Home

AWFL Sign-up & Wait List

This is a discussion on AWFL Sign-up & Wait List within the After Work Football League forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > After Work Football League
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2019, 11:05 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: M20 Sign-up & Wait List

XB1 : NathonReyn

Was a sim commish for years with Madden and NCAA, under the gamer tag of Tunes522, with some of the greatest owners/co-commodore back in the day, such as XLenceofXQtion and AzureEffect. Combined we ran some classic leagues for years with them and some great guys we’ve met at Operation Sports and Pastapadre along the way. If anyone knows those guys, which I believe they’ve moved onto PS4...that’s the type of league I’m looking for. Been away for Madden for about 5 years. Ready to get back into an active community and regain my title.

Have always represented the KC Chiefs and Missouri Tigers...I would love an opportunity to continue that trend. But understandably, the Chiefs are now the hot team, so I can imagine if they aren’t available. Willing to fill gaps as any team available with the option to relocate to KC if someone retires.

Hit me up with a message via XBox Live if you have an opening.
Old 08-10-2019, 06:04 PM   #10
AWFL Commish

Aestis's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tunes522
XB1 : NathonReyn

Was a sim commish for years with Madden and NCAA, under the gamer tag of Tunes522, with some of the greatest owners/co-commodore back in the day, such as XLenceofXQtion and AzureEffect. Combined we ran some classic leagues for years with them and some great guys we’ve met at Operation Sports and Pastapadre along the way. If anyone knows those guys, which I believe they’ve moved onto PS4...that’s the type of league I’m looking for. Been away for Madden for about 5 years. Ready to get back into an active community and regain my title.

Have always represented the KC Chiefs and Missouri Tigers...I would love an opportunity to continue that trend. But understandably, the Chiefs are now the hot team, so I can imagine if they aren’t available. Willing to fill gaps as any team available with the option to relocate to KC if someone retires.

Hit me up with a message via XBox Live if you have an opening.
Appreciate the post my man. We've got a long ish waiting list at the moment (a pitfall of the most stable low turnover leagues), but we have a strong community in our league for those willing to wait for a spot. I ask that people who want to join hit me up in our discord (link in OP), I'd be down to quickly chat about what you're looking for and see if it's a long term fit. Hope to hear from you, best of luck to you either way!

Commissioner
After Work Football League
(Xbox Series S/X)
AWFL Discord
AWFL Daddyleagues
Old 08-11-2019, 10:58 AM   #11
Rookie

Was always a fan of these league and last year had to take a break from online play. Would love to join. Life long Bucs fan but open to any team.

GetUFiredToday
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2019, 04:57 PM   #12
Just started!

Hey guys. Would love to be added to the waitlist. Used to be in TMFL and in some NCAA leagues on TSO back in the day. Great group in here from the looks of it.

GT - Gravityyyy. Already joined the Discord.
Old 03-21-2020, 03:06 PM   #13
Rookie

Ruud2You's Arena

Joined discord - know the waitlist is long but I am interested whenever you get a spot

GT - Helu to you
Old 08-15-2020, 10:37 PM   #14
Rookie

Re: AWFL Sign-up & Wait List

What’s up, looking run in a league this cycle.

Can I get on the waitlist?

Thanks.

GT: CTfromDC
Old 01-09-2021, 01:05 AM   #15
Rookie

My name is John and I very interested in joining AWFL. I have been playing Madden for over 20 years now. I really enjoy playing the video game, but my true love for the game of football is what keeps my playing after all these years.

From Madden 16-Madden 19 I had played in an online league. Love building a team up and competing and just having a good time with roster management and team building.

I’d love to be considered to join the league. I think the fit would be great and I could definitely see myself playing in this league for a very long time.

I have joined the Discord and will wait to hear my name called. Thanks!

Gamertag: Daeesaurus
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2021, 12:09 PM   #16
AWFL Commish

Aestis's Arena

We've weeded out a few of the wait list guys who are less responsive and are down to only a ONE person list!

Now is a great time to likely get an early cycle spot in AWFL for anyone interested. Hit me up in Discord and let's chat.

Commissioner
After Work Football League
(Xbox Series S/X)
AWFL Discord
AWFL Daddyleagues

Last edited by Aestis; 09-05-2021 at 12:19 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > After Work Football League »