Home

Entire G.I. article fully readable.

This is a discussion on Entire G.I. article fully readable. within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2007, 02:00 PM   #9
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Entire G.I. article fully readable.

Quote:
We've seen early footage of some of APF's animations, and it's clear that some of the bad transitions between player movements from the past have been cleaned up, leaving very fluid play -- even on complicated matters such as the interaction between the offensive and defensive lines...
very nice
Old 04-17-2007, 02:27 PM   #10
All Star

OVR: 21

Great find; thx for posting the text. Love that there will be discernible differences between superstar players/regular players/role players. Really liking what I'm reading about the gameplay areas they're working on

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Old 04-17-2007, 04:32 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

/orgasm..............................
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2007, 04:43 PM   #12
Pro

GP Mercy's Arena

OVR: 9

After reading this, I am definitely going to pre-order. It sounds nice on paper, and I hope it translates into the game like 2k wants.
Old 04-17-2007, 06:24 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 22

man the article really got me PUMPED.. honestly.. the NO NFL thing in ALL Pro Football really isnt an issue for me anymore.. i have FAITH in Visual Concepts..these guys just know football videogames..and how to make a damn good one at that.

Im really excited to see what sort of next gen football offering they give us... madden surely failed so far...im still shocked at the scores 360 madden 06 and 07 got..hoenstly both of those next gen madden reviews should of been way below then what Gamespot gave them.....its almost fishy.

Anyways... i cant wait for ALL Pro to come out..im really excited once again..just like i was for NFL 2k5 Pre launch.
Old 04-17-2007, 06:37 PM   #14
*n H**t*s..R*b**ld*ng..

SLAYER's Arena

OVR: 10

Thanks (!!) for the link. It sounds like a sim-style game with the typical (read: excellent) VC presentation and creativity. I love APF2K8's idea of building a team and attributes.
Old 04-17-2007, 06:46 PM   #15
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

I'm pumped for this game to see what it will bring to the gamers searching for the most realistic experience on the gridiron. Really, I'm a little concerned that I may like this too much and not feel NCAA 08 is second class in terms of overall experience (even though they are not directly competing with one another). I don't want to feel that way, but VC may give me no choice. Oh, the drama!! We'll have to wait and see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2007, 06:58 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 14

As a first effort in next gen I don't care how bare bones the game is as long as the on the field gameplay is top notch, which I suspect will be. If they really wanted to they could have waited till next year to release a more full featured game, but I'm sure their focus was solely on gameplay and getting the game out to their rabid fans. They probably assumed, as I did, that fans would rather have a bare bones game that played great football than no game at all, hopefully all the negative reactions won't cause them to shelve the game.

As much as I love franchise mode, I would rather get a new 2k game this year and wait a year for all the other features. I will sacrifice that to support 2k in their return to football gaming. Hopefully NCAA 2008 will be good, that sounds like it will be more than enough to satisfy my franchise/dynasty urge.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »