Home

Custom Stadium Music a MUST!!

This is a discussion on Custom Stadium Music a MUST!! within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2007, 01:11 PM   #17

OVR: 34
Re: Custom Stadium Music a MUST!!

The first time my wife heard me play my custom soundtrack through my stereo system, she stopped what she was doing and said, "Now that's pretty cool."

Recently, the one song I have been thinking of to make for the intro is "Sweet Emotion" -Aerosmith
Old 02-13-2007, 01:18 PM   #18
All Star

OVR: 17

sweeeet, yea i have a much much larger selection to chose from now with all of the burned CD's I have.

When I score I'm going to set it to play Snoop's "Thats That shhhhh"
Old 02-13-2007, 01:34 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 17

Some of my NFL 2k5 Custom Stadium Music Highlights:

Playing @NYJ or NYG- Frank Sinatra - "New York, New York" at end of quarters. This was the coolest thing ever when they showed cutscenes of the Brooklyn Bridge and had the score overlays. Sweet. Whenever I was home, (Bears franchise) I had sweet home Chicago playing.

Super Bowls- I put the national anthem as the opening song. I must have gotten lucky because I found a national anthem rendition that was EXACTLY as long as the pregame festivities. As soon as the jets flew overhead, you heard, "And the home of the......BRAVE!!" It was great. At the end of the game, I had Eye of the Tiger playing.
Old 02-13-2007, 05:08 PM   #20
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

nothing got me as hyped as playing a monday night game and hearing the monday night theme song, or the fox sports song for sunday games. Also liked to ability to make it like a college atmosphere, with college fight songs in the background and any football game where you can hear the tomahawk chop it does make you wanna play football
Old 02-13-2007, 05:17 PM   #21

OVR: 34

Man, all these stories are just confirming the topic on hand, Custom Stadium a Must!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2007, 08:16 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

This feature was cool but I'd rather they fix the sim engine and beef up the dynasty mode as a whole.

Just a thought...

No disrespect.
Old 02-13-2007, 09:07 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

That does sound awesome... I have a copy of ESPN NFL 2k5 for ps2 I play on ps3 from time to time. I gotta admit, I was suckered into getting Madden ps3 out of curiosity, and I've been far less than impressed. I won't buy another Madden until they pick up their game. Looks like APF 2k8 for me next year.

Now for my question... any idea if some day we'll be able to use the ps3 harddrive to put custom music in the ps2 version? I know the game isn't coded that way, but it always appeared like you could put custom music in the ps2 version somehow, and I could never figure it out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »