Home

Action Replay Help (XBox)

This is a discussion on Action Replay Help (XBox) within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2007, 07:28 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 20
Action Replay Help (XBox)

my AR stopped recognizing the memory card today (i just use the cheap one that came w/ it). however, the memory card still functions in my xbox.

logically this tells me that something happened to the USB portion... but before i go drop another wad o cash is there any remedy people have used to get these junkers going again? (like the old NES tricks)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2007, 01:52 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 15
Re: Action Replay Help (XBox)

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
my AR stopped recognizing the memory card today (i just use the cheap one that came w/ it). however, the memory card still functions in my xbox.

logically this tells me that something happened to the USB portion... but before i go drop another wad o cash is there any remedy people have used to get these junkers going again? (like the old NES tricks)
I use the MC that came with it the AR as well. Does the AR program open up or does your computer give you a message saying that it doesnt recognize what's being plugged into the USB port?

I have had your problem and the problem where I open the AR program but the memory card doesnt appear on the left and that green ball at the top of the screen doesnt light up.

Either way, remove the AR from your USB port. Remove the MC from that cord attachment. I usually just blow (just like those old NES carts) in the MC and both sides of the attachment as well as the USB port on my laptop.

Then plug the MC back into the cord attachment and then plug it back into the USB port. It should now work.

You could also use a can of compressed air to clean out everything instead of blowing into it. But dont spray a lot as the compressed air can actually freeze stuff.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:32 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733
the problem where I open the AR program but the memory card doesnt appear on the left and that green ball at the top of the screen doesnt light up
this is my problem. i tried blowing. but at least the card still worked so i could get everything onto my xbox. i guess i'll just keep trying.
Old 01-16-2007, 02:35 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja21
this is my problem. i tried blowing. but at least the card still worked so i could get everything onto my xbox. i guess i'll just keep trying.
All I can tell you is this - remove the AR program and then re-install it using the install disc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »