Home

Legends not on the list...

This is a discussion on Legends not on the list... within the All Pro Football 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 10:55 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Legends not on the list...

So there are legends in the game that was not on the list at the 2K site? Didn't the guys at Allgames (I think that was the place) say Steve Young and Randal Cunningham were both in the game? Those guys were not on the list at first...Why would they keep any secret? Hopefully there more to come...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2007, 11:09 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Legends not on the list...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
So there are legends in the game that was not on the list at the 2K site? Didn't the guys at Allgames (I think that was the place) say Steve Young and Randal Cunningham were both in the game? Those guys were not on the list at first...Why would they keep any secret? Hopefully there more to come...

I doubt they were kept secret. They probably just weren't signed yet when the first list went up and they haven't bothered to add anymore to the list. If there's going to be 30 teams, even if 2-4 are All-Star type teams that are only available for exhibition and use players on other regular teams, there are going to have to be in the neighborhood of 300 legends if it's 11 to a team. They've only announced around 240, so there has to be more.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:09 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
I'm hoping more too especially on defense. With the QB's on this game and Jerry Rice already saying in an interview he is unstoppable, we need some more CB's like Primetime and Daryl Green.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:11 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnarlyKing
I doubt they were kept secret. They probably just weren't signed yet when the first list went up and they haven't bothered to add anymore to the list. If there's going to be 30 teams, even if 2-4 are All-Star type teams that are only available for exhibition and use players on other regular teams, there are going to have to be in the neighborhood of 300 legends if it's 11 to a team. They've only announced around 240, so there has to be more.
The language was always over 240 so you are probably right, they were probably still trying to add guys. Gamepro guy in his blog said 280 but I don't know how he came up with that number. Another preview one time said 250. Who knows we'll see what's up as we get closer to release.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:16 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
I'm hoping more too especially on defense. With the QB's on this game and Jerry Rice already saying in an interview he is unstoppable, we need some more CB's like Primetime and Daryl Green.
I have a hunch that Deion was one of the guys that the Allgames guys mentioned PR telling them about (but wouldn't name names) that were asking for way too much to be in the game. He just seems like the type of guy who would.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2007, 12:20 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnarlyKing
I have a hunch that Deion was one of the guys that the Allgames guys mentioned PR telling them about (but wouldn't name names) that were asking for way too much to be in the game. He just seems like the type of guy who would.
I'd be a bit--but not totally--surprised only becasuse Joe Montana is in the game and he demands at least between $100,000-$150,000 per appearance; that's according to reports after that explosion between him the NFL in regards to the Super Bowl MVP ceremony at SB 40.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:22 PM   #7
C*rr*ntly *n L*f* T*lt

USF11's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by QB16
I'd be a bit--but not totally--surprised only becasuse Joe Montana is in the game and he demands at least between $100,000-$150,000 per appearance; that's according to reports after that explosion between him the NFL in regards to the Super Bowl MVP ceremony at SB 40.
If Joe was that much of a money-whore he would of been on the games cover.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:48 PM   #8
Pro

quietcool72's Arena

I'd like to see some 70s Steelers in there. Currently- there aren't any- from what we know...

Bradshaw, Blount, Harris, Swann, Stallworth, Webster, Lambert, Ham, Joe Green, Blier, Dwight White...
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > All Pro Football 2K »