Home

All Pro Football 2K8 Site Launches

This is a discussion on All Pro Football 2K8 Site Launches within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2007, 02:41 PM   #209
13
 
DaveDQ's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NC
Posts: 7,670
Re: All Pro Football 2K8 Site Launches

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Did you really just ask that question?


I don't want to sidetrack this thread into a rehash of the OJ trial, so I'll just settle for saying that I think the reasons why someone might have a problem with putting money in Simpson's pocket are obvious.

That's one "Legend" I could have done without.
I hear you.
__________________
Being kind, one to another, never disappoints.
DaveDQ is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 02:43 PM   #210
Sean Payton: Retribution
 
jmood88's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 34,662
Blog Entries: 1
Re: All Pro Football 2K8 Site Launches

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Did you really just ask that question?


I don't want to sidetrack this thread into a rehash of the OJ trial, so I'll just settle for saying that I think the reasons why someone might have a problem with putting money in Simpson's pocket are obvious.

That's one "Legend" I could have done without.
Yes I asked the question but I really don't want to talk about OJ Simpson so I don't really care.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Let me assure you that I am a huge proponent of size, and it greatly matters. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
jmood88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 02:45 PM   #211
#HTownTakeover #YWCF
 
coogrfan's Arena
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 15,571
Re: All Pro Football 2K8 Site Launches

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietcool72
Coogrfan, I personally admire your altruism. I can dig where you are coming from.

All I can say is this- he won't be on any team I draft.
The truth is that I'm enough of a hypocrite that it won't prevent me from buying the game. I just won't be happy about it.

I wonder why VC/TT courted OJ in the first place? The rest of the Legends lineup is pretty solid, so it's not like they really needed him. Why open themselves up to potential criticism?
__________________
HOUSTON COUGARS FOOTBALL 2020 (3-3, 3-2)

Last game: Houston 56 USF 21
Next game: 11/21 @ SMU


Last edited by coogrfan; 04-26-2007 at 02:48 PM.
coogrfan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2007, 02:46 PM   #212
MVP
 
TheBadazz's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Chi-Town
Re: All Pro Football 2K8 Site Launches

Come on. Get off this OJ crap. People want LT in the game and he was a big crackhead. Warren Moon beat his wife. Romo took roids and played dirty. Jim Brown threw his girlfriend off a balcony. This list goes on and on. The game is about on field play. OJ was a great football player..... just not a good person.

Now back to the game please.
__________________
Boy this habit is as bad as dope!!!

XBox One GT: TheBadazz
PSN GT: TheBadazzOG
Nintendo Switch #:
5725-3994-1005
TheBadazz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 02:47 PM   #213
#HTownTakeover #YWCF
 
coogrfan's Arena
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 15,571
Re: All Pro Football 2K8 Site Launches

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBadazz
Come on. Get off this OJ crap. People want LT in the game and he was a big crackhead. Warren Moon beat his wife. Romo took roids and played dirty. Jim Brown threw his girlfriend off a balcony. This list goes on and on. The game is about on field play. OJ was a great football player..... just not a good person.

Now back to the game please.
Fair enough.
__________________
HOUSTON COUGARS FOOTBALL 2020 (3-3, 3-2)

Last game: Houston 56 USF 21
Next game: 11/21 @ SMU

coogrfan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 02:47 PM   #214
Hall Of Fame
 
Brandwin's Arena
 
OVR: 50
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 30,630
Re: All Pro Football 2K8 Site Launches

Lets not get this thread locked.
Brandwin is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 02:48 PM   #215
Sean Payton: Retribution
 
jmood88's Arena
 
OVR: 40
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 34,662
Blog Entries: 1
Re: All Pro Football 2K8 Site Launches

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan

I wonder why VC/TT courted OJ in the first place? The rest of the Legends lineup is pretty solid. Why open themselves up to potential criticism?
He's a hall of famer and with his book deal falling through he was probably pretty cheap to get.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Let me assure you that I am a huge proponent of size, and it greatly matters. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
jmood88 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2007, 02:50 PM   #216
#HTownTakeover #YWCF
 
coogrfan's Arena
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 15,571
Re: All Pro Football 2K8 Site Launches

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
He's a hall of famer and with his book deal falling through he was probably pretty cheap to get.
That's a very good point.
__________________
HOUSTON COUGARS FOOTBALL 2020 (3-3, 3-2)

Last game: Houston 56 USF 21
Next game: 11/21 @ SMU

coogrfan is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:17 AM.

Top -