Home

Blue-Lightning of 2K Sports forums confirms that a 2K Football game is being made!

This is a discussion on Blue-Lightning of 2K Sports forums confirms that a 2K Football game is being made! within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2007, 10:29 PM   #73
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Blue-Lightning of 2K Sports forums confirms that a 2K Football game is being made

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeeyes25
Blah blah blah
What.The.Hell.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 01-16-2007, 11:48 AM   #74
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Blue-Lightning of 2K Sports forums confirms that a 2K Football game is being made

I hope that 2k gets the rights to the NFL or NCAA Football in a few years.I highly recommend emailing these companies reminding them that sports is about competition, and that only through that can true greatness be achieved.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:03 PM   #75
Older

luv_mist's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2krules
I can tell you this; when all this PFL stuff went down, he told me exactly what he's saying publicly now. So, his story about what happened to the "announcement" has not changed. I'm certainly inclined to believe him.
I believe him too. Cool guy when you sit down and pm him. Good intentions.......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-16-2007, 03:48 PM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
What.The.Hell.
Yeah Whatever.

You just get ready to win the NFC Championship game this weekend. Truth be known it really doesn't matter who win's the NFC Championship game now does it? The fact of the matter is the real Super Bowl is being played between the Colts and the Patriots after that pretender of a contest just before it. Why do I call the AFC Championship game the real Super Bowl? That's an easy one. Because it doesn't matter who win's the NFC Championship game due to the fact that which ever team slop's through that game will end up getting destroyed and I quote "DESTROYED" by either the Colts or the Patriots. Don't be mad when I'm right kid, and save your comeback because if I were you I don't think I would want to jinx my team just before the biggest game of their entire franchise history. Just remember that you were 3-13-0 last season. Doesn't seem that long ago does it? Isn't it a shame to know that they overachieved this year and went 11-5-0 on the leagues 23rd ranked schedule. Just think when next year comes and the Saints have to play the Leagues 4th ranked schedule and by the way if you don't believe that, then you'd better start learning a little more about how the league works. We'll see just how good this 2006 Saints team really is next season after they trip and fall in either the NFC Championship game or the Super Bowl.

Would you like to know what I will predict your precious team ending with next season? Too bad. I'm going to tell you anyway. 6-10-0, or maybe 7-9-0 if your lucky. Just make sure you save this post so that when next season comes you will be able to look back and say to yourself... "Wow that guy really knew my team better than I do. I guess that's because of my distorted view of my team this season and all the media hype around my team due to the forces of nature which by the way have nothing to do with our sudden overacheivment. But silly me I like to believe that by the grace of God he has blessed my team because of all the hearache that has come to my city". Don't want to be the first to tell you that the forces of nature or an act of God has nothing to do with the Saints overacheiving this season. Your run was a surprising one I'll give you that, but all short lived fantasy's must come to an end sooner than later now don't they. Oh did I mention good luck by the way. LOL!!!
Old 01-16-2007, 04:36 PM   #77
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56

What an idiot.

**Waits for him to bash the "Faiders" in a thread nothing about the NFL.**
Old 01-16-2007, 05:29 PM   #78
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli
What an idiot.

**Waits for him to bash the "Faiders" in a thread nothing about the NFL.**
I'll keep this quote saved, in case the following does end up becoming true.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 01-16-2007, 06:26 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakeeyes25
How do you know for sure that if 2k got the license that they would still be making a football game because another truth is that there are more joe six pack football MADDEN fans in the world than there was ever 2k fans. If that deal goes the other way 2k wouldn't be able to make enough money to even pay the NFL what it agreed too because the real MADDEN fans wouldn't buy 2k's game.
I don't think so, in 2004 ESPN NFL 2K5 outsold Madden 2005...
Old 01-16-2007, 06:48 PM   #80
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beetlebum
I don't think so, in 2004 ESPN NFL 2K5 outsold Madden 2005...
Only on Xbox...not in total sales or on the PS2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »