Home

10YF General Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on 10YF General Discussion Thread within the 10 Yard Fight forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > 10 Yard Fight
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2016, 11:54 PM   #1
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
10YF General Discussion Thread

We've made it boys. We've made it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2016, 07:32 AM   #2
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 10YF General Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21

On a serious note, I think we need to take a look at the swat mechanic and make sure it is used by user team CPU. As long as it is, then we have no worries but if not, maybe we can find a way to choose it but not switch, if that makes sense. Hopefully it's the former.
I am almost certain your CPU controlled players will use the swat and a dice roll will decide if they do.

There is no way you use the swat button unless you were that player before the snap.

It's a no-switch league.

This is also why when the game drops we should be playing it for at least a week to get familiar with how it plays in comparison to M16. But based on how 16 played and how they re-worked the WR/DB interactions and this season even more improvement was put into it , rest assured I am sure the better DB's will be swatting down passes without out needing to trigger it as a user.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 07-21-2016, 08:05 AM   #3
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

If the CPU doesn't swat it is what it is. There will be no switching or influencing catch animations.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Old 07-21-2016, 10:06 AM   #4
All Star

OVR: 19

I just looOOOoove the new sub smell.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 07-21-2016, 10:07 AM   #5

Marino's Arena

OVR: 55

Can we please bring it back on topic and talk about the Baylor Bears.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2016, 06:45 PM   #6
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Hey guys, I know a lot of you have gamed together for a long time and are a tight knit bunch. I just wanna say that I am really happy to be here and thankful you accepted my application. There are tons of really awesome OSers in this group and I feel lucky to have a chance to be a part of this league.

I have been playing primarily in EA football leagues since NCAA 11 and ever since then it's been impossible for me to play normal CFM against only the CPU. I don't mind playing the CPU on the field, but the off the field management issues just ruin the experience for me.

With all leagues, especially new leagues, there tends to be turnover especially in the first season or so. We may lose 6 or more guys by the end of season 1 (or we may not lose any, hopefully!) but I just wanna say I hope that even if we have some people drop I hope there remains a core base of us who play on for a full cycle. Playing with any amount of users is better than not playing the game at all, for me. It is awesome making moves and planning out your roster approach knowing you have 5-6 seasons to look ahead to. There are a lot of things I envy about SOS and their longevity and consistency are two of those things. Best in the business right there. It excited me that a number of people in this thread are of SOS pedigree.

I know I am not the most popular guy on OS but I hope I can be a valuable contributor to the league and thanks again for letting me play with you guys.

I am gonna try to use my mic during games this year, I think it might be fun to chat and have fun on the mic while playing.

Von Miller Comin Atcha! Get ready for that Paxton Lynch 79 speed cheeeeese

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 07-21-2016, 06:54 PM   #7
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46

Nice post, Jare. I have a feeling this thing might last a while. It's a good group outside of the scumbags in the NFC East, but I plan on knocking them down a peg or two and making them humble.
Old 07-21-2016, 07:27 PM   #8
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

I definitely plan to be here for the long haul,can't wait to see how this all plays out...although I plan to play like the Steelers and build my team through the draft with the occasional free agent thrown in.

I'm excited for this league as well,it seems like we have a great group of guys in here that will stick with it,as long as Madden launches in great shape,and doesn't have the accel clock issues we should be ready to roll and have a great League.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > 10 Yard Fight »