Home

APF 2K8 Website Updated.....

This is a discussion on APF 2K8 Website Updated..... within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2007, 04:30 PM   #241
*ll St*r

wwharton's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: APF 2K8 Website Updated.....

Hey coog just wanted to respond to this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton View Post
Can I ask why you've posted soooo much in all these threads when it doesn't seem like you're a fan of the 2k series or someone who's even considering buying this game?

These type of posts that say things like "most people will deny it and force themselves to love it." start long offtopic debates.

And by the way, "we" don't do it every year. Many people in this forum that are excited about this game don't buy madden every year and then force themselves to love it.

btw, I don't think you're trying to start any trouble but there seem to be a lot of madden fans making statements about what people who are excited about this game should think when they aren't even interested in it. That's usually called trolling.

wwharton, I hope you aren't aiming this at me. I think I have been extremely careful to make it clear that all of my statements regarding this game are just my opinions, and that I wasn't trying to tell anyone what to think or belittling anyone for being excited.
That was to the guy I quoted before that, not you... and he replied. I don't necessarily agree but not worth getting into it but nah, the first part was to you but not this quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjphillips
Only problem for me is that I am the only one that has the 360 so how am I going to get my boys to enjoy this game with me without the NFL license. Some of them might not go for it on that alone. VC has been working on this game for too long for it to be a complete bust. This may be the most revolutionary title ever and I can't wait.
If you're the only one with a 360 then you'll have a problem with any NG game, no?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2007, 11:27 PM   #242
MVP

Mjphillips's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: APF 2K8 Website Updated.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwharton
If you're the only one with a 360 then you'll have a problem with any NG game, no?
ha ha yes it is aproblem but they are experienced gamers so the learning curve isn't as bad. I cant wait for this game. Need something fresh.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »