Home

Main Interest Behind This Game?

This is a discussion on Main Interest Behind This Game? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-24-2007, 12:13 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Main Interest Behind This Game?

Just want to hear from everyone what is the main thing they are looking forward to in this game besides the great gameplay we expect.

For me it's going to be creating the current NFL roster and all the star players. This game to me will have a feeling like Fire Pro Wrestling(from Japan) in the sense that it has great gameplay and they don't have a license for any stars, but they make copies of the real wrestlers but change their name and apperance to avoid copyright issues. Creating the real stars and then using them in a good system will be a dream come true for many of us.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2007, 12:29 PM   #2
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: Main Interest Behind This Game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJoker
Just want to hear from everyone what is the main thing they are looking forward to in this game besides the great gameplay we expect.

For me it's going to be creating the current NFL roster and all the star players. This game to me will have a feeling like Fire Pro Wrestling(from Japan) in the sense that it has great gameplay and they don't have a license for any stars, but they make copies of the real wrestlers but change their name and apperance to avoid copyright issues. Creating the real stars and then using them in a good system will be a dream come true for many of us.

new and improved presentation with it being on next-gen console

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 02-24-2007, 12:45 PM   #3

OVR: 34

My main interest would be seeing what they do with football at this stage of the game. I'm not interested in the Natural Motion thing. I'm not even interested in full customization. I'm more interested to see what they can do with the game of football in the form of a video game.

Now, Natural Motion, customization etc. may be a part of that, but my interest is more in what they can do with where they left off.

One things for certain, this game very well may have others asking the Madden camp, "Why aren't you guys doing these kinds of things?" Of course, if the game bombs, it'll be laughed at for a long time.

One things for certain though, I have viewed several MLB 2K7 videos and watched the animations an impressive presentation, and I'm already wondering why they don't do something like that with Madden. The game is starving for some presence.
Old 02-24-2007, 01:08 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

I just like what 2K football has been, and hope they can continue that. It's the gameplay and presentation that I like, so that is what I'm interested in.
Old 02-24-2007, 02:11 PM   #5
TIm
MVP

OVR: 12

Truthfully, I am looking foward to playing a generic game. Call me crazy but I am excited of not having expectations for certain players, worry about nfl players stats ~vs~ my videogame states, and up to date rosters. Will I miss the nfl game??? Of course. But I think this game will bring a new excitment I.E. Baseball stars. I sure wish Apf was NFL....But I think this game with good presentation and gameplay is a breath of fresh air...It will give me a couple of years of relaxation and fun playing football. Yes I will buy madden but only used copies so I won't give Ea my money until it shows improvments. If you think about it, If your not into roster updates and stuff like that with the nfl game after a few years in franchise you have generic players anyways.

BTW I copied this from another topic because I didn't feel like typing it again LOL

My main interest is a great graphics, presentions, and gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2007, 03:07 PM   #6
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIm
Truthfully, I am looking foward to playing a generic game. Call me crazy but I am excited of not having expectations for certain players, worry about nfl players stats ~vs~ my videogame states, and up to date rosters. Will I miss the nfl game??? Of course. But I think this game will bring a new excitment I.E. Baseball stars. I sure wish Apf was NFL....But I think this game with good presentation and gameplay is a breath of fresh air...It will give me a couple of years of relaxation and fun playing football. Yes I will buy madden but only used copies so I won't give Ea my money until it shows improvments. If you think about it, If your not into roster updates and stuff like that with the nfl game after a few years in franchise you have generic players anyways.

BTW I copied this from another topic because I didn't feel like typing it again LOL

My main interest is a great graphics, presentions, and gameplay.
Totally co-sign this post

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 02-24-2007, 03:22 PM   #7
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdros13
I just like what 2K football has been, and hope they can continue that. It's the gameplay and presentation that I like, so that is what I'm interested in.
Dude, I couldn't agree with you more.

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870
Old 02-24-2007, 03:26 PM   #8
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

11 on 11