Home

All-Pro 2K8 will equal fun.

This is a discussion on All-Pro 2K8 will equal fun. within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2007, 11:17 PM   #17
is looking at stats.

Krebstar's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: All-Pro 2K8 will equal fun.

Just the fact that there will be another choice for a new football game is exciting to me. I'm still playing 2K5 so for me to be able to see where they go from there after this much time off will be interesting.

Honestly, no NFL doesn't bother me. If it's a complete fictional league with fictional players, so be it. I look foward to using my imagination and having that league create it's own history.
Old 02-08-2007, 02:22 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: All-Pro 2K8 will equal fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pietasterp
Want a good laugh? Go back and look at the "target visuals" for Madden 360that EA released prior to this current gen of games...then look at what EA delivered, even 2-3 years into the dev cycle. Nice. That's the kind of bullcrap that makes me mistrust EA (motto: "We only lie when our lips are moving") and pine for 2K. Well, despite my non-believing, they are going to deliver a game. Correction: they are going to deliver THE game. There's virtually no way it can live up to the hype I've created in my mind for it, but if it even comes close, it'll be the greatest disc to touch my console. I got a 360 just on the off-chance this might happen - looks like the gamble paid off. Honestly, if I though there was no hope of a 2K football game, I probably never would've even gotten a next-gen system. As it stands - I'll be checking for screen shots/info every day for the next 6 months.

Interesting thought that just popped into my head - you know the cloth/jersey physics in NBA? Imagine how that can be translated to an NFL game....grabbing the jerseys for tackles, shirts coming untucked during attempted tackes...and that's just one aspect! With what amounts to a 2-3 year development cycle, the sky's the limit.

Don't give EA any ideas

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »