Home

Not trying to start rumors but...

This is a discussion on Not trying to start rumors but... within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-16-2006, 10:16 AM   #49
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Not trying to start rumors but...

Kinda off topic, but does anyone else find that guy vaguely disturbing in a Dennis Hopper-esque "crazy eyes" sort of way?

Last game: BYU 43 Houston 26

Next game: 10/24 @ Navy

Last edited by coogrfan; 11-16-2006 at 10:22 AM.
Old 11-16-2006, 10:32 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 3

OK lets dismiss this screenshot.......

As bad as I want a 2k f-ball game, this is just a wallpaper, here is why.........

This is not a pic from the superbowl try to zoom in on Hasselback on the 2k screen, he appears to have a white armband on his left forearm Here is a Superbowl pic of Hassleback......

Next, Look at the left and side of the tunnel with the metal sticking out from it. Dont you think it looks very similar to this........

So unless 2ksports is soooooo good that they created an exact replica of the "inside" of the seahawks tunnel, while somehow not getting in trouble for using seahawks logo. ......

But I will admit it was fun trying to figure this out. I will just say in my own opinion and guess (I have no sources) I think we will see a 2k f-ball game come august.
Old 11-16-2006, 10:46 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jls24
OK lets dismiss this screenshot.......

As bad as I want a 2k f-ball game, this is just a wallpaper, here is why.........

This is not a pic from the superbowl try to zoom in on Hasselback on the 2k screen, he appears to have a white armband on his left forearm Here is a Superbowl pic of Hassleback......

Next, Look at the left and side of the tunnel with the metal sticking out from it. Dont you think it looks very similar to this........

So unless 2ksports is soooooo good that they created an exact replica of the "inside" of the seahawks tunnel, while somehow not getting in trouble for using seahawks logo. ......

But I will admit it was fun trying to figure this out. I will just say in my own opinion and guess (I have no sources) I think we will see a 2k f-ball game come august.
It looks like you have solved the riddle. Quick, someone else find something to fuel the fire!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2006, 01:48 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelaz1966
It looks like you have solved the riddle. Quick, someone else find something to fuel the fire!
I don't see it! Obviously that picture of Hasselback from the front is computer generated to throw us all off. I am not that easily fooled. Good try though.
Old 11-17-2006, 12:53 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 32

Here is a press release from 2k sports.

http://gaming-age.com/news/2006/11/17-45
Old 11-17-2006, 07:50 PM   #54
Pro

OVR: 4

Which reads in part:

When the PLAYSTATION 3 system launches today, Take-Two's 2K Sports publishing label will deliver NBA 2K7 and NHL 2K7, the only third party NBA and NHL titles available at the launch of the PLAYSTATION 3 system. Additionally, 2K and 2K Sports plan to publish more than eleven additional titles for the PLAYSTATION 3 system, including College Hoops 2K7 in January, followed by Major League Baseball 2K7 in late winter, The Darkness in the spring, The BIGS in the summer, NBA 2K8 and NHL 2K8 in September; and additional sports titles based on 2K Sports proprietary brands, as well as additional high profile licensed and original new franchises from 2K.

What other sports brands? Boxing? Ping pong? This doesn't mean there is a football game in the works, but doesn't rule it out either.
Old 01-31-2007, 07:12 PM   #55
Rookie

OVR: 2
Thumbs up Re: Not trying to start rumors but...

In light of last nights official coming out party of this game, we can now put all the "vaporware" comments to bed.

We don't know what point of the development cycle this photo was taken but I really like what I see and the direction in which they are taking this game. The fact that this photo blurs the line between game and reality speaks volumes about what's to come.

Wow.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2007, 07:56 PM   #56
MVP

Rainey's Arena

OVR: 16

Honestly we still dont' know if that picture is from APF 2k8... but that would be pretty cool if it was.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »