51. Aaron Jones (GB - RB) - Greenville Tigers
52. OJ Howard (TB - TE) - Dayton Dynamo
53. Cooper Kupp (LAR - WR) - unstopable
54. James White (NE - RB) - Woonsocket Warriors
55. Tyler Boyd (CIN - WR) - Chief's Savages
56. Tyler Lockett (SEA - WR) - Gently Fletcher Cox
57. Calvin Ridley (ATL - WR) - Stamford Cyberams
58. Jarvis Landry (CLE - WR) - Dawg Pound
59. DJ Moore (CAR - WR) - Prestige Collection
60. Kyler Murray (ARI - QB) - Florida Fusion

Round 7
61. Alshon Jeffery (PHI - WR) - Florida Fusion
62. Chris Carson (SEA - RB) - Prestige Collection
63. Drew Brees (NO - QB) - Dawg Pound
64. Phillip Lindsay (DEN - RB) - Stamford Cyberams
65. Lamar Jackson (BAL - QB) - Gently Fletcher Cox
66. Mike Williams (LAC - WR) - Chief's Savages
67. Tom Brady (NE - QB) - Woonsocket Warriors
68. Jared Goff (LAR - QB) - unstopable
69. Allen Robinson (CHI - WR) - Dayton Dynamo
70. Sammy Watkins (KC - WR) - Greenville Tigers

Round 8
71. Russell Wilson (SEA - QB) - Greenville Tigers
72. Will Fuller (HOU - WR) - Dayton Dynamo
73. AJ Green (CIN - WR) - unstopable
74. Lamar Miller (Matt Breida replacement) (SF - RB) - Woonsocket Warriors
75. Evan Engram (NYG - TE) - Chief's Savages
76. Josh Jacobs (OAK - RB) - Gently Fletcher Cox
77. Jared Cook (NO - TE) - Stamford Cyberams
78. David Njoku (CLE - TE) - Dawg Pound
79. Hunter Henry (LAC - TE) - Prestige Collection
80. Ben Roethlisberger (PIT - QB) - Florida Fusion

Round 9
81. Josh Gordon (NE - WR) - Florida Fusion
82. Curtis Samuel (CAR - WR) - Prestige Collection
83. Kenyan Drake (MIA - RB) - Dawg Pound
84. Robby Anderson (NYJ - WR) - Stamford Cyberams
85. Dede Westbrook (JAX - WR) - Gently Fletcher Cox
86. Chicago (CHI - DST) - Chief's Savages
87. Christian Kirk (ARI - WR) - Woonsocket Warriors
88. Eric Ebron (DET - TE) - unstopable
89. Philip Rivers (LAC - QB) - Dayton Dynamo
90. Sony Michel (NE - RB) - Greenville Tigers

Round 10
91. Larry Fitzgerald (ARI - WR) - Greenville Tigers
92. Austin Ekeler (LAC - RB) - Dayton Dynamo
93. Corey Davis (TEN - WR) - unstopable
94. Sterling Shepard (NYG - WR) - Woonsocket Warriors
95. James Washington (PIT - WR) - Chief's Savages
96. Miles Sanders (PHI - RB) - Gently Fletcher Cox
97. Josh Allen (BUF - QB) - Stamford Cyberams
98. Tarik Cohen (CHI - RB) - Dawg Pound
99. Dante Pettis (SF - WR) - Prestige Collection
100. David Montgomery (CHI - RB) - Florida Fusion

Round 11
101. LA Rams (LAR - DST) - Florida Fusion
102. Marvin Jones (DET - WR) - Prestige Collection
103. Matt Stafford (DET - QB) - Dawg Pound
104. Kirk Cousins (MIN - QB) - Stamford Cyberams
105. Mitch Trubisky (CHI - QB) - Gently Fletcher Cox
106. Derrius Guice (WAS - RB) - Chief's Savages
107. New England (NE - DST) - Woonsocket Warriors
108. Tevin Coleman (SF - RB) - unstopable
109. Latavius Murray (NO - RB) - Dayton Dynamo
110. Vance McDonald (PIT - TE) - Greenville Tigers

Round 12
111. Emmanuel Sanders (DEN - WR) - Greenville Tigers
112. Marques Valdes-Scantling (GB - WR) - Dayton Dynamo
113. Austin Hooper (ATL - TE) - unstopable
114. Royce Freeman (DEN - RB) - Woonsocket Warriors
115. Geronimo Allison (GB - WR) - Chief's Savages
116. Cleveland (CLE - DST) - Gently Fletcher Cox
117. Jimmy Garoppolo (SF - QB) - Stamford Cyberams
118. Devin Funchess (IND - WR) - Dawg Pound
119. Dak Prescott (DAL - QB) - Prestige Collection
120. Adrian Peterson (WAS - RB) - Florida Fusion

Round 13
121. Tyler Eifert (CIN - TE) - Florida Fusion
122. Courtland Sutton (DEN - WR) - Prestige Collection
123. Duke Johnson (HOU - RB) - Dawg Pound
124. Justice Hill (BAL - RB) - Stamford Cyberams
125. DeSean Jackson (PHI - WR) - Gently Fletcher Cox
126. Sam Darnold (NYJ - QB) - Chief's Savages
127. Joe Flacco (DEN - QB) - Woonsocket Warriors
128. Andy Dalton (CIN - QB) - unstopable
129. Jordan Reed (WAS - TE) - Dayton Dynamo
130. Derek Carr (OAK - QB) - Greenville Tigers

Round 14
131. Minnesota (MIN - DST) - Greenville Tigers
132. Nick Foles (JAX - QB) - Dayton Dynamo
133. DK Metcalf (SEA - WR) - unstopable
134. Alexander Mattison (MIN - RB) - Woonsocket Warriors
135. John Brown (BUF - WR) - Chief's Savages
136. Delanie Walker (TEN - TE) - Gently Fletcher Cox
137. Darwin Thompson (KC - RB) - Stamford Cyberams
138. Kareem Hunt (CLE - RB) - Dawg Pound
139. Jacksonville (JAX - DST) - Prestige Collection
140. Baltimore (BAL - DST) - Florida Fusion

Round 15
141. Greg Zuerlein (LAR - K) - Florida Fusion
142. Marcus Mariota (TEN - QB) - Prestige Collection
143. LA Chargers (LAC - DST) - Dawg Pound
144. Harrison Butker (KC - K) - Stamford Cyberams
145. Justin Tucker (BAL - K) - Gently Fletcher Cox
146. Houston (HOU - DST) - Chief's Savages
147. Keke Coutee (HOU - WR) - Woonsocket Warriors
148. Tennessee (TEN - DST) - unstopable
149. Dallas (DAL - DST) - Dayton Dynamo
150. Kalen Ballage (MIA - RB) - Greenville Tigers

Round 16
151. Stephen Gostkowski (NE - K) - Greenville Tigers
152. Wil Lutz (NO - K) - Dayton Dynamo
153. Denver (DEN - DST) - unstopable
154. Donte Moncrief (PIT - WR) - Woonsocket Warriors
155. Darren Waller (OAK - TE) - Chief's Savages
156. Kaimi Fairbairn (HOU - K) - Gently Fletcher Cox
157. Robbie Gould (SF - K) - Stamford Cyberams
158. Mark Andrews (BAL - TE) - Dawg Pound
159. New Orleans (NO - DST) - Prestige Collection
160. Jimmy Graham (GB - TE) - Florida Fusion

Round 17
161. Mason Crosby (GB - K) - Florida Fusion
162. Jake Elliott (PHI - K) - Prestige Collection
163. Buffalo (BUF - DST) - Dawg Pound
164. Tre'Quan Smith (NO - WR) - Stamford Cyberams
165. Philadelphia (PHI - DST) - Gently Fletcher Cox
166. N'Keal Harry (NE - WR) - Chief's Savages
167. Matt Prater (DEN - K) - Woonsocket Warriors
168. Adam Humphries (TEN - WR) - unstopable
169. Deebo Samuel (SF - WR) - Dayton Dynamo
170. Hunter Renfrow (OAK - WR) - Greenville Tigers

Round 18
171. Seattle (SEA - DST) - Greenville Tigers
172. Kansas City (KC - DST) - Dayton Dynamo
173. Brett Maher (DAL - K) - unstopable
174. Indianapolis (IND - DST) - Woonsocket Warriors
175. Jason Myers (SEA - K) - Chief's Savages
176. Tony Pollard (DAL - RB) - Gently Fletcher Cox
177. NY Giants (NYG - DST) - Stamford Cyberams
178. Dan Bailey (MIN - K) - Dawg Pound
179. Michael Badgley (LAC - K) - Prestige Collection
180. Golden Tate (NYG - WR) - Florida Fusion

Round 19
181. Carlos Hyde (KC - RB) - Florida Fusion
182. Rashaad Penny (SEA - RB) - Prestige Collection
183. Adam Vinatieri (IND - K) - Dawg Pound
184. Arizona (ARI - DST) - Stamford Cyberams
185. Kenny Stills (MIA - WR) - Gently Fletcher Cox
186. Aldrick Rosas (NYG - K) - Chief's Savages
187. Chris Boswell (PIT - K) - Woonsocket Warriors
188. Dustin Hopkins (WAS - K) - unstopable
189. Josh Lambo (JAX - K) - Dayton Dynamo
190. Daniel Carlson (OAK - K) - Greenville Tigers

Last edited by Butter : 08-30-2019 at 08:43 AM.
Old 08-13-2019, 01:59 PM   #6
Butter
Coordinator

Draft picks grouped by team

Florida Fusion
1. (1) Saquon Barkley (NYG - RB)
2. (20) Keenan Allen (LAC - WR)
3. (21) Amari Cooper (DAL - WR)
4. (40) Andrew Luck (Jacoby Brissett) (IND - QB)
5. (41) Devonta Freeman (ATL - RB)
6. (60) Kyler Murray (ARI - QB)
7. (61) Alshon Jeffery (PHI - WR)
8. (80) Ben Roethlisberger (PIT - QB)
9. (81) Josh Gordon (NE - WR)
10. (100) David Montgomery (CHI - RB)
11. (101) LA Rams (LAR - DST)
12. (120) Adrian Peterson (WAS - RB)
13. (121) Tyler Eifert (CIN - TE)
14. (140) Baltimore (BAL - DST)
15. (141) Greg Zuerlein (LAR - K)
16. (160) Jimmy Graham (GB - TE)
17. (161) Mason Crosby (GB - K)
18. (180) Golden Tate (NYG - WR)
19. (181) Carlos Hyde (KC - RB)

Prestige Collection
1. (2) Alvin Kamara (NO - RB)
2. (19) Mike Evans (TB - WR)
3. (22) Dalvin Cook (MIN - RB)
4. (39) Robert Woods (LAR - WR)
5. (42) Marlon Mack (IND - RB)
6. (59) DJ Moore (CAR - WR)
7. (62) Chris Carson (SEA - RB)
8. (79) Hunter Henry (LAC - TE)
9. (82) Curtis Samuel (CAR - WR)
10. (99) Dante Pettis (SF - WR)
11. (102) Marvin Jones (DET - WR)
12. (119) Dak Prescott (DAL - QB)
13. (122) Courtland Sutton (DEN - WR)
14. (139) Jacksonville (JAX - DST)
15. (142) Marcus Mariota (TEN - QB)
16. (159) New Orleans (NO - DST)
17. (162) Jake Elliott (PHI - K)
18. (179) Michael Badgley (LAC - K)
19. (182) Rashaad Penny (SEA - RB)

Dawg Pound
1. (3) Christian McCaffrey (CAR - RB)
2. (18) James Conner (PIT - RB)
3. (23) Antonio Brown (OAK - WR)
4. (38) Kenny Golladay (DET - WR)
5. (43) Baker Mayfield (CLE - QB)
6. (58) Jarvis Landry (CLE - WR)
7. (63) Drew Brees (NO - QB)
8. (78) David Njoku (CLE - TE)
9. (83) Kenyan Drake (MIA - RB)
10. (98) Tarik Cohen (CHI - RB)
11. (103) Matt Stafford (DET - QB)
12. (118) Devin Funchess (IND - WR)
13. (123) Duke Johnson (HOU - RB)
14. (138) Kareem Hunt (CLE - RB)
15. (143) LA Chargers (LAC - DST)
16. (158) Mark Andrews (BAL - TE)
17. (163) Buffalo (BUF - DST)
18. (178) Dan Bailey (MIN - K)
19. (183) Adam Vinatieri (IND - K)

Stamford Cyberams
1. (4) JuJu Smith-Schuster (PIT - WR)
2. (17) Tyreek Hill (KC - WR)
3. (24) Adam Thielen (MIN - WR)
4. (37) Melvin Gordon (LAC - RB)
5. (44) Chris Godwin (TB - WR)
6. (57) Calvin Ridley (ATL - WR)
7. (64) Phillip Lindsay (DEN - RB)
8. (77) Jared Cook (NO - TE)
9. (84) Robby Anderson (NYJ - WR)
10. (97) Josh Allen (BUF - QB)
11. (104) Kirk Cousins (MIN - QB)
12. (117) Jimmy Garoppolo (SF - QB)
13. (124) Justice Hill (BAL - RB)
14. (137) Darwin Thompson (KC - RB)
15. (144) Harrison Butker (KC - K)
16. (157) Robbie Gould (SF - K)
17. (164) Tre'Quan Smith (NO - WR)
18. (177) NY Giants (NYG - DST)
19. (184) Arizona (ARI - DST)

Gently Fletcher Cox
1. (5) Ezekiel Elliott (DAL - RB)
2. (16) Michael Thomas (NO - WR)
3. (25) Joe Mixon (CIN - RB)
4. (36) Brandin Cooks (LAR - WR)
5. (45) Carson Wentz (PHI - QB)
6. (56) Tyler Lockett (SEA - WR)
7. (65) Lamar Jackson (BAL - QB)
8. (76) Josh Jacobs (OAK - RB)
9. (85) Dede Westbrook (JAX - WR)
10. (96) Miles Sanders (PHI - RB)
11. (105) Mitch Trubisky (CHI - QB)
12. (116) Cleveland (CLE - DST)
13. (125) DeSean Jackson (PHI - WR)
14. (136) Delanie Walker (TEN - TE)
15. (145) Justin Tucker (BAL - K)
16. (156) Kaimi Fairbairn (HOU - K)
17. (165) Philadelphia (PHI - DST)
18. (176) Tony Pollard (DAL - RB)
19. (185) Kenny Stills (MIA - WR)

Chief's Savages
1. (6) Todd Gurley (LAR - RB)
2. (15) Le'Veon Bell (NYJ - RB)
3. (26) Deshaun Watson (HOU - QB)
4. (35) Damien Williams (KC - RB)
5. (46) Cam Newton (CAR - QB)
6. (55) Tyler Boyd (CIN - WR)
7. (66) Mike Williams (LAC - WR)
8. (75) Evan Engram (NYG - TE)
9. (86) Chicago (CHI - DST)
10. (95) James Washington (PIT - WR)
11. (106) Derrius Guice (WAS - RB)
12. (115) Geronimo Allison (GB - WR)
13. (126) Sam Darnold (NYJ - QB)
14. (135) John Brown (BUF - WR)
15. (146) Houston (HOU - DST)
16. (155) Darren Waller (OAK - TE)
17. (166) N'Keal Harry (NE - WR)
18. (175) Jason Myers (SEA - K)
19. (186) Aldrick Rosas (NYG - K)

Woonsocket Warriors
1. (7) Odell Beckham (CLE - WR)
2. (14) Travis Kelce (KC - TE)
3. (27) Kerryon Johnson (DET - RB)
4. (34) Zach Ertz (PHI - TE)
5. (47) Jameis Winston (TB - QB)
6. (54) James White (NE - RB)
7. (67) Tom Brady (NE - QB)
8. (74) Lamar Miller (Matt Breida replacement) (SF - RB)
9. (87) Christian Kirk (ARI - WR)
10. (94) Sterling Shepard (NYG - WR)
11. (107) New England (NE - DST)
12. (114) Royce Freeman (DEN - RB)
13. (127) Joe Flacco (DEN - QB)
14. (134) Alexander Mattison (MIN - RB)
15. (147) Keke Coutee (HOU - WR)
16. (154) Donte Moncrief (PIT - WR)
17. (167) Matt Prater (DEN - K)
18. (174) Indianapolis (IND - DST)
19. (187) Chris Boswell (PIT - K)

unstopable
1. (8) DeAndre Hopkins (HOU - WR)
2. (13) Pat Mahomes (KC - QB)
3. (28) TY Hilton (IND - WR)
4. (33) Leonard Fournette (JAX - RB)
5. (48) Derrick Henry (TEN - RB)
6. (53) Cooper Kupp (LAR - WR)
7. (68) Jared Goff (LAR - QB)
8. (73) AJ Green (CIN - WR)
9. (88) Eric Ebron (DET - TE)
10. (93) Corey Davis (TEN - WR)
11. (108) Tevin Coleman (SF - RB)
12. (113) Austin Hooper (ATL - TE)
13. (128) Andy Dalton (CIN - QB)
14. (133) DK Metcalf (SEA - WR)
15. (148) Tennessee (TEN - DST)
16. (153) Denver (DEN - DST)
17. (168) Adam Humphries (TEN - WR)
18. (173) Brett Maher (DAL - K)
19. (188) Dustin Hopkins (WAS - K)

Dayton Dynamo
1. (9) David Johnson (ARI - RB)
2. (12) Julio Jones (ATL - WR)
3. (29) Aaron Rodgers (GB - QB)
4. (32) Stefon Diggs (MIN - WR)
5. (49) Mark Ingram (BAL - RB)
6. (52) OJ Howard (TB - TE)
7. (69) Allen Robinson (CHI - WR)
8. (72) Will Fuller (HOU - WR)
9. (89) Philip Rivers (LAC - QB)
10. (92) Austin Ekeler (LAC - RB)
11. (109) Latavius Murray (NO - RB)
12. (112) Marques Valdes-Scantling (GB - WR)
13. (129) Jordan Reed (WAS - TE)
14. (132) Nick Foles (JAX - QB)
15. (149) Dallas (DAL - DST)
16. (152) Wil Lutz (NO - K)
17. (169) Deebo Samuel (SF - WR)
18. (172) Kansas City (KC - DST)
19. (189) Josh Lambo (JAX - K)

Greenville Tigers
1. (10) Nick Chubb (CLE - RB)
2. (11) Davante Adams (GB - WR)
3. (30) Julian Edelman (NE - WR)
4. (31) George Kittle (SF - TE)
5. (50) Matt Ryan (ATL - QB)
6. (51) Aaron Jones (GB - RB)
7. (70) Sammy Watkins (KC - WR)
8. (71) Russell Wilson (SEA - QB)
9. (90) Sony Michel (NE - RB)
10. (91) Larry Fitzgerald (ARI - WR)
11. (110) Vance McDonald (PIT - TE)
12. (111) Emmanuel Sanders (DEN - WR)
13. (130) Derek Carr (OAK - QB)
14. (131) Minnesota (MIN - DST)
15. (150) Kalen Ballage (MIA - RB)
16. (151) Stephen Gostkowski (NE - K)
17. (170) Hunter Renfrow (OAK - WR)
18. (171) Seattle (SEA - DST)
19. (190) Daniel Carlson (OAK - K)

Last edited by Butter : 08-30-2019 at 08:43 AM.
Old 08-13-2019, 02:15 PM   #7
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

in 5

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 02:24 PM   #8
DavidCorperial
High School Varsity

In with 6, and as for the 2 running back thing, I think Brandon Jacobs would've been fine as a fullback, he was definitely big enough to play it.
DavidCorperial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 03:02 PM   #9
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I'm afraid I'm out, since I'm not on the internet when at home, for a bit. Hopefully I'll be back next season.
Old 08-13-2019, 03:14 PM   #10
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

In 8

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 03:53 PM   #11
Comey
College Starter

Sure, I suppose. #9.

Comey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 06:33 PM   #12
laser
H.S. Freshman Team

In - 10
laser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2019, 05:40 AM   #13
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
I'm afraid I'm out, since I'm not on the internet when at home, for a bit. Hopefully I'll be back next season.

Sorry to hear it, thanks for letting me know.
Old 08-15-2019, 06:39 AM   #14
Butter
Coordinator

We may need more than 2 new owner if I don't hear from CleBrownsfan or cmgdodgers soon.

Please consider joining, especially if you are already on the boards on a regular basis.
Old 08-15-2019, 10:44 AM   #15
CleBrownsfan
Pro Rookie

I'm in!!!! Not sure why but I'm not checking our forum on a daily basis lately...

FOOL-X - Cleveland Naps
FOOL - Cleveland Cyclones
SLOP - Cuyahoga Spiders
CleBrownsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 11:07 AM   #16
Butter
Coordinator

Hopefully you can make an exception and visit often for the next couple of weeks.
Old 08-15-2019, 12:57 PM   #17
CleBrownsfan
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
Hopefully you can make an exception and visit often for the next couple of weeks.

Absolutely!

FOOL-X - Cleveland Naps
SLOP - Cuyahoga Spiders
Old 08-15-2019, 03:10 PM   #18
Butter
Coordinator

We gotta get 2 owners from somewhere. I could probably convince my son to join, but we'd still need another.

Anyone who even remotely likes fantasy football, it's a low stakes fun league.
Old 08-15-2019, 04:29 PM   #19
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter View Post
We gotta get 2 owners from somewhere. I could probably convince my son to join, but we'd still need another.

Anyone who even remotely likes fantasy football, it's a low stakes fun league.

My brother might consider joining.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 08-15-2019, 11:19 PM   #20
cmgdodgers
High School JV

I’ll be back
cmgdodgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 05:15 AM   #21
Butter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgdodgers View Post
I’ll be back

Pick a draft number sir. Remaining numbers at the top of the post.
Old 08-16-2019, 05:19 AM   #22
Butter
Coordinator

clemsonfan, my wife, is back, she picks #2.
Old 08-16-2019, 01:39 PM   #23
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I'm at work right now, but later on tonight, I will reach out to my brother to see if he is interested in joining.

Old 08-16-2019, 01:52 PM   #24
Butter
Coordinator

If he's in, we're good. If not, I can probably get my son to join us to make it 10.
Old 08-16-2019, 02:19 PM   #25
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

if no one else takes it, I'll be #10
Old 08-16-2019, 02:27 PM   #26
Butter
Coordinator

Nice Foz! Pick a number, 3, 4, or 7 so I can determine draft order later on.

Then please PM me your e-mail so I can invite you to take over ntndeacon's old team.
Old 08-17-2019, 01:03 AM   #27
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Does that mean we're good?

Old 08-17-2019, 09:51 AM   #28
Butter
Coordinator

Yes, we're good
Old 08-17-2019, 09:57 AM   #29
Butter
Coordinator

Have sent invite for Fozzie to take over ntndeacon's team.
Old 08-17-2019, 10:08 AM   #30
Butter
Coordinator

Here is your sequence:

Timestamp: 2019-08-17 15:07:45 UTC
Old 08-17-2019, 10:12 AM   #31
Butter
Coordinator

Draft order:

laser 1
cmgdodgers 2
CleBrownsfan 3
DavidCorperial 4
Comey 5
Chief Rum 6
SirFozzie 7
claphamsa 8
Butter 9
clemsonfan 10
Old 08-17-2019, 10:17 AM   #32
Butter
Coordinator

Draft reminders:

Please PM next person in line to pick after you have picked.

Draft is snake order so it will be reversed in even number rounds.

Draft can start now, but you will have 2 hours to make a selection from 10 AM-10 PM Eastern, Monday- Friday.

If you fail to make a pick in your allotted time, I will select the next highest ranked Yahoo player that fits your starting lineup need, then after all needs are met, the next highest ranked player.

If you don't want that player, you can come back in and post a late pick in the thread of any available player, and I'll change it. But if someone after you picks someone you want, too bad.

Laser is up for pick #1!

Last edited by Butter : 08-17-2019 at 10:18 AM.
Old 08-18-2019, 05:21 PM   #33
laser
H.S. Freshman Team

Sorry for not looking here yesterday. I had first pick last year and it worked out well picking Gurley. This year I really wanted to pick around 6 and really didn't want the first pick. But anyway.......

1.1 Saquon Barkley RB NYG
Old 08-19-2019, 09:09 AM   #34
cmgdodgers
High School JV

1.2 Alvin Kamara NO
Old 08-19-2019, 09:58 AM   #35
CleBrownsfan
Pro Rookie

1.3 Christian McCaffrey Car

FOOL-X - Cleveland Naps
SLOP - Cuyahoga Spiders
Old 08-19-2019, 10:13 AM   #36
DavidCorperial
High School Varsity

1.4 WR JuJu Smith Schuster Pit
Old 08-19-2019, 10:36 AM   #37
Comey
College Starter

1.5 RB Ezekiel Elliott, DAL

Old 08-19-2019, 12:15 PM   #38
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Gah, you guys would leave him to me to consider. Despite the knee issues, I'll bite. Hopefully I'm not burned by my bias here.

1.6 RB Todd Gurley, LAR

Last edited by Chief Rum : 08-19-2019 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Correction for a mispell
Old 08-19-2019, 01:44 PM   #39
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

1.7 WR Odell Beckham Jr, CLE
Old 08-19-2019, 02:10 PM   #40
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

1.8 WE Deandre Hawkins Hou

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 08-19-2019, 02:19 PM   #41
Butter
Coordinator

I mean, I guess I gotta take:

1.9 RB David Johnson, ARI
Old 08-19-2019, 03:36 PM   #42
Butter
Coordinator

clemsonfan:

1.10 RB Nick Chubb, CLE
2.1 WR Davante Adams, GB

Me:

2.2 WR Julio Jones, ATL
Old 08-19-2019, 03:41 PM   #43
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

2.3 Pat Mahomes QB

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 08-19-2019, 03:44 PM   #44
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

2.4 TE Travis Kelce, KC
Old 08-19-2019, 04:45 PM   #45
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

2.5 RB LeVeon Bell, NYJ

Old 08-19-2019, 05:00 PM   #46
Comey
College Starter

2.6 WR Michael Thomas, NO

Old 08-19-2019, 05:13 PM   #47
DavidCorperial
High School Varsity

2.7 WR Tyreek Hill KC
Old 08-19-2019, 07:30 PM   #48
CleBrownsfan
Pro Rookie

2.8 James Conner Pitt (puke) RB

FOOL-X - Cleveland Naps
SLOP - Cuyahoga Spiders

Last edited by CleBrownsfan : 08-19-2019 at 07:38 PM.
Old 08-19-2019, 08:39 PM   #49
cmgdodgers
High School JV

2.9 Mike Evans WR TB
Old 08-19-2019, 10:23 PM   #50
laser
H.S. Freshman Team

2.10 Keenan Allen WR LAC
3.1 Amari Cooper WR DAL