Home

AFL Evolution

This is a discussion on AFL Evolution within the All Other Sports forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-15-2016, 12:12 AM   #1
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6
AFL Evolution

This is for the Australians.

New game, same old problems?

The screenshots look fantastic. My hype meter was 0, but Im at least a 2 right now. It looks like the AFL is throwing money at the project. This can only be a good thing.

Pendles' stubble though.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2016, 10:30 PM   #2
Yellow n Black

18 eighty 5's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: AFL Evolution

Really good likenesses from those pictures. I'm the same, very little personal anticipation for this game. They would have to have some really fluid controls to get me interested in a purchase.

Rocket League is the only place I get my sports gaming fix these days. The simple concept and fantastic physics make the game so replayable and there is so much to master. It loosely resembles AFL to me as well.

Can't wait for the real 2017 AFL season to begin but not holding my breath for Evolution.
Old 12-24-2016, 08:08 AM   #3
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

ONe game ive wanted to play after seeing the ps2 and ps3 imports.

After watching the actual sport i ve started to like the game more as it really is a great mixture between amercian football rugby and i guess lacrosse in some ways.
Old 12-25-2016, 01:59 AM   #4

dubcity's Arena

OVR: 2

Gonna have to be a really good game to justify the usual process of getting these games here in the States. Either it'll be available only via import, or it'll be on Amazon and PSN at a price that never ever dips below $60. Can't justify $60 for these indie games with graphics that are barely superior to last-gen ... Rugby Challenge 3, I'm looking at you.
Old 04-23-2017, 07:06 PM   #5
Pro

TerryP's Arena

OVR: 10

May release... http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-04-0...or-may-release
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2017, 02:57 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
Gonna have to be a really good game to justify the usual process of getting these games here in the States. Either it'll be available only via import, or it'll be on Amazon and PSN at a price that never ever dips below $60. Can't justify $60 for these indie games with graphics that are barely superior to last-gen ... Rugby Challenge 3, I'm looking at you.

Agree about Rugby Challenge 3 and Rugby League, keep hoping these will drop in price under $60 for Xbox One so I can finally get rid of my 360, but they never do.

They can be had for $40 on last gen though (and that needs to drop too! It's been more than a year since release)
Old 04-26-2017, 04:18 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by baconbits11
Agree about Rugby Challenge 3 and Rugby League, keep hoping these will drop in price under $60 for Xbox One so I can finally get rid of my 360, but they never do.

They can be had for $40 on last gen though (and that needs to drop too! It's been more than a year since release)
Amazon sometimes has them cheaper; I picked up RLL3 for X1 at $30 although its up to $42 right now. I have bought several of the Big Ant games at full price because I do want to support them, but after a year these games should be dropping in price. I can't see how any reasonable cost analysis would favor keeping the price high after that long, and pushing people to the used game market where the developer gets nothing at all.
Old 04-29-2017, 07:51 AM   #8
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Im in states and hoping this comes to the states PSN.

Don't want to import for the 79.99 or somewhat

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports »