Home

22 teams or less?

This is a discussion on 22 teams or less? within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2007, 05:13 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: 22 teams or less?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
What the...? Are you just speculating? Is this something that has been confirmed? B/c if it hasn't can understand how misinformation travels so easily. Anyone can take what you just posted as fact.
agree 100%. for example, when i 1st read his post, my intial reaction was the same (are you speculating?). but @ the time, i didn't know about the 1uP podcast (which i still havent watched).

After i read the thread about the podcast, i just assumed he got the claim of "downloaded content for the life of the game" from that vid. so, even tho i wouldnt have passed this on as fact, i was pretty well convinced. case in point-- if he did just post that out of his a$$ that is some horrendous misinformation
Old 06-01-2007, 05:40 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 4

yup straight out of his @$$ i listen to the entire cast and not even a peep about downloadable content lol
Old 06-01-2007, 05:56 PM   #11
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

I am probably in the minority here, but I don't mind a smaller league...infact 12 or 16 teams would be ok with me.

When I play a sports game, I try to follow along with how the rest of the league is doing (as if it were real life). But I don't always have the patience to follow 32 other teams. However, with a smaller league, it would be much easier to do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2007, 08:04 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 4

Getting and keeping 32 good owners together for an online season in 2K5 was a pain. It would be much easier to have smaller leagues, like 20 teams, and a small waiting list of replacement owners.

I could see a league of 10 teams, just based on people on my Friends list who I know would play fair and get games done. Easy to manage too.

If we can sorta create NFL teams, I'd be happy with just a version of Miami, Dallas, Pittsburgh, Green Bay and Seattle. That would cover most of my gaming with friends, as we'd have our favorite teams to use.
Old 06-01-2007, 09:37 PM   #13
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCdolphin
Getting and keeping 32 good owners together for an online season in 2K5 was a pain. It would be much easier to have smaller leagues, like 20 teams, and a small waiting list of replacement owners.
Good point

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Old 06-01-2007, 09:38 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
What the...? Are you just speculating? Is this something that has been confirmed? B/c if it hasn't can understand how misinformation travels so easily. Anyone can take what you just posted as fact.
Yup speculating, I didnt claim to play the game or listen to the podcast. No reason for anyones panties to get in a bunch ladies.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »