Home

Xbox, Online?

This is a discussion on Xbox, Online? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2007, 01:58 PM   #1
Rebuild Mode
 
Krebstar's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,755
Xbox, Online?

The online forum doesn't look to be too alive so I thought I would put this in here. I never got Xbox Live when I first got an Xbox a long time ago due to no high speed internet. I've had a cable modem for a long time now though and thought maybe I would get Xbox Live now. So my question is how many people play 2K5 on Xbox Live still? Are there still leagues and all the original wonderful things? Also, should it still be up for awhile? I know the PS2 servers are gone but I wanted to make sure Microsoft at least planned on keeping Xbox live going.

Any questions answered would help me a lot, thanks guys.
Krebstar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2007, 03:02 AM   #2
Pro
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Aug 2005
Re: Xbox, Online?

Oh man theres always people online. It can get pretty packed on weekends. Last week saturday night, there was about 15 people in the lobby at 10pm pt. as for leagues, they are pretty much useless unless u get one going with friends. However, leagues are still running pretty solidly online(the 2k sports leagues).......NFL 2K5..still the best. Hope to see you online dude
SoCal-Phenom is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 10:36 AM   #3
Rebuild Mode
 
Krebstar's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,755
Re: Xbox, Online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-Phenom
Oh man theres always people online. It can get pretty packed on weekends. Last week saturday night, there was about 15 people in the lobby at 10pm pt. as for leagues, they are pretty much useless unless u get one going with friends. However, leagues are still running pretty solidly online(the 2k sports leagues).......NFL 2K5..still the best. Hope to see you online dude
15 people online is packed? I know the game is old but so many people still play it....did you mean 15 or was that a typo?

Regardless I still think I am going to get Live.
Krebstar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 10:48 AM   #4
Sean Payton: Retribution
 
jmood88's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 34,662
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Xbox, Online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUglyOrgan
15 people online is packed? I know the game is old but so many people still play it....did you mean 15 or was that a typo?

Regardless I still think I am going to get Live.
15 people for a 2 year old game on a system that has no more new games and at 10 pm is a lot.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Let me assure you that I am a huge proponent of size, and it greatly matters. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
jmood88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:47 PM   #5
Rebuild Mode
 
Krebstar's Arena
 
OVR: 15
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 9,755
Re: Xbox, Online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
15 people for a 2 year old game on a system that has no more new games and at 10 pm is a lot.
I guess the time of night does effect it. Sounds good to me though, I do think I am going to get Live and have as much fun as I can with it.
Krebstar is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2007, 02:58 PM   #6
Pro
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Aug 2005
Re: Xbox, Online?

Basically there will never be a time where theres no one in the lobby. Hows that..lol. Peace
SoCal-Phenom is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:37 AM.

Top -