Home

new 2k fooball game?

This is a discussion on new 2k fooball game? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2006, 07:17 PM   #177
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: new 2k fooball game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Actually it has been there line for well over a year. When I talked to a 2k rep 18 mos ago for this site, he gave me the exact line that the guy said in that article.
If you can show me that quote, I will believe you and admit I was wrong.
Old 11-12-2006, 02:31 PM   #178
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
If you can show me that quote, I will believe you and admit I was wrong.
How can he show you a quote when he just said it's not something he read but something he was told by a 2K rep?
Old 11-12-2006, 02:59 PM   #179

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCdolphin
Good to hear they are at least THINKING about football, though that is hardly a promise of an upcoming game. They are just considering options.

Of course, if 2K has been putting a custom game together, then I'd be a VERY happy camper indeed.
I agree, it's just good to know they are aware of how important football is.
Old 11-12-2006, 03:51 PM   #180
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectralfan
How can he show you a quote when he just said it's not something he read but something he was told by a 2K rep?
LOL...the guy seems a little slow but its ok.

Actually its something that I've mentioned in a number of threads in this forum. I cant be sure but I think I wrote it in an article that I did for OS when 2K previewed games for the 360 a year ago. Either way if it makes you feel comforted to see it in an article....I'm glad for you. One thing people should realize is that this quote does not mean a football game is imminent. It just meand that 2k is still making plans for a football title.
Old 11-13-2006, 11:03 AM   #181
Banned

2krules's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectralfan
The way he worded it "he gave me the exact line that the guy said in that article" made me think that the guy told him about another article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2006, 11:08 AM   #182
Banned

2krules's Arena

Quote:
LOL...the guy seems a little slow but its ok.
I hope it makes you feel better to launch personal insults.

As I told spectralfan, the reason I thought it was in print was because the wording, "he gave me the exact line that the guy said in that article", made me think that the guy told him about another article.

But yeah, due to all the "I heard this" and "I heard that" and "I've got a friend who works at 2K and he said this" going around, I won't believe there's another football game in the works until I see an official announcment on the 2K Sports site.
Old 11-13-2006, 12:21 PM   #183
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
I hope it makes you feel better to launch personal insults.

As I told spectralfan, the reason I thought it was in print was because the wording, "he gave me the exact line that the guy said in that article", made me think that the guy told him about another article.

But yeah, due to all the "I heard this" and "I heard that" and "I've got a friend who works at 2K and he said this" going around, I won't believe there's another football game in the works until I see an official announcment on the 2K Sports site.
Here is the entire quote:

"Actually it has been there line for well over a year. When I talked to a 2k rep 18 mos ago for this site, he gave me the exact line that the guy said in that article"

There is no way to misunderstand that statement. It clearly says "when I talked to a 2k rep."

As far as you believing a game is coming or not, I could care less. Like I said before, the line doesnt mean a game is coming soon. Just that 2k is still considering releasing one.
Old 11-13-2006, 01:22 PM   #184
Banned

2krules's Arena

Quote:
Here is the entire quote:

"Actually it has been there line for well over a year. When I talked to a 2k rep 18 mos ago for this site, he gave me the exact line that the guy said in that article"

There is no way to misunderstand that statement. It clearly says "when I talked to a 2k rep."
I did not think you didn't talk to someone about it. That is very easy to understand. What I thought was that you talked to that guy and he told you about another article. That is what I wanted from the quote from.

Whether you think there was sufficient reason to misunderstand what you wrote or not, it gives you no reason to insult someone's intelligence or common sense. Are you a bullying jerk? If not, you should stop insulting people without provocation when you're having debate with them, because that sure makes you seem like one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »