Home

Playbook Spreadsheet

This is a discussion on Playbook Spreadsheet within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2006, 01:19 AM   #1
Rookie

tpaterniti's Arena

OVR: 5
Playbook Spreadsheet

Here is my playbook spreadsheet. I have separated formations by personel. For example, some Quads have 4 WR, some have 3 WR, 1 TE. I list these separate because it helps when making a playbook. I have to do a few Vikings ones still that I missed, because they sub FB for TE in Ace formations. Also, here is a tip. If you add a play from a formation that isn't in your playbook, it may say that you have added a package. If you immediately more plays from the same formation, it will keep saying you are adding new packages. The way around this is to add one play, then save your playbook. Load it, and when you add new plays from that formation, it will no longer say that you are adding a new package with each new play.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Playbook Spreadsheet.zip (7.4 KB, 242 views)

www.2kfootballstrategy.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2006, 05:50 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 26
Re: Playbook Spreadsheet

Excellent tpaterniti, thanks
Old 11-29-2006, 03:04 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: Playbook Spreadsheet

Quote:
f you immediately more plays from the same formation, it will keep saying you are adding new packages. The way around this is to add one play, then save your playbook. Load it, and when you add new plays from that formation, it will no longer say that you are adding a new package with each new play.
you don't even have to do all that... just add one or as many plays from the formation as you can (each one SAYS you've added a new package)... then just back out to the previous menu where you view your plays. When you go back into add plays, the package issue will be correct.

So for example, if you added 10 new plays which actually WERE contained within 1 new package, it will show initially of course that you added ten new packages... so you'd almost be out of space (what is it again? 26 total or something?). But after you back out and come back in, there will only be 1 package added to your original total.

It's just a little glitch. No need to even save & reload your PB.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »