Home

VPN for unblocking all sports channels

This is a discussion on VPN for unblocking all sports channels within the All Other Sports forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2020, 03:48 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
VPN for unblocking all sports channels

I love watching sports and want to unblock all Sports channels. For this purpose, I want to use a VPN but unfortunately, I have not much experience with this. So guys, I need a VPN that can easily unblock all Sports channels.

Here, I came across a guide on VPN Reviews 2020 where over 160 VPN providers are mentioned with their brief information.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2020, 08:21 PM   #2

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: VPN for unblocking all sports channels

Hello, I'm locking this thread because this is against the TOS. We do not allow discussion of ways to get around watching copyrighted material via alternative means (such as a VPN). Here's the portion of the TOS cover that:

Quote:
Piracy/ROMs/Warez
Operation Sports has a very strict policy against piracy, ROMs, warez, chipping,
Quote:
and the illegal use of copyrighted material.
Linking or giving information about any site that distributes illegal software, ROMs, media, chips, or emulators, seeking help to circumvent any copyright laws, admitting to possessing and/or distributing illegal copyrighted material, or encouraging software or media piracy is grounds for ban depending on the offense. This goes for all copyrighted material, including but not limited to games, movies, music, and videos.
That said, I don't want you to miss out on the opportunity to discuss getting a reliable VPN for other means.

Here is a thread discussing VPN's that you may find useful:

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...iable-vpn.html

My recommendation would just be to not suggest the reason you are looking for a VPN.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > All Other Sports »