Home

M20 last user season predictions

This is a discussion on M20 last user season predictions within the After Work Football League forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > After Work Football League
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2020, 06:01 PM   #1
Rookie

mkeller25's Arena

OVR: 2
M20 last user season predictions

• AFC South: Houston
    • Houston has maybe the best roster in the league, the best QB, and the best GM. The only way Houston doesn't win the division is if Watson is injured. I like Tennessee to make some noise for the wildcard though, especially with picks 1.1 & 1.17 to help. Houston's top FA adds are all middling RB's that their expert coach will weave intelligently into the offense. When those are the top FA adds, how good do you think the roster is? Its elite.
  • AFC North: Pittsburgh
    • I wonder how bad of a roster it would take for Pittsburgh to not win the division? Best user in the league for years running and it doesn't really matter what he's working with. Getting Chris Irons at QB should be been outlawed to maintain league integrity but as it stands, I can't see Bush, JuJu & Irons not leading Pittsburgh to another division title, likely more. And hey by the way they added 96spd WR Scott Miller to the fold.
  • AFC West: Denver
    • Denver has low key added some playmakers from this free agency class but is Von Miller alive? Ogunjobi, Frank Clark, Damarious Randall are all joining a team that was already the #3 AFC seed before being upset in the wildcard by the upstart Bills. This division is Denver's to lose but Oakland is always lying in wait in the tall grass ready to pounce should they stumble.
  • AFC East: New Jersey
    • The Jets (who's stadium is not actually in New York btw) went 12-4 and fended off the Bills late last season which I expect them to do again this year. Riddle at HB is a star in the making and could easily catapult this team to the SB if Darnold and company are healthy. The Bills defense has taken a noticeable step backwards, have the Jets taken a step forward?
  • AFC WC1: Baltimore
    • They finished 8-8 last year and a late season win over eventual super bowl champion Pittsburgh has me optimistic this team can finally keep Marquise Brown healthy and get over the hump. They play in the same division with Pittsburgh so that caps expectations but a wild card birth is a reasonable outcome. They added Ronald Darby from Free Agency and have pick 1.18 - can they get an impact player and will it be enough?
  • AFC WC2: Oakland
    • 13-3 last season was impressive and Josh Jacobs has gotten even better. A close loss to the Jets in last years playoffs ended their run but I like this team to continue its success with its well constructed roster. Guys like Clelin Ferrell will make another leap forward as will Kyran Mathis and the additional of Austin Seferian Jenkins in Free Agency should mask the step back that Tyrell Williams has taken. Only question I have is what direction will they go with pick 1.23?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • NFC South: New Orleans
    • The most talented roster in the league, a top 5 user (albeit super bowl losing team) that just completely ran over the NFC last season just added Andrew Luck to the fold. Behind the Chris Irons to Pittsburgh coup d'etat, Andrew Luck's arrival in New Orleans has been met with sharp criticism and for good reason - the league simply cannot believe that the best roster just got even better. Will the absence of Cam Jordan be as impactful as the rest of the NFC hopes? Unlikely as Michael Thomas and Lincoln Leach are still one of the top Duos in the entire league and now they are catching passes from Luck. Sheldon Rankins is going to see more double teams, but this is still the best team in the South and likely the NFC, and probably the entire league.
  • NFC North: Chicago
    • 100% the toughest pick to make for this list but I think Chicago has the best chance considering Haskins > GB's McCoy. Chicago somehow quietly has some very elite players that no one in the league is talking about - Mack is obvious but this roster has great players all over.
  • NFC East: Philadelphia
    • Dallas has an overpowering roster but I just don't believe Dak gets it done. Carson Wentz and co delivered a 12-4 season last year and I can't see a reason they won't do the same. Fletcher Cox and Zach Ertz are still kickin, Miles Sanders balled out last year and BR is one of the best users in the NFC. The Cowboys will threaten but will ultimately cede the division to a savvy veteran Eagles squad.
  • NFC West: Seattle
    • Arlen is changing jobs IRL and even though Seran claims he plays more league than Madden, he was 13-3 last year (not to mention 6-0 in the division) and has a well rounded roster. Perhaps this is the year that DK Metcalf takes a huge leap (pun intended) but I think the addition of Shaq Lawson and Leon Jacobs from Free Agency helps this defense tremendously. Russel Wilson will contend for another NFC title, I just don't see it any other way out west.
  • NFC WC1: Atlanta
    • I can't be the only one that was shocked when Atlanta went on the run that they did last season and that is why I have them here. The roster isn't perfect but Will Fuller absolutely went off last season and with some careful FA moves/draft I think they should have enough offensive firepower to land in the wildcard again and make some noise. Kudos to Turbo for making something out of the like 8th Jameis Winston reclamation effort - did something that no one else could.
  • NFC WC2: Green Bay
    • Well I said the NFC North was the toughest division to project and this is why. The NWO has not 1 but 2 members in the NFC North and they could easily find a way to muck up things for the Bears. Green Bay could be limited with McCoy and Lions had better find a way to avoid leaning on Josh Allen to much to have a shot to contend for the division or wildcard spot. I'm predicting a rough start for these NWO members but no one comes out of the division without looking black and blue.

SB Winner: Pittsburgh

League MVP: Andrew Luck
Coach of the Year: NB
AFC OROTY: TBD
NFC OROTY: TBD
AFC DROTY: TBD
NFC DROTY: TBD
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online > After Work Football League »