Home

1Up Podcast...Have yall heard this? Didnt see it posted

This is a discussion on 1Up Podcast...Have yall heard this? Didnt see it posted within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2007, 08:48 PM   #17
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: 1Up Podcast...Have yall heard this? Didnt see it posted

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
I really don't understand what 2k is thinking. They've had two of the highest ranking people at the company say different things when it comes to customizing yet they won't address it, knowing that many people want to know about it. They won't show the game to anyone and they won't say what's in it. I just don't get why they won't say anything to the fans who have been waiting for years for a game and who don't know what's actually in it.

Their continuing ambiguity is frustrating, even for those of us who probably won't buy the game anyway.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:14 PM   #18

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
I really don't understand what 2k is thinking. They've had two of the highest ranking people at the company say different things when it comes to customizing yet they won't address it, knowing that many people want to know about it. They won't show the game to anyone and they won't say what's in it. I just don't get why they won't say anything to the fans who have been waiting for years for a game and who don't know what's actually in it.
I have to agree there. Sometimes the feeling is they thrive on speculation. However, I think the news we want is on the horizon. I keep going back to what was NFL 2K5, and I'm thinking about how great this game can be if they build on that.

I'm certain this game is going to be the standard for all future football games.
Old 05-10-2007, 10:57 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 28

You guys don't get it. What kept the thought and speculation that 2K may or may not make a game all these years going strong? The fact that 2K DIDN'T say anything. They neither confirmed or denied a game was coming then they hit us. Now the customization thing is in question. They are neither confirming or denying anything solid, yet we continue to talk and speculate. Keeping the game "alive" in text. This is better in their eyes I'm sure.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:24 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 4

i know 1 thing. 2k better step their marketing game up. i'm tired of only seeing 2 or 3 commercials during the day when i'm watching t.v. all day. i also think since the legends are the focus they should be emphasizing them all day and every chance they get. the cover should have a good bit of known legends on it with the lesser know guys name in the back ground.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:50 AM   #21
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

I wonder if 2K will do something like they did with 2K5 and start giving us news and videos once a week? I think it was done on Tuesdays. It was something to look forward to every week.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2007, 09:58 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 32

Greg Thomas said we are able to customize the game. He said on ign or gamespot. I think the problem is can we create the nfl and the answer is no but we will be able to customize names and uniforms.
Old 05-11-2007, 07:05 PM   #23
Obey the Father!!!!

Eton Rifles's Arena

OVR: 25

grunt, I think this will be the selling point for this game. If we can customise player names and attributes that will sell the game. I don't need to call the team the Patriots but if I can call them New England I'm a happy man.
Old 05-29-2007, 10:27 AM   #24
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by totalownership
You guys don't get it. What kept the thought and speculation that 2K may or may not make a game all these years going strong? The fact that 2K DIDN'T say anything. They neither confirmed or denied a game was coming then they hit us. Now the customization thing is in question. They are neither confirming or denying anything solid, yet we continue to talk and speculate. Keeping the game "alive" in text. This is better in their eyes I'm sure.
The producers may like that, but any respectable advertiser would never allow such bad marketing. Of course we are talking about 2k marketing but still, you would think Take Two would throw them a bone and actually hire a staff that had some basic idea on how to market a product.

Member of the Official OS Bills Backers Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Hell, I shot my grandmother, cuz she was old.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »