Home

Early impressions according to someone at gamespot forums..

This is a discussion on Early impressions according to someone at gamespot forums.. within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2007, 09:11 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Early impressions according to someone at gamespot forums..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIm
See I like your idea...For me, Even if we don't get to choose the medal players, I think this would be a good thing. This way you can't just have a GREAT team from the getgo...In the GT interview he stresses play to your teams strengths. So the generic players, You will have to look at their attributes and play to what they do best.. I think this would give the game more balance.

You know what's funny to me, You can't truly believe this guy or other people who say they played the game. But you also can't say it's BS...I remember the stunt 2k pulled regarding Beta-7...People called that total BS but it was true in the end...Could Apf be sending these people on to talk like this just to peak our curiosity until They are ready to show what they have??? I think that APF staff is more then confident in their game to withold info, Then let the other game show what they have, Only to give us a blowout of info....Maybe wishful thinking on my part. But I do enjoy people saying they played the game...It makes us think about the game and What our conclusions of what the game "might" be like
Maybe who knows. Also one thing too is that Gold, Silver and Bronze = tiers that separate players (taken from GI article) but even within those tiers everyone is not the same. Everyone is really good at something, some at multiple things, it sounds sorta similar to EA's "Weapons." How each game executes it remains to be seen.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2007, 09:40 AM   #26
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by dQbell
Well, that settles it. I'm not buying this game. In fact, I'm selling my 360 and giving up gaming FOREVER!.
Jimbo Jones: You let me down, man. Now I don't believe in nothing no more. I'm going to law school.
Homer: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Last edited by coogrfan; 05-31-2007 at 09:45 AM.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:55 AM   #27
MVP

jrivera34's Arena

OVR: 10

Did this person play the game or not?

I didn't get a chance to play it but here's how it works. You start out by picking 10 players 2 gold, 3 silver, 5 bronze. Obviously the gold players are gonna be better (ie joe montana, dan marino, john elway, barry sanders, jerry rice).

I didn't really try season mode cause like i said i only had an hour with it for the past few days.
Old 05-31-2007, 10:06 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrivera34

I didn't get a chance to play it but here's how it works. You start out by picking 10 players 2 gold, 3 silver, 5 bronze. Obviously the gold players are gonna be better (ie joe montana, dan marino, john elway, barry sanders, jerry rice).

I didn't really try season mode cause like i said i only had an hour with it for the past few days.
Later on he explained he meant he hadn't played the game since the original time he played it, which he said was earlier in the week (Wednesday/Thursday).
Old 05-31-2007, 10:45 AM   #29
MVP

ausar72's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrivera34

Yeah, I saw that and I was wondering the same thing...

I wish 2K would just hurry up and start releasing a bit more information so we can stop these "I just played the game, but I can't remember anything about it posts..."
Old 05-31-2007, 11:25 AM   #30
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15

Sounds cool. A lot like stuff I was suggesting back in the day:

Online fantasy drafting where you can grab an Oline/Dline real fast as a unit instead of one man at a time. That is exactly what I wanted, so that sounds awesome.

If (and there should be) there is online leagues, where we would have a draft to start the league..and the game plays like 2k, but improved, then this game should be pretty damn sick.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:57 AM   #31
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGmen56
But if it's true, It doesn't sound good for 2K fans..
Why? The impressions weren't bad and he even added that if you are a 2K fan you will really like the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2007, 11:58 AM   #32
MVP

drae2's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
You got a PM.
LB, you know something we don't?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »