Home

Skater XL Stream Early Access Teaser

This is a discussion on Skater XL Stream Early Access Teaser within the All Other Sports forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports
Madden NFL 22 Scouting Update Pushed to Mid-October - More Details Revealed
NBA 2K22 Review: The Best 2K Game in Years
FIFA 22 First Impressions
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2018, 08:49 AM   #1
MVP
 
ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Skater XL Stream Early Access Teaser



Skater XL is headed to Steam Early Access on December 19. Created and refined in secrecy, over...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
I am going to create a team called "the gay town butt pirates" and hurt your already diminishing image
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=170
ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2018, 06:32 AM   #2
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Blog Entries: 1
I just hope that it has controls that can compete with Skate 3. I have been waiting for another skate boarding game. Don't deviate to far from a proven formula!! PLease!!
drugsbunny is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 03:08 AM   #3
MVP
 
ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Re: Skater XL Stream Early Access Teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by drugsbunny
I just hope that it has controls that can compete with Skate 3. I have been waiting for another skate boarding game. Don't deviate to far from a proven formula!! PLease!!
Nightspeeds was given a key to early access a day early, and it shows the controls. But even if it's not exactly what you like (and from what I see, the controls are designed to mimic actual skateboarding), the game looks straight up awesome.




__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
I am going to create a team called "the gay town butt pirates" and hurt your already diminishing image
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=170
ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2018, 11:20 AM   #4
Rookie
 
Simaofan-20's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Feb 2005
Re: Skater XL Stream Early Access Teaser

I've been playing it and its really good and is quite polished for what it is. It's got a bit of a learning curve but the game is very smooth and might be even better than Session.
Simaofan-20 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2018, 10:24 AM   #5
MVP
 
ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Re: Skater XL Stream Early Access Teaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simaofan-20
I've been playing it and its really good and is quite polished for what it is. It's got a bit of a learning curve but the game is very smooth and might be even better than Session.
There are already cool mods, and it’s more than just textures. They’ve even revealed a hidden vert ramp.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
I am going to create a team called "the gay town butt pirates" and hurt your already diminishing image
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=170
ForUntoOblivionSoar∞ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:44 PM.

Top -