Home

Some Crypitc Posts from 2K Mod Blue-Lightning

This is a discussion on Some Crypitc Posts from 2K Mod Blue-Lightning within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 01:11 PM   #9
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Some Crypitc Posts from 2K Mod Blue-Lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by drae2
Well, Blue seems like he's getting his info from reliable sources. Afterall, he's the one who really started hinting that a game was on the way.
I don't deny that at all. I just think he went about it the wrong way when he started. He is definitely in the know about 2k football, and I am guessing that the Euphoria engine could very well be in this game. Hence the lack of a Franchise, mass custmization..etc...it would have just been too much work to implement everything in this version.
Old 04-12-2007, 01:17 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methlab
I don't deny that at all. I just think he went about it the wrong way when he started. He is definitely in the know about 2k football, and I am guessing that the Euphoria engine could very well be in this game. Hence the lack of a Franchise, mass custmization..etc...it would have just been too much work to implement everything in this version.

Ya, I think Blue was well meaning in his comments trying to re-assure us that things will get better, but he then basically said Hard-Core fans don't really matter which probably made the situation a little worse.
Old 04-12-2007, 01:18 PM   #11
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

It's fine that they keep downplaying the importance of their hardcore loyalists, even stating that this game will appeal to casual gamers.

It's just that to do that with a generic game, you have to have staple things like a franchise mode. Casual fans buy madden to play as players they know. If it were all about playing the better games, then FIFA wouldn't be outselling better soccer games all the time.

So far, the comments from a few people affiliated with this game make me wonder if they know what they're doing. They could end up with a game that doesn't appeal to the hardcore fans, or a game that fails to offer features that madden already has. People blast EA for the kinds of stuff 2k is doing now.

Last edited by bkfount; 04-12-2007 at 01:22 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2007, 01:19 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by e0820
I dont see how a few screenshots on their website is gonna give away any features in the game. If they are in the magazine why not put them on the webpage.
I second that dude.. its BS that they are so PRIVATE about sharing a couple of screenshots lol..its ridiculous really. Give us something to get hyped about ....geesh
Old 04-12-2007, 03:30 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ya know what? phugged if they (2k) wanna be that way with their little game whatever, life goes on. I'm juss hope madden pumps up their gameplay up little bit and adds player editing (yeah right).Cuzz I'll get my football fix one way or the other Peace
Old 04-12-2007, 03:58 PM   #14
We ain't cool de la?

eDotd's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIEHARD STEELERS #1
Ya know what? phugged if they (2k) wanna be that way with their little game whatever, life goes on.
Lol, Obviously it doesn't... for some people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con-Con
Honestly, some of the posters on here are acting like Rob Jones boned your girl while you were at work, on you own sheets BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Mo is the Operator from the Matrix.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:02 PM   #15

OVR: 34

It pains me that Blue Lightning is being mentioned here at OS.

And now..I shall use my mind powers to force the closure of this thread.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:42 PM   #16
Pro

quietcool72's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamrock

Blue Lightning Posted:
To be honest, it really doesn't matter if you "hang in there." There are thousands of other people who will. 2K Sports will release the information as 2K Sports deems appropriate, and your complaints due to an emotional tie to the product will not expedite the flow of new information. It should also be noted that 2K Sports is well aware of what gamers want.

BL
After reading this- I have to wonder... did 2K recently send both Blue Lightning and Jeff Thomas to the Sony School Of Product Marketing?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »