Home

~Official 2K8 Generic Football Wishlist Thread~

This is a discussion on ~Official 2K8 Generic Football Wishlist Thread~ within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2006, 01:39 PM   #25
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58
Re: ~Official 2K8 Generic Football Wishlist Thread~

Quote:
Originally Posted by e0820
A pc version would be nice.

Also the ability to import logos for menus, helmets and stadium field grfx for all versions.
A PC version would be a dream. Generic Football 08 would = "NFL2K8" with all the great modders out there.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2006, 01:48 PM   #26
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylocaine
4. Spectator mode (ala PGR3): where other league owners could go to the stadium and watch league game... OR actually have the user experience emulate looking at the game on a television screen, complete with stat overlays, pre-, post- and halftime shows.

^from earlier post... this would be unbelievable for league games, you could scout teams etc. Also if a player was cheesing a commish could view the game... Also if after league games other league members could view the post game highlights of other league games that would be very nice touch also.

I also love this idea and it could be implemented. Ultimately, it'll eat up bandwith and could possibly slow the game down to a crawl depending on how many ppl pop in to watch. Its pretty much down to how powerful they want the servers to be.
Old 08-11-2006, 01:52 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 3

-Make tapping the A-button optional
-In game saves
Old 08-11-2006, 02:06 PM   #28
MVP

jrivera34's Arena

OVR: 10

If 2K released NFL2K5 with updated graphics, took out names and logos, that would be enough for me. But since this is a wishlist, here you go...

1. CUSTOMIZATION: Ability to edit logos, uniforms, stadiums, player names, player attributes, player ratings, team names, division names, and the ability to realign divisions.

2. TRADES: No AI trades during the season, ONLY in the off-season. Do not allow the AI to trade superstars in their prime. Full trade override for every team.

3. ONLINE: Full franchise online with spectator mode. Draft, free agency, trades, etc.

4. SPECIAL TEAMS: Believe it or not, I actually want to copy something from EA. I like the idea of using the right analog stick to kick and I also like when the camera switches to the recieving team as soon as the ball is kicked.

5. DB AI: Many will say the DB AI has glitches, but I just think the animation is wrong. DB's do get beat and have no clue what is going on sometimes, but they don't look and run the other way. Make this animation more realistic and we are all set.

6. PASSING GAME: Create a variation of Read & Lead from the Fever series. I really stunk using this mode, but it does add some realism to the game.

7. RUNNING GAME: Other than making the runners run a bit more smoothly, DO NOT TOUCH A DAMN THING! Actually, during 1 player and online games, zoom in on the RB because a running back does not see the entire field and neither should we. If you use this zoom idea on standard 2 player, then your opponent will always know that you are running.

Since this is 2K we are talking about, there is no need to wish for graphics or presentation because that is pretty much a given.

Last edited by jrivera34; 08-11-2006 at 02:11 PM.
Old 08-11-2006, 02:08 PM   #29
MVP

jrivera34's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphik
I also love this idea and it could be implemented. Ultimately, it'll eat up bandwith and could possibly slow the game down to a crawl depending on how many ppl pop in to watch. Its pretty much down to how powerful they want the servers to be.
Hopefully they could limit the number of viewers to save bandwidth.
Old 08-11-2006, 02:18 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

Improved animations, PLEASE BRING BACK the same commentators. Deeper franchise.

Can we get a sticky?
Old 08-11-2006, 02:20 PM   #31
Chelsea, Assemble!

Altimus's Arena

OVR: 58

Quote:
Originally Posted by getgost
BRING BACK the same commentators. Deeper franchise.
Best video game commentators ever! Those guys were great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2006, 02:49 PM   #32
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

One thing only-make sure the game works. Polish the heck out of it, test it, in short make it a finished product.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »