Home

Xbox, Online?

This is a discussion on Xbox, Online? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 01-12-2007, 01:58 PM   #1
Rebuild Mode

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Xbox, Online?

The online forum doesn't look to be too alive so I thought I would put this in here. I never got Xbox Live when I first got an Xbox a long time ago due to no high speed internet. I've had a cable modem for a long time now though and thought maybe I would get Xbox Live now. So my question is how many people play 2K5 on Xbox Live still? Are there still leagues and all the original wonderful things? Also, should it still be up for awhile? I know the PS2 servers are gone but I wanted to make sure Microsoft at least planned on keeping Xbox live going.

Any questions answered would help me a lot, thanks guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2007, 03:02 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Xbox, Online?

Oh man theres always people online. It can get pretty packed on weekends. Last week saturday night, there was about 15 people in the lobby at 10pm pt. as for leagues, they are pretty much useless unless u get one going with friends. However, leagues are still running pretty solidly online(the 2k sports leagues).......NFL 2K5..still the best. Hope to see you online dude
Old 01-13-2007, 10:36 AM   #3
Rebuild Mode

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-Phenom
Oh man theres always people online. It can get pretty packed on weekends. Last week saturday night, there was about 15 people in the lobby at 10pm pt. as for leagues, they are pretty much useless unless u get one going with friends. However, leagues are still running pretty solidly online(the 2k sports leagues).......NFL 2K5..still the best. Hope to see you online dude
15 people online is packed? I know the game is old but so many people still play it....did you mean 15 or was that a typo?

Regardless I still think I am going to get Live.
Old 01-13-2007, 10:48 AM   #4
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUglyOrgan
15 people online is packed? I know the game is old but so many people still play it....did you mean 15 or was that a typo?

Regardless I still think I am going to get Live.
15 people for a 2 year old game on a system that has no more new games and at 10 pm is a lot.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 01-13-2007, 02:47 PM   #5
Rebuild Mode

Krebstar's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
15 people for a 2 year old game on a system that has no more new games and at 10 pm is a lot.
I guess the time of night does effect it. Sounds good to me though, I do think I am going to get Live and have as much fun as I can with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2007, 02:58 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 6

Basically there will never be a time where theres no one in the lobby. Hows that..lol. Peace

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »