The Superbowl will be played some time Saturday. We will have a better grasp on when it will be played tonight.
Advance to Resign Phase immediately after SB is played
Advance to FA 1 around 1 PM EST on Sunday 3/12
Advance to FA 2 around 1 AM EST on Monday 3/13
Advance to FA 3 around 1 AM EST on Tuesday 3/14
Advance to Final Scouting Phase between 1-8 PM EST on Tuesday 3/14 Draft start 8 EST on Tuesday 3/14
Please allot yourself 2 hours to complete the draft, to be on the safe side.
***Advance times for FA rounds will be within a 3 hour window of the times stated to prevent last second 'sniping'.
D. Free Agency
1. To keep the offseason strategic, every team must let at least one player 74 or higher and under 30 go to FA. You are allowed to resign this player, but you cannot resign him outright, you must allow him to test the Free Agent market first. What this means is that during the in-season and off-season resigning phase, each team will be permitted to re-sign any player except 1 who is 74 or higher overall.Kickers and Punters are excluded.
2. Qb floor for every QB in Free Agency. Minimum bidding must start at:
Tier 1 QBs: 80 OVR and above - $10 Million minimum annually
Tier 2 QBs: 70-79 OVR - $4 Million minimum annually
Tier 3 QBs: 70 OVR and Below - $2 Million minimum annually
The #1 QB on your roster MUST get a minimum of $10 Million regardless of his OVR(ex. If your QB retires, you MUST pay 78 QB who is your highest rated/scheduled starter at least $10 Million minimum when you negotiate his next contract.)
Quarterbacks can be offered as many years as they request.*See Rule E-1.*
3. Kickers & Punters are exempt from the rule.
4. Any player requesting a 1-year deal can be offered 1-2 years.
5. All Off-season FA bids for players UNDER 30 must be over 40 points.
6. All Off-season FA bids for players OVER 30 must be over 30 points, instead of 40.
E. Player Contracts
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REMOVE/ADJUST YOUR BID IF YOU ARE THE LEADING BIDDER ON A FA
If you bid on a player that someone has already bid on, your bid MUST be at least 3 points higher than the top bid in off-season FA
1. All QB contracts must be approved by a commissioner before being finalized. You MUST give the them the amount of years that they are asking for during negotiations.
2. Signing Contracts - All players resigned, or signed in offseason free agency, must receive at least 20% of their contract by way of signing bonus if:
a. The contract is three seasons or longer in length b. The contract is worth $2 million or more per season
3. Signing Contracts - On the opposite end of the spectrum, players resigned or signed in offseason free agency, cannot receive more than 50% of their contracts worth by way of signing bonus.
4. Signed or resigned players must not receive contracts longer than four seasons unless that is what the player is asking for. If a team has a player requesting a contract longer than four seasons, they must contact a commissioner with a screenshot of the request to receive permission to sign the player to a longer contract.
Contracts that don't meet Rule 2, 3, and 4 will be released into free agency and the offending team will have to eat any penalties associated with the cut and will not be allowed to sign that player until after the next offseason free agency period.
F. Roster Minimums
QB - 2
HB - 3
TE/FB - 4 (Minimum 1 TE)
WR - 5
OL - 9 (Any combination the owner chooses)
DE - 4
DT – 3 (If you run a 3-4 defense, you are allowed to carry 2)
LB – 6
CB - 4
S - 3
K - 1
P - 1
*It is NOT mandatory that you carry a fullback on your roster.