Home

All-Pro 2K8 will equal fun.

This is a discussion on All-Pro 2K8 will equal fun. within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2007, 02:10 PM   #9

OVR: 34
Re: All-Pro 2K8 will equal fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusYoMindOnDis
i used to have the Rawhide soundtrack when i ran a first down at home...so when i went and gained a first down the stadium would blare out "rollin, rollin rollin...rawhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiide YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Man even my wife thought tht was cool.
That's awesome. My endzone soundtrack was The Happy Dance by Delirious. Not many are familiar with them, as they are mainly a Christian band, but it was a perfect fit.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:12 PM   #10
All Star

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by FocusYoMindOnDis
i used to have the Rawhide soundtrack when i ran a first down at home...so when i went and gained a first down the stadium would blare out "rollin, rollin rollin...rawhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiide YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Man even my wife thought tht was cool.

You gotta be kidding me - you aren't gonna believe this, but I had the EXACT same first-down music clip!!!! How weird is that? I thought I was the only one dorky enough to think that'd be cool. Although for full disclosure, I actually used the Blues Brothers' version of the Rawhide theme...My other favorite was when I stopped the other team on 3rd down, I had the stadium play the intro to "Let Me Ride" by Dr. Dre/Snoop...which if you all remember, started with Snoop saying "Biiiaaaatch"....Which worked amazingly well because it always kicked in right after I made a big hit to stop the opponent short of the first down marker. Man do I miss that game.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:06 AM   #11
Pro

FocusYoMindOnDis's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pietasterp
You gotta be kidding me - you aren't gonna believe this, but I had the EXACT same first-down music clip!!!! How weird is that? I thought I was the only one dorky enough to think that'd be cool. Although for full disclosure, I actually used the Blues Brothers' version of the Rawhide theme...My other favorite was when I stopped the other team on 3rd down, I had the stadium play the intro to "Let Me Ride" by Dr. Dre/Snoop...which if you all remember, started with Snoop saying "Biiiaaaatch"....Which worked amazingly well because it always kicked in right after I made a big hit to stop the opponent short of the first down marker. Man do I miss that game.
i would not consider myself dorky, lol...but i see ur point. i miss that game...i havent fired it up for to years because i actually will get angry gain that in its prime it was taken away from me...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2007, 11:20 AM   #12
All Star

OVR: 17

If i can have an equal experience with a football game as I have with basketball(both NBA and college hoops 2k7) I will be pleased.
Old 02-07-2007, 12:30 PM   #13
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Intentions
If i can have an equal experience with a football game as I have with basketball(both NBA and college hoops 2k7) I will be pleased.
Co-Sign!!!

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 02-07-2007, 03:46 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dQbell
That's awesome. My endzone soundtrack was The Happy Dance by Delirious. Not many are familiar with them, as they are mainly a Christian band, but it was a perfect fit.
Dude, Deliriou5 is awsome. lol, I love ALL of their music. I haven't heard Happy Dance though, I guess that's just something for me to check out when I get out of school.
Old 02-07-2007, 03:58 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pietasterp
Want a good laugh? Go back and look at the "target visuals" for Madden 360that EA released prior to this current gen of games...then look at what EA delivered, even 2-3 years into the dev cycle. Nice. That's the kind of bullcrap that makes me mistrust EA (motto: "We only lie when our lips are moving") and pine for 2K. Well, despite my non-believing, they are going to deliver a game. Correction: they are going to deliver THE game. There's virtually no way it can live up to the hype I've created in my mind for it, but if it even comes close, it'll be the greatest disc to touch my console. I got a 360 just on the off-chance this might happen - looks like the gamble paid off. Honestly, if I though there was no hope of a 2K football game, I probably never would've even gotten a next-gen system. As it stands - I'll be checking for screen shots/info every day for the next 6 months.

Interesting thought that just popped into my head - you know the cloth/jersey physics in NBA? Imagine how that can be translated to an NFL game....grabbing the jerseys for tackles, shirts coming untucked during attempted tackes...and that's just one aspect! With what amounts to a 2-3 year development cycle, the sky's the limit.
I really hope it is more like 3-4 months...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2007, 04:08 PM   #16

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo_Magic
Dude, Deliriou5 is awsome. lol, I love ALL of their music. I haven't heard Happy Dance though, I guess that's just something for me to check out when I get out of school.
Sorry, I need to correct myself, it's Happy Song, not Happy Dance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »